Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Define "fighting the New World Order" or "the movement"
04-12-2008, 08:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2010, 02:21 AM by yeti.)
I'd like to know what such phrases mean to people and what it mean to "fight." I see a lot of meanignless terms and phrases thrown around that lack any substance. Or perhaps I'm missing something, which is why I ask the question. What does it mean to "fight the New World Order," and what is "the movement" ? One trait I've noticed in the 'conspiracy' community is that they're by and large very passionate about their views, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. One positive I can think of is that people here are much more genuinly concerned about important issues. Everyone might not be concerned about them world wide, but most at least in their own "country." Not to go on a tangent, but the concept of a state or "country" is rather stupid and childish... and nationalism is something I find utterly disgusting. Sorry, couldn't help myself there, but moving on... The abundancy of passion I mentioned earlier, it does have it's drawbacks; several ideas or concept being so broad and emotive in nature that they lack any real definition or pragmatic qualities would just be one of them. So start posting away, the more the merrier.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
04-12-2008, 09:06 PM,
First off, the New World Order is the plan to enslave us all, save the few psychopathic megalomaniacs who run it all of course. Mind-control, religion, the money system, bribery, blackmail, war, and ultimately the brain-chips via RFID tagging all are tools the Elite uses to the end of establishing a NWO. To "fight" the NWO means resisting the coming to fruition of this most detrimental happening for humanity. Fighting it, doesn't necessarily mean to go at it quite literally with guns blazing and swords swinging though. This type of scenario has already been well-thought out and anticipated by our 'betters' by the many think-tanks working for the Elite for over decades already to say the least. We would be forced to resort to a bloody guerilla war in which we would probably not be victorious at the end, although if it should turn to be that way I would not like it but I also would not oppose it.

I like to think that a more effective way of resisting the NWO lies in waging an information war, a strategy that is more on a par with what these forums in general and the tracker in particular stand for. By informing the public of the full scope of implications of a NWO it may get them so far so as to refuse to participate in the establishment of the NWO. A strategy of non-compliance is what I'm talking about. A passive aggressive attitude towards a NWO is my interpretation of fighting the NWO.

The "movement", or "truth movement", is the collective effort in fighting the NWO by stressing the values of integrity and truth as opposed to the inherent deception and falsity that goes with the NWO.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
04-12-2008, 09:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2008, 09:46 PM by jack.)
First off let me say, I agree with what ephilution has to say.

Now I know that many will disagree with me here but - I like the idea of nations (just not those who keep other people out or their own in)
This idea of us all being forced to tolerate each other in one big global community isn't natural IMO. I've been watching people for more decades now that I want to admit, and what I see is -
that people naturally congregate with their own kind (whether that is by race, ideas, values ect..) even with in large groups of many kinds.

It builds tension to make them interact unwillingly with others, they tolerate each other in a work or school type setting, but then voluntarily go back to those with common traits, and all seem to want their own space where they can separate from others, it seems to me to be a natural human trait.

