Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh, I had a weird experience today...
06-15-2008, 05:04 AM,
Ok, I don't really have a whole lot of words to describe what happened other than it was extremely strange... and it happened about an hour ago. I lost control of my breathing and starting having uncontrollable convulces as I was gasping for air. And it felt like my psyche was "collapsing" while experiences a feeling of immense sorrow. I felt normal for a bit, and started walking up the stairs to my room only to collapse again and spaz out all over agian. Yes, weird, I know. I'm rather puzzled and don't know what to think right now which is why I guess I'm posting... no, I wasn't taking any drugs or drinking. Any ideas?
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
06-15-2008, 05:45 AM,
Have you eaten today ???
My general advice on health - is to stay away from doctors, let your body fix itself. Those pompous docs like to create illness, imo.
However, a healthy adult shouldn't be have sudden attacks so, maybe you should make an exception, and have yourself checked out.
Hope your feeling better !!!
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
06-15-2008, 06:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2008, 06:48 AM by mexika.)
R u eating right? How about exercising? Drinking Water and not killer cokes?

Any spraying in that area...
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
06-15-2008, 06:55 AM,
sounds like a possible case of stress and perhaps an anxiety attack? from my experience though, usually there is some indication of trouble prior to it happening, but not always that pronouonced. time to get some healthy food in the system and just try to relax for a bit, sleep too. keep us posted bro.
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
06-15-2008, 07:34 AM,
does this resonate with what you felt today?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_attack
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
06-15-2008, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2008, 09:00 AM by mexika.)
go to the forest, where three are trees and find your good spirit over there. Get away from all the bad stuff this world offers. Stay over there for a few or half a day and meditate. If possible, if you have been eating, do not eat for two days, drink liquids only. It will purify you. Your spirit is in a type of chaos, appease it at the forest, meditate, and fast, not fast, but like do not eat for two days. Understand that what is going on in the world, you can't stop it. Thats how the system has been shaped by the beast and cultivate your spirit, peace of mind and be good to people.
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
06-15-2008, 08:57 AM,
I think people gave some sound advice already,
-mind your breathing /quality of air
-mind your fluids , drink enough .
-eat well.

It does sound a bit like an anxiety attack, although i have had no personal
experience with those, the heavy breathing / hyperventilation and the
pressure on the temples, or disoriented feeling..
do you have low blood sugar levels or low blood pressure ?

anyways, hope you feel better,.. hang tight Shizzo'.

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

06-15-2008, 10:25 AM,
Are you taking any medication?
06-15-2008, 11:08 AM,
what were you doing/thinking before it happened. no such thing as accident. hope you are ok now mate.
06-15-2008, 11:26 AM,
sounds like some sort of spiritual conflict within yourself fella.

happy journey:)
reality is a manufactured illusion

Self delusion is all well and good until it catches up with you . . .
06-15-2008, 03:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2008, 03:50 PM by shZ.)
Yup, my diet is something I usually watch pretty carefully... I don't really drink soda, especially never any diet crap with aspartame. I've been doing Kung Fu on and off lately, so I'm not terribly out of shape or anything. I do occasionaly take my adderall for ADHD but didn't take it yesterday or the day before that. I'm in fairly good health, I don't think it was health related. But I have been very stressed lately now and not in the best place emotionally etc. Although I've been in worse places before but never had anything like this happen.:eyebrow:

EDIT: I also almost never eat fast food or any junk food. And I had plenty of sleep too.

Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House

Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
06-15-2008, 03:51 PM,
Quote:Ok, I don't really have a whole lot of words to describe what happened other than it was extremely strange... and it happened about an hour ago. I lost control of my breathing and starting having uncontrollable convulces as I was gasping for air. And it felt like my psyche was "collapsing" while experiences a feeling of immense sorrow. I felt normal for a bit, and started walking up the stairs to my room only to collapse again and spaz out all over agian. Yes, weird, I know. I'm rather puzzled and don't know what to think right now which is why I guess I'm posting... no, I wasn't taking any drugs or drinking. Any ideas?

I might ask, was the room warm and damp at the time? Perhaps this post by Laura Knight Jadczyk may shed some light on your situation:

http://www.sott.net/signs/forum/viewtopic....id=63606#p63606

Quote:Lethbridge realized that, like running water, volcanic rock has a faint magnetic field. He had written about dowsing earlier, “Most people can dowse, if they know how to do it. If they cannot do it, there is probably some fault in the electrical system of their bodies”.

