Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS IS NOT A REAL PHOTO OF THE INSIDE OF A CHEMTRAIL PLANE FOLKS
06-08-2008, 05:26 PM,
No really you have to believe me! And when they spray over the cities those are not real chemtrails just figments of your imagination...

Don't look into this - its really important that you stay sick and ill please.

[Image: chemtrails.jpg]

These are not Chemtrails folks pleeazze you have to believe me... (wink)(wink)

[Image: wis_chem2.jpg]

[Image: chemtrails2.jpg]

In case they try to knock or block the server here is the backup image. GET IT OUT TO EVERYBODY FOLKS, THIS GARBAGE HAS TO STOP.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?qui...ocm&thumb=6
06-08-2008, 05:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2008, 05:46 PM by horseonwheels.)
Im not denying chemtrails, but im denying that photo. It is clearly manipulated.

[Image: chemtrails.jpg]

The Exif data from the image:

Quote:Photoshop
Color Halftoning Info (72 bytes binary data)
Color Transfer Funcs (112 bytes binary data)
Copyright Flag False
Displayed Units X inches
Displayed Units Y inches
Global Altitude 30
Global Angle 30
Grid Guides Info (16 bytes binary data)
ICC Untagged (1 bytes binary data)
ID's Base Value (4 bytes binary data)
Layer State Info (2 bytes binary data)
Layers Group Info (4 bytes binary data)
Photoshop Format Standard
Photoshop Quality 12
Photoshop Thumbnail (3,856 bytes binary data)
Print Flags (9 bytes binary data)
Print Flags Info (10 bytes binary data)
Progressive Scans 3 Scans
Slices (125 bytes binary data)
URL List (4 bytes binary data)
Version Info Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop 6.0
X Resolution 72
Y Resolution 72

APP14
APP14 Flags 0 [14]
APP14 Flags 1 (none)
Color Transform YCbCr
DCT Encode Version 100

JFIF
JFIF Version 1.2
Resolution 72 pixels/inch

File — basic information derived from the file.
Bits Per Sample 8
Color Components 3
Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
File Type JPEG
Image Size 901 × 683
MIME Type image/jpeg
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling YCbCr4:4:4 (1 1)

I suspect the following to have been photshopped:

Sprayer 05 and hazmat text are pohotshoped in without a doubt, as are the text Load bank, that is so amateurish its not even indirectly funny. This may be a genuine photo of a chemtrail making pplane, i dont know that it is. But what i DO KNOW is that "helping it along" like this is not being honest,thus has nothing to do with truth, period.

Stupid at best and perhaps wellmeant. nasty discrediting disinfo at worst. Anyone who are a photoshopper even on a casual level are going to spot this instantly as did i the first time i saw it. The text gives it away, it really IS that badly done for reasons that are anyones speculation.

Please i urge you, stop the spread of that photo. The sky ones i cant tell if they are photoshopped im not skilled enough to tell, but the chemplane has got to go if you are looking for TRUTH!

Atm it could be anything, a commercial weed sprayer, a firefighting plane, a party plane and this is the kegger end, my point is...the only thing we are 100% certain about with that image is that it has been photshopped and that the photshopping is meant to make you believe its a chemplane.

Quote:THIS GARBAGE HAS TO STOP.

damn streight, and you conspiracy nuts have got to start looking at little more into things, its your slogan afterall isnt it? think for yourself? what you just did here was blindly parrot the movement, you served as little but an echochamber, echoing an error that has been making rounds since last year. In all of this, up untill the point where you posted this...what actual thinking of YOUR OWN have you done in respect to this? i suspect none, sorry dont want to be rude but im honest because it comes with looking for the truth of things, or as close to it as it is possible.
06-08-2008, 05:58 PM,
Too late, genuine or fake its already on 40 boards and 70 forums.

You just asked me to stop the spread of this photo - if it was a forgery you wouldn't care, I suspect you just blew your cover, deny it if you like. Your analysis that it was a forgery took minutes. The entire photo?

Why do you care. I never said it was a genuine photo - I SAID THIS IS NOT A REAL PHOTO OF THE INSIDE OF A CHEMTRAIL PLANE.

But I find your reaction more interesting than they photo. Truth or lie, all secrets will be revealed.
06-08-2008, 06:01 PM,
wrong forum.... moved..
06-10-2008, 12:29 AM,
someone should close this thread, cause there is already an old thread on this forum about excatly the same picture and topic.

Look here -> http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=20084

So mod please close this thread.
06-14-2008, 09:39 PM,
I think a photo would be hard to take here with sureveillance cameras etc, but cleaners of these kind of planes have described seeing scenes xactly like this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20 Megatons of Aluminum in Chemtrail Program icosaface 145 32,681 03-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  NASA Scientist’s Quest To Prove We’re All Trapped Inside A Video Game drummer 10 3,296 02-13-2013, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Valthrax
Information XNA is synthetic DNA that’s stronger than the real thing FastTadpole 1 1,389 12-30-2012, 07:37 AM
Last Post: nugak
  Mosquito drone! Real or fake? yeti 7 15,775 07-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Real-Time Holographic Communication Could Soon Be a Reality hilly7 10 2,949 02-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: rsol
Information False Flag: Internet is out of IP addresses! The IPV6 Pillar to the Real World Web FastTadpole 3 1,751 12-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Last Post: sekular
  Diminished Reality: Impressive Video Manipulation In Real-Time psilocybin 4 1,370 10-29-2010, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Harrison jess
  Prisonplanet.tv: THE GOVERNMENT´S REAL CHEMTRAIL AGENDA? TheTruth 6 2,159 10-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Hardfire DID A PLANE HIT THE SOUTH TOWER? rsol 28 8,664 09-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Links to things folks have been asking about Deathaniel 11 2,294 07-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Last Post: ---