Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mask Slips, for Those with Eyes to See: Preparing for the Real Pandemic
09-20-2009, 03:55 AM,
by Kevin D. Annett, M.A., M.Div.

Last week, many of the aboriginal people in the remote west coast village of Ahousaht were innoculated with the tamiflu vaccine. Today, over a hundred of them are sick, and the sickness is spreading.

In the same week, body bags were sent to similarly remote native reserves in northern Manitoba that have also received the tamiflu vaccine.

On the face of things, it appears that flu vaccinations are causing a sickness that is being deliberately aimed at aboriginal people across Canada, and this sickness will be fatal: a fact acknowledged by the Canadian government by their “routine” sending of body bags to these Indian villages.

Before you express your shock and denial at the idea that people are being racially targeted and killed, remember that murdering Indians with vaccinations is not a new or abnormal thing in Canada. Indeed, it’s how we Europeans “won the land”, and it’s one of the ways we keep it.

In 1862, Anglican church missionaries Rev. John Sheepshanks and Robert Brown inoculated interior Salish Indians in B.C. with a live smallpox virus that wiped out entire native communities within a month, just prior to the settlement of this native land by gold prospectors associated with these missionaries and government officials.

In 1909, Dr. Peter Bryce of the Indian Affairs department in Ottawa claimed that Catholic and Protestant churches were deliberately exposing native children to smallpox and tuberculosis in residential schools across Canada, and letting them die untreated. Thousands of children died as a result. (Globe and Mail, April 24, 2007)

In 1932, B.C. provincial police attempted to lay charges against Catholic missionaries who had sent smallpox-laden Indian children back among their families along the Fraser river near Mission, BC. The RCMP intervened and protected the church, even though whole villages were wiped out as a result of the church’s actions.

In 1969, native children who escaped from the Nanaimo Indian Hospital on Vancouver Island described being inoculated with shots that caused many of them to die “with bloated up bodies and scabs all over”, to quote one survivor.

Knowing this history, it’s not surprising when Indians on isolated Canadian reserves start sickening and dying en masse from sudden illnesses, after receiving flu shots. After all, it’s still the law in Canada, under the apartheid Indian Act, that no on-reserve Indian can refuse medical treatments or experimentation. So it’s small wonder that these reserves are the places being targeted first to be injected with untested, unsafe and potentially lethal flu vaccines.

As an entire race of involuntary test subjects, Indians in Canada are a weather vane for what will befall all of us, and very soon. For the very techniques and weapons of genocide perfected against aboriginal people are now being deployed against “mainstream” Canadians.

Under Bill C-6, which is about to pass third reading in Parliament and become the law, no Canadian will be allowed to refuse inoculations for the swine flu, despite the fact that it is relatively benign and mild, and has killed only people who are already immune-compromised. Indeed, it is astounding that such coercion and dictatorial laws are being employed to deal with what the chief Canadian Health Officer has called a “mild seasonal flu”.

Clearly, another agenda is at work; but the time to ascertain and challenge that agenda has all but run out. This coming month, forced inoculations and imprisonment of those who refuse them may be a reality across Canada. And for what reason? Clearly, not for public health, considering the sickness and death caused by previous swine flu vaccines.

I believe that the real pandemic is about to be unleashed through the very vaccines being pushed by governments and pharmaceutical giants like Novartis and Glaxo Smith Kline. The shots will be the cause, not the cure, of the pandemic. Of course, those in power can disprove this by simply being the first people to take the swine flu shot: an event about as likely as these companies forgoing the multi-billion dollar profits they will reap from the mass vaccinations.

It’s indeed ironic that, very soon, many “white” Canadians may be suffering the same fate that aboriginal people have for centuries. Perhaps it’s fitting. For if we are indeed being targeted for extermination, or at the least martial law and dictatorship, we finally can have the chance to shed our complicity in the genocide of other people, and get on the right side of humanity - simply by having to fight the system that is causing mass murder.

Rev. Kevin D. Annett
260 Kennedy St.
Nanaimo, BC Canada V9R 2H8
250-753-3345
http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org

[Image: kevinannett.jpg]Kevin Annett is a community minister, educator and award-winning film maker who lives and works with aboriginal and low income people in Vancouver and Nanaimo, BC.

