Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeitgeist Refuted
05-28-2008, 02:36 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_coXEnKEI&...feature=related
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
05-28-2008, 03:24 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
not so fast there, partner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_9ZyddjaM4
05-28-2008, 06:01 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
of course Acharya S is going to attempt to defend herself, i'm not suprised, her little repackaged postmodern version of the previous theosophic cosmic christ new age trick is being shredded, if you want to hold onto one of the left over shreds with your false fragile hope go right ahead. The evidence speaks for itself.
&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
05-28-2008, 06:15 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
youtube fight, gather round...
05-28-2008, 05:49 PM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Quote:if you want to hold onto one of the left over shreds with your false fragile hope go right ahead. The evidence speaks for itself.

Talking to yourself?
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
05-28-2008, 09:53 PM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Quote:http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_coXEnKEI&...feature=related

Another "debunk" attempt.... does anyone want to discuss the arguments of this one?
05-28-2008, 11:14 PM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Quote:of course Acharya S is going to attempt to defend herself, i'm not suprised, her little repackaged postmodern version of the previous theosophic cosmic christ new age trick is being shredded, if you want to hold onto one of the left over shreds with your false fragile hope go right ahead. The evidence speaks for itself.

I wish I was right like you are Trueaim... You information is so irrefutable, you know coming from the Bible, since we know that it's an infallible source.
05-29-2008, 01:13 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Quote:
Quote: of course Acharya S is going to attempt to defend herself, i'm not suprised, her little repackaged postmodern version of the previous theosophic cosmic christ new age trick is being shredded, if you want to hold onto one of the left over shreds with your false fragile hope go right ahead. The evidence speaks for itself.

I wish I was right like you are Trueaim... You information is so irrefutable, you know coming from the Bible, since we know that it's an infallible source.

LOL:LOL:

<word of perfect all knowing god:ON:>

The hand of the LORD was against the city ... and he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts. -- 1 Sam.5:9

Ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud.--Dt.14:7

<word of perfect all knowing god:OFF>
One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river. &Look at the fish
swimming about,& said Chuang Tzu, &They are really enjoying themselves.&

&You are not a fish,& replied the friend, &So you can't truly know that they
are enjoying themselves.&

&You are not me,& said Chuang Tzu. &So how do you know that I do not
know that the fish are enjoying themselves?&
05-29-2008, 02:49 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
FAITH

"You know, So and So said so."
or
"Here! It's written down, so it must be true!"

We humans are superior on this world because of our INTELLECT.
Faith is a superstition thought which bypasses human intellectual processes, like reasoning and logic.
The reason religion still remains a belief and requires your faith, is becuase it has never been proven.

So why is it bad to question something that requires faith? something that is basically not even a theory, Because with a theory you need some supporting evidence, solid and concrete, a theory cannot be based solely on testaments.

And that is what all religions are, testAMENts.

Other people's testaments, treated as written evidence of truth and fact.

And you know why they're holy texts right?
'Cause the stories have got more holes in 'em than swiss cheese.

So don't attack the freethinkers who are still questioning the "truth" and meaning of life.

Use your given intellect and apply reason and logic to all important matters, don't trust the so called experts and 'chosen' ones.

peace
05-29-2008, 03:28 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Do not make a mistake and in advance reject everything unproven. With your approach we would still be in caves. Proof comes after theory. And do not make even bigger mistake, rejecting everything our limited senses and our animal logic you call INTELLECT can understand and feel.
I quoted McKenna on truth many times and I will again, since I love this quote so much:
Quote:"For talking monkeys to speak of truth is hubris of the highest degree. Where is it writ large that talking monkeys should be able to model the cosmos? If a sea urchin or a racoon were to propose to you that it had a viable truth about the universe, the absurdity of that assertion would be self-evident, but in our case we make an exception." - Terence McKenna

Not to say, that bible is true. That bronze age book written by supersticious tribesmen has the truth of the universe has words of God himself in it is even more absurd assertion.
One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river. &Look at the fish
swimming about,& said Chuang Tzu, &They are really enjoying themselves.&

&You are not a fish,& replied the friend, &So you can't truly know that they
are enjoying themselves.&

&You are not me,& said Chuang Tzu. &So how do you know that I do not
know that the fish are enjoying themselves?&
05-29-2008, 04:44 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Quote:Do not make a mistake and in advance reject everything unproven.
Who are you talking to?!?!!
Djou talkin' to me? (scarface accent)
You master of assumptions and wrong conclusions!
Rejecting everything unproven?
Is that what I did?
I thought I was only rejecting the bible and all religions.
Quote:With your approach we would still be in caves.
With my approach we'd still be in caves??!!!
What's you talkin' about willis? (different strokes accent)
Are you trying to offset cancer by smoking some cannabis or something?
Quote:Proof comes after theory.
Faith and Theory are two unrelated abstractions, I pointed that out already, so why you on about theories then?
Quote:And do not make even bigger mistake, rejecting everything our limited senses and our animal logic you call INTELLECT can understand and feel.
I don't even know what you're trying to say here, but you're wrong whatever it is.
Quote:Not to say, that bible is true. That bronze age book written by supersticious tribesmen has the truth of the universe has words of God himself in it is even more absurd assertion.
So the bible's assertions are absurd!
And yet many have had faith in this absurd text for over 1,500 years.
And how did you come to concludde it is absurd?
With reason and logic no doubt.
And my argument was...???
Rely less on faith, but more on reason and logic.

Therefore I can only imagine you are not talking to me, but have accidently posted into this thread by mistake.

I reject nothing and consider everything then my logic kicks in and I come to my own conclusions thank you very much.

So don't you make the mistake of assuming you understood what you read.

Just 'cause you read it doesn't mean you got it, maybe you need to read it more carefully next time, or read it more than once, or have some one else read it to you, or maybe just ask someone what it means and have faith in their version.

And don't make the bigger mistake of taking a splinter out of my eye, when you have a giant log in yours.

peace
05-29-2008, 06:01 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Quote:Zeitgeist Refuted, Christianity strikes back!

...and fails.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
05-29-2008, 07:24 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Has anyone found an actual argument in that "debunk" video, they can reproduce here for discussion matters, or is it all "the bible, the bible"?
05-29-2008, 07:32 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
calling all Zeitgeist huggers.
05-29-2008, 07:33 AM,
Zeitgeist Refuted
Quote:Has anyone found an actual argument in that "debunk" video, they can reproduce here for discussion matters, or is it all "the bible, the bible"?

Yea hundreds of them, which one in particular would you like to discuss.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zeitgeist, History Rewritten (New Doc) knowwheretorun 0 345 11-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Last Post: knowwheretorun
  New Age Guru Gregg Braden Refuted and Exposed. --- 0 1,968 05-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Last Post: ---