Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Question for Christians on God
03-23-2008, 02:52 AM,
How can he love you? If you break on of his 10 commandments you go to hell and suffer forever...BUT he still loves you there

Am i jumbled up?
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
03-23-2008, 03:08 AM,
Quote:How can he love you? If you break on of his 10 commandments you go to hell and suffer forever...BUT he still loves you there

Am i jumbled up?

Is it a "he" though?

This topic will get to 10 pages long and no one (Christian or otherwise) will have given you an understandable or logical answer.

Its the old cliche "arguing with a Christian" you shouldn't bother Nyte.

The contradictory nature of the bible stands alone as proof for me that its a fucking piss take.

Christians always seem to post like 500 words of fluff telling you why you should believe in god but its never convincing to me... I can read it and see how it might convince people but come on, its just a business - the business of taking over your mind and ultimately your life.

Who benefits from YOU believing in all the stuff a Christian should believe?

A religion that tells you to STFU and be good and you'll go to heaven.

WE ARE ALL IN HEAVEN NOW - hard to believe huh? Well this is it... there is no more after this and even if there is its still no reason to STFU and get rolled on all your life being forgiving etc etc.
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
03-23-2008, 03:10 AM,
Level i know religion is bullshit I just wanna know there responses
03-23-2008, 03:15 AM,
Quote:Level i know religion is bullshit I just wanna know there responses

You don't though, thats the whole point I am trying to make. :P

Massive topics covering this are all over the forum and I have never found anything realistic.
03-23-2008, 03:17 AM,
haha still man its quality entertainment
03-23-2008, 03:30 AM,
Quote:How can he love you? If you break on of his 10 commandments you go to hell and suffer forever...BUT he still loves you there

Am i jumbled up?

Not that I am going to get into this again, there are far too many REAL TOPICS happening that you can work on. Actually, if you break 1, you've broken all 10, and I know nobody that hasn't broken them. You are expected to obey them, but I seriously doubt you're going to Hell for breaking one. If that's the case, I really screwed. If you look at the 10, I think most are just common sense, and good for humanity in getting alone. Without them, we'd all be presidents and there wouldn't be a large population, most would be dead.
03-23-2008, 03:32 AM,
Quote:haha still man its quality entertainment

Can I play devils advocate until they post?

"He moves in mysterious ways"

"You don't understand..." [insert 1500 word diatribe on Christianity and why you need it]

"You'll be saved!"

Yes Nyte, be a Christian m8, you'll be "saved" :rolleyes:
03-23-2008, 03:36 AM,
Quote:Can I play devils advocate until they post?
Heretic! Burn! :biggrin:

LR
[Image: t_RBNexploitim_80ea8b4.jpg]
88.255.90.0/24 and 88.255.94.0/24 - Abdallah Internet Hizmetleri/RBN nazi's
03-23-2008, 06:00 AM,

Am i jumbled up?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not PERISH, but have everlasting life.

PERISH - : to become destroyed or ruined : cease to exist : deteriorate, spoil : to cause to die

Hell, is NOT forever.
No one will suffer in hell forever.
If you go to hell you will then be eliminated from life forever, a permanent punishment of eternal death, forever, - not eternal permanent punishing, forever.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
03-23-2008, 06:07 AM,
Quote:WE ARE ALL IN HEAVEN NOW - hard to believe huh? Well this is it... there is no more after this and even if there is its still no reason to STFU and get rolled on all your life being forgiving etc etc.
Your heaven sucks !
How do you know what happens after death ?
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
03-23-2008, 06:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2008, 06:16 AM by jack.)
An Easter Story¬Ö

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car.

The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit.
Much to his dismay, the rabbit is the Easter Bunny, and he is DEAD .

The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over. She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong.

"I feel terrible," ! he explains, "I accidentally hit the Easter Bunny with my car and KILLED HIM."

The blonde says,"Don't worry."

She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can. She walks over to the limp, dead Easter Bunny, bends down, and sprays the contents onto him.

The Easter Bunny jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road.

Ten feet away he stops, turns around and waves again, he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves, and repeats this again and again and again and again, until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished. He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in that can?

What did you spray on the Easter Bunny ?"

The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.

It says..

(Are you ready for this?)

"Hair Spray - Restores life to dead hair, and adds permanent wave."

