Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the Origin of the Roman Catholic Jesus Christ
05-10-2008, 10:39 PM,
Quote:Dear Philip,

I am using this quote of yours in my presentation at the Con Con.

Please give me the following as best as you can:

The complete title of the book
The complete name of the author
The publisher
The city in which it was published
The years of publication
The pages quoted.
The complete ISBN.

Thanks again Phil.

Brother Eric

A fantastic quote!

The pagan Jesus Christ of Rome is just as the quote reveals---a pagan deity derived from the name of two pagan deities. Thus, Romanism is paganism given "Christian names."

The true Lord Jesus Christ was a racial Jew/Hebrew/Israelite who was foretold by all the prophets in at least 300 places in the OT. He existed in history, was the Son of God as per Psalm 2, was crucified (Psalm 22), was cut off for the sins of my people (Isa. 53), was buried and rose again from the dead (Psalm 16, Isa. 53) and will return as he departed, to the Mount of Olives (Zechariah 12). With the true Lord Jesus Christ now at the right hand of his Father in heaven (Psalm 110:1) he is saving racial Jews and racial Gentiles of all nations through the gospel of the grace of God (I Corinthians 15:1-6).

Thus, the Roman Jesus Christ is a myth, never existed and is used as a pretext to justify universal spiritual and temporal power into the hands of the pope of Rome. The real Lord Jesus Christ is exhalted in the Holy Scriptures and considers Rome, the city of the popes, "Mystery Babylon and the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth" (Revelation 17).

I trust this is helpful Philip.

Sincerely in faith,

Brother Eric
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 3:32 PM
Subject: On the Origin of the Roman Catholic Jesus Christ

Dear Eric, besides reading your tome VAIII I’m also reading another book called ‘The Papal Billions’ by one Tony Bushby and I’d like to present to you a most interesting excerpt regarding the origin of (the Roman Catholic) Jesus Christ.
“
[…]
Up until the Council of Nicea, Roman aristocracy primarily worshipped two Greek Gods, Apollo and Zeus, but the great bulk of common people idolized either Julius Ceasar or Mithra. Caesar was deified by the Roman Senate after his death (d. 15th March, 44 BC) and subsequently venerated as the Divine Julius. The word ‘saviour’ was affixed to his name, its literal meaning being ‘one who sows the seed’, i.e. a phallic god. Caesar was hailed as ‘God made manifest and universal Saviour of human life’ and his successor, Augustus was called the ‘ancestral God and Saviour of the whole human race’ (Man and his Gods, Homer Smith, Little, Brown and Co., Boston, 1952). Emperor Nero (37-68), whose original name was L. Domitius Ahenobarbus, was immortalized on his coins as the ‘Saviour of mankind’ (ibid). Because the Divine Julius
Was Roman Saviour and ‘Father of the Empire’, he was considered ‘god’ among the Roman rabble for more than 300 years. He was the deity in some Western presbyter’s texts, but was not recognized in Eastern or Oriental writings.
Constantine’s intention at Nicaea was to ‘create an entirely new god for his Empire’ (Confessions of a Vatican Archivist) that would unite all religious factions under one deity, and presbyters were asked to debate and decide who their new god would be. Delegates argued among themselves, expressing personal motives for inclusion of particular writings that promoted the finer traits of their own special divinity. Throughout the meeting, howling factions were immersed in heated debates, and the names of 53 gods were tabled for discussions; ‘As yet, the new God had not been selected by the council, and so they balloted, in order to determine the matter; for one year and five months the balloting lasted’ (God’s Book of Eskra, xlviii, 26-53 Prof. S.I. MacQuire trans, Salisbury, 1921).
At the end of that time, Constantine returned to the gathering to discover that the presbyters had not agreed on a new deity but had balloted down to a short list of five prospects, namely, Caesar, Krishna, Mithra, Horus, and Zeus. Constantine was the ruling spirit at Nicaea and he ultimately decided upon a new god for them. To involve British factions, he ruled that the name of the mighty Druid god, Hesus (crucified in Britain and later restored to life), be joined with the Eastern savior-god, Krishna (Krishna is Sanskrit for Christ), and thus a caricature, or the personification of an ideal, Hesus Krishna, would be the name of the new Roman god. A vote was taken and it was with a majority show of hands that both divinities became one God… 161 votes to 157. Following longstanding heathen custom, Constantine used the official gathering and the Roman Apotheoses Decree to legally deify two deities as one, and did so by democratic consent. A new god was proclaimed and ‘officially ratified by Constantine’ (Acta Concilii Niceni, Colon, 1618). That purely political act of deification effectively, and legally, placed Hesus and Krishna among the Roman gods as one individual composition. That abstraction lent earthly existence to amalgamated doctrines for the Empire’s new religion, and when the letter ‘J’ was introduced into alphabets around the Ninth Century, the linguistic relic of the name became Jesus Christ.
[…]
“
Tony Bushby – The Papal Billions (pp 23-25) Joshua Books - ISBN 978 0 9804101 1 2 [Bold-faced emphasis mine]
Would you please comment on this information? Could you also explain how the Protestant ‘Jesus Christ’ (Juhoshua Hamashea (?) ) relates to its Roman Catholic counterpart?
I value your feedback.
Sincerely,
Philip Jonkers
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
05-11-2008, 01:38 AM,
Jesus was not a 'Jew' this word Jew is an 18th century invention, to refer to people as 'Jewish' is to refer to their religion as 'Jewish' as 'Jewish' is not a race, in fact if we are to analyse the geneology of 'Jewish' people today we find that their race by majority is Khazar (Turkish-Finnish) decent, so this in no way relates to the ancient Hebrew Israelites and Jesus Christ, that is why the Khazar occupation of Palestine is a nightmarish deception. Again Jesus was not a Jew and more modern Bible versions are misleading and deceptive for this reason, to claim the Jesus is "King of the Jews" is an out right Lie and historically false, if you study a real Bible like the 1611 King James Bible you will find NO mention of the word 'Jew'.