Read and Hear the truth of Genocide in Canada, past and present, at this website:
http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org

Film Trailer to Kevin’s award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8HB5cbKHDU...feature=related

“Kevin is more deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize than many who have received it in the past.”
- Dr. Noam Chomsky
Institute Professor Emeritus
Massachusetts Institute of Technology

“A courageous and inspiring man.” (referring to Kevin Annett)
- Mairead Corrigan-Maguire
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
Belfast , Northern Ireland

“As a long time front line worker with the Elders’ Council at the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre, I stand behind what Kevin Annett is trying to do for our people. The genocide that continues today and which stemmed from the residential schools needs
to be exposed. Kevin Annett helps break the silence, and brings the voice of our people all over the world.”
Carol Muree Martin - Spirit Tree Woman
Nisgaa Nation

“I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him.”
Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation
Winnipeg, Manitoba

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/2009/the-...-real-pandemic/

09-21-2009, 04:51 AM,
Thanks hilly.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
09-21-2009, 04:58 AM,
Your welcome. the Jeff Rense show on Swine Flu is here http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/specia...iman_091709.mp3
09-24-2009, 12:01 PM,
article covered in depth during this broadcast:

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.us/CTTM..._Sept232009.mp3

09-24-2009, 01:19 PM,
This floored me...
Quote:Under Bill C-6, which is about to pass third reading in Parliament and become the law, no Canadian will be allowed to refuse inoculations for the swine flu ..
C-6 = Forced Inoculations¿

I was missing something BIG about the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act (C-6) before this article. It really snuck in there as a way to protect children replacing the hazardous product act to save our kids from lead and chemicals in products. It mirrors the Massachusetts legislation and yes it is in 3rd reading. This is deception at its worst.

It gets rid of your right to refuse a vaccine unless you are allergic to it. Allows forced quarantine, entry into your home and mandated vaccinations.

H1N1 PANDEMIC, MASS VACCINATIONS, the Bill C-6 CONNECTION and ACTIVISM
http://www.falseflagflu.com/citizen_info_and_action.html

YouTube: THE BILL C-6 CONNECTION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQIafPMRfsA

C-6 Legislature Voting and Status Tracker
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/Sites/LOP/LEGISINFO...55&List=toc

and in contrast the government information on C-6
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/cps-spc/legislation..._c6-loi-eng.php

Thanks for waking me up to this one. 2nd time today, first was the Net Neutrality on today's Jack Blood show (sep 23rd).
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
09-24-2009, 02:25 PM,
I've quickly parsed the bill, and it's speculative to say this bill will allow for forced vaccinations. I understand the ties that are being built between provisions in the bill to circumvent our rights and vaccinations, but there's nothing in the bill (that I could see) that mentions inoculations, vaccines, or pandemics. I could have missed something - anyone out there clear this up for me?

Having said that, the bill is heinous. The articles posted go into great detail as to why it's so heinous, but I can't see the direct tie to forced vaccinations. Anyone?

Happy Thursday

S
The Environment is out to KILL YOU!

Visit STRAWMAN MUSIC to find out how you can stop It's genocidal plans.
09-24-2009, 03:00 PM,
Relating to health and entering a home and "the conveyance" which may refer to a person:
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/P...3&File=53#8

Quote:Authority to enter place

20. (1) Subject to subsection 21(1), an inspector may, for the purpose of verifying compliance or preventing non-compliance with this Act or the regulations, at any reasonable time enter a place, including a conveyance, in which they have reasonable grounds to believe that a consumer product is manufactured, imported, packaged, stored, advertised, sold, labelled, tested or transported, or a document relating to the administration of this Act or the regulations is located.

Powers

(2) The inspector may, for the purpose referred to in subsection (1),

(a) examine or test anything — and take samples free of charge of an article to which this Act or the regulations apply — that is found in the place;

(b) open a receptacle or package that is found in the place;

© examine a document that is found in the place, make a copy of it or take an extract from it;

(d) seize and detain for any time that may be necessary

(i) an article to which this Act or the regulations apply that is found in the place, or

(ii) the conveyance;
In regards to seizure of personal information without consent:
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/P...3&File=41#4

Quote:DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION BY THE MINISTER

Personal information

15. The Minister may disclose personal information to a person or a government that carries out functions relating to the protection of human health or safety without the consent of the individual to whom the personal information relates if the disclosure is necessary to identify or address a serious danger to human health or safety.

