Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Shaenk calls for ConCen debate
07-12-2008, 02:00 AM,
Quote:http://reasonradionetwork.com/?cat=8
Peter Schaenk, 7/9/2008, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!
July 10, 2008

Peter Schaenk publicly challenges the administrator at Conspiracy Central to a debate.

“Please tell all of us why your web site exists. If it’s for propaganda and enabling the New World Order, then you are doing a bang up job. If it’s for the free exchange of ideas and truth-seeking, you are failing miserably and should shut down your website ASAP.”

I'll jump at it... got Tuesday and half of Wednesday off.
Grabbing his show now... might as well see what's up his ass first.
07-12-2008, 02:07 AM,
Who the hell is this guy and what brought this all about?

His website is just a jumble of horseshit, it gives me a headache to even look at. I can't figure out what he finds so offensive.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
07-12-2008, 02:09 AM,
Who?
Without listening to the show and just looking at the site, I'd say he might be one that has trouble distinguishing Jews and Zionism.

If he's so concerned with fighting the NWO, why is he devoting time to criticizing a site that he has nothing to do with? And then to debate you about it?

Tell it like it is, Ctrl.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
07-12-2008, 02:12 AM,
Has he been a member here? I don't even understand how he found this place let alone has a bug up his ass about it. Was it a slow news week so he randomly picked a forum to attack? What the fuck?
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
07-12-2008, 02:14 AM,
He's a fairly long time tracker user from what I gather.

I believe this is related to a torrent Tom told me he deleted off of the tracker about a week ago.
Tom explained to me that after listening to the show, it seemed vitriolic towards Jews as a whole.

(for the record, I never heard this show)

If that really is what PS is upset about, perhaps he'd like to have a go at Tom instead?
07-12-2008, 02:23 AM,
Essentially he's pissed off about a ban and wants to know why CC doesn't respect free speech-his words, not mine. His research is very good however he is a white nationalist which I believe hurts his credibility. Supremacism is something that the Talmudic Jews preach so I don't see how he thinks that makes him any better. Here is the audio file for those interested. Again I support most of his views but not the racist/supremacist crap.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/_archive/PS_20080709.mp3
Yo
07-12-2008, 02:25 AM,
Is this white nationalist claim from the horses own mouth or is it based on appearances?
07-12-2008, 02:29 AM,
Ask him he will admit it. He's for a white America and makes the argument that the Jew is responsible for multiculturalism and the promotion of race mixing, illegal immigration, etc. etc., He claims his research and facts can stand up to any debate.
Yo
07-12-2008, 02:35 AM,
I think he's right... (to a point) I think multiculturalism/immigration is pushed by ZIONSISTS. (as opposed to "jews")
I believe the reason behind that is to break down any sense of self-identity (aka UNITY) that could be used to fight the zionists.

I guess there's not much to debate is there? Except of course, why he thinks his race is supreme to any other.
07-12-2008, 02:46 AM,
Oh boy....lol... "you're all steaming piles of crap".

He really puts himself out an a limb here.... I'm bringing a chainsaw...

The rant starts at roughly 20 minutes.
07-12-2008, 04:13 AM,
This has got TIU fingerprints all over it.

Still give him what for, The publicity would be worthwhile certainly.
07-12-2008, 04:19 AM,
Quote:This has got TIU fingerprints all over it.

Still give him what for, The publicity would be worthwhile certainly.

I'll take him up on it... just sent him this, to the email addy he mentioned...

Quote:Subject: I believe you challenged me???
Saturday, July 12, 2008 3:15 AM
To: shanktalk@yahoo.com

Hi Pete,

I'm game for a debate/interview.

I drive long haul truck for a living, so sometimes my net access is sporadic,

but I have next Tuesday off and can be available then, if that suits you.

Mike, aka Ctrl (an admin of many, and the site's founder)

[edit] I doubt TIU has f/all to do with it, altho I'm sure they'll all give it a listen as Pete "exposes me".
07-12-2008, 05:17 AM,
Ctrl wrote:

I think he's right... (to a point) I think multiculturalism/immigration is pushed by ZIONSISTS. (as opposed to "jews")
I believe the reason behind that is to break down any sense of self-identity (aka UNITY) that could be used to fight the zionists.
I guess there's not much to debate is there? Except of course, why he thinks his race is supreme to any other.
********************************************************************************

I agree-Zionists to be certain. "United we stand, divided we fall" while multiculturalism is "Divided we stand united we fall".

I think the thrust of this debate is going to have more to do with the ban than anything else. I think that's what is at the heart of it.
Yo
07-12-2008, 05:32 AM,
Quote:Ctrl wrote:

********************************************************************************

I agree-Zionists to be certain. "United we stand, divided we fall" while multiculturalism is "Divided we stand united we fall".

I think the thrust of this debate is going to have more to do with the ban than anything else. I think that's what is at the heart of it.

Then it boils down to what I said about DBS oh so long ago... it's not the message, it's the delivery.

Simply put, if the guy wants an all white America, that calls for "ethic cleansing" be it deportation, sterilization or annihilation.
Are there any other means of achieving that? I can't support that. Who really can and expect to be taken seriously in other
areas of research into truth?
07-12-2008, 06:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2008, 06:38 AM by mexika.)
The Image of Hitler haunts Amerikkka, a place which is native american. This debate will be fruitless and coming from one point of view, a racist white trash/demon animal. If he wants a white america, maybe he should go to europe and stay there, he will feel a lot better there!

what will the debate be concentrated on? topic... or will be on many issues leading to what? Or will be just rant..

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eleven years already? Happy Birthday ConCen Mike_Smith 0 256 03-29-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
Wink Zeitgeist Peter Joseph is such a Douchebag CharliePrime 19 1,556 02-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Last Post: temp9
  George Galloway HEATED Speech British Parliament Debate On Military Action Syria Frank2 0 314 08-30-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Frank2
Video George Galloway walks out of Oxford Israel Debate drummer 5 913 08-30-2013, 04:16 PM
  Logical Fallacies & Debate Tactics Rod 14 3,710 05-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Star Happy belated birthday ConCen. Mike_Smith 9 1,165 04-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  ConCen Download speeds farfo12 5 564 03-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Movie with Concen-esque themes. Doomsticks 5 779 01-18-2013, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
Information An announcement to concen members h3rm35 15 1,955 10-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Last Post: sekular
  How did you find ConCen ? psilocide 5 901 03-09-2012, 09:50 AM