A better study on the Pagan origin of Roman Catholicism is - Alexander Hislop's The Two Babylons.
For an understanding on the racial origin of modern Jews - Aurthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe.

http://www.raceandhistory.com/historicalvi...jewsnotrace.htm
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
05-11-2008, 05:57 AM,
but the pope is the vicar of christ :barf:
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
05-12-2008, 11:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2008, 11:16 PM by itsallahoax.)
Traditional Christianity is indeed corrupted in every way. It started with Paul hijacking Peter's Gentile ministry and its been a river of lies ever since. That's why Jesus asked if He would really find the faith on the earth when He returned.

Prophecy says there will be a miraculous outpouring of true knowledge at the end of the age, and many would "rove about". Do you think God foresaw the Internet? :biggrin:

http://www.justgivemethetruth.com/

itsallahoax
05-13-2008, 06:52 PM,
Quote:Traditional Christianity is indeed corrupted in every way. It started with Paul hijacking Peter's Gentile ministry and its been a river of lies ever since. That's why Jesus asked if He would really find the faith on the earth when He returned.

Prophecy says there will be a miraculous outpouring of true knowledge at the end of the age, and many would "rove about". Do you think God foresaw the Internet? :biggrin:

http://www.justgivemethetruth.com/

itsallahoax

This concept of restoring true Christianity from Apostasy at the end of the age is born out of the 19th century restorationist movements tied to Freemasonry and British Israelism.
05-14-2008, 01:34 PM,
Quote:This concept of restoring true Christianity from Apostasy at the end of the age is born out of the 19th century restorationist movements tied to Freemasonry and British Israelism.

Those movements were funded and orchestrated by Masons for several purposes. One reason JW's and Mormons were funded by the Rothschilds was to promote the false name Jehovah to conjure up powers from Enochian Magick, based on the tetragrammaton which was an invention of Kabbalists. Another reason was to weaken Christendom, just as the Black Nobility orchestrated the Reformation to weaken the Papacy. Their strategy has always been to build, weaken, divide and conquer. They also needed to expose long-lost truths from the Bible to set up their end-time counterfeit Great Tribulation and Armageddon. Satan is the great Mimic God.

itsallahoax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Origin of Gods and Religions Easy Skanking 0 268 08-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  City man moves to Hague court to seek justice for Jesus R.R 2 523 08-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Catholic Church enslaved 30,000 Irish women for being too beautiful mexika 3 985 05-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Last Post: mexika
  References for catholic corruption? (historical) alteclansing 1 455 09-27-2012, 11:12 PM
Last Post: AModicumOfMalachi
  Coptic Scholars Doubt and Hail a Reference to Jesus’ Wife h3rm35 14 1,760 09-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  REVOLUTION of LIGHT and LOVE: JESUS CHRIST and MARY are Revolutionaries Solve et Coagula 0 582 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  CHRIST Solve et Coagula 2 621 02-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Did Jesus Visit India? Solve et Coagula 0 401 02-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 509 01-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  The Origin Of Christmas zoverload 3 709 01-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Last Post: roger_pearse