Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theinfounderground.com site down
05-31-2008, 07:43 PM,
Is it just my connection, or is theinfounderground.com site down?
[Image: randquote.png]
05-31-2008, 07:48 PM,
just tried it,not working this end.

what is theinfounderground.com? a torrent site ?
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
05-31-2008, 08:01 PM,
Quote:Is it just my connection, or is theinfounderground.com site down?

It worked for me though it took a few tries. Apparently they were adding a video to the page from what I can tell. Unless I just haven't noticed it before.

Quote:just tried it,not working this end.

what is theinfounderground.com? a torrent site ?

It's Ognir's breakaway forum. (All zionists and Jews all the time)
05-31-2008, 08:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-31-2008, 08:22 PM by yeti.)
Quote:Apparently they were adding a video to the page from what I can tell. Unless I just haven't noticed it before.
If you're talking about the front page animation, it's been up for ~ 5 days now.

Still not working here. Maybe they've been targeted by the Zionist cyber-brigade.
05-31-2008, 08:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-31-2008, 08:29 PM by Melchor.)
Yes, I am getting intermittent interference. Maybe a denial of service. They definitely ruffle some feathers over there. It's a shame they don't do a better job keeping out the white nationalist infiltration and keep the excessive indiscriminate Jew bashing down. I've noticed many of the followers over there seem to think that all evil is Jews and that all Jews are evil. It's a dangerous (not to mention ridiculous) road to go down if you ask me.
05-31-2008, 08:59 PM,
Quote:Yes, I am getting intermittent interference. Maybe a denial of service. They definitely ruffle some feathers over there. It's a shame they don't do a better job keeping out the white nationalist infiltration and keep the excessive indiscriminate Jew bashing down. I've noticed many of the followers over there seem to think that all evil is Jews and that all Jews are evil. It's a dangerous (not to mention ridiculous) road to go down if you ask me.
It sure is. They'll have a constant battle keeping out the racists - who are constantly getting kicked out of other sites, but still need a place to vent their blind hate.

They don't realize that they are part of the problem - the controllers LOVE it when we hate and fight each other over bollocks.

I have no love for HHQ, but he walked away for the right reason. As for Ognir, all I can say is, "as you make your bed, so shall you lie." I think we all have personal experience corroborating that...
05-31-2008, 09:12 PM,
It's back up now.
06-01-2008, 12:24 AM,
ahh i see ogs breakaway forum,i need to catch up,i switched off for a few months.

that why the postings are so low here?

the ogster and mike made a good team,radio casts were good.

ogs infounderground is the bastard son of concen and has taken alot of reg posters with it ?
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
06-01-2008, 01:27 AM,
Quote:ogs infounderground is the bastard son of concen and has taken alot of reg posters with it ?
Just the "Jews did it all" crowd.
06-01-2008, 01:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2008, 01:53 AM by Melchor.)
I was expecting it would go the way it did but not nearly as fast as it did. I guess Ognir really set the tone for it though with his posting of info off known red flag sites and constantly minimizing the involvement of any other group in his audios. I think the turning point was probably when WWIII and Prothink joined up. After that the rhetoric got turned way up and honestly I think that's probably why HHQ stepped out. I don't blame him. It's clear where the forum is heading now - a radicalized, myopic, and easily marginalized and discredited site.

Edit: It's disappointing to me personally too because the zionist/Jewish cabal is an important PIECE of the power structure to discuss, but not the whole enchilada.
06-01-2008, 10:31 PM,
Quote:I was expecting it would go the way it did but not nearly as fast as it did. I guess Ognir really set the tone for it though with his posting of info off known red flag sites and constantly minimizing the involvement of any other group in his audios. I think the turning point was probably when WWIII and Prothink joined up. After that the rhetoric got turned way up and honestly I think that's probably why HHQ stepped out. I don't blame him. It's clear where the forum is heading now - a radicalized, myopic, and easily marginalized and discredited site.

Edit: It's disappointing to me personally too because the zionist/Jewish cabal is an important PIECE of the power structure to discuss, but not the whole enchilada.