__ ---Happy Easter!!!--- __
- Lewis Carroll

03-23-2008, 06:43 AM,
Quote:
Quote:WE ARE ALL IN HEAVEN NOW - hard to believe huh? Well this is it... there is no more after this and even if there is its still no reason to STFU and get rolled on all your life being forgiving etc etc.
Your heaven sucks !
How do you know what happens after death ?

The question is how does anyone...

oh and that joke blew... not to be mean.
03-23-2008, 08:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2008, 08:59 AM by trueaim.)
I was born into secular family in a secular society, at school I was taught that mankind evolved from apes and that the universe began with something called a big bang, in the first 30 years of my life I was lead to believe that God was a immature superstition invented by our ancestors who were ignorant and did not have the benefit of our modern enlightened science. All religion was often ridiculed and the bible was denounced as mere fantasy and put forward as an obvious reason why there was so much violence in the world, relgion God, the bible were all considered 'uncool' and outdated ideas of an antiquated and no longer relevant time!
The most important things in life I came to learn were money, getting a job with an interesting sounding title, status, popularity, having a pretty girlfriend, getting loaded on drugs and alcohol while still remaining to look cool, etc, etc!
However I was never entirely convinced that what I was involved in was a good and righteous or fulfilling path to take, but it was all I knew.
After suffering a breakdown and a following bout of major depression, I became aware that there was something very wrong with my life, after what I felt to be a miraculous recovery after a near death experience, I gave up everything to search for the truth, God did not reveal himself to me, but after years of research, travel, thought, patience, reasoning, contemplation, rebellion, listening and countless books, I discovered that a one true prime Creator God does indeed exist and religion does not seek to do away with reason or science but is like reason and science a most essential way of discovering our reality and is our direct communication with our God! It is I feel unfortunate that God does not reaveal himself more often to us mere mortals, that however is His way, but he does give us the gift of 'free will' so that if we choose we can begin a search so that we may also discover the truth that God holds. The gift of 'free will' is one of Gods greatest gifts to his creation, and its this gift that the fallen angel Lucifer seeks to prove our unworthiness of, this is an ancient battle ground, this earth we live upon. Lucifer 'the farther of lies' has done much to undermine and subvert mankind and it would appear that he is succeeding as we have been buried under a mountain of lies from which it is hard to find any way out of. But I am living proof that it is possible.
Yes it is true that God's son was Jesus and he was born into obscurity but rose to greatness, and he was crucified for revealing much truth to mankind on earth. Anybody that denies it has simply not researched enough or is not mature enough to understand this. Christianity is also the most pure religion all others are pagan religions mainly based upon Cush his son Nimrod and his wife Semiramis, thats including Buddhism, Buddah being a reincanation of the dead pagan king Nimrod.
I could go on and on but for more truth go to:
http://thecurseofplatoscave.blogspot.com/
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
03-23-2008, 09:03 AM,
When you die, what will you take with you guys? Money, no. Knowledge, not even. The answer is your good and bad deeds. God is the most loving, forgiving, and fair, so you will be amazed at what will happen to you as you stand before God on the day of judgement. Im not Christian but I wanted to answer lol.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
03-23-2008, 04:24 PM,
Quote:haha still man its quality entertainment

That's why I wont answer your question. Pearls before swine. Are you just trying to turn believing members against nonbelievers? Your post serves no other purpose that I can see.

Quote:Hell, is NOT forever.
No one will suffer in hell forever.
If you go to hell you will then be eliminated from life forever, a permanent punishment of eternal death, forever, - not eternal permanent punishing, forever.

Are you a Jehovah's Winess? That's more in line with what they believe, not what the bible teaches.

Quote:Mark 9:47,48
47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Question About Christ High_Treason 20 4,181 05-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Christians are Killers mexika 12 1,941 08-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Last Post: plasticfan
  Question(s) for Muslims triplesix 25 2,270 03-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  How do we know that Christians are delusional? sockpuppet 61 5,608 01-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post: triplesix
  Pat Robertson's Christians: NAFTA Highway Is Holy! MikeWB 2 541 12-24-2007, 06:58 AM
Last Post: nixed
  Why are Christians so insecure?, The Secret mothandrust 72 6,683 11-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Last Post: jack
  Why are Christians so insecure ? jack 165 19,663 10-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Last Post: faust
  If Christ was a rebel, why are most Christians CONFORMISTS? Solve et Coagula 31 3,028 08-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Christians And Jesus! Love All, For The First 2 Hours Of Sunday Morning? hardboiled11 13 1,427 05-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Last Post: hardboiled11
  A Question About Dates/times... neWt 6 891 04-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Last Post: neWt