You are here

Flatoberfest 2022

Primary tabs

SizeSeedsPeersCompleted
15.05 GiB30176
This torrent has no flags.


https://flatearthfestivals.com/flatoberfest2022/

Day 1:
12:00 pm – Doors Open
12:30 pm – Intro – Mark Sargent opening and Q & A
1:30 pm – How the World Works Exhibit Info and How to
2:30 pm – Sean Griffin Part 1
3:15-3:30 Break
3:30 – Sean Griffin Part 2
5:00 – 6:30 pm – Dinner Break
6:30 – Jason Lindgren
8:00 pm – LIVE MUSIC
8:30 pm – Austin and Ky Witsit
9:30 pm – One Big Love!

Day 2:
12:00 pm – Doors Open
12:15 pm – Austin Witsit of Witsit Gets It
1:30 pm – Benjamin Balderson Part 1
2:30 – 2:45 Break
2:45 pm – Benjamin Balderson Part 2
4:00 pm – Marty Leeds
5:00 – 6:30 pm – Dinner Break
6:30 – LIVE Q & A with SPEAKERS
8:00 pm – LIVE MUSIC
8:30 pm – Chief Crow & the Flat Earthworms

flatoberfest-2022-day-1-mkv_snapshot_01-07-56-017.png flatoberfest-2022-day-1-mkv_snapshot_02-41-40-031.png flatoberfest-2022-day-1-mkv_snapshot_04-26-16-004.png flatoberfest-2022-day-1-mkv_snapshot_06-10-00-858.png flatoberfest-2022-day-2-mkv_snapshot_01-28-19-987.png flatoberfest-2022-day-2-mkv_snapshot_03-59-18-570.png flatoberfest-2022-day-2-mkv_snapshot_05-45-31-141.png flatoberfest-2022-day-2-mkv_snapshot_07-21-31-092.png

Comments

is disney and disney is NASA

Sadly, you've never studied mechanics, I guess.

We can use maths to predict things that we can test - like the flight of a cannonball or airplane.

We can also use maths to predict things that you and I cannot test personally, like putting a man on the moon or a satellite in orbit.

I was actually doing this age 13 with Estes model rockets. It's very easy, and the same principles apply to small rockets as big ones.

Give me the resources of 1960s NASA and I can put you on the moon. I'm not sure it's worth bringing you back again.

come from liars.

capmtripps wrote:

Your bland opinions come from liars.

No that's what you don't understand.

What I said isn't opinion, I can do the maths that explains why the planets move like they do.

I can do the maths to calculate the curvature, or orbits, or rocket launches - and I have tested it WITH MY OWN ROCKETS.

I can also calculate sunset/sunrise times and test that, etc.

Sorry dude but the Earth isn't flat.

It obviously just wouldn't work. Every country would be able to see the sun all the time!! Even you can see that for yourself.

maths (you're obviously bri-ish and i wont hold that against you) isnt reality. the map isnt the territory.

also the curvature formula is always wrong, we can see too far, clouds dont curve at the horizon, and p900 cameras blow the globe out of the water.

also water doesnt curve, thats retarded.

also, two differently pressurized systems cannot exist next to each other without a boundary. show me a science where this happens and we can keep talking. dont come at me gravitational gradient theories that have ne'er been reproduced. thats gay

also there's no pictures of space. show me 1. just 1. that isnt CGI or just general fakery and homosexuality.

also the moon landings are the biggest and gayest lie of all the space lies. you believe that freemasons went and played golf with perfect wireless phone service to the whitehouse. believe that and you'll believe anything, like man can be woman and woman can be man.

keep on taking the pulsating globohomo lie into your bodily orifices....if youre into that sort of thing...

cheers!

Quote:

thats gay
that isnt CGI or just general fakery and homosexuality.
the biggest and gayest lie of all the space lies.
taking the pulsating globohomo lie into your bodily orifices.

LMAO! I don't know why, but something tells me you are extremely homophobic!

im gonna report you to the ADL

capmtripps wrote:

im gonna report you to the ADL

hilariously those who are openly and vehemently homophobic , as a general rule, have a hefty case of latent homosexual tendencies.
You sure do "protest too much methinks" :-)

a lack of humour...

capmtripps wrote:

a lack of humour...

oh my aching anus! you're not very good at this are you?

im trolling your dumb aching ass, obviously. your globes are weak and shrivelled. give me your best globetard argument, gringo

capmtripps wrote:

im trolling your dumb aching ass, obviously. your globes are weak and shrivelled. give me your best globetard argument, gringo

Do you get that you resort to trolling and insults as a defence mechanism, to avoid acknowledging that you have no facts or reasonable argument?

I never do it, because I'm genuinely here to find truth, if I can't argue something on facts I change my mind.

demolishes your world view.

parallax

One word demolishes your world view.

