Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
al gores suitcase with vials of blood?
03-18-2008, 06:05 AM,
just wanted to know if anyone knows where this was allegedly reported.

because i cant find an actual cited source for this alleged claim, if you can help me find this please.

i thought i remembered alex jones mentioning it, but i can't find anything on it,

thanks, and God Bless
LUKE 19:

37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

03-18-2008, 06:11 AM,
fritz springmeier?
03-18-2008, 06:15 AM,
Quote:fritz springmeier?

That where I heard it. :biggrin:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
03-18-2008, 06:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2008, 06:24 AM by shadow watcher.)
i think that i remember it being either mentioned by him or an audience member of his lecture, but i remember there seeming to be a corraboration between the audience and himself when it was mentioned by either party. it was like when the subject was brought up al gore's name was mentioned, and the other laughing, indicating one of the two hearing about it from somewhere else first, but i could be wrong been a while since i saw this lecture.

:biggrin:
LUKE 19:

37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

03-19-2008, 09:49 AM,
Vampires, they are among us, all theory, but it works. Your rich and your just a creep mofo, you just live in a your own mansion, and have hired goons do all your work, maybe Al Gore was getting special virgin blood to his master!
03-19-2008, 10:57 AM,
Wasn't there a mention by Icke in the Arizona Wilder interview as well? It's been so long since I watched that.
Also for some reason Anthony Hilder pops to mind. I am pretty sure the Springmeyer reference is correct.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionar...m/adrenochromes
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Adrenechrome

They don't give too much info there, do they? :confused:
03-19-2008, 09:16 PM,
Quote:Vampires, they are among us, all theory, but it works. Your rich and your just a creep mofo, you just live in a your own mansion, and have hired goons do all your work, maybe Al Gore was getting special virgin blood to his master!

Vampyres are here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132465/usercomments

Interesting documentary...
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-22-2008, 09:50 PM,
Upped for you now:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bdVQeMmGOGo

I also found this:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0
&Reality is that which exists; the unreal does not exist; the unreal is merely that negation of existence which is the content of a human consciousness when it attempts to abandon reason. Truth is the recognition of reality; reason, man's only means of knowledge, is his only standard of truth.

&The most depraved sentence you can now utter is to ask: Whose reason? The answer is: Yours. No matter how vast your knowledge or how modest, it is your own mind that has to acquire it. It is only with your own knowledge that you can deal. It is only your own knowledge that you can claim to possess or ask others to consider. Your mind is your only judge of truth—and if others dissent from your verdict, reality is the court of final appeal. Nothing but a man's mind can perform that complex, delicate, crucial process of identification which is thinking. Nothing can direct the process but his own judgement. Nothing can direct his judgement but his moral integrity.&
-Ayn Rand.
03-30-2008, 06:01 AM,
thanks for upping that small link of fritz's i have it, but just didn't remember where it was, and i have that bill schnoebelen video as well.

i wish i could find this story sourced.
LUKE 19:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blood Moon SiLVa 2 337 04-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  NY Rabbi's Spreading Herpes After Sucking Blood From Penis' Of Newly Circumcised Jew Frank2 4 837 09-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Swordfish
  Virginity And The Blood Covenant Hardcore 8 5,216 10-01-2006, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Weyland