Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icke Video
06-17-2008, 03:48 AM,
Icke Video
Gotta respect David Icke for this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSmdej56cw
06-17-2008, 04:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2008, 04:07 AM by iamthelolrus.)
Icke Video
[Image: facepalm.jpeg]
06-17-2008, 05:45 AM,
Icke Video
Quote:Gotta respect David Icke for this!

Indeed. But I can bet 99% of the people there didn't go home and do research - they went home and forgot.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
06-17-2008, 06:03 AM,
Icke Video
I've enjoyed every one of Icke's interviews. My bullshit detector is sufficiently formed that I can freely decide what I agree with and what I don't - without attacking the deliveryman.

Can you?

There are those out there who are quite obviously trying to separate you from your money. They don't believe what they are saying. I believe Icke actually believes everything he says.

Trans-dimensional lizards? OK, not getting into my brain. The rest - I haven't found any evidence refuting it...
[Image: randquote.png]
06-17-2008, 10:22 AM,
Icke Video
Quote:I've enjoyed every one of Icke's interviews. My bullshit detector is sufficiently formed that I can freely decide what I agree with and what I don't - without attacking the deliveryman.

Can you?

There are those out there who are quite obviously trying to separate you from your money. They don't believe what they are saying. I believe Icke actually believes everything he says.

Trans-dimensional lizards? OK, not getting into my brain. The rest - I haven't found any evidence refuting it...

that'll be 3 quid please
06-17-2008, 11:22 AM,
Icke Video
Quote:that'll be 3 quid please
It's in the mail.
[Image: randquote.png]
06-17-2008, 04:00 PM,
Icke Video
my 3 quid is on the way too, this is a pretty good interview. David makes pretty much nothing but valid points, regardless of his held belief/religion that seems to be reptillian based, which by no measure is any more or less strange a pehnomena than to believe in the "invisible sky man", something that i personally subscribe to.
06-17-2008, 04:19 PM,
Icke Video
OK so my dad's in the car. I go, sit in full-lotus, a drive down to the village store. He parks while going into the post office. A young female and her dad walk by. The pineal gland shoots energy into her, she's sucking it up, my vagus nerve pulsating. Mutual climax. They go into the post office. Come out -- her dad says hi to me and I say hi back -- smiles everyone!

That's my life -- O at a Ds with the dog last night. He needs healing -- 13 years old! His back legs barely work. Full-lotus for about an hour next to him -- hands on him -- sucking up his extra energy (disharmonized electrochemicals) -- transforming it into chi-light through the full-lotus -- vagus nerve pulsating -- pineal gland shooting it back into the dog.

http://books.google.com/books?id=R4W-DivEw...esult#PPA306,M1

And so it goes.
06-17-2008, 04:40 PM,
Icke Video

wow! he thinks he doesnt have freedom huh?

he should visit Turkey and see if its possible at all to make a speech like this criticising the government.. you would directly go to prison if you dont get lynced by the public!

...maybe 20 years later.
06-17-2008, 04:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2008, 04:49 PM by horseonwheels.)
Icke Video
Quote:wow! he thinks he doesnt have freedom huh?

he should visit Turkey and see if its possible at all to make a speech like this criticising the government.. you would directly go to prison if you dont get lynced by the public!

...maybe 20 years later.

its not valid to try and justify "bad" with "worse than bad" imho. edit: the western world has just about zero connection to Turkey in terms of society and the freedoms we used to have. David is protesting that we are now closing in on Turkey in the fascism department, and he, aswell as I, view that as a step back. Thus unwanted entirely.
06-18-2008, 03:18 AM,
Icke Video
I don't see a difference between Icke and Zagami. Same nutballs, different flavour; fish & chips v.s. salami.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
06-18-2008, 03:20 AM,
Icke Video
Quote:

Indeed. But I can bet 99% of the people there didn't go home and do research - they went home and forgot.
No, they went home, did the research, did some critical thinking... and realized he's another loon with his head up his ass... albiet a much nicer one who doesn't issue death threats or have aweful etimology. Some people just miss that last step and swallow the good info whole with the bullshit.

Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House

Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
06-26-2008, 01:24 AM,
Icke Video
icke and tosser are two words i use in the same sentence quite frequently.....:lolsmack:
06-26-2008, 05:14 AM,
Icke Video
Quote:
Quote:

No, they went home, did the research, did some critical thinking...

that was the dumbest shit i've heard in a while. just shut up and don't embarrass yourself... i really don't care for your attempts to keep flaming other researchers... because you don't really have anything to say.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
07-09-2008, 08:06 AM,
Icke Video
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No, they went home, did the research, did some critical thinking...

that was the dumbest shit i've heard in a while. just shut up and don't embarrass yourself... i really don't care for your attempts to keep flaming other researchers... because you don't really have anything to say.
As usual, it would do you good to take your own advice. An arrogant cunt who constantly feels to rescue his idols form scrutiny is what I would consider a fool and a sheep. Some of us don't appreciate being lied to, sad to say, it doesn't apply to everyone. Do yourself a favor, stay away from ad-hominems and non-sequiturs. It doesn't do you or any of your gurus any good. And if you ever have the balls and live in Texas, meet me in person so I can beat you fucking senseless. Humility and respect are alien concepts to you, but I assure you a little violence will make you quite familiar with fear... which is a more degraded form of respect. Mods, can you please ban this fucking cunt who never contributes much and has balls of cosmic proportions? How many goddamn warning will he get before his pathetic account is history? Grow up bitch, and go fuck yourself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watch David Icke @ Wembley yeti 14 2,258 11-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Gzenum
  Old C-Span video, Voice of Joe Biden: Can a microscopic microship be implanted to tra --- 0 547 04-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Last Post: ---
  Effigy video on Facebook burns Wisc. deputies --- 0 384 10-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Last Post: ---
  Daivd Icke - Big Brother, The Big Picture ploder 5 1,160 11-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Last Post: ploder
  NEW: David Icke - Big Brother, the Big Picture (06-07-2008) TheTruth 3 887 08-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Last Post: triplesix
  David Icke on "The Global Reality" January 16th! dayglow76 11 975 01-17-2008, 04:32 AM
Last Post: dayglow76
  Amazing Video: THE LIGHTBRINGERS: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry) Solve et Coagula 3 741 10-13-2007, 07:37 AM
Last Post: V13
  SKULL AND BONES TOMB VIDEO FOOTAGE on ebay riverdean7 4 816 10-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Last Post: linuxgeek71
  my book on Icke website drew hempel 0 365 07-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Last Post: drew hempel
  So What's The Deal With David Icke? stanteau 43 5,154 07-19-2007, 01:18 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain