Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
checkout SUNSHINE its awesome scifi flick!
03-29-2008, 01:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-29-2008, 01:23 AM by Weyland.)
[Image: sunshinefinalposter.jpg]

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/sunshine/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/noscript.shtml?
/radio/aod/fivelive_aod.shtml?fivelive/danny_boyle

lots of SUN worship in this movie LOL!!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
03-30-2008, 11:07 AM,
Where's the torrent?
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
03-30-2008, 12:42 PM,
FAUX... shit
03-30-2008, 07:12 PM,
Quote:FAUX... shit

ITS SCIFI LIKE ALIENS MAN!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

03-31-2008, 02:55 PM,
There are torrents at Pirate Bay, can't post them here as the film is copyrited.

I guess the writers didn't know that the gravitational pull increases as you approach the Sun, cause they ignored it completely.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
03-31-2008, 05:35 PM,
Quote:I guess the writers didn't know that the gravitational pull increases as you approach the Sun, cause they ignored it completely.
Along with a bunch of other things.
The script was riddled with silly stuff.
Nice colours tho.
And a decent soundtrack.

LR
[Image: t_RBNexploitim_80ea8b4.jpg]
88.255.90.0/24 and 88.255.94.0/24 - Abdallah Internet Hizmetleri/RBN nazi's
03-31-2008, 06:59 PM,
Quote:There are torrents at Pirate Bay, can't post them here as the film is copyrited.

I guess the writers didn't know that the gravitational pull increases as you approach the Sun, cause they ignored it completely.
Don't worry about copyrights and all that jazz, it's not relevant. Post em if you got em.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
03-31-2008, 07:06 PM,
Quote:I guess the writers didn't know that the gravitational pull increases as you approach the Sun, cause they ignored it completely.

I've always wondered about that with astroids, comets and stuff. how can they come hurrling towards to sun to get whipped way back out into the solar system then once they reach a certain point, they just start turning around right back to do it over...? and how come mercury doesn't get sucked into the sun when the sun is holding onto to pluto way the hell out there? lol you know.

anyways, i enjoyed the flick. every movie has its shortocomings, but i liked it.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
04-01-2008, 12:31 AM,
well here is a link to 700 megger but after I saw it I wanted to see in higher quality because its just that pretty.

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Sunshine-2007-...1f8660dbacc5c3d

04-01-2008, 12:53 PM,
intellek it is in the laws of gravity. An orbit is when the force of gravity pulling down towards planet / sun is the same as the force of momentum traveling forward off into space. It neither falls inwards nor flies out to space, it orbits.

Unless an object flies almost or exactly towards the sun it will not be sucked in. If the forward momentum is a bit larger than the pull of the gravity, it doesn't quite get pulled in but sling shots aroung the sun / planet and off back out into space.

I myself have wondered about the comets, they have been coming at regular intevals for centuries, why have they not been effected by one of the gravitational forces (planets) in the solar system and had its course altered?
04-01-2008, 02:43 PM,
Quote:I myself have wondered about the comets, they have been coming at regular intevals for centuries, why have they not been effected by one of the gravitational forces (planets) in the solar system and had its course altered?

Hale-Bopp:

The comet probably made its last perihelion 4,200 years ago. Its orbit is almost perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic, which means that very close approaches to planets are rare. However, in March 1996 the comet passed within 0.77 AU of Jupiter (AU = Astronomical Unit. The currently accepted value of the AU is 149,597,870,691 metres or about 93 million miles) close enough for its orbit to be affected by Jupiter's gravity. The comet's orbit was shortened considerably to a period of 2,380 years, and it will next return to the inner solar system around the year 4377. Its greatest distance from the sun (aphelion) will be about 360 AU, reduced from about 525 AU

Shoemaker-Levy 9:

Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 (SL9, formally designated D/1993 F2) was a comet that collided with Jupiter in 1994, providing the first direct observation of the collision of two solar system objects, not including collisions involving Earth. The comet provided many revelations about Jupiter and its atmosphere and highlighted Jupiter's role in reducing space debris in the inner solar system.

The comet was discovered by astronomers Carolyn and Eugene M. Shoemaker and David Levy. Shoemaker-Levy 9 was located on the night of March 24, 1993, in a photograph taken with the 0.4 metre Schmidt telescope at the Mount Palomar Observatory in California. It was the first comet observed to be orbiting a planet rather than the Sun.

SL9 was in pieces ranging in size up to 2 kilometres in diameter, and is believed to have been pulled apart by Jupiter's tidal forces during a close encounter in July 1992. These fragments collided with Jupiter's southern hemisphere between July 16 and July 22, 1994, at a speed of approximately 60 kilometres per second (37 miles per second). The prominent scars from the impacts could be seen on Jupiter for many months after the impact, and observers described them as more easily visible than the Great Red Spot.

So, as you can see, comets are regularly (on a cosmic timescale) affected by the gravitational influence of planetary bodies. Hope this helps. :smile:

peace

M.E
04-01-2008, 06:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2008, 06:24 PM by Ratiocinator.)
That movie is flawed beyond belief, badly made, and typical dumbed-down Hollywood shite.

I am so sick of shit movies; one after another after another. All hyped as being amazing. And mostly all highly praised by people who have been conditioned to revere bottom of the barrel shit as fantastic and marvelous. And good luck in finding a recently made comedy that is actually funny. The only people who find enjoyment from Hollywood comedies tend to be retards and children.
Funny how people insist that death, murder, torture has to be a part of ones dietary needs.....fucking nutters everywhere!!

--- Purple Bex.
04-01-2008, 09:31 PM,
Quote:That movie is flawed beyond belief, badly made, and typical dumbed-down Hollywood shite.

I am so sick of shit movies; one after another after another. All hyped as being amazing. And mostly all highly praised by people who have been conditioned to revere bottom of the barrel shit as fantastic and marvelous. And good luck in finding a recently made comedy that is actually funny. The only people who find enjoyment from Hollywood comedies tend to be retards and children.

I love to know what YOU think is a great movie? Its very easy to CRITICIZE other peoples taste. For all I know you could be a FAT DISGUSTING no class piece of SHIT. You could love for example GIGLI s as your favorite movie.Somebody that actually watches COMEDY movies sucks dick in my book. I don't find COMEDY really as one of the highest forms of entertainment. SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT JACK!! You got no culture no taste and you can swallow my turds.

04-01-2008, 09:49 PM,
Quote:
Quote:That movie is flawed beyond belief, badly made, and typical dumbed-down Hollywood shite.

I love to know what YOU think is a great movie? Its very easy to CRITICIZE other peoples taste. For all I know you could be a FAT DISGUSTING no class piece of SHIT. You could love for example GIGLI s as your favorite movie.Somebody that actually watches COMEDY movies sucks dick in my book. I don't find COMEDY really as one of the highest forms of entertainment. SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT JACK!! You got no culture no taste and you can swallow my turds.
Where did that come from Weyland? :rolleyes:
Calm down buddy, don't take stuff so personally.
Watch some funny stand-up or something...
Peace.

LR
[Image: t_RBNexploitim_80ea8b4.jpg]
88.255.90.0/24 and 88.255.94.0/24 - Abdallah Internet Hizmetleri/RBN nazi's
04-01-2008, 10:09 PM,
Quote:
Quote:

Where did that come from Weyland? :rolleyes:
Calm down buddy, don't take stuff so personally.
Watch some funny stand-up or something...
Peace.

LR

I actually find insulting a DICK BRAIN quite funny and had a hell of a time!

:biggrin:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kid Cudi, Awesome Emo rap Weyland 0 654 06-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  Checkout this new Comic Book Weyland 1 594 05-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ---
  Interesting flick I just heard about "Hitler Meets Christ" : ) Weyland 5 1,038 03-30-2010, 09:39 PM
  Mother trailed by policeman and warned by council for telling off son at checkout TriWooOx 4 687 11-09-2009, 07:46 AM
  Checkout this SCAM that was in my email Weyland 6 1,151 10-07-2009, 02:58 PM
  Checkout the Redshields Disneyland Weyland 2 560 09-24-2009, 09:47 AM
  Hey WOW checkout the new release! Weyland 0 435 06-08-2009, 07:03 AM
  hey checkout the trailer for STASH fun new movie Weyland 0 394 05-29-2009, 12:45 AM
  new Apocalyptic dystopian flick DOOMSDAY is comin soon Weyland 16 1,632 03-31-2009, 05:44 PM
  Awesome Ron Paul Typography K.Trout 2 580 03-05-2009, 01:43 AM