Did you think TIU would become anything else but a radicalized, myopic, and easily marginalized and discredited site?
I didnt.
Thats was Ognirs plan for ConCen...thank God for Mike.

and as far as your edit is concerned...I agree completely. And I tried explaining that to Og when he was threatening to ban me. There is no reason why we cant go after that group, just not in the manner that he was doing it. It just doesnt work.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
06-01-2008, 10:45 PM,
Quote:
Quote:I was expecting it would go the way it did but not nearly as fast as it did. I guess Ognir really set the tone for it though with his posting of info off known red flag sites and constantly minimizing the involvement of any other group in his audios. I think the turning point was probably when WWIII and Prothink joined up. After that the rhetoric got turned way up and honestly I think that's probably why HHQ stepped out. I don't blame him. It's clear where the forum is heading now - a radicalized, myopic, and easily marginalized and discredited site.

Did you think TIU would become anything else but a radicalized, myopic, and easily marginalized and discredited site?
I didnt.
Thats was Ognirs plan for ConCen...thank God for Mike.

and as far as your edit is concerned...I agree completely. And I tried explaining that to Og when he was threatening to ban me. There is no reason why we cant go after that group, just not in the manner that he was doing it. It just doesnt work.

Well, no I just thought it would take longer to go that route and at first HHQ seemed to be keeping a handle on things. FYI I wasn't a regular poster here when Og and HHQ left so I wasn't really aware of the exact details on that.
06-01-2008, 11:01 PM,
Quote:Well, no I just thought it would take longer to go that route and at first HHQ seemed to be keeping a handle on things. FYI I wasn't a regular poster here when Og and HHQ left so I wasn't really aware of the exact details on that.

Well I was a bit shocked to see HHQ go being that he was at times claiming to be so loyal to ConCen and the work being done here by others that I didnt see him jumping ship so quickly...but he did.
Im glad to see that he at least has sense enough to realize whats going on over there.
And Id agree there too, i didnt think it would happen as fast as it did, but Im not surprised. Hate breeds more hate. It just seems to go that way whether the collective wants it to or not.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
06-01-2008, 11:29 PM,
Quote:Yes, I am getting intermittent interference. Maybe a denial of service. They definitely ruffle some feathers over there. It's a shame they don't do a better job keeping out the white nationalist infiltration and keep the excessive indiscriminate Jew bashing down. I've noticed many of the followers over there seem to think that all evil is Jews and that all Jews are evil. It's a dangerous (not to mention ridiculous) road to go down if you ask me.

I think we strike a delicate balance.... at least, speaking soley for me, I TRY to. Let the info come out, let the vitriol be hidden if it's there.
06-01-2008, 11:37 PM,
Quote:ahh i see ogs breakaway forum,i need to catch up,i switched off for a few months.

that why the postings are so low here?

the ogster and mike made a good team,radio casts were good.

ogs infounderground is the bastard son of concen and has taken alot of reg posters with it ?

Outwardly it could appear that way... but in all fairness, posting dropped way off while Noel was still here.
He used to mention that concern to me privately... "where did everyone go?" ... his words not mine.

I myself do not doubt this site did lose a lot of people due to Noel's departure, OTOH, as people like Yeti, Harflimon, Woken et. al. can testify, Og was ALSO the very reason they left ConCen.

I think it's a case of 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm new to concen. How do I download a ed2k site? author1892 6 3,259 05-02-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: author1892
  wow... found a treasure-trove web site: publicintelligence.net h3rm35 0 1,147 06-16-2012, 01:34 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Interesting Site - ABC of FREEDOM spock 0 866 05-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Last Post: spock
  Schmitzberger-US Army und der Alpenfestung(Quarz as nazi atom bomb development site)( redgonzo 0 1,373 02-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Last Post: redgonzo
  Concen Video Site Now Open waxzy 37 13,737 11-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post: April
  topdocumentaryfilms.com -- Great Site SacredSleep 3 2,963 11-17-2010, 01:16 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  NEW BUT VERY GREAT SITE!!! Synthhead 1 1,198 01-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Ctrl
  Cool Site - SHTF411 waxzy 3 1,854 11-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Last Post: ezekiel73
  What's your favorite news aggregator site? yeti 0 910 04-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Last Post: yeti
  Torrent site invite MetaGnosis 3 1,139 11-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Last Post: ccarota