I see this erasure of borders as part of the NWO agenda. For when we are no longer many groups of individuals, but one big global family, we will be more easily manipulated, by force of global consensus.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
04-13-2008, 12:44 AM,
The NWO isnt really new, its an old idea and yes its aim is to enslave humanity, brainwash us and physically kill us and damn our souls to hell!
What I define the NWO as: Satanic/Masonic/Scientific/Materialist/Theosophic/Communist/Zionist/Illuminist/Banking/ etc, they are many entities and they are all linked and have a coomon root, they control just about everything from the media to our education to our governments, food supply, medicine, everything really and they have controlled it for thousands of years... They have a common root; that they are Humanist movements, that is that they preach a doctrine that is predominately concerned with human affairs, they preach the happiness of mankind and the peace and prosperity of mankind and the health and saftey and everything is for mankind, their doctrine always claims to be helping us when in fact it as we all know is destroying us, Why? well if you wanted to destroy something they have figured, because they are liars and decievers, its better to just pretend to be helping, while your in reality destroying! Where does Humanism come from? It can be traced back to Plato and Ancient Greece, but Greece inherited it from Egypt and Egypt from Babylon, Plato was a Kabbahlist and the Kabbahla's origin is Babylon. The ancient preists of the Mystery Schools of Babylon where the Kabbahla was written were in communication with certain demons from another demension, the Bible calls them fallen angels, in modern times they are known as aliens! or demons! So it has supernatural origins but it is Humanist, Why? because the aim of the demons is to sever the link between mankind from the Prime Creator or our Godhead, that is why they introduce false doctrine like the outrageous betrayal of the 'evolution theory'! its all part of their aim to cut us of from our Creator to isolate us, then well kill us basically....What can the individual do against this huge conspiracy? Well you have 'Free Will' its up to you in the end, but the only plan that I know of that is in opposition to them and has the power to fight the demons and their controlled brainwashed legions of human dupes is the Bible both Old and New Testaments all the Humanist movements attack and try to disscredit the Bible every chance they get, all those Humanist movements are anti-Christian, thats why I became a Christian because they were all anti-God anti-Christian so i believe the Bible has the plan to defeat them and will win, but how many Bible believers will be left in the end, my guess is not many.... But its up to the individual in the end, you are given 'Free Will' so use it, us humans have a great talent, and a great opportunity 'we are free' to decide what we want to believe, but the stakes are your life and your soul, so make sure you choose carefully.......
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
04-26-2008, 12:58 AM,
Hold onto your principles, do not go with the crowd !!!

zeitgesit tells us that the new world order is going to happen and we can defeat it
however a book that I am familiar with, (that some here despise) tells us that new world order is inevitable, has already been prophesized.

NWO = singular global systems and global unity -- sounds good, doesn't it ?

Even a global spirituality - the dawn of a brighter age
just trust your inner light to illuminate you path, and evolve into an embodiment of compassion, understanding, and knowledge. - ahhh, so sweet will be the new order of things - Happy Happy, Joy Joy

The NWO aim is total global domination, - but first they must bring us into a state of unity by the elimination of individualism.

Quote:"The media must act as part of the education process that counters individualism." - Dr. Ismail Serageldin

"The birth of the global village will force everyone to develop new perspectives." - Thabo Mbeki

Let me ask you,
- how many of you actually want to be ONE with your neighbor, ONE with you community ???
(did you answer yes, - are you sure that you mean it.
What if they don't synthesis with you, - what if they hang on to absolutes,
do you really like or agree with them that much,
do you really wish to forfeit your sovereignty for the sake of continuing relationship with those whom disagree with you ?
sometimes the common ground is rather small, isn't it ?)

Welcome to the new global order, - isn't it grand.

Do you want to live in neighborhoods governed like Chinese-Soviet community collectives ???

Do you want centralized control over you life ???

We've all been duped by global elitists who plan to exercise complete totalitarian control over the people and property of every nation.

The Hegelian Dialectical process is winning, and even we here at the forum are falling prey, the global elitists have done and are doing a excellent job creating world chaos to bring about their desired changes.
GO, Etzioni - Go, Soros - give us more, exploit the masses.

We are putty in their hands.

ask yourself
Do you hold to your principles or do you go with the crowd ???
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
04-26-2008, 01:03 AM,
Quote:ask yourself
Do you hold to your principles or do you go with the crowd ???
Excellent point Jack, I wish more people valued principles over the latter. I've been disappointed even here, though I won't take names.

Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House

Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
04-26-2008, 01:04 AM,
Thanks for the responses so far btw. My conclusion to the lack of them so far is that no one knows the terms they passionately embrace eigther.