Getting a warrant:
Authority to issue warrant and use force
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/P...3&File=41#4
Quote:(2) A justice of the peace may, on ex parte application, issue a warrant authorizing, subject to the conditions specified in the warrant, the person who is named in it to enter a dwelling-house if the justice of the peace is satisfied by information on oath that

(a) the dwelling-house is a place described in subsection 20(1);

(b) entry to the dwelling-house is necessary for the purposes referred to in subsection 20(1); and

© entry to the dwelling-house was refused or there are reasonable grounds to believe that it will be refused or to believe that consent to entry cannot be obtained from the occupant.

Use of force

(3) In executing a warrant issued under subsection (2), the inspector may not use force unless they are accompanied by a peace officer and the use of force is authorized in the warrant.

(2), a warrant may be issued by telephone or other means of telecommunication on application submitted by telephone or other means of telecommunication and section 487.1 of the Criminal Code applies for that purpose with any necessary modifications

Interpenetration, this leads me to beleive these all apply to a consumer product as defined below if a disease falls under "consumer product" then all gloves are off so the whole bill in regards to vaccination depends on the courts interpretation of "consumer product" and hopefully the law is not amended to redefine "consumer product".
Quote:“article to which this Act or the regulations apply”

“article to which this Act or the regulations apply” means

(a) a consumer product;

(b) anything used in the manufacturing, importation, packaging, storing, advertising, selling, labelling, testing or transportation of a consumer product; or

© a document that is related to any of those activities or a consumer product.

“consumer product”

“consumer product” means a product, including its components, parts or accessories, that may reasonably be expected to be obtained by an individual to be used for non-commercial purposes, including for domestic, recreational and sports purposes, and includes its packaging.

There is nothing I could find conclusive but a wider definition or bad interpretation or amendment of the bill would subject citizens to all of the "health risk" legislation. I'd like to see someone cite a particular line to back their case on the forced vaccination and the likes that they claim in their articles.

Edit: I called the Reverend and he'll be getting back to me soon on the C-6 connection. Hopefully he can clear this up himself and cite a few lines in the bill.

Edit: Nothing yet from the Rev. yet, but coincidentally my son was diagnosed with H1N1 yesterday, any tips besides C,D,B6,B12,Colloidal Silver,Water,Sunshine + Love?
09-25-2009, 03:56 PM,
Thanks for the research - I wait with anticipation what the Reverend says. My point in bringing it up was just to show the holes that can be punched in stories such as these when stretches are made, even if they are deserved.

As for your boy, treat it like a flu, and downplay the whole swine flu hype. It's just a flu, and recovery time is pretty quick. Good luck to him, he'll be fine.

S
The Environment is out to KILL YOU!

Visit STRAWMAN MUSIC to find out how you can stop It's genocidal plans.
09-25-2009, 04:34 PM,
Quote:Edit: Nothing yet from the Rev. yet, but coincidentally my son was diagnosed with H1N1 yesterday, any tips besides C,D,B6,B12,Colloidal Silver,Water,Sunshine + Love?

Wild Oregano Oil depending on age 3-4 teat pipette drops per day.. allegedly it helps a great deal in fightinginfluenza even when already contracted. well wishes.
09-26-2009, 02:07 AM,
Ok I finally got an email back from the Reverend, sent through a proxy of his.

Here it is in it's entirety. Read it, follow up on it and make your own call on it..

Quote:http://nhppa.org/?p=225

constitutional lawyer Shawn Buckley going thru points of bill c-6 that would take key rights away - he doesn't specify exactly where they are found in the bill, but you say you've gone thru it carefully, so you might recognize these. I've seen many articles about these same points...

combine the points Buckley examines, plus the quoted excerpt from the 2005 W.H.O. declaration (i've bolded it for you) in the article below - our say in many areas will all but be eliminated - "legally":

-------Original Message-------

Date: 23/09/2009 12:22:55 PM
To: Don Nordin
Subject: ***IMPENDING MANDATORY VACCINATIONS FOR CANADIANS***

IT'S HAPPENING! Mandatory vaccinations are being brought in by stealth in Canada, just as I reported a few days ago as union members in Vernon, B.C. reported that their continued employment would be hinged upon their acceptance of swine flu vaccinations.

It's time now for organized labour and all affiliated labour unions to declare their position on this issue. Will they stand up for the rights of their members to exercise free choice in a so-called free and democratic society or will they accede to the dictates of the New World Order elites that want to subject all of us to an eugenics/police state program disguised as a pandemic preventative program?

It is also time for all union members to begin to declare to their union leaders that they want their union to support their right to refuse vaccinations.

We must also, as Croft Woodruff said a few days ago, begin to notify those who would dare to impose poisonous vaccinations on us that they will be held accountable for any negative effects that we will have as a result and that we will SUE THEIR ASS OFF if our health is affected in any negative way.

