Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Planes, 911 T.V. Fakery
05-12-2008, 03:37 AM,
Check out this vid exposing the Zionist Jewish controlled media roll in the September 11 false flag attacks, no planes.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjz-n037mMo
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
05-12-2008, 04:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2008, 04:34 AM by Melchor.)
Ok,

Lets assume for the sake of argument that no planes hit the towers. It is not relevant to proving
the conspiracy and adds nothing but detracts from credibility. It's difficult enough getting people
to accept bombs in the building, so adding this red herring on top of it just makes the whole
conspiracy look like a joke to:sheep:. I watched that whole series and there were three things useful
in my opinion. 1) The BBC forecast tower 2 collapsing just like they did with 7 which I hadn't seen
before. 2) 9-11 commissioner on CNN? saying a missile hit the pentagon. 3) The fact that most of the
on air witnesses happened to be media execs. But none of these things really stand out with the
mountain of other evidence. And then when people promote red herrings they get this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tk1nA4SdMus

It's funny as hell but look how stupid it makes "truthers" look.
Edit: And that video has over 83,000 hits.
05-12-2008, 05:05 AM,
I've never been much of a no planes theory person, clearly there were eyewitnesses on the twin towers. Then again, I watched a film today that makes me wonder. I didn't link to it because like was said earlier, people have a hard time even acknowledgeing the bombs.
05-12-2008, 05:09 AM,
Thats one of the points, it exposes the '911 truthers' how can you base a theory on meia images that are fake, again no planes, this is not a 'red herring' a red herring is to say that planes did hit the trade towers when infact the Jewish owned media played a vital part in this deception.
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
05-12-2008, 05:12 AM,
Quote:I've never been much of a no planes theory person, clearly there were eyewitnesses on the twin towers. Then again, I watched a film today that makes me wonder. I didn't link to it because like was said earlier, people have a hard time even acknowledgeing the bombs.

Yes but we dont want to be like those people do we we want to promote the real truth no matter how hard it is to swallow, otherwise we're just like the rest of them, if this shakes someone fairy-floss view of reality than good,

actually there are hardly any eyewitnesses and the official eyewitnesses are in fact not credible and are lying and part of the cover-up.
05-12-2008, 05:19 AM,
True. The flick I watched today (don't remember which), exibited great arguments, and very plausable. I guess I have to look more into it, yet, they are moving quickly on their agenda. That's what I usually focus on. Mine, is usually health and financial, most can relate.
05-12-2008, 05:20 AM,
Quote:Thats one of the points, it exposes the '911 truthers' how can you base a theory on meia images that are fake, again no planes, this is not a 'red herring' a red herring is to say that planes did hit the trade towers when infact the Jewish owned media played a vital part in this deception.

Well, personally I'm not convinced by that video series and media complicity is rock solid provable without
it. There's all sorts of random stories that they've black-holed that didn't fit after they established the story.
I do think that BBC pre-called two collapses quite damning though. Also, if you're just looking at the Jewish
connection you have: dancing Israelis, Israeli bombsquads, the "art students," Silverstein, Silverstein's payoff
by Rothschild insurance company, and of course the Carl Cameron report that FOX memory-holed.
05-12-2008, 05:30 AM,
And of course the ultimate, the surrender of personal freedoms and rights due to fear and shock. Thus opening the world for a global financial takeover. Destabilize the mideast and the USA, all with 1 shot.
05-12-2008, 07:15 AM,
steel slicing aluminium plane wings LOL, ahh thats a good one, Jet fuel LOL, nice one roman nice one.
05-12-2008, 03:09 PM,
no planes not relevant...

ya lets rather talk about illuminati and the moon

lets see what alex jones has to say today that is alot more productive.....

fucking waste of time troooooofers!!!

911 no planes is the catalyst!! the only thing that is going to bring change is the truth about 911.

nothing else.
05-12-2008, 05:37 PM,
Quote:911 no planes is the catalyst!! the only thing that is going to bring change is the truth about 911.

nothing else.

Wow, well said
05-12-2008, 10:46 PM,
Quote:no planes not relevant...

911 no planes is the catalyst!! the only thing that is going to bring change is the truth about 911.

nothing else.

You have to pick your battles. As I said earlier it's tough enough convincing people that there were
explosives in the buildings. I find that if you can get people to accept bombs though, they will go look
for the rest of the info on 93 being shot down, missile hitting the pentagon, and no planes (if they come
out with something more convincing) on their own. While I don't agree a lot of the AJ propaganda, he's
right about focus on 9-11 at least in part. WTC 7 is the weakest point and strategically should be the
focal point of attack.

The key issue is not exactly what happened, but who did it. WTC 7, the insider trading, the lack of air
defense, the Cameron report, and the clear footage of cut columns of WTC 1 and 2 all point both away
from Al Qaeda and toward the real culprits. If people know that stuff, media complicity becomes prima
facie obvious. But fake planes makes shit more confusing and takes the focus away from WHO and puts it
on HOW. WHO is the question people need to get not how. That's my point. I won't even say it's not
important to know how, but that discussion has to take a back seat to people first seeing that
it wasn't Islam, and second that it wasn't just the U.S. government.
05-13-2008, 12:00 PM,
yea all valid responses, I mean it did happen several years ago so its all historical now, and we have bigger issues to deal with and yes, who did it is more important than how, but still I just dont think planes hit those buildings and im to drunk at the moment to give the engineering details behind it so i'll just get back to you on that, and yes as a Christian i am allowed to drink it's just been a while so it dosen't take much, but ahh 'september clues' explains it well I think, probably too little too late though, oh well can only try i guess.
05-13-2008, 02:27 PM,
Quote:
Quote:no planes not relevant...

nothing else.

You have to pick your battles. As I said earlier it's tough enough convincing people that there were
explosives in the buildings. I find that if you can get people to accept bombs though, they will go look
for the rest of the info on 93 being shot down, missile hitting the pentagon, and no planes (if they come
out with something more convincing) on their own. While I don't agree a lot of the AJ propaganda, he's
right about focus on 9-11 at least in part. WTC 7 is the weakest point and strategically should be the
focal point of attack.

The key issue is not exactly what happened, but who did it. WTC 7, the insider trading, the lack of air
defense, the Cameron report, and the clear footage of cut columns of WTC 1 and 2 all point both away
from Al Qaeda and toward the real culprits. If people know that stuff, media complicity becomes prima
facie obvious. But fake planes makes shit more confusing and takes the focus away from WHO and puts it
on HOW. WHO is the question people need to get not how. That's my point. I won't even say it's not
important to know how, but that discussion has to take a back seat to people first seeing that
it wasn't Islam, and second that it wasn't just the U.S. government.

I'll try and make this real short.

EVERYONE acts under the assumption that all of our research must be used immediately to convince people of our ideas. Why not research something because it needs to be investigated? If there were planes, no harm no foul, if there WEREN'T!?! KA-BOOM!

It's like JFK. If we just stopped investigating it we wouldn't know anything.

First it was Oswald, than Castro, than the Mafia, than the CIA, then the Skull and Bones clique, now it's the NASA Paperclip Nazis! What would the world be like if everyone was still screaming about the Mafia?

Don't EVER EVER EVER let yourself EVER say anything akin to "don't investigate that, it's a waste of time/hurts our cause/whatever" cause that's fuckin panzy talk, you can't be afraid of what's actually true cause it doesn't fit the mold you've spent the past 2 years or whatever making, then your just as bad as the "sheeple"
05-13-2008, 09:58 PM,
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjz-n037mMo

9/11 CONSPIRACY: SEPTEMBER CLUES PART I

teslaandlyne (5 seconds ago)
Too bad I missed Gumbel for the second bomb. I saw the first bombing result as smoke poured out and Gumbel didn't say a word the woman announcer was saying everything. I must have turned off the set and missed the live second bomb event, CBS must have been broadcasting from the Empire State Building. Don't support any Illuminati organization, get off the Illuminati gray train, toot toot, before we all go down with their anti Tesla rhetoric and never see the atomic age.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suspicious package found in British airport as terror alert grounds planes in U.S. drummer 3 877 10-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Last Post: rsol
  TV fakery does not mean "no planes". Hans Olo 42 5,274 07-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Last Post: ---
  Is the fact that millions now know details about 9/11 like TV fakery or mini-nukes a sign of the End of the US? Answer: Kyoon 3 794 12-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  The Planes of 9-11 voltaxebec 21 2,432 03-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  911 Hijackers, Planes And Osama rockclimber 14 3,187 02-14-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Lord Tsukasa
  9/11 DEW / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline CB_Brooklyn 8 952 11-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Last Post: byrd
  I Beg Everyone, Please Emanine The 'no-planes' Theories stanteau 85 7,334 06-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Last Post: stanteau
  Is The 9/11 Tv-fakery Theory Really That Crazy? CB_Brooklyn 6 675 04-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Last Post: byrd
  'ua 175' Deceleration Differences Prove 9/11 Tv Fakery Guest 7 1,130 03-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Planes Known To Carry Cia Terror Suspects Landed In Tel Aviv wokensheep 0 349 11-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Last Post: wokensheep