Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heavy chemtrailing yesterday, Sept. 21
09-22-2009, 03:08 PM,
judging from comments on various forums there seem to have been a world wide spray action again yesterday!?!

Here's what happened in Germany close to Cologne (attachment)

Anything in your area yesterday?

09-22-2009, 05:14 PM,
We got it real hard (south of chicago) over the past weekend. The sky was filled up, line after line.... noticeably worse then I've seen it in a really long time.

I didn't get pictures.
09-22-2009, 05:56 PM,
In LA, it was foggy this morning, but temperature is expected to
rise over a 100, and there's a red flag warning for
wildfires with the wind coming in. If they sprayed, I didn't see it.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
09-22-2009, 06:51 PM,
We had a good amount of them in Florida yesterday. We haven't had a big chemtrail spray for a while, then they suddenly began appearing again a couple weeks ago.
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.
09-22-2009, 07:27 PM,
Quote:We haven't had a big chemtrail spray for a while then they suddenly began appearing again

Quote:noticeably worse then I've seen it in a really long time.

Exactly! Same here, and same as other people reported in the last days! Destabilizing the immune system before the great vaccination action?
09-22-2009, 10:24 PM,
The same thing happened in the Edmonton area yesterday. We were plastered with line after line of chem crap until the sky was filled with the stuff. The temperature today is 87 degrees F / 31 degrees C. The temperature yesterday was much cooler, about 70 degrees F.

The same thought occurred to me about immune system destabilization.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
09-22-2009, 10:56 PM,
Today is the 1st day without rain or clouds. The last day I remember it was streaked bad. Schools are even beginning to close around here.
09-23-2009, 04:34 PM,
Ive noticed a bit of an increase in the amount of trails above my office building area during the day. And my throats been a lil sore the past couple days as well, but im ok. Might be just that ive been smokin a lil too much, partying a lil too much last weekend.:PBeen taking Vitamins every day, trying to keep the immune system up to par.
I suggest any other bud smokers do the same, imo. The good stuff does tend to lower the immune system a bit.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
09-23-2009, 06:56 PM,
Thats the way it is here, sore throats everywhere and now flu. Youngest just got over it and the oldest has it plus 2 of her kids. I'm making the youngest do a teaspoon of Elderberry Tincture, Vit D, C, Flax seed/Cod Liver oil, plus one that has with a calcium, zinc, & mag tablet. The doctor put her on a Z-Pak to clear up secondary infections. She started Thursday and when we took her back Monday it was gone. The boy that 1st came to school sick about 1.5 weeks ago is hospitalized with confirmed Swine.
09-23-2009, 10:20 PM,
We also have flu going around here, starts with a sore throat that hits fast and tapers off over 2 days and then the flu sets in along with congested lungs. One fellow from where I work is being tested for swine flu and the company I work for immediately stocked the lunch rooms up with antiseptic hand wipes. TPTB are really going mental with the "wash your hands" bit.
I got it 3 weeks ago, went to the Doc and asked for antibiotics, he counter offered a puffer, I told him puffers were out then he said my lungs sounded clear, even though I could hear rails when I breathed and then he gave me a prescription for Cipro. I also do vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acid and lecithin supplements everyday as well. I'm well now though.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
09-23-2009, 11:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-23-2009, 11:42 PM by hilly7.)
Oops, thought I was another board.
09-24-2009, 01:03 AM,
When the chemtrails started up again down here (Florida) a couple weeks ago, I only took notice because I was outside at the zoo most of the morning. Something came over me for a few minutes that morning and I felt like I was sick out of the blue. It went away almost as soon as the feeling came over me.

A few days later, I woke up to a sore throat for a couple days but shrugged it off as being allergies. Then I was fine for a couple days. Next, I started feeling a tickle in my upper chest when I breathed in. I didn't really have to cough but it made me feel like I wanted to cough. A day or so after that, and I was full blown sick! Ran an almost constant fever (99-101F), sinus problems, itchy eyes, and a cough that made my body wretch in pain every time I coughed. When the cough would come it could not be stopped. It was a tickle in my throat, yet (without going into gross detail) there was rarely any phlegm.

My whole family is now sick with it, some at different stages. I'm nearly better....I think? This is not like a normal cold where it goes through stages and you pretty much know when you're getting better. It goes through stages but in a different way. It's almost like it stays dormant and hits you with a nasty cough, then backs off that and gets you with a sore throat, then it finds something else to attack. I tried ramping up vitamins, colloidal silver, and eating raw garlic (which usually kills my colds in 1-2 days flat) to no avail. Right now I feel really congested in my head and ears, nothing I've tried can de-congest me!

My wife is the only one who has been to the doctor. She was diagnosed with a sinus infection and given the usual antibiotic. It didn't work like usual, and she still has some congestion left after 10 days.

Even if this isn't the swine flu, I have a feeling it's something to at least make people all think they have it. With how vague the official symptoms are for swine flu are, anyone would think they have it. Just more incentive for people to rush out and get the new vaccine!
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.
09-26-2009, 03:58 PM,
Ignorance leeds to such sickness.
09-26-2009, 04:36 PM,
We agree for once JR. I can attest to that being true. Then again Chemtrails lead to them too.:D

Where ya been?
09-27-2009, 12:42 AM,
Quote:We agree for once JR. I can attest to that being true. Then again Chemtrails lead to them too.:D

Where ya been?
Absent courtesy of CTRL. Where is he?:)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smart-1 Spacecraft To Impact Moon Sept. 3 pizzaman777 7 1,492 09-11-2006, 05:42 AM
Last Post: pizzaman777