Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Six Days!
05-26-2008, 07:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2008, 02:04 AM by trueaim.)
In Six Days!
Creation of the Earth and Universe was in Six Days just as Genesis describes.

But what about the distant light of stars? all those stars millions and billions of light years away? How so if the earth is so young?

The answer to this comes from the clues given in the bible and our current understanding of the standards of general relativity. The result must be seen in a cosmological model that differs from the standard 'big bang' model in two essential respects. First, it does not assume the so-called cosmological principal and, secondly it invokes inflation at a different point in cosmological history.

The Cosmological principal is the assumption that the cosmos has no edge or boundary or centre and, in a broad sense, is the same in every place and in every direction. Thus the assumption concerning the geometry of the cosmos has allowed cosmologists to obtain relatively simple solutions of Einstein's equations of general relativity. Such solutions form the basis of the 'big bang' models. But this assumption is simply not true. For example if we look at recent fractal analysis of galaxy distribution to large distances in the cosmos that contradicts the crucial 'big bang' assumption.
If, instead, the cosmos has a centre, then its history is radically different from that of all 'big bang' models. Its beginning would be that of a massive black hole containing it's entire mass. Such a mass distribution has a whopping gradient in gravitational potential which profoundly affects the local physics, including the speed of time itself. Time if measured near the centre would run much more slowly, or even be stopped, during the earliest portion of cosmic history. Since the heavens on a large scale are isotropic from the vantage point of the earth, the earth must be near the centre of the cosmos. Light from the the outer edge of such a cosmos reaches the centre in a very brief time as measured by our time measurement in the vicinity of the earth.
In regard to the timing of cosmic inflation, this alternative cosmology has inflation after stars and galaxies form. Studies in high-redshift type Ia supernovae conclude that cosmic expansion is greater now than when stars exploded. These results have astonished astrophysics communities who find the results 'astonishing' because they naturally contradict all 'big bang' models, the cause was put down to 'some ethereal agency'.
But the Bible decribes exactly this type of cosmolgy God speaks repeatedly in the bible of stretching out the heavens
'... O LORD my God, You are very great ... stretching out heaven as a curtain...' Ps. 104:1-2.
'Thus says God the LORD, who created the heavens and stretched them out...' Is. 42:5.
'... I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens myself...' Is. 44:24.
'It is I who made the earth, and created man upon it. I stretched out the heavens with My hands, and I ordained all their host' Is.45:12
'In six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth' Ex.20:11.

The LORD stretched the heavens and that is how the light is with us from distant stars, because the light from stars was in close to earth and then the LORD stretched it the light following its tract like a tail light leaving in the earth and its centre.

The LORD is always right, Praise the LORD.
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
05-26-2008, 07:09 AM,
In Six Days!
I think 7 days in the Quran aswell.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
05-26-2008, 10:04 AM,
In Six Days!
Quote:I think 7 days in the Quran aswell.
not quite expressed but hinted at, but nervertheless the 7 heavens etc. and why? because its a spin-off featuring jisis, the bloody male. religions like any marketable product tend to lick each others balls with self-endorsing propaganda. after the zagami spam wave, sunday school spam?
05-26-2008, 05:47 PM,
In Six Days!
Theres the new string theory as well.

@Zerror: 7 is the magic number. Theres a lot of things that are 7. Muslims go around the ka'bah 7 times. And your right, its hinted towards 6 or 7 days.
05-26-2008, 07:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2008, 07:52 PM by mastermg.)
In Six Days!
I cant find any good articles on the string theory, I just saw a documantary on it. Take a look here though
http://seedmagazine.com/news/2007/04/cribs...ring_theory.php
It has something to do with the M-Theory.
05-26-2008, 08:09 PM,
In Six Days!
For string theory get this book:

Brian R. Greene, "The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory", 1999

It has everything you (a non physicist) have to know about the string theory. Basic understanding of physics (newtonian model and relativity theory) and maths (space oriented mathematics) is required for comfortable reading. It can be read without any knowledge, but you won't get from the book all it has to offer this way. You will need to skip whole chapters.

Nevertheless, it's written for general public and doesn't go too deep for an educated non-physicist. Very interesting must-read.

One thing I must add: 6 days creation story is laughable at best.
One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river. &Look at the fish
swimming about,& said Chuang Tzu, &They are really enjoying themselves.&

&You are not a fish,& replied the friend, &So you can't truly know that they
are enjoying themselves.&

&You are not me,& said Chuang Tzu. &So how do you know that I do not
know that the fish are enjoying themselves?&
05-26-2008, 08:29 PM,
In Six Days!
M Theory is interesting stuff, but it's better to get some knowledge about string and superstring theory first, to get the idea what M theory is about.
One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river. &Look at the fish
swimming about,& said Chuang Tzu, &They are really enjoying themselves.&

&You are not a fish,& replied the friend, &So you can't truly know that they
are enjoying themselves.&

&You are not me,& said Chuang Tzu. &So how do you know that I do not
know that the fish are enjoying themselves?&
05-27-2008, 02:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2008, 02:54 AM by trueaim.)
In Six Days!
String Theorists have turned their backs on the failure of empirical natural science which has been such a dismal failure over the last 500 years in terms of answering the fundementals of universal reality and the nature of human existance and diversity of matter and conciousness in relation to universal reality. String Theory actually turns its back on the 'established' evolutionary empirical science models which have been built on the belief that for something to exist it must be observable by a human scientist, (hence the rejection of an omnipotent invisible God) However by turning its back on the physical observation based empirical sciences in an attempt to find a 'unifying' theory that can confront the gulf between unity and diversity that has plagued the scientists and philosophers alike, how to reconcile unity and diversity to have a better undertanding or a more complete view of reality, in attempting to formulate this theory the physical science of course is left wanting and not sufficient as String Theory moves away from pure physics and into the realm of metaphysics, it fails again on the metaphysical front because it has a weak cosmology and ontolgy, so String Theory kind of gets caught in 'no-mans' land, it dosen't even make a good addition in the realm of metaphysics, and then it gets completely smashed against a strong disciplined Theology, not only does it have weak science and physics but from a philosophical metaphysical level it dosen't stack up either, it does attempt to address both unity and diversity but as a kneejerk reaction from the obvious failure of empirical science which is its starting point.
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
05-27-2008, 08:54 AM,
In Six Days!
Quote:String Theorists have turned their backs on the failure of empirical natural science which has been such a dismal failure over the last 500 years in terms of answering the fundementals of universal reality and the nature of human existance and diversity of matter and conciousness in relation to universal reality.
YES! rather than s&m theory based on religious number worship, how about music theory instead. disharmonic science is fraud, we have been warned.
11 dimension bondage, come on, stop pulling my leg, doesn't get more crowley than that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  STRANGE DAYS - STRANGE SKIES Halliburton Crusher 88 14,648 02-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Last Post: ---
  Qx: On days of contrails/chemtrails(?)...? SerialExpLain 10 2,930 03-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Last Post: hilly7