Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My tax paying dollars gifted to Jews!
09-15-2009, 04:59 PM,
What the fuck is my gov getting into the religious business for?
This is an OUTRAGE!

Quote:Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Jewish learning centre gets $640,000

By: Carolin Vesely

14/09/2009 1:00 AM

PLANS to build a new Jewish Learning Centre in Winnipeg's south end just got a $640,000 boost from the federal and provincial governments.Winnipeg South Tory MP Rod Bruinooge announced $320,000 for the centre Sunday under Ottawa's new shovel-ready infrastructure stimulus fund. The province matched the amount.

"Clearly they were very happy. They broke into a song and dance and incorporated me into it," said Bruinooge following an informal celebration at the Chabad Torah Centre, housed in a leased storefront at 1825 Grant Ave. The new 17,000-square-foot learning centre, to be built across the street -- behind the Kenaston Boulevard Superstore -- will be a cultural and spiritual hub for every segment of the city's Jewish population, said Rabbi Avrohom Altein.

"The Jewish community, over the last decade, has been slowly migrating to the south," said Altein, director of Chabad-Lubavitch, the organization behind the building campaign, since 1972. The group currently runs a North End centre in addition to Chabad Torah. The new learning centre will merge both.

It won't be like a synagogue, the rabbi said, but rather will house a variety of intergenerational, educational programs for religious and secular folks alike.

"The idea is that there are a lot of people who are not that religious but who would want to feel more strongly Jewish," said Altein.

"In any Jewish community, the learning element is a very important part. This will make the Winnipeg Jewish community stand up and stand apart."

carolin.vesely@freepress.mb.ca
09-15-2009, 08:27 PM,
I dont think the federal government ever sponsored any Christian or Muslim places of study/worship, WTF.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
09-15-2009, 09:24 PM,
Quote:I dont think the federal government ever sponsored any Christian or Muslim places of study/worship, WTF.

Better form the MOG to throw out the ZOG then.

Disgusting isn't it?
09-15-2009, 10:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2009, 10:54 PM by Weyland.)
You know you should take full advantage of them. Just because you are not a Jew does not mean you can't use the facilities. Maybe meet a nice jewish girl and get some. Then maybe you could even get some inside info on Jewish matters also most of these places offer free or low cost counseling. Who knows network some high paying Jew Jobs. You gotta be a little bit more positive.:D
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
09-15-2009, 11:05 PM,
Quote:You know you should take full advantage of them. Just because you are not a Jew does not mean you can't use the facilities. Maybe meet a nice jewish girl and get some.

Hard up?
09-16-2009, 12:15 AM,
Yeah disgusting, I heard the women are smelly too lol. You don't want to get in one.
09-16-2009, 12:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2009, 12:23 AM by ---.)
Quote:Yeah disgusting, I heard the women are smelly too lol. You don't want to get in one.

:wacko:get in one what? Don't want to "get in" one of the women? crikey, you make it sound like grim lol

I heard they had tails too, MMG :icon_neutral:
09-16-2009, 12:46 AM,
Quote:
Quote:You know you should take full advantage of them. Just because you are not a Jew does not mean you can't use the facilities. Maybe meet a nice jewish girl and get some.

Hard up?

Not at all just being positive! Gotta enjoy life and all its different women flavors. You gotta love all those Jewish girls. Fuck look at Bar Rafaelli SHIT AMAZING!! Use it or loose it man. Anyways maybe if your happy then you could leave the tracker the way it is. ;)
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

09-16-2009, 01:02 AM,
Yeah there's some good looking Jewess chick... halfbreeds I'm sure.
As for me, I don't believe in race mixing anymore.

You do realise that if you ever got one pregnant you'd be breeding more of them?
09-16-2009, 01:12 AM,
Quote:
Quote:Yeah disgusting, I heard the women are smelly too lol. You don't want to get in one.

:wacko:get in one what? Don't want to "get in" one of the women? crikey, you make it sound like grim lol

I hope it ain't longer than my tail:D
09-16-2009, 02:02 AM,
Quote:
Quote:

I hope it ain't longer than my tail:D

I don't doubt that you do :LOL:
09-16-2009, 03:14 AM,
I hope Obama doesn't decide to follow suit. Lets at least keep our money in the military industrial complex.
09-16-2009, 03:36 AM,
Quote:I hope Obama doesn't decide to follow suit. Lets at least keep our money in the military industrial complex.

http://forum.conspiracycentral.net/index.p...st&p=176543
09-16-2009, 05:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2009, 05:48 AM by Weyland.)
By the way the TAIL thing is true saw one a while back its pretty freaky! Must be some recessive genetics leading back to Caine. On a not related thing heard that supposedly Caine according to the Bible was vegetarian and Abel was a carnivore or the other way around? Is this true?

09-16-2009, 05:47 AM,
US tax dollars hard at work here:
http://forum.conspiracycentral.net/index.php?showtopic=30147

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why we have to protect the Jews OTO 31 6,687 08-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany joeblow 0 637 06-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Last Post: joeblow
  Bribery, Corruption and Fraud at the BBC - Stop paying your TV Licence fee NOW! TriWooOx 0 523 03-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Absolute Proof More Modern Jews Not Biblical Israelites --- 17 3,159 02-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: ---
  Some jews getting high mexika 0 395 01-21-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: mexika
  who are the jews than.... mexika 13 1,496 11-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Last Post: mexika
  NIGHT OF THE LIVING JEWS Weyland 3 790 11-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Last Post: harmonius
  US textbooks misrepresent Jews, Israel TriWooOx 1 434 09-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: rsol
  French Jews sue YouTube TriWooOx 5 766 08-17-2008, 02:18 AM
Last Post: rockclimber
  Jews not from Palestine mexika 1 585 07-09-2008, 05:59 AM