But most of all, it's time for people to make a conscious choice to refuse to put themselves and their children in harms way by removing themselves and their children from those who would vaccinate them.

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/092309_m...ns_Canada.shtml

Impending Mandatory Vaccinations Will Affect The Health, Jobs of Canadians

After recent reports that Canada's public health officials are engaged in cover-up operations to conceal flu origin, there is now evidence and growing concerns and that all the warnings, dire predictions and preparations for the H1N1 swine flu are leading to mandatory vaccinations under the guise of "voluntary cooperation" initiatives from Canadian health agencies.

The Canadian pandemic plan calls for the vaccination of the entire population over a period of two months. Vaccination campaigns are targeting the workplace, schools, recreational centres and even bars and nightclubs. Community mass vaccination clinics are scheduled to inoculate millions of people in every province in Canada.

The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) state on their own website that International Health Regulations provide a legal framework under the World Health Organization (WHO) to protect against and control the international spread of disease such as a flu pandemic. They also state that they will establish a process that is to be followed by the WHO for determining and responding to a public health emergency of international concern.

Under the WHO charter determined in 2005, it has the authority to dissolve Canada's government policies on emergency planning, mandatory vaccinations and to take control should there be a “pandemic”. This applies to any country signed onto the WHO.

From the WHO 2005 declaration: (excerpted) “ Under special pandemic plans enacted around the world..., national governments are to be dissolved in the event of a pandemic emergency and replaced by special crisis committees, which take charge of the health and security infrastructure of a country, and which are answerable to the WHO and EU in Europe and to the WHO and UN in North America."

When it comes to the legal framework under the WHO, PHAC has absolutely no details or restrictions in terms of who will administer the inoculations and how. This means that once WHO pandemic policies are enacted, it could allow non-healthcare personnel, such as police and military to vaccinate people against their will to enforce mandatory vaccinations. These are obviously worse case scenarios, but the laws regarding pandemic preparedness and procedures are clear and these policies are not debatable once the government declares a nationwide emergency.

Many countries are in the process of acquiring from Baxter, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline and other pharmaceutical companies enough doses of vaccine to vaccinate their entire population twice. Many countries are remaining quiet about mandatory vaccination, simply saying they will make vaccination ‘available’ to all on a priority basis. But Greece and Switzerland have already announced that their programs will be mandatory and enforced by the military. There are unconfirmed reports that Norway and Israel have done the same.

Confirmed reports of regional H1N1 pandemic planning documents from the UK indicate that local authorities intend to set up mass vaccination sites to be overseen by crowd control police. The United States is preparing for military ‘assisted’ mandatory vaccination but has not explicitly declared its intentions to the public.

Individual Canadian provinces are supposedly given the authority to decide how to achieve the highest level of vaccination. The Canadian government claims this does not mean they will make it mandatory or use physical force. However, there are tactics in place, including heavy doses of propaganda, along with various forms of social and economic coercion which suggest otherwise. Just how it will all play out depends very much on the individual province, but reports from the public suggest that the current theme of intimidation is requiring many Canadian workers to demonstrate that they have received the flu vaccination to remain employed.

"Canada is deceiving the public and promoting a whole new dimension of voluntary cooperation for vaccines," said Margaret Sauvé, a nurse and medical administrator from Montreal, Quebec. "If this is their idea of voluntary cooperation, I would really hate to see what a mandatory policy would look like, because we have no choice if we want to keep our jobs" she added.
The Association of Local Public Health Agencies in Ontario is already on record supporting mandatory seasonal flu shots for health workers. The group says that applies to H1N1 too.

"Our position is it should be mandatory irrespective of the pandemic; our position is on seasonal flu, which this could turn out to be," said Gordon Fleming, manager of public health issues. "The flu is the flu is the flu."

Seven years ago, facing vigorous protest, Ontario withdrew a law making it mandatory for paramedics to get flu shots. This law would be null and void under the powers of the WHO pandemic charter which would trump provincially mandated laws regarding vaccination policy.

Health workers "do have a responsibility to stay healthy and protect their patients and co-workers by getting a flu shot," said Andrew Morrison of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.

The percentage of Canadian health care workers in long-term care facilities who get an annual flu shot is 50-70%. The evidence currently suggests that as a priority group targeted for vaccines, healthcare workers will not only be given priority, but will also not have any freedom of choice to refuse the vaccination. "Healthcare workers who are in non-compliance for their inoculation of flu vaccines will likely be suspended pending an investigation, or terminated," stated a medical officer from a Toronto-based healthcare organization.

