Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test release of a man-made flu?
03-20-2008, 05:15 PM,
Tue 8:00, wake up coughing, day passes fairly normally.
Tue 16:00, crawl into bed to rest.... to sick to even move.

From 16:00 on tuesday until maybe 11:00 yesterday I litterally could not stop coughing for more than
10 seconds.... coughed all night, no sleep. Felt like shit.

wed 8:00 stumble off to pharmacy for cough suppressing cough syrup.... puke twice along the way.
I couldn't even hold down water.... and water was all I'd injested. Return home, back to bed.

With the exception of the trip to get cough syrup, I spent 40 hours in bed, didn't smoke a thing...altho I did have the runs a couple times.

I tell you, this isn't a normal flu... no way. I've never been so weak, and in so much pain in my life and I've been sick plenty. It's a very dehydrating bug... fought all day yesterday to force water into me against the urge to puke it up. My ribs and spine are in agony from the muscles used to cough pulling against them constantly.

I hope none of you get this bug.... fuck is it nasty!
03-20-2008, 05:19 PM,
I had something very similar a week or so before Christmas. It knocked me for six. You have my sympathies. Hope you feel better soon.

peace

M.E
03-20-2008, 06:10 PM,
Eat your vitamin C Ctrl, that should strengthen your immune system. Hope you get better soon,
-MMG
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
03-20-2008, 08:14 PM,
Eat Bananas instead of Vitamine C pills. Get well.
03-20-2008, 08:20 PM,
I think 40 hours in bed and no smoking has helped a lot. Most of the coughing and nausea is gone.... just have a lot of lingering pain from so much coughing.

I've got to say though, I feel good being 2 days no smokes now, and the withdrawls really aren't that bad. I think it's a good time to quit. I simply have no desire to smoke... even being 2 days into a nic-fit.
03-20-2008, 08:32 PM,
Hope you continue to get well, Ctrl.
Every time someone mentions the new stronger flus, I keep thinking back to Capt. Trips from "The Stand". Have you had any dreams wanting you to go to Nebraska or Vegas? :crazy:

Having some green always helps me when I'm sick. Helps you rest and get over some pain and for sure helps with nausea. Doctor Greenthumb's orders! :joint:
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-20-2008, 08:33 PM,
Hey, if you can quit, go for it. Its best for survival if our bodies are not dependent on anything, besides food and water.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
03-20-2008, 09:38 PM,
Health-wise, any time is a good time to quit smoking. Hope this bloody bug doesn't cross the pond, I already have enough on my hands with one sickness at a time.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
03-20-2008, 09:53 PM,
I have little doubt it already has Phil.

My gut feeling tells me it's a chemtrail related bug. Nobody was hacking and coughing 4 days ago.... now everywhere I go, stores, gas station etc, everybody is sick.... i mean at least 40% of the people I meet.

That's too fast spreading to be natural imho
03-20-2008, 09:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2008, 09:56 PM by shZ.)
Also drink plenty of organic orange juice, it's an excellent source of plentiful Vitamin C. Incorperate plenty of fiber, especially raw fruits and vegetables in your diet to cleanse your system, preferably organic. Go to your local organic store that carries herbal teas, and pick out the one's best for your symptoms. Raw honey is also great in and of itself and will make the tea taste a lot better. Get well soon buddy.

EDIT: Unfortunately I'm not a nutrition expert, but common sense should tell you that cleansing your system and boosting your immune system with natural [trusted] organic sources is a good starting point.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
03-20-2008, 09:56 PM,
Dunno about fibre man... I haven't had a good normal shit in over a month... diareha (sp) non-stop for weeks now. I put it down to being bounced and jostled around for hours and hours in a truck but I'm not so sure anymore.
03-20-2008, 10:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2008, 10:05 PM by shZ.)
Not to go in to any pleasant details :tongue:, I thought it was counterintuitive on first though, but from experience, increasing my fiber in take (by eating plenty of salad, a proper salad with all sort of vegetables) has actually been good in the case of diareha.

EDIT: Also, since you're feeling weak, make sure you have a solid protein source that's easily digestible.

Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House

Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
03-20-2008, 10:04 PM,
duly noted then...
03-20-2008, 10:11 PM,
Haha, another thing. Drink plenty of clean filtered water to clear your system. Drinking plenty of water is essential when you're sick. If you could go in to details about the symptoms, I could ask my sister for her input as she's s doctor. Peace.

03-20-2008, 10:14 PM,
If it keeps up I think I'll go see a doctor. I never felt sick prior to this... but I know such gastro-intestinal problems aren't natural.

I hate doctors! :sigh:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida scientists prepare to release genetically modified mosquitoes TriWooOx 2 668 12-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Last Post: psilocybin
Thumbs Down Children Are Going Hungry: School Meals are ‘Made Smaller to Save Money’ FastTadpole 3 878 04-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Cancer 'is purely man-made' say scientists TriWooOx 3 890 06-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  BP Texas Refinery Had Huge Toxic Release Just Before Gulf Blowout Hans Olo 2 710 07-20-2010, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Scientist leading GM crop test defends links to US biotech giant Monsanto TriWooOx 1 700 07-19-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Butt test shows U.S. cigarettes high in chemicals drummer 2 924 06-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Parents 'pimp' kids for swine flu test TriWooOx 0 600 05-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  VIDEO: The Man Made Global Warming Hoax, by We Are Change h3rm35 0 477 04-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  New evidence for man-made global warming TriWooOx 2 799 04-01-2010, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Thousands Are Turning to a Psychedelic Plant for Release from Severe Addictions FastTadpole 1 849 03-16-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: ---