Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time for a new plan
03-23-2008, 02:49 AM,
Time for a new plan
Me and my friend were thinking of a few ways we can attack them still

Well we can go after the relatives of people assassinated by the state and push that in the media

or as crazy as this sounds

Start our own secret organizations?

The wearechange approach is only angering them...I dont see why people are aiming for the dried up Bill who recently went to the docters because of his fucked up nasal passage due to cocaine.

What are your thoughts on destroying the NWO thats plausible and doesn't involve trying to educate those who dont want to be educated
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
03-23-2008, 02:54 AM,
Time for a new plan
Quote:Me and my friend were thinking of a few ways we can attack them still

Attack who? And how?

The elite? They have every base covered dude, forget it.

Quote:Well we can go after the relatives of people assassinated by the state and push that in the media

Maybe but you gotta go about it the right way, EG tell people about the NWO without sounding like a wing nut.

Quote:or as crazy as this sounds

Start our own secret organizations?

Haha, no way, thats how it all started, your group would get infiltrated.

Quote:The wearechange approach is only angering them...I dont see why people are aiming for the dried up Bill who recently went to the docters because of his fucked up nasal passage due to cocaine.

What are your thoughts on destroying the NWO thats plausible and doesn't involve trying to educate those who dont want to be educated

Get off the planet and hope the next one is not also ruled by these fucking evil bastards.
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
03-23-2008, 02:58 AM,
Time for a new plan
Quote:Get off the planet and hope the next one is not also ruled by these fucking evil bastards.

Oh come on

Quote:Attack who? And how?

The elite? They have every base covered dude, forget it.

There only human the dont have everything covered
03-23-2008, 03:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2008, 03:04 AM by ---.)
Time for a new plan
This should be a good thread;)
03-23-2008, 03:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2008, 03:09 AM by Nyte.)
Time for a new plan
Quote:This should be a good thread

Hopefully i dont get people pissed off

we just gotta think of other ways to battle them

Were all angry so we beat there programming now what?
Other people are so locked into this system they cant be woken up
its by design by drinking there diet soda and getting vaccinations

Dont get me wrong i like the wearechange crew
that recent one they owned the shit out of Larry Silverstein

but its not stopping there plans and getting revenge for what they've done by yelling at them
03-23-2008, 03:12 AM,
Time for a new plan
Problem is, they have unlimited resources and we don't.

When I say they have every base covered, its because they have think tanks coming up with all the stuff they do on humanity and the stuff we know is ONLY the stuff we know. There's gonna be far more stuff we will never know.

Wish I could help, Nyte. Its a fucker to know this stuff and know you're not powerless like they want you to be and yet, despite that, telling yourself you're not powerless anymore changes nothing.
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
03-23-2008, 03:16 AM,
Time for a new plan
Quote:Problem is, they have unlimited resources and we don't.
But we have free will
no matter how much of us they kill theres always gunna be one person to say "I wont submit"

Quote:When I say they have every base covered, its because they have think tanks coming up with all the stuff they do on humanity and the stuff we know is ONLY the stuff we know. There's gonna be far more stuff we will never know.
Why dont we have think tanks to counter them?

Quote:Wish I could help, Nyte. Its a fucker to know this stuff and know you're not powerless like they want you to be and yet, despite that, telling yourself you're not powerless anymore changes nothing.

We can do anything
I could build a damn bomb and blow up the fucking CFR while there all in it
but that would put us in a worse state because theres gunna be some fuckers that didnt attend that day
03-23-2008, 04:10 AM,
Time for a new plan
Quote:
Quote: Problem is, they have unlimited resources and we don't.
But we have free will
no matter how much of us they kill theres always gunna be one person to say "I wont submit"

Quote:When I say they have every base covered, its because they have think tanks coming up with all the stuff they do on humanity and the stuff we know is ONLY the stuff we know. There's gonna be far more stuff we will never know.
Why dont we have think tanks to counter them?

Quote:Wish I could help, Nyte. Its a fucker to know this stuff and know you're not powerless like they want you to be and yet, despite that, telling yourself you're not powerless anymore changes nothing.

We can do anything
I could build a damn bomb and blow up the fucking CFR while there all in it
but that would put us in a worse state because theres gunna be some fuckers that didnt attend that day

:saywha:
Dude, First it was talking about suicide!:whatthe:, Now your talking about blowing up the CFR :explode::shocked:

I'm getting worried lol
03-23-2008, 04:16 AM,
Time for a new plan
Seriously though, The saying "Word of mouth" really is the Best tool to use. It works.
Just give people the time to digest this crap as it's hard to swallow for a lot of people mate.

