Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primates are people too
05-25-2008, 03:47 AM,
Primates are people too
Primates be warned - they want you and your she-ape too.

Quote:Austrian animal rights activists are fighting to get Pan — a 26-year-old chimpanzee — legally declared a "person" and they said Wednesday they have filed an appeal with the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, France.

"We appeal to the European Court of Human Rights, because everybody is entitled to a fair trial, even chimps," said ..

Pan's supporters stress that they are not trying to get the chimp declared a human, just a person.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/05/21/...p-Challenge.php

Gee, only $ 8000 a month - but there is Roddy and pals

http://www.dailytech.com/EU+Court+to+Hear+...rticle11867.htm
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
05-25-2008, 04:14 AM,
Primates are people too
I'm sure the if Pan could talk, he'd tell the activists he has no desire to be a person.
[Image: randquote.png]
05-25-2008, 08:16 AM,
Primates are people too
Doesn't matter if one desires their rights as a person or not. If Pan is a person, he will automatically get the rights of a person (which means, in the US you don't get any)
05-25-2008, 11:19 AM,
Primates are people too
It gives him (and female chimp) the right to live in a caged "protective environment" at the tax payers expense.

Who, would guess it cost $8000 a month to keep two chimps. Why Matthew Pan & Rosi, could live free and uncaged in nature - free
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
05-25-2008, 11:24 AM,
Primates are people too
Oh, that's probably it.

The chimps want to be free, so we must label them people so they will happily submit to the cage.
- Lewis Carroll

05-25-2008, 02:27 PM,
Primates are people too
Corporations are the only persons with rights. http://poclad.org
05-25-2008, 07:54 PM,
Primates are people too
Define "person".
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
06-15-2008, 03:18 AM,
Primates are people too
Well Santiago's point to me was that you can get your ass kicked in the spirit world -- so to speak. Mahayana Buddhism (read Master Nan, Huai-chin) is about spirit travel so that you can survive even cosmic catastrophes. This is the paradox of "different levels of emptiness." The Dgochzen (or sp?) -- as per the excellent book CIVILIZED SHAMANS -- is actually more closer to the Bon lineage -- or at least the Dgozzzchen is rejected by some of the Tibetan schools.

OK I just finished the mind-boggling book "Mediumship and Survival" (1983) by Alan Gauld -- a parapsychologist Ph.D. So Western parapsychology has been obsessed with the concept of immortal individuality -- as is the West hang-up - and the book tries to examine this obsession in contrast to what it calls "super ESP" which is more like the Buddhist concept of rebirth.

But, obviously, nondualism, is based on "pure" consciousness -- that we're already liberated, etc.

Again to bring it back to the "getting your ass kicked in the spirit world" metaphor -- the CONCEPT of nondualism is just that -- a left-brain philosophy. Left-brain mind yoga is, again, a WESTERN obsession (as per the "What is Enlightenment" scene). Nondualism in Vedanta is DEPENDENT on the caste-system -- so that you can be vegetarian (protected by the warrior class); have no contact with females; and then literally kill yourself, causing all physical and mental afflications to automatically resonate past your physical self. The book "Talks with Ramana Maharshi" details how he achieved eternal liberation only AFTER his heart stopped for over 10 minutes and then restarted again. That took him 9 years and this blatant detail, the key to his "eternal liberation" is REPRESSED by even his followers. I studied his rare books straight from his ashram and then asked his followers on their internet listserve about this issue. It was denied. Both Goodman and H.W.L. Poonja state that there's only 6 people on the planet who actually achieve "eternal liberation" at any one time -- it's a very specific and rare accomplishment.

I just finished the amazing book MIRACLES (1982) by D. Scott Rogo, another parapsychologist who also specialized in "psychic music," the basis for my meditation model. Anyway D. S. Rogo details how St. Teresa de Avila also basically killed herself -- her stigmata included a fissure on her heart that she knew the location was. I think it was her right side -- just as Ramana Maharshi says it's the right side of the heart which is the secret to eternal liberation. Teresa wasn't the only westerner to do this through mind yoga -- and those that did ALSO achieved BILOCATION, just like Ramana Maharshi -- the creation of another physical body.

So the left-brain mind yoga is called "the direct path" because it's not based on spirit travel into the cosmos but rather goes directly to the source of the body as pure consciousness -- the same source for the whole universe. But again the left-brain yoga is dependent on training in specific religious conditions and does not utilize spiritual paranormal powers as the means of creating a "safe" space for healing, health and happiness.

