Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chertoff: Stop Complaining
05-10-2008, 02:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2008, 02:52 PM by fjaneson.)
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=25226
05-11-2008, 05:46 AM,
Quote:Bush — or Hillary, Obama, McCain — will impose martial law and finish installing technology soon after the next staged event, promised to come sooner or later, according to our rulers and their minions, regardless of what the commoners want.

Sadly, most people, hooked up to the idiot box and their game consoles, will scarcely notice, that it until our rulers begin disappearing their relatives and neighbors in earnest, as all fascist states invariably do.
:cry:
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inside Look : NYPD Stop & Frisk Program SiLVa 0 776 10-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Stop the Internet Blacklist! Easy Skanking 9 4,129 01-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Stop The Canadian DMCA icosaface 0 955 01-22-2011, 01:53 AM
Last Post: icosaface