Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provocateur Attacks WeAreCHANGE
05-07-2008, 04:08 AM,
http://www.911blogger.com/node/15450
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
05-07-2008, 05:44 AM,
More like a nutcase. The We Are Change crew are acting like victims instead of a united group with the intelligence and testicular fortitude to laugh off this "Nico Haupt" idiot with a restraining order.
[Image: randquote.png]
05-07-2008, 02:02 PM,
that's pretty messed up! true that a restraining order may help, but i don't feel like they are acting like victims. if that dude shows up every week, and intentionally tries to aggravate the we are change crew... i feel like their video showing all of this, is only a good precaution. i find it extremely ironic that as soon as that guy shows up the cops just happen to disappear also. there seems to be quite a rise in the agent provocateur-ing too lately. hopefully the guy is just a nut ball.
05-07-2008, 05:27 PM,
doesn't look like the police are ever going to do there job.If it was me at this point I would have him committed.They have him on tape acting irrational and showing violet tendencies.Pretty sure the would pick him up for 72 hour evaluation and with this guys attitude I would think it would be a while longer lol.I would call a day or two before they meet and try to get them to pick him up,if he shows up on time after they pick him up he is not just some nut.
What kills me makes me stronger !

No favor asked no quarter given !

Your sitting in your comfort you don't believe I'm real,
You cannot buy protection from the way that I feel.

05-07-2008, 09:12 PM,
I think WE ARE CHANGE has doing doing CRAP. They should change their name to WE ARE CRAP. :biggrin:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
05-07-2008, 09:32 PM,
luke is a joke, ends with a fucking speech.

hey nico if i was in ny i would definetly join you in your attempts to convince the wearechange crew of no planes.

Although i wouldnt go to such extreme lenghts as he did, but he sure does seem like a very exsentric type of person in a realy shitty situation. I realy doubt that nico is getting paid by anyone.

I realy think that luke and his crew handled nico terribly, in such a circumstance you do not start insulting the guy, espescially if he seems exsentric, almost capable of anything.

From my perspective, it seems like he is somone that doesnt agree and has ended up annoying them because of it. Mostly due to nicos behaviour. It is also has the power to make people that believe no planes is crazy and in some what like nico.

This i think is the big impact of this ordeal, the no plane theory.

not nicos crazy antics

oh ya before you go crying about no planes!!

have a look at this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/113229376/no.plane.why.avi.html

this is the third clip but in a higher quality

http://rapidshare.com/files/113251119/no.p....plane.avi.html

in the 1gb mpeg versions that i have from archive.org leak, you can actually see a clear black blob coming mins after the same shot without it.

this is research i have encovered only today.

alot more to come!

edit: and ofcourse this video by luke does not have the times where nico potentially tried to speak to them politely. before resorting to funny gags and eventually violence. i think this drama is so bad for the 911 truth movement and will only devide it. silly people. silly people.
05-08-2008, 05:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2008, 05:03 AM by Nyte.)
I believe no-planes but nico is a nutcase

if you believe the way hes acting helps us i suggest you show nico to a sheep and see whats his reaction is

We are change have the moments
id beat the shit out of that fuck if he pulled some hitler shit at ground zero
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
05-08-2008, 02:18 PM,
i would probaly laugh at first, then get serious and try talking some sense into the guy, explaining that what he is doing is not helping etc. but that fag/gay/arrogant loose change crew would piss me off immensley especially luke and alex, they think they are like founders of 911 truth movement, so fucking arrogant, luke and alex need a good smack in the face.
05-09-2008, 04:46 AM,
The cops are worthless. What a joke this "justice" system is. What an absolute fucking joke. Black police showing out for the white cops.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pakistan’s Taliban announce retribution attacks on American, British and French targe TriWooOx 0 548 06-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Bin Laden 'personally approved' attacks on Europe TriWooOx 0 447 10-02-2010, 10:42 AM
  The Economic Impact of Nuclear Terrorist Attacks on Freight Transport Systems --- 0 639 06-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post: ---
  Blond-haired 'Jihad Jane' plotted terror attacks TriWooOx 0 405 03-10-2010, 10:05 PM
  STRAWMAN drummer discusses 9/11 attacks strawman 10 1,584 09-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Last Post: hammer
  Air chaos for years: Al Qaeda is still plotting passenger plane attacks on the West TriWooOx 0 514 09-09-2009, 11:11 AM
  Pentagon official blames U.S. for al-Qaida attacks Easy Skanking 6 926 04-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post: rsol
  Al-Qaeda leader calls for attacks on Britain in retaliation for Israel's Gaza offensive TriWooOx 0 440 01-22-2009, 05:32 PM
  Mumbai Attacks hammer 15 3,058 12-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Last Post: plasticfan
  Al-Qaeda 'plotting new attacks on US' TriWooOx 2 821 11-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Last Post: mastermg