This remark makes us wonder if there are not people who have extremely powerful and well-developed electrical systems in their bodies, and if such conditions might not be a genetic inheritance? This question will come up again further on, so keep it in mind.

Quote:Some years later, Lethbridge and his wife went to the seashore to collect seaweed for their garden. As he walked on the beach, he again experienced the sense of depression, gloom and fear descending on him. Resisting this influence, Lethbridge and his wife began to fill their sacks with seaweed. After a very short period of this activity, Lethbridge’s wife, Mina, came running up to him demanding that they leave saying, “I can’t stand this place a minute longer. There’s something frightful here”.

In a discussion about the phenomenon with Mina’s brother the following day, the brother mentioned that he had experienced something very similar in a field near Avebury, in Wiltshire. When he said the word “field”, it clicked in Lethbridge’s mind and he remembered that field telephones often short circuit in warm, muggy weather. “What was the weather like?”, he asked.

“Warm and damp”, replied the brother.

Right there, the idea began to shape itself in Lethbridge’s mind. Water. On the day he had been in the Great Wood, it had been warm and damp. When they had been at the beach gathering seaweed, it had likewise been warm and damp. Experiment was obviously in order!

The next weekend, Lethbridge and his wife again visited the bay. Again, as they stepped onto the beach, the same bank of depression and gloom enveloped them. Mina led him to the spot where she had experienced such an overwhelming sensation that she had insisted on leaving the place. At that spot, the sensation was so powerful that they actually felt dizzy. Lethbridge described it as being similar to having a high fever and full of drugs. As it happened, on either side of this spot were two streams of water.

Mina went off to the cliff to look at the scenery and suddenly walked into the “depression” again. She actually had the sensation that something or someone was urging her to jump off the cliff! When she had brought it to the attention of Lethbridge, he agreed that this spot was as “sinister” as the spot on the beach between the streams.

As it turned out, nine years later, a man did commit suicide from that exact spot. Lethbridge wondered if there was some sort of “timeless” sensation that had been “imprinted” on the area via some sort of “recording” principle. It seemed that, whether from the past or the future, feelings of despair were somehow recorded on the surroundings, in the very atmosphere, it seemed. The only question was, how? Lethbridge believed that the key was water.

A hint of what may be happening here is provided by the work of Y. Rocard of the Sorbonne, who had discovered that underground water produces changes in the earth’s magnetic field, and this was proposed as the solution as to why dowsing works. The water does this because it has a field of its own which interacts with the earth’s field. And most significantly to us here is that magnetic fields are the means by which sound is recorded on tape covered with iron oxide. This suggested to Lethbridge that the magnetic field produced by running water could record strong emotions that, as Lethbridge also noted, produce electrical activity in the human physiology. Such fields could be “played back” continuously, and amplified in damp and muggy weather.

06-15-2008, 04:18 PM,
Warm yes, damp no.

06-15-2008, 04:37 PM,
Are you better now ?

It's a beautiful clear sunny day here, I think I'll go out and try to soak up some of those rays.
Hope that you are able to do the same.

And remember smiles and laughter are good for your body and spirit.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
06-15-2008, 05:07 PM,
Sounds like Ozone and low blood sugar to me. A quart gatorade or whatever your favorite source of electrolytes usually helps snap me back to normal .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am back at least for today lol, found something cool Weyland 1 515 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Truth Frequency Radio Live tonight./today..later Frank2 3 674 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Founder of ConCen's Birthday Today ! April 15 2,372 08-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
  I lost a great guest for my show today joeblow 80 11,702 07-31-2010, 02:26 AM
Last Post: nik
  Happy Birthday Today To..... hilly7 0 633 07-11-2010, 05:19 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  The Anniversary of 7/7 today --- 5 1,177 07-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Last Post: crystal
  Weird jack 4 987 02-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Last Post: jack
  ‘Are you just being weird now?’ drummer 3 839 07-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Last Post: triplesix
  Anything weird lately? hilly7 3 758 06-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  Friday Weird Science: For Men, It Really IS The Size That Counts drummer 42 5,519 04-24-2009, 12:37 AM
Last Post: ---