Sundials.

capmtripps wrote:

maths (you're obviously bri-ish and i wont hold that against you) isnt reality. the map isnt the territory.
also the curvature formula is always wrong, we can see too far, clouds dont curve at the horizon, and p900 cameras blow the globe out of the water.
also water doesnt curve, thats retarded.
also, two differently pressurized systems cannot exist next to each other without a boundary. show me a science where this happens and we can keep talking. dont come at me gravitational gradient theories that have ne'er been reproduced. thats gay
also there's no pictures of space. show me 1. just 1. that isnt CGI or just general fakery and homosexuality.
also the moon landings are the biggest and gayest lie of all the space lies. you believe that freemasons went and played golf with perfect wireless phone service to the whitehouse. believe that and you'll believe anything, like man can be woman and woman can be man.
keep on taking the pulsating globohomo lie into your bodily orifices....if youre into that sort of thing...
cheers!

Devo wrote a song about folks like you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b-nFSUXcuM
Enjoy!

NASA obviously does have not currently have and has stated they've LOST the tech to go back to the moon.

even with today's tech, they drag their feet saying it would be a long drawn-out process.

use your brain fool. if you were born after 1972 NO ONE has been higher than 300 miles. INCLUDING the ENTIRE space shuttle program which has been stopped for a decade or so now. NASA has no way but to rent a seat on a JASA OR RASA rocket. (which does not go to the moon jackass)

but you sit here talking shit that YOU could do it. what a fucking egotistical joke you are. NASA has over 50 million dollars a day. they can't do it.

this is why it works, because people like you can't think for themselves

you are so wrapped up in your pride you can't see how stupid you sound.

you could not do shit with the resources of 1960s NASA. hell, you could not do a dam thing with TODAY's resources of NASA.

your appeals to authority and other logical fallacies do not work here.

that is why you claim you can do it. because obviously, NASA can not.

just nonsense. "I sTuDiEd MeChAnIcS" you're a joke.

you're a tool. an expendable idiot who will never wake up and see reality.

Reeferman wrote:

use your brain fool. ... jackass)

Reeferman wrote:

you sit here talking shit that YOU could do it. what a fucking egotistical joke you are.

Reeferman wrote:

people like you can't think for themselves

Reeferman wrote:

you are so wrapped up in your pride you can't see how stupid you sound.

Reeferman wrote:

you could not do shit

Reeferman wrote:

just nonsense. "I sTuDiEd MeChAnIcS" you're a joke.

Reeferman wrote:

you're a tool. an expendable idiot who will never wake up and see reality.

This is the most acute case of Angry Clown I've seen in quite a while. He deserves an award or something. [golf clap]

not the argument

the name of your idiocy is called: ad hominem fallacy.

since you know nothing about the subject at hand you cannot address the issues raised.

thankfully keep to yourself be quiet.

capmtripps wrote:

not the argument
the name of your idiocy is called: ad hominem fallacy.
since you know nothing about the subject at hand you cannot address the issues raised.
thankfully keep to yourself be quiet.

IT'S SIMPLICITY ITSELF TO DEBUNK FLAT EARTH!
tell you what.. why not post objectively true, provable, repeatable non impossible arguments???
you won't because there aren't any.
also it's FUCKING HILARIOUS you brining up logical fallacies for two reason.
1- you are bursting at the seams with them
2 -ad hominem is your go to response.
fucking hilarious rank hypocrisy!

curved water

capmtripps wrote:

curved water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyD8VIK032o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDy95_eNPzM
showing the curve of water is simple.
get some waxed paper and drip water on it . it will bead and what shape are those???????
respond to the videos too. i could do with a laugh

the curve would be visible horizontally...

capmtripps wrote:

you attacked the man not the argument

No, I mocked him. Huge difference.

Where's your admonition against reeferman? Why are you giving his tirade of insults a free pass?

capmtripps wrote:

the name of your idiocy is called: ad hominem fallacy.

Idiocy? I thought it was funny. But thanks for the ad hominem. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

capmtripps wrote:

since you know nothing about the subject at hand you cannot address the issues raised.

For someone who admonishes others for ad hominem, you sure ad hominem a lot.

capmtripps wrote:

thankfully keep to yourself be quiet.

Thanks but no thanks. That's not how forums work. You have no right to silence others.

fluffy wrote:

Where's your admonition against reeferman? Why are you giving his tirade of insults a free pass?

Supposition 1: the poster did not actually read the thread, but if he did then
Supposition 2: his aptitude for reading comprehension is low.

A little knowledge leads to dogma...

I wonder if there is a specific demographic for the types of people that are drawn to these kinds of conspiracy theories...

People who didn't do well in school,
resent the system, resent the government,
and then realised some of what they've been told is a lie,
and then drew the unfathomable and false conclusion that everything is.

I am not saying they all look like middle aged white dudes: https://pixhost.to/show/147/314658211_flatoberfest-2022-day-2-mkv_snapsh... But I wonder if the audience is also basically the same demographic. Overall, I'd say there seems to be a lot of them, especially here on ConCen.

