You are here

The Anti-Vax Conspiracy (2021)

Primary tabs

SizeSeedsPeersCompleted
818.29 MiB381219
This torrent has no flags.


 

An investigation into the international anti-vaccination movement and its message that Covid-19 is a myth and part of a government plot to inject people with dangerous vaccines. The documentary goes inside the world of the `anti-vaxxers", ranging from those profiting from lethal fake cures to Piers Corbyn, brother of the former Labour leader, who has compared the vaccine rollout to experiments in wartime concentration camps.

Technical Specs
Video Codec: x265 CABAC Main@L4
Video Bitrate: CRF 21 (~1551Kbps)
Video Resolution: 1920x804
Video Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Frame Rate: 25 FPS
Audio Codec: AAC-LC
Audio Bitrate: 128Kbps CVBR 48KHz
Audio Channels: 2
Run-Time: 68 mins
Number Of Parts: 1
Part Size: 818 MB
Source: HDTV
Encoded by: JungleBoy @ MVGroup

Comments

Would love an mp4 version if it shows up.

its pretty easy to make one. use gMKVextract to extract the streams out of the mkv and then use My MP4Box GUI to mux them into an mp4 container.

I meant x264. I get my bits confused :)

Wow, over 4300 downloads. Made it through half before the hatchet job on Dr. Wakefield became overwhelming.

Blue Mooney wrote:

Wow, over 4300 downloads. Made it through half before the hatchet job on Dr. Wakefield became overwhelming.

Awful isn't it.

Most people believe it, that's what scares me. They aren't spoonfed a more truthful story.

Patient_symptoms --- sample --- isolation --- inoculation --- patient_symptoms (many times, 100% successes)

There is a reward of 100K Euros to anyone able to demostrate that for ANY virus.
But it is waiting for more then 10 years now and none claimed it yet.

ttsoares wrote:

Patient_symptoms --- sample --- isolation --- inoculation --- patient_symptoms (many times, 100% successes)
There is a reward of 100K Euros to anyone able to demostrate that for ANY virus.
But it is waiting for more then 10 years now and none claimed it yet.

https://www.nature.com/articles/423240a
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/10757727_Koch's_postulates_fulfilled_for_SARS_virus
where is a link to the rewards? I can't seem to find iit on google or duckduckgo

ttsoares wrote:

Patient_symptoms --- sample --- isolation --- inoculation --- patient_symptoms (many times, 100% successes)
There is a reward of 100K Euros to anyone able to demostrate that for ANY virus.
But it is waiting for more then 10 years now and none claimed it yet.

Maybe because everyone responds to a virus differently?

zoopenhoff wrote:

ttsoares wrote:
Patient_symptoms --- sample --- isolation --- inoculation --- patient_symptoms (many times, 100% successes)
There is a reward of 100K Euros to anyone able to demostrate that for ANY virus.
But it is waiting for more then 10 years now and none claimed it yet.

Maybe because everyone responds to a virus differently?

I am no medical extert in any way but seems a reasonable idea bud.
I looked for a while to look for anything related to the prize but cannot find any mention of it. gavve up looking after a wee while

Anybody isolated that virus in a human? All I read so far is that the PCR test was never designed to diagnose illness and that Covid was somehow isolated (in lab mice) and that some other virologists found strong indications of the virus being a lab creation.
Somehow I think all we're getting the mainstream's dumb downed, 911 pancake version of a scientific protocol.

Blue Mooney wrote:

Anybody isolated that virus in a human? All I read so far is that the PCR test was never designed to diagnose illness and that Covid was somehow isolated (in lab mice) and that some other virologists found strong indications of the virus being a lab creation.
Somehow I think all we're getting the mainstream's dumb downed, 911 pancake version of a scientific protocol.

There's a lot of reporting now in the MSM based on some open source reporting buy a group called DRASTIC.
even vanity fair are reporting on the groups findings
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-f...

vanity fair. the one thats up kamel toes kids ass on teh cover?

interesting controlled opposition set up.

there's far more damaging peer-reviewed evidence of dominion covid testing machines and dominion election software than that strawman trap.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused...

Reeferman wrote:

vanity fair. the one thats up kamel toes kids ass on teh cover?
interesting controlled opposition set up.
there's far more damaging peer-reviewed evidence of dominion covid testing machines and dominion election software than that strawman trap.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused...

way to miss the point son. if that pile of shite vasnity fair is reporting on it along with oother piles of shite msm... oh what's the point.. you'll only miss it anyway

Reeferman wrote:

vanity fair. the one thats up kamel toes kids ass on teh cover?
interesting controlled opposition set up.
there's far more damaging peer-reviewed evidence of dominion covid testing machines and dominion election software than that strawman trap.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused...

way to miss the point son. if that pile of shite vasnity fair is reporting on it along with oother piles of shite msm... oh what's the point.. you'll only miss it anyway