Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canada's C-51: Trojan Horse Legislation Sponsored by Big Pharma
04-27-2008, 11:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2008, 11:49 PM by yeti.)
Bill C-51 Unlawfully Suppresses Canadian Citizens' Rights and Freedoms

Quote:Bill C-51 will:

· Remove democratic oversight, bypassing elected officials to vote in laws and allow bureaucrats to adopt laws from other countries without our consent.

· Remove 70% of Natural Health Products from Canadians and many others will be available by prescription only.

· Restrict research and development of safe natural alternatives in favor of high risk drugs.

· Punish Canadians with little or no opportunity for protection or recourse for simply speaking about or giving a natural product without the approval of government. More than 70% of people in Canada use a Natural Health Product. The new law goes so far as to warrant action against a person who would give another person an unapproved amount of garlic on the recommendation that it would improve that persons health.

Proposed New Enforcement Powers:

· Inspectors will enter private property without a warrant

· Inspectors will take your property at their discretion

· Inspectors will dispose of your property at will

· Inspectors will not reimburse you for your losses

· Inspectors will seize your bank accounts

· Inspectors will charge owners shipping and storage charges for seized property

· Inspectors will be empowered to store your property indefinitely

· Inspectors will levy fines of up to $5,000,000.00 and/or seek 2 years in jail per incident

With your assets and money under their control will you be able to defend yourself in Court?

Can you trust government with this new law and enforcement power?

Would our government really ever turn this law against us? Read the following account.

Time for us to stand up to the same shit they're pulling in Europe and the U.S...

Quote:Attend our rally at the Calgary Federal Court on May 9th 2008. Call 1-888-878-3467 for Details

Bring your cameras, and a lot of questions...
[Image: randquote.png]
05-02-2008, 03:13 AM,
<bump>

This is VERY important, people! I know Ctrl lives in Alberta, but who else does?

We need to get people to attend this and voice their opposition. Our future health depends on it.
05-04-2008, 07:54 PM,
Hard to know if I can for sure, but I'm going to try and make it.
05-09-2008, 03:49 AM,
I wrote a letter to my local right-wing paper over a week go and they have yet to print it.

I wrote them a follow up letter asking wtf? and they still haven't run it or reponded to my letter.

Bastards. My guess is they'll wait til after tomorrow if they run it at all.
None Are More Hopelessly Enslaved
Than Those That Falsely Believe They Are Free
- Goethe
05-16-2008, 05:31 AM,
I called my MP's office and made it clear that if he votes yes on this nonsense I would make it my personal mission to see him never elected again. That included Federal, Provincial, Municipal, or on a board of directors.

Probably a useless call....

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
05-16-2008, 03:57 PM,
The CBC had a piece yesterday where MPs were saying they couldn't understand why people were misunderstanding the legislation, and overreacting.

They also had a mouthpiece for Jamieson (Canada's largest supplement manufacturer) claiming that better standards were good for consumers. Of course he didn't mention that it would be so bad for his competition that his and the other large companies would be able to form a cartel.
05-17-2008, 06:39 AM,
Quote:The CBC had a piece yesterday where MPs were saying they couldn't understand why people were misunderstanding the legislation, and overreacting.

They also had a mouthpiece for Jamieson (Canada's largest supplement manufacturer) claiming that better standards were good for consumers. Of course he didn't mention that it would be so bad for his competition that his and the other large companies would be able to form a cartel.

It's sad, so sad...

It, in my opinion, is not in the politicians necessity to understand or not, why people feel a certain way about their intended legislation. They are only to follow our will. That said, it sure helps if they understand so that they do not have to waste our time and theirs with such asinine stupidity.

On a side note, Jamieson vitamins are useless shit. It's pure synthetic crap for a lot of their stuff. It figures that these fucks would want to squish the competition that has useful supplements.

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congressional Lawmakers Introduce Legislation To Halt Federal Interference In State M Easy Skanking 0 655 12-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
Information First Ever Federal Legislation Introduced to Allow States to Control Marijuana Laws FastTadpole 1 1,148 08-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Information Florida Governor Defends Legislation Requiring Drug Tests For Welfare Applicants FastTadpole 1 845 07-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Meet your new pot dealer..BIG PHARMA!! strikks 6 1,483 06-30-2011, 05:41 AM
  Judge Strikes Down Canada's Marijuana Laws Again springhawk 3 1,586 04-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  Big Pharma-Backed Marijuana Spray As Medicine? h3rm35 1 726 07-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Canada: Pro-legalization cop censored by department h3rm35 0 687 03-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Iran says US, UK, Canada assist Afghan drug trade Ctrl 1 1,039 01-18-2010, 02:07 AM
  Oregon: Legislation To Regulate Commercial Hemp Production Becomes Law Easy Skanking 0 691 08-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  California Assemblyman Introduces Legislation To Tax And Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Easy Skanking 8 1,660 02-25-2009, 04:10 AM
Last Post: ---