TheCorsair00 wrote:

I am not saying they all look like middle aged white dudes: https://pixhost.to/show/147/314658211_flatoberfest-2022-day-2-mkv_snapsh... But I wonder if the audience is also basically the same demographic. Overall, I'd say there seems to be a lot of them, especially here on ConCen.

fuckadoodle do.. Mark fucking Sargent.. who made a twat of himself in front of Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield on morning TV....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wClJlarfyhE
or these equally daft bastards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erA3WQE9Zes
and then Brian Cox on same program talks some sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTAyGLEk_FE

odd that the guy mentions the laser test on the lake, in the video I saw they showed that the lake curved, the laser wasn't where they expected.

nice insights on this thread. thanks for sharing

If the Earth is flat we should be able to see other countries from our coasts with aid (since we are ignoring that we can not see because of the curvature). Why are the coasts not littered with telescopes for government intelligence purposes? If you believe this you could, apparently, easily prove it to everyone with a telescope view of Europe from New York. Why have you not already done this??

and try it yourself.

there are many many many examples of this already, the easiest to find many examples of is how chicago can be seen from 50ish miles away.

as a thought experiment you can do yourself, imagine a glass of water. is that water curved? make the glass bigger. and bigger, till its the size of a swimming pool. does that water curve? now make the swimming pool in your mind the size of a lake, then an ocean. did it start curving at any point along the way? i dont think so.

capmtripps wrote:

and try it yourself.
there are many many many examples of this already, the easiest to find many examples of is how chicago can be seen from 50ish miles away.
as a thought experiment you can do yourself, imagine a glass of water. is that water curved? make the glass bigger. and bigger, till its the size of a swimming pool. does that water curve? now make the swimming pool in your mind the size of a lake, then an ocean. did it start curving at any point along the way? i dont think so.

SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.. make sure it's factual , show your experiments to prove your case... make sure it's repeatable with the same result.... you won't because you can't as it doesn't exist as earth is a FUCKING GLOBE
feel free to respond point by point to this video. it utterly rips your silly points quoted to bits as they are fucking stupid , uneducated ,idiotic, retarded ,mongoloid points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyD8VIK032o
and in response to your probable responses(if you are bold enough to respond) are reamed in this video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDy95_eNPzM

is Disney and Disney is NASA.

its all in your mind. you eyes invert reality so youre really inside out..

capmtripps wrote:

is Disney and Disney is NASA.
its all in your mind. you eyes invert reality so youre really inside out..

so just a stupid evasive cockwomble response.
show me actual objective evidence, facts, checkable, repeatable information and experiments that can be repeated.
Where is your actual response to the points raised in the videos???
you got fucking nothing sweetcheeks!

cant make it realize its been lied to and loves being tortured by unreality.

capmtripps wrote:

cant make it realize its been lied to and loves being tortured by unreality.

that doesn't answer the questions posed to you. Classic avoidance with a response you think of as "pithy" but it is just a total cockwomble "got nothing" response.
Have the courage of your convictions and state your case showing evidence, repeatable experiments and objective truths.......
i await your next utter cockwomble avoidance response which just shows you have absolutely less than the sum total of fuck all.

Or are you just taking the piss?

belief is for space testicles doing big bangs in uranus hahahahaha

... you are taking the piss.

in the big bang?

capmtripps wrote:

in the big bang?

ok idiot. it's not worth engaging with you any more.
you are taking the piss and you are really shite at it. My son is 16 years old and would run rings round you kiddo.

in quoting slave narratives.

your minde is ye old tyme piss tank.

capmtripps wrote:

in quoting slave narratives.
your minde is ye old tyme piss tank.

I refer you to mt previous answer kiddo. if you are gonna act like a child we'll treat you like one.
now be a good little boy and try not exemplify the dunce cap wearer in future son

you were done.

oh, not so? great!! now you're going to show me repeatable scientific experiments that demonstrate how we can see things that ought to be hidden by 'the curve', how two differently pressurized systems can exist next to each other without a boundary, and how 'gravity' makes water act differently under centripital force than any other substance ever!?!?!

ill start holding my breath....

What can you see, that ought to be hidden by the curve?

This footage shows the curve exactly as expected.
https://www.newsflare.com/video/275285/man-debunks-flat-earth-theory-wit...

"two differently pressurised systems" - are you talking about the Earth and Space? You don't understand gravity. Which you demonstrate a second time by not understanding the behaviour of water.

Go away and study how gravity works.

You can TEST the theory of gravity. It works.

You cannot test flat earth theory, because it's false.

when simple observation suffices.

gravity is big G Gay. show me a test of gravity if you think your claim holds true. observation of effect is different than a homosexual freemason theory.

you keep making claims without proving them. i keep showing your claims are gay.

But perhaps your comments could be hidden from everyone else.