04-26-2008, 02:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2008, 02:46 AM by yeti.)
Quote:I'd like to know what such phrases mean to people and what it mean to "fight." I see a lot of meanignless terms and phrases thrown around that lack any substance. Or perhaps I'm missing something, which is why I ask the question. What does it mean to "fight the New World Order," and what is "the movement"?
"Fight The New World Order!" Is of course a rally cry by our bestest buddy Alex Jones. It is in fact, so lowbrow and obfuscatory as to be effectively worse than meaningless.

My catchphrase, should I choose to commission a task force to construct one for my inevitably universal movement, would be something like "Question Authority!", or "Eradicate Injustice!", or "Eat Every Rich SOB You Can Sink Your Teeth Into!".
[Image: randquote.png]
04-26-2008, 02:50 AM,
Quote:Now I know that many will disagree with me here but - I like the idea of nations (just not those who keep other people out or their own in)
so, can you give us an example, any example of a nation which does not do this?
Quote:This idea of us all being forced to tolerate each other in one big global community isn't natural IMO. I've been watching people for more decades now that I want to admit, and what I see is -
that people naturally congregate with their own kind (whether that is by race, ideas, values ect..) even with in large groups of many kinds.
hmm... i wonder what my "own kind" is:confused:... apart from humanity. we all have life experience to reference, and, sadly, i've got a couple of decades on you:grin:that's not to denigrate or demean your experience or perspective, and i would say, that until a decade back i'd (largely) agree with your perspective. however, i've done a lot of moving since then, and had a many contacts with individuals from all (well, most) walks of life - and my current perspective is that kind and selfish people exist everywhere, no matter what race, religion, nationality, political persuasion... and further, relating personal experience, when i was at uni just a couple of years back, although all the British school leavers congregated and got drunk together, the international students from across the world and across culture, to the large, part got on famously. it seems to me, what makes people congregate is sure, shared identity - although this could just as easily be categorised as 'ignorance of alternate identity' - which means fear, ignorance, protection...

personally i don't want to "force you to tolerate" anyone - not that that is possible - but i am also sure i don't have to remind you what Jesus' perspective on tolerance would be.

Quote:It builds tension to make them interact unwillingly with others, they tolerate each other in a work or school type setting, but then voluntarily go back to those with common traits, and all seem to want their own space where they can separate from others, it seems to me to be a natural human trait.
fear then, not love, is the natural human trait? are you sure? really? how depressing.

Quote:I see this erasure of borders as part of the NWO agenda. For when we are no longer many groups of individuals, but one big global family, we will be more easily manipulated, by force of global consensus.
i see precisely the opposite - increased border controls, more restrictions - and increasing use of nationalism, racism &c to further geopolitical agendas - divide and conquer, not create a solid unit. Sun Tzu observed 2,500 years back twigs are easily snapped while the trunk remains strong.

although i can understand why no one on this board would want a global consensus, with all having an equal say. i doubt there is even one of us who wouldn't loose enormous amounts in some global leveling. which is also the last thing TPTB want - so at least we can find common association... tbc...
Vitam Impendere Vero
04-26-2008, 03:51 AM,
186 of the 192 nations on earth will have a national ID system in place by 2010. This is all happening at the request of the UN’s ICAO "(International Civil Aviation Organization). It is a plan to number, enter into a database and monitor every person on earth!
The Bible prophesied 2,000 years ago a time when every person will be required to have a mark or number in order to “BUY OR SELL.
Homeland Security is proposing to force every person to have a national ID card in order to hold a job. Without a job, how much BUYING OR SELLING will you be able to do? "

Just a little stat I ran across
04-26-2008, 04:38 AM,
hey jack, don't want it to seem like i'm picking on you but your points/arguments sparked certain questions/perspectives/observations so feel i need to voice them.