Basically if we cannot teach the present, we can only hope our future generation will listen, teach the kids, "they" do it.

So can we!
03-23-2008, 04:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2008, 04:27 AM by Nyte.)
Time for a new plan
Quote:ude, First it was talking about suicide! whatthe.gif , Now your talking about blowing up the CFR

wow your a bad reader my friend

Suicide? No it was escaping the prison were in that only leads to depression and how to get out of that and live a life away from it all(a lfie without working at a job almost all your life like most people)

I said We can do whatever were not powerless.I could blow it up ...anybody could
but if we did that we would be in martial law fast..it wouldnt work
03-23-2008, 04:30 AM,
Time for a new plan
Do I sense Nyte that you're frustrated by a lack of action?
03-23-2008, 04:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2008, 04:33 AM by Nyte.)
Time for a new plan
No im more frustrated by incompetence

From ron paul to loose change final cut
03-23-2008, 06:45 AM,
Time for a new plan
Quote:
Quote:ude, First it was talking about suicide! whatthe.gif , Now your talking about blowing up the CFR

wow your a bad reader my friend

Suicide? No it was escaping the prison were in that only leads to depression and how to get out of that and live a life away from it all(a lfie without working at a job almost all your life like most people)

Awh Nyte man, I knew what ya mean't I only used it towards part of the j/k (it fit), mean't nothing by it dude :blush:

I found this while searching for measures we can take:

Quote:TAKING ACTION AGAINST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT ETHICS

So, what can be done? How can we stand against the powerful people pulling the strings from behind the scenes?

First, education is needed. Education on items such as illegal activities about the Federal Reserve, New World Order prisions, corporate media brainwashing, and the CFR shadow government.

Then, we must take action. We've taken it upon ourselves to help the cause against the international bankers by beating them at their own game.

We cancel their debt and can relieve you of the usury you suffer under every time you pay interest on that debt. Our debt termination process will free you financially while reducing the amount of money available to the corrupt cabal. For every dollar of debt you legally eliminate through us, you're cutting $33 out of their pockets because of their fractional reserve banking scam.

Now that you've learned how U.S. government ethics are controlled by criminal bankers, join us and take the positive step toward removing the funding the elite cabal is using to enslave us. Talking isn't enough anymore. Keeping your money out of the banksters' coffers is real, positive action.

Join our Debt Relief Education Program today. Just fill in your information below to see if you qualify

Taken from: http://www.fdrs.org/government_ethics.html

It makes sense, It's always gona be a long drawn out battle unfortunitly :content:

But that doesn't stop me from telling everyone I know, what I know. Start at home and work outwards from there, If one doesn't listen then move on keep the info flowing, right now that's really all we can do. Spam your city with info, bullet-point info stapled to poles and shit, fancy entertaining looking posters to catch there eye :grin:
03-23-2008, 07:19 AM,
Time for a new plan
Quote:Do I sense Nyte that you're frustrated by a lack of action?
Quote:No im more frustrated by incompetence

From ron paul to loose change final cut
Welcome to the club :sad: .
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
03-23-2008, 07:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2008, 07:26 AM by mastermg.)
Time for a new plan
People talk but I dont see action. Im with ya Nyte, lets do whatever it takes to defeat them. How about a massive mafia that eliminates and exposes illegal activity by the government?

Why should we wait for our kids to do the work? It will be too late to fight back as there will already be a nwo by then. Btw, I am still a teen so you can educate me and ill do the action.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call for Alerts/Real-Time Data Easy Skanking 6 570 10-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  CLIF HIGH On RENSE 8-9 PM Pacific Time Jan 24 2013 shortwave 1 859 01-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Last Post: shortwave
  wikileaks and U.S spying real time credit card, and in cyberspace mexika 1 625 12-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post: westiesworld
  time for me to post a cool music video Weyland 0 543 09-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Cassetteboy vs Nick Griffin vs Question Time --- 4 708 10-26-2009, 02:54 AM
Last Post: ---
  Hour Of The Time Conspiracy Dave 26 2,982 07-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Last Post: BlindTheAllSeeingEye
  War of the Words, Edge Media TV, 23rd July at 6pm (UK time) wickywoowoo 6 1,062 07-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Last Post: wickywoowoo
  US launches cyber security plan TriWooOx 2 652 06-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Time to shut up shop and go home ? drummer 36 4,774 05-12-2009, 09:49 PM
  Astronomers See Exoplanets for First Time --- 0 430 11-16-2008, 09:44 PM