A report from PHAC's website on August 6, 2009, stated that just over 50 million doses of H1N1 vaccine were ordered from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) under Canada's ten-year sole-supplier contract with them.

GlaxoSmithKline was criticized by health experts last year for continuing vaccine trials in Argentina which killed more than a dozen babies. GSK has routinely conducted trials in Third World countries on poor people who often feel trapped into participating in human health experiments in order to receive medical care or other necessities.

Canada's yearly flu vaccine developed by GSK, contains (as noted on Biotechnology Information Institute website) a number of toxins including formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, thimerosal (a dangerous mercury derivative) and chicken embryo (egg) culture which has been linked to a vast number of allergic responses.

In addition to the above toxins, the H1N1 vaccine scheduled for deployment in Canada will have the squalene adjuvant AS03, polysorbate 80, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, and aluminum adjuvant among others.

Oil-based vaccination adjuvants like squalene have been proven to trigger chronic, auto-immune diseases, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation and catastrophic injury to the nervous system causing diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus.

The use of the adjuvants in flu vaccines is not licensed or approved in the U.S. or Canada. Public health advocates are crying fowl and stating that it clearly demonstrates the irresponsible nature of American and Canadian health officials. They have willingly endangered the lives of their citizens, by-passing regulatory procedures for vaccine safety and efficacy in exchange for the "emergency use" practices declared by International Health Regulations.

Anti-vaccine advocates, drug investigators and health experts are warning Canadians at unprecedented rates, that not only are adjuvanted vaccines illegal for use in Canada, but it will be impossible for studies to conclusively determine their safety by the October-November timeline proposed for government vaccination campaigns.

Some health experts question why Canada would order a small quantity of non-adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine (approx. 1.2 million doses) as part of its total order of just over 50 million doses. "This implies that health officials in Canada are well aware of the dangers associated with squalene," stated Marco Antonescu, a Los Angeles based microbiologist and vaccine researcher.
PHAC stated on their website that the purchase of a small quantity of non-adjuvanted vaccine is a precautionary measure for pregnant women as no clinical data of the safety of adjuvanted vaccine in this group is available. "That's quite the overstatement," says Antonescu. "There is no clinical data anywhere on the long-term safety of adjuvanted vaccines for any group."

The side effects and contraindications listed for all adjuvanted vaccine studies are all based on short-term assessment. "You cannot assess the safety of adjuvants without long-term subject studies, since this is when many of the problems arise, especially in the months and years that follow the vaccination," he added.

High rates of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a neurological disorder that can cause paralysis was a result of adjuvanted vaccines used in the 1976 swine flu scare.

"Guillain-Barre syndrome is always a concern and Canada is obviously ready to pull the plug on these adjuvanted vaccines and make the switch to their non-adjuvanted stockpile should large numbers of people begin reacting, which is a likely scenario," Antonescu concluded.

Despite the dangers clearly associated with adjuvants, the WHO has maintained their position that there is no danger and insists that there are no special concerns about the safety of adjuvanted H1N1 vaccines.

GSK admits that they have not completed even one of more than 15 studies in over 9000 adults and children (including infants) across Europe, Canada and the US to evaluate the H1N1 adjuvanted vaccine. No data from this clinical development programme has been submitted to Canadian health regulators, despite plans to begin inoculations as early as October.

Yet, PHAC is stating that vaccine production remains on target. "We remain on target to have a safe and effective vaccine available in November 2009."

With all of the careless and ill-considered decisions made by Canadian health officials, PHAC still has the audacity to insist that the government of Canada employs the most advanced science available to help ensure the safety and effectiveness of vaccines. Morever, they suggest that their ludicrous timelines are largely consistent with pandemic vaccine development internationally.

Health epidemiologist, Michael Hager has worked with health agencies that deal directly with PHAC. He comments "most of the directors of the Public Health Agency of Canada are the most cretinous and malicious health officials that could ever run a national health agency. They have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they simply cannot be trusted to safeguard the health and wellness of Canadian citizens."