Quote:Hold onto your principles, do not go with the crowd !!!
absolutely! although often this is not always easy, and sometimes perhaps, we don't even notice we're doing it. like, for example, the observation in your previous post that we (most) prefer to associate with those of similar culture/race/perspective. do you not see a tension here? (although accepted, you didn't say you did it, but you do make it sound like it's OK, even preferential)

Quote:zeitgesit tells us that the new world order is going to happen and we can defeat it
however a book that I am familiar with, (that some here despise) tells us that new world order is inevitable, has already been prophesized.
i am not familiar with the film but i do accept that the Bible (for i believe that to be the book to which you are referring) predicts some sort of unifying power structure and that the kings of the earth will commit adultery with the merchants. from this perspective it would seem, rather than any sort of conspiracies what we have is inevitability - predicted almost 2,000 years back! and although some like to use the term NWO, as trueaim recognises, there is nothing whatsoever 'new' about the perpetrators, Pope & co have always exercised control and they've always used the same tactics.

Quote:NWO = singular global systems and global unity -- sounds good, doesn't it ?
well, that's what the sky godders have always been after - Jews, Christians, Muslims - it's not a secret! not personally do i see why it should be any sort of problem, if the one in control has the wisdom and love of God.

Quote:Even a global spirituality - the dawn of a brighter age
just trust your inner light to illuminate you path, and evolve into an embodiment of compassion, understanding, and knowledge. - ahhh, so sweet will be the new order of things - Happy Happy, Joy Joy
sorry you don't appreciate it

Quote:The NWO aim is total global domination, - but first they must bring us into a state of unity by the elimination of individualism.
i don't understand the logic here. to my mind they love individualism, selfishness, lack of compassion/association, except on the most superficial of levels (branding), they do not want genuine communication or shared identities - they like "us and them", with the outside as something to fear - divide and conquer!

Quote:Let me ask you,
- how many of you actually want to be ONE with your neighbor, ONE with you community ???
(did you answer yes, - are you sure that you mean it.
What if they don't synthesis with you, - what if they hang on to absolutes,
do you really like or agree with them that much,
do you really wish to forfeit your sovereignty for the sake of continuing relationship with those whom disagree with you ?
sometimes the common ground is rather small, isn't it ?)

Welcome to the new global order, - isn't it grand.
i am an individual, yet, i am also part of humanity, existence. these are absolutes and i'm afraid i rather hang on to absolutes - a fundamentalist, some might call me. what am i? according to the sky godders i am part of God's creation, according to most of the eastern religions i'm part of God itself. upon first glance one might think that there would be an impossible tension here but in actuality, at least in how one relates to the other, no! for it matters not one jot, when it comes to offering respect, as to whether the other is part of God or God's creation. personally, as part of creation in whatever form, i wish to harmonise with all other - at least theoretically - i am not denying there that are people who i find it easier to do this with than others but also feel to make me a healthier and more well rounded person, i should attempt to overcome the fear/ignorance/intolerance... which stands in the way. rather than pander to it.

Quote:Do you want to live in neighborhoods governed like Chinese-Soviet community collectives ???

Do you want centralized control over you life ???
this sounds like US commie paranoia. have you ever worked in a community? personally i would say it was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. i think rather than "community collectives", TPTB have more sweatshop/workhouse environment in mind.

Quote:Do you hold to your principles or do you go with the crowd ???
i have no principals... there is no crowd :biggrin:
Vitam Impendere Vero
04-26-2008, 04:42 AM,
You humans are raising some important points.

Nation states vs. 1 Global state:
States/Provinces vs. The Feds:
Municipalities/Counties vs. States/Provinces:
Neighborhoods vs. Municipalities/Counties:
Familiy vs. Neighborhood

Both within and between each of the above jurisdictional areas, disagreements always occur. But when you look at the above list, where should the decisions be made? As close to the source of the problem, or otherwise?

I would propose that the answer is obvious, and woven into our common law.

Discuss, humans.
04-26-2008, 05:02 AM,
Quote:You humans are raising some important points.

Familiy vs. Neighborhood

Both within and between each of the above jurisdictional areas, disagreements always occur. But when you look at the above list, where should the decisions be made? As close to the source of the problem, or otherwise?

