Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forced H1N1 Vaccination In France
09-19-2009, 02:00 PM,
#1
Forced H1N1 Vaccination In France
Forced H1N1 Vaccination In France
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGPRgmBUV5o

Factoid video on YouTube pertaining to the measures and legislation that France has taken to forcibly vaccinate, detain and track their entire population with astounding swiftness (3 months) and security.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
Reply
09-19-2009, 04:08 PM,
#2
Forced H1N1 Vaccination In France
Excellent find. It looks as though they might just pull this off. The one thing TPTB had better remember one thing, make damn sure they get us all. We know who the SOBs are now. Genocide works both ways.
Reply
09-19-2009, 04:31 PM,
#3
Forced H1N1 Vaccination In France
If it's under the WHO are the Blue Helmets gonna do it?

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option...3Ahighlighted-n
Reply
09-19-2009, 10:57 PM,
#4
Forced H1N1 Vaccination In France
Just a guess but I would imagine that this battle will have many fronts. I think Mexico is or about to start the shots. I also noticed that Brazil is said to have the most loss from the flu. Funny how they just borrowed money from the IMF a few months ago, nothing like indebtedness.

I'm not sure how it will play out in countries that have been disarmed. I read somewhere that here in the USA, since election, over 1 million firearms have been purchased. That is just what has been registered or recorded, think of the ones that aren't. Law of averages there.

I read a statement where 40% of our military would not engage our people. That doesn't mean they will use them, probably ours will go there and theirs will come here. Even still, that leaves 60% of our soldiers that will, but what of the 60%. I'll give them a benefit of a doubt that a high estimate would mean 20% of that 60% are just blood thirsty, 40% torn but afraid not to obey, and 40% who haven got enough brains think for themselves. That places 40% of people who are just as well trained, equal equipment, and best of all, fighting for a reason and a belief with probably a lot of fear and anger. No way the 60% will stand.

Then you got older men and women that even untrained, law of averages says they will do damage. Think of the trained and retired and ones that are out of the military. Now picture those of us who aren't professionally trained. When an animal is backed into a corner with nothing to lose it has everything to gain. Take away our family, security, and freedom and you have what? A cornered animal. When all the smoke clears those who have kept a prepared mindset as to what is going on, and change favors a prepared mind, will remember the names of those that started this.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fordham University probes mumps outbreak, demands vaccination bristopen 0 203 02-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Last Post: bristopen
  H1N1 vaccine linked to potentially fatal nervous system condition: study TriWooOx 1 531 07-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Last Post: yeti
  The Vaccination Agenda: Implicit Transhumanism yeti 5 1,176 01-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
  Doctor Whose Daughter Died of H1N1 Swine Flu calls for All Children to be Vaccinated TriWooOx 4 1,099 03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Last Post: rsol
  personal notes re: H1N1 - protect yourself and loved ones h3rm35 3 948 12-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  mass vaccination programme for young girls - cervical cancer TriWooOx 1 633 12-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Last Post: westiesworld
Information Strong New Evidence H1N1 Vaccine Shows a Direct Link with Fetal Death FastTadpole 0 644 09-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Mother speaks out against council over forced contraception bid on daughter TriWooOx 0 491 08-20-2010, 07:34 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Swine Flu Vaccination Poses Serious Threat to Your Health hilly7 63 10,261 08-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Last Post: drew hempel
Bug Swine Flu's Back and Badder than Ever: Recombination and G158E Duplication in H1N1 Iowa Swine FastTadpole 4 1,164 07-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Last Post: h3rm35

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)