Either way the MEANS -- the useful means -- is actually based on natural resonance. The left-brain mind yoga or inference of the I-thought, is LISTENING which then resonates the vagus nerve to the heart through ultrasound ionization. The right-brain body yoga is the vagus nerve to the stomach. Both left-brain and right-brain yoga rely on sublimating the sex energy -- but the right-brain yoga does it through interaction with the world as tantra. That's why science is actually tantra, the external path, whereas PURE LOGIC, is the source of both right-brain shamanism and science. Pure logic is the LOGOS, listening to the source of sound through complementary opposite numbers. Buddhism is not humanism and Master Nan, Huai-chin states that one of the most important conceptual Buddhist questions is why humans were created in the first place. So the Bushmen trance healing relies on music and tantra and has the same powers as Taoism and Buddhism, etc. -- but it was the dominant culture from 10,000 BCE to 80,000 BCE. Yet BEFORE that humans -- going back millions of years -- were still not bipedal -- were still living in trees, eating mainly LEAVES, and relying on sound as the dominance perception. Even when primates started relying on FRUIT -- the "forbidden" fruit -- the primates became agressively territorial (gibbons). Fruit is a limited resource that is high energy. Meat even more so -- and with meat, female chimps began using spears for hunting so the females chimps wouldn't have to be raped. And so began the early forms of tantra -- the secret science of sublimated sexual energy. Hopefully Professor Chris Knight's forthcoming book "The Human Conspiracy" (Cambridge U Press) will have some new juicy details.
06-15-2008, 12:34 PM,
Primates are people too
http://www.viceland.com/int/v14n10/htdocs/yo1.php?country=us
06-15-2008, 12:39 PM,
Primates are people too
Quote:http://www.viceland.com/int/v14n10/htdocs/yo1.php?country=us
I'm so disgusted that words fail me. :whatthe:
06-15-2008, 04:43 PM,
Primates are people too
Quote:http://www.viceland.com/int/v14n10/htdocs/yo1.php?country=us
OMG, I'm so sad now.
Humans real can be sick fuckers:(

- Lewis Carroll

06-17-2008, 02:52 AM,
Primates are people too
Yeah this book looks really familiar and I'm pretty sure I read it maybe 6 years ago.....

So the 100 days means NO loss of the "precious bodily fluids" haha. I would still go with Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

You practice the small universe a lot -- plus simple standing exercises -- plus the Taoist Yoga diet -- plus lots of mind yoga. Again you can get the $11 level 1 sitting meditation c.d. with the small universe exercise on it from http://springforestqigong.com.

I was "innocent" in the sense I didn't realize this stuff would make me a "chic magnet" haha. So I avoided females -- just cause I was shy -- practiced about 4 hours a day and then increased it to 6 hours a day while fasting. That was while starting full-lotus about half way through. So full-lotus is not necessary but it helps a lot to quickly transform the jing to chi. Remember that your chi will be pulled down to jing and then down into sexual fluid -- by the desire of females (and your desire for them) and pervert males (perverts in the sense of either straight or not -- just that the pervert male's shen is focused in their sex chakra). The difference between females and pervert males -- for one - is that the female climax goes UP -- and does not switch to the stress system at climax. The whole point is to learn how to have female climaxes and once you convert enough jing to chi and finally open it up into shen -- then you can shoot the shen-chi into females and they can soak it up while you take in their jing energy. This creates a free energy exchange of mutual climaxes and this in turn opens up the heart chakra. Pervert males, in contrast, will try to pull your chi back down into sex fluid because the goal of the pervert male is to make MORE external sex fluid, thereby activating their stress system and YOUR stress system. As they do this more as an addictive cycle they then need to feed off more sexual energy of others WITHOUT being able to give others any shen-chi energy. Of course you can just shoot shen-chi into the pervert males, thereby not enable them to convert your shen-chi into sexual fluid -- but whether they convert your energy back into the stress fluid loss or not -- the energy you give them will still be used by THEM as stress fluid energy. Eventually they will learn that their approach is a loss for themselves.... still, I'd prefer to shoot my energy into females. haha.
06-17-2008, 08:41 AM,
Primates are people too
Quote:still, I'd prefer to shoot my energy into females. haha.
You might want to work on your "delivery" a bit.
06-17-2008, 04:20 PM,
Primates are people too
OK so my dad's in the car. I go, sit in full-lotus, a drive down to the village store. He parks while going into the post office. A young female and her dad walk by. The pineal gland shoots energy into her, she's sucking it up, my vagus nerve pulsating. Mutual climax. They go into the post office. Come out -- her dad says hi to me and I say hi back -- smiles everyone!

That's my life -- O at a Ds with the dog last night. He needs healing -- 13 years old! His back legs barely work. Full-lotus for about an hour next to him -- hands on him -- sucking up his extra energy (disharmonized electrochemicals) -- transforming it into chi-light through the full-lotus -- vagus nerve pulsating -- pineal gland shooting it back into the dog.

http://books.google.com/books?id=R4W-DivEw...esult#PPA306,M1

And so it goes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction drummer 12 6,597 02-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Last Post: logos
  A small win for the people of Michigan =D Bluegrazz 3 1,371 10-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Bluegrazz
  Restoring the Fourth Amendment: How We, the People, Can Win Over Washington h3rm35 0 912 07-05-2010, 12:56 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
Star "Corporations are people too" ... Murray Hill, Inc. running for office solar 1 1,260 01-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  People of Ireland - Vote NO Against Lisbon Treaty yassin 2 1,840 04-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Last Post: yassin