Discuss, humans.
This human is kind of curious about how you propose common law be implemented. By some 'body' or organization on a communal level? On a 'state' level? By a federal goverment? I personally have distaste for centralized decision making, especially when it get's further removed from those it affects (i.e. the general population). History has always shown bigger states of empires means bigger body counts and more bloodshed [and not to mention far more refined coercive tactics] to maintain those institutional structres and the oligarchy behind them. I think one reason people are so goddamn ignorant and clueless, other than simply having a media that's a far cry from reporting "the News" or information in an intellectually honest and unbiased manner, is simply the fact that [control and] influence on domestic [and foreign policy] policy is so far removed from the regular Joe that even the prospect of awareness and being informed seems like one with zero practical value. Most human are creatures of habit and mostly only concerned with soley pragmatism. What does your intriguingingly evolved yet Yeti mind think and any other wisdom your Yeti mind wishes to enlighten us less evolved primates with :tongue: ? We are all monkeys after all :biggrin:.

EDIT: glaring typos, perhaps I missed some

04-26-2008, 05:50 AM,
Quote:

Familiy vs. Neighborhood

Discuss, humans.
This human is kind of curious about how you propose common law be implemented. By some 'body' or organization on a communal level? On a 'state' level? By a federal goverment? I personally have distaste for centralized decision making, especially when it get's further removed from those it affects (i.e. the general population). History has always shown bigger states of empires means bigger body counts and more bloodshed [and not to mention far more refined coercive tactics] to maintain those institutional structres and the oligarchy behind them.
It is a good idea to study the origin of the Common Law. I like to think of it as just the common law - the law of the commons.

In a nutshell, common law is merely a collection of common sense ways of behaving in tribal society. It predates all forms of codified law. It arose from tribes to collections of tribes to agreements between collections of tribes.

Each law is administered by the people affected by the crime. Laws from larger jurisdictions outside the affected area can never supersede laws enacted and administered by lower jurisdictions.
04-26-2008, 05:53 AM,
Quote:
Quote:

Familiy vs. Neighborhood

Discuss, humans.
This human is kind of curious about how you propose common law be implemented. By some 'body' or organization on a communal level? On a 'state' level? By a federal goverment? I personally have distaste for centralized decision making, especially when it get's further removed from those it affects (i.e. the general population). History has always shown bigger states of empires means bigger body counts and more bloodshed [and not to mention far more refined coercive tactics] to maintain those institutional structres and the oligarchy behind them.
It is a good idea to study the origin of the Common Law. I like to think of it as just the common law - the law of the commons.

In a nutshell, common law is merely a collection of common sense ways of behaving in tribal society. It predates all forms of codified law. It arose from tribes to collections of tribes to agreements between collections of tribes.

Each law is administered by the people affected by the crime. Laws from larger jurisdictions outside the affected area can never supersede laws enacted and administered by lower jurisdictions.
I like your veiws englihtened more evolved primate :tongue: :biggrin:.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes Weyland 5 2,020 07-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Places to see all over the world AJVelde 9 2,481 10-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Man killed 2 year old during World Cup game drummer 6 2,933 05-17-2011, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
Big Grin End of the world is nigh: 21 May, around 6pm, to be precise drummer 4 1,852 05-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Runda
  Mummies Of The World Exhibition Opens drummer 0 1,836 01-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: drummer
  how to destroy the 911 truth movement rsol 15 5,161 09-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post: rsol
  50 Random Facts That Make You Wonder What In The World Has Happened To America hilly7 0 1,111 07-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  sky news -Queen at the UN (New World Order) drummer 1 1,978 07-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Last Post: groen2
  Pil THE ORDER OF DEATH LOL! Weyland 0 792 06-29-2010, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Counterforum: the crisis, the movement and the left TriWooOx 0 888 04-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx