Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They are hiding them now...
05-18-2008, 11:40 AM,
I was really wondering, a week ago we had a wonderful warm weather in germany. No clouds, blue sky, 24-28°C and normaly when you have that kind of weather you see those planes everywhere. You can count your clock, in the morning you have a warm sun and no clouds, at 10-11am you see the first planes on the sky and about 2 hours later the sky is full of chemtrails and the sun is more or less blocked behind those fuzzy white "clouds", but a week ago nothing... the whole evening no clouds and you could see the normal planes.

If I would have a video cam I would have recorded it, to show people how normal contrails look like. Also the planes only flew from 2 directions over the sky. Commerical airplanes have strikt flight corridors they have to use and cannot fly cross over from all directions over the sky. You could really watch the planes. About 3-4 planes a hour, coming from north and flying to south, sometimes they came from the south and flying to the north, but no "west-east" or other kind of airtraffic. Also it was a beautiful blue sky and you see those contrails dissappering in less then 30sec behind the airplane and where totally gone. Contrails and not chemtrails where the cloud behind the airplanes stays for hours and becomes a huge hundreds of miles thick layer of white fuzzy stuff in the sky.

I really wondered myself cause as I said normaly when you have that kind of weather you see those chemtrail-planes everywhere but not one of them on the sky and I really asked myself if they gave up or something. Well about a week later the weather turned, its rainy now in germany and as soon as normal clouds came up the chemtrail planes where in the sky. First I noticed a higher activity in the night. Often when there is a full moon you can see those "chemtrail-clouds" in the night sky and now I noticed that they spray those chemtrails behind the clouds. Yesterday it rained and today the sky is still full of clouds, but sometimes there are "holes" in the sky where there is no clouds and the sun shines through and often you see those long and not dissappering "lines" in the sky in those cloud-free holes in the sky.

I know that more and more people are getting aware of those chemtrails and asking themself the same questions. It looks like that they are beginning to spray more careful now. To hide the chemtrails spraying behind normal clouds or do the spraying in the middle of the night. I really wish that more people would wake up and that we could do something against those bastards and that bullshit some paid reporters of scientists are trying to tell us that those are just normal contrails is really bullshit and many people should have the proof now. How come that a week ago you see planes only flying from 2 directions and the contrails dissappered in less then 30sec. You could have watched the whole day for at least 4-5 days and then a week later you see planes flying criss-cross on the sky and the "contrails" from those planes stay for hours on the sky, you see lines of clouds over the whole sky and when you watch the sky longer you noticed that those "contrails" dont dissappere and slowly become a fuzzy white cloud wall on the sky.

I know that not all people are dumb enough to believe in the shit they are trying to make us believe (like that there are no chemtrails and everything is normal etc.) and the fact that they are beginning to hide the spraying now only proofs that chemtrails exist.
05-19-2008, 11:46 PM,
I've wondered why they spray and when they do too. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to their evil.
05-20-2008, 12:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2008, 12:31 AM by ---.)
We went for a few days in a small place Bergwitz and it was hot and clear.

One day there wasn't a trail around and it felt really good. Then the next day there were a lot, really a lot.and it was a big sky too But it turned out well as it goes as it really helped actually getting a few people seeing it too.
It was good because I could effectively point out that it wasn't plausibly airport traffic. :o
Saw a dark trail which then got oversprayed by a white looking one. Haven't seen that before. I hate those guys. edit) or "radar cloaking" military things etc. fuck the populace basically.

They're probably told they're on a secret mission to save the planet:rolleyes:or they're just evil fucks.
05-20-2008, 02:29 AM,
It would be interesting to note the skies over the Grove when the party is on...
05-20-2008, 12:59 PM,
This whole chemtrail thing shows how weak we are. I mean these planes lumber over every day,
spewing God knows what into our air, and all we can do is watch. No one even has the ability to go to their
relatively low altitude and take a good look or get some samples. We are, in 2008, just as grounded
as any relative of ours from 2 million years ago. I wish I had a Vimana.

I once was friends with a guy from the air force. He was an OK guy but one day on the phone I asked him
about the chemtrails. I hadn't finished my sentence when suddenly he three way calls his Air Base
and I am quickly introduced to his friend, another tech. I asked him about the chemtrails and he says"Look, we are busy chasing every commercial airliner heading west in case they get hijacked-we don't have time to
be spraying anything. besides those are contrails."
I thanked him and told him he was full of it. I don't speak to my air force friend anymore...what a mind controlled weirdo.

Just remember... If the chemtrails were anything good, the politicians would be bragging about them.
the companies that make them would be bragging about them. The Air Force or whomever it is spraying would be bragging about them. Instead we are told that they don't even exist.
05-24-2008, 04:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-24-2008, 07:01 AM by mexika.)
This is a youtube video on chemtrails and ufo tracking the evil that is taking place. there a few slides showing a ufo trailing the poison that is being dump on the population. I think they are watching everything and if comes to these evil bastards with nor morality to extermination the human race - they will probably step in and have a fight with the skull and bone and illumanazis.......whatever it is, maybe it will be revealed to us on 2012. I think our own enemy is our own people as a human race who have lost all their moral value and now want to enslave and kill the planet to have power, become rich, and own it all....but they can't and will not, distastefully, they are killing many people, but I think their time is near and they are running scare....like to see one of this fukers admit what they were all along up to - to spill the beans when they meet their match and start screaming like pussies for their wicked ass imoral soul beging for forgiveness...

I think as these secret societies bring our planet earth close to extinction, the shift will happen. And if you are not ready for change: spiritually, mentally, and physically; you WILL NOT MAKE IT. We need think, think in different terms, different ways, to be different from the rest. Those who are caught right now by false prophets, will go crazy, insane, or deceive themselves and their families. We need to be open minded, we need to be good people because all those evil governments and elite trash will go berserk and will even blame people for being witches and attack you. Like they are doing right now to the Hispanic and Latino people. Blaming people for their inept racist ways and greedy, almost beast like beings. The time will come and thats when those who have been subjugated will demand dignity and if none given - they will not make it.... The choice is open ----will people open their minds or fall to insanity because of what might happen. Our ways are based on religion, fantoms. What will happen when those ideas are shattered by something never before witnessed - THEY WILL CALL IT THE DEVIL AND WILL LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY - THEIR MIND WILL BE WEAKEN - OUR mind needs to be spiritually open minded if not - you know what happend to my ancestors the Mexica/azteca - the devil spaniards could not accept what they saw, their lust for power and greed destroyed and damaged one of the greatest civilizations ever based on nature. They were not open minded, and till this day, a close mind has been nurtured...open your mind or die in ignorance or in a unprepared condition/situation...its about choices!!! no one forces, except organized religion and governments out to control - will you walk through or be caught closed and shut.....?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An4WB50sygg...feature=related

LOOK TO THE SKY:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=16175871
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
05-24-2008, 09:04 AM,
'I wish I had a Vimana.'

me too.

There are plenty of people taking samples. These bastards that organised this arent satisfied with just one reason to spray.
It has several embedded qualities to lower our frequency.
Change the weather, create cloud cover, get rid of barium, make us dull headed, dizzy and sick, kill the old and the young, and waste lots of kerosene whilse simulatanously going on about carbon footprints and global warming.
Ayeayeaye!!!
05-24-2008, 08:46 PM,
Quote:'I wish I had a Vimana.'

me too.

There are plenty of people taking samples. These bastards that organised this arent satisfied with just one reason to spray.
It has several embedded qualities to lower our frequency.
Change the weather, create cloud cover, get rid of barium, make us dull headed, dizzy and sick, kill the old and the young, and waste lots of kerosene whilse simulatanously going on about carbon footprints and global warming.
Ayeayeaye!!!

wicked devil running rampant on the planet figuring out how to exploit, kill it, and also kill what it contains at the different corners of the spheres. These are not human, they are the bacteria that makes all sick, hateful, and beasts like them - I do not know about you, But I do not want to raise anything around devils who destroy anything and everything for just them - skull and bone? just what the hell is that? Seems to me like a bunch of ignorant, unfriendly enemy designed to enslave, lie, and subjugate, and even murder if you do not go along with the wicked agenda!!

Bush "If you are not with us, than you are against us" What the fuck does that mean - that mother fucker should have been slapped that moment he said that and put in maximum security enclosure, because it is these bastards who want nothing more than to control all and everything - and if we are not conscious of it, they will get away with plain and simple, very easy, murder of the planet and its beautiful species of human life, and all that has been designed to enjoy as paradise unlike no other planet......

bush and his dad and incorporated devils - be wary all nations and go into another direction, dont mimick the united states - there are ways, other ways of becoming more. More in-tuned with humanity, and senses...

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

06-01-2008, 08:12 PM,
June 1st, 2008. Sunday.

Unusual patterns are being displayed on the sky with chemtrails in Orange County Califaz. Spraying is continuing after some some time off.

Soul Rebel Native Son

06-01-2008, 10:43 PM,
Quote:June 1st, 2008. Sunday.

Unusual patterns are being displayed on the sky with chemtrails in Orange County Califaz. Spraying is continuing after some some time off.
Is the weather there warmer now than it has been recently?
[Image: randquote.png]
06-02-2008, 12:30 AM,
First it is almost 100, than it is windy, than we get some rain, its an abnormal pattern.

Soul Rebel Native Son

06-02-2008, 12:43 AM,
Quote:First it is almost 100, than it is windy, than we get some rain, its an abnormal pattern.
Sounds like what we're getting here in southern Ontario, except it's never been above 70 all spring, which is cold for May.
[Image: randquote.png]
06-02-2008, 07:48 AM,
to be honest i dont really see any clues about the chemtrails here in greece which is situated in politicaly and militarily high tensioned place in europe.

I see flying jets dozens of publicplan es flying in and through the land...

I see very strange clouds too but i can hardly believe that they are chemtrails... anyways im just a little sceptic about this subject...

But there is this talk about changing the climate with sulfur... its quite interesting : http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/192
06-07-2008, 11:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2008, 11:54 AM by houdini.)
[Image: 121283015208b6a1.gif] [Image: 12128303423f3487.gif]

south oz:angry:
07-21-2008, 08:29 PM,
Quote:to be honest i dont really see any clues about the chemtrails here in greece which is situated in politicaly and militarily high tensioned place in europe.

I see flying jets dozens of publicplan es flying in and through the land...

I see very strange clouds too but i can hardly believe that they are chemtrails... anyways im just a little sceptic about this subject...

But there is this talk about changing the climate with sulfur... its quite interesting : http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/192

The climate change thing is a misinformational strategy.

Actually Greece is way ahead on the recognition of chemtrails politically - you must not read your own countries press as even here in the UK i have heard about what's been discussed in the Greek parliament regards this issue.

I'll try and dig out the email I have from the Greek MP's assistant and post it here.

"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
R.I.P-ranks Terence. I miss your take on life.
=-=