--
"'God' is the one looking through your eyes" - Jonathan
09-26-2009, 09:11 AM,
IN the 6 years that I served I received more than 11 different vacinations for the H1N1 Virus. I can say that it is a pretty good chance that I will never get it. I always thought it was very odd. Then I did some reaserch and found how long it had been around. One commom denominator has always been the USA. I believe it is the most gentically engineered virus in the histlry of Bio warfare. To steal a term from that dispicable person Margaret Sangor. It was meant to rid the world of "useless eaters" . just watch where we have the highest mortallity rates against the virus. It is sickening to me that I have brought children into this world at war.
&Life is hard. It is even harder when you are stupid& -- John Wayne
09-26-2009, 04:19 PM,
I'm inclined to agree with Strawman on that. We have to watvh the holes.

I think there is all kinds of evidence based with past performances to say there will, problem is the I think part. TPTB can use those holes whichever way they see fit. Nobody catches on, clear runway. Too many catches on (accidentally or planned), just change the plans making the people that caught it look foolish. The boy who cried wolf scenario, after a while others will just think they are nuts. Then the third hole use, scare tactics used by a third party for either profit or fame.
09-26-2009, 08:05 PM,
I found Shawn Buckley's points to be quite succinct. The precedent setting impact of invasion of property and the search and confiscation of it is paramount with C-6. This was a test balloon and sadly, Canadians didn't put up too much of a fight. Once a bill hit's the senate in Canada -- it's a done deal. The regulation argument was pretty sneaky requiring only 2 published reviews to become part of the bill.

The banning of a health supplement or any other consumer product is allowed via a covert evolution in the regulation process to span a much larger area of control and power. The warrant powers in this instance are much too easily granted and none of the four parties in government addressed this in any of the 3 readings of the bill.

It does not seem however that the bill itself can allow anyone to be seized or inoculated though. I fail to draw that direct or indirect connection myself still.
09-26-2009, 09:10 PM,
Quote:IN the 6 years that I served I received more than 11 different vacinations for the H1N1 Virus. I can say that it is a pretty good chance that I will never get it. I always thought it was very odd. Then I did some reaserch and found how long it had been around. One commom denominator has always been the USA. I believe it is the most gentically engineered virus in the histlry of Bio warfare. To steal a term from that dispicable person Margaret Sangor. It was meant to rid the world of "useless eaters" . just watch where we have the highest mortallity rates against the virus. It is sickening to me that I have brought children into this world at war.
I didn't know it was around for over 6 years. 11 different vaccines and none got you sick? Was it really necessary for all the shots?
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
09-26-2009, 11:46 PM,
Quote:
Quote:IN the 6 years that I served I received more than 11 different vacinations for the H1N1 Virus. I can say that it is a pretty good chance that I will never get it. I always thought it was very odd. Then I did some reaserch and found how long it had been around. One commom denominator has always been the USA. I believe it is the most gentically engineered virus in the histlry of Bio warfare. To steal a term from that dispicable person Margaret Sangor. It was meant to rid the world of "useless eaters" . just watch where we have the highest mortallity rates against the virus. It is sickening to me that I have brought children into this world at war.
I didn't know it was around for over 6 years. 11 different vaccines and none got you sick? Was it really necessary for all the shots?

The US Army is diligent when it comes to vaccinations. None of them made me sick because I was considered an asset to the military so they were given to me for precautionary. The first name this flu was known as was the spanish Flu, I think that out break began with American soldiers during th 1st world war. The in the 1970's there was another outbreak of the same flu under a new name..swine flu. I think it began at Fort Dix. I do not have the material with me here at work...
&Life is hard. It is even harder when you are stupid& -- John Wayne

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMF Real Estate Survey: Cell Towers & Antennas Impact on Property’s Desirability bristopen 0 195 07-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Last Post: bristopen
  Can you FEEL real nutrition? Watchdog 17 859 10-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Last Post: thokling
  The Real ObombaCare mexika 2 575 02-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Last Post: macfadden
  Drug firms 'drove swine flu pandemic warning to recoup £billions spent on research' TriWooOx 0 450 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Bird flu is 'only three steps' from mutating into deadly new form - global pandemic TriWooOx 2 502 07-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
  Bird flu 'could mutate to cause deadly human pandemic' TriWooOx 0 493 06-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  The Houston Federal Executive Board sponsored on April 14-15, Interagency Continuity Influenza Pandemic Tabletop Exercis hilly7 2 753 11-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Swine flu pandemic is over, says WHO TriWooOx 3 781 08-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Michael Moore - Reveals the real cause of Columbine drummer 0 560 07-19-2010, 12:12 AM
Last Post: drummer
  Ukraine Black Lung Pandemic Pneumonic Plague 2009 icosaface 17 2,999 07-09-2010, 07:01 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole