Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today is the day!
07-13-2008, 10:57 AM,
Today is the day!
Well I guess today is the day that the loonies at CERN decide to destroy the universe.
I ask that if any of you find yourself endlessly trapped in the infinity of the event horizon, your body stretched out over thousands of miles, please look for any European high energy physicists nearby, and kick the crap out of them.

Thank You.
07-13-2008, 11:32 AM,
Today is the day!
they can destroy the whole universe?

got a link?
reality is a manufactured illusion

Self delusion is all well and good until it catches up with you . . .
07-13-2008, 12:50 PM,
Today is the day!
Just a harmless research facility. Does not look to me that they are out to destroy the world....
07-13-2008, 01:59 PM,
Today is the day!
I find it hard to believe that it's "just another harmless research facility". If particles are being collided you know the military industrial complex (mic.)will be paying a keen eye on developments even if not ultimately guiding the experiments , which from my pov they probably are anyway at management level. Whether the calamity predicted to result from CERN reaching operational status happens or was a ruse, it, imho, is a tad naive to suppose the installation to be independent and uninfluenced by mic. concerns. 2cnts
07-13-2008, 02:15 PM,
Today is the day!
Quote:I find it hard to believe that it's "just another harmless research facility". If particles are being collided you know the military industrial complex (mic.)will be paying a keen eye on developments even if not ultimately guiding the experiments , which from my pov they probably are anyway at management level. Whether the calamity predicted to result from CERN reaching operational status happens or was a ruse, it, imho, is a tad naive to suppose the installation to be independent and uninfluenced by mic. concerns. 2cnts

I guess it depends on your doom and gloom outlook. Most of mankind is so wrapped up in wanting the world has they know it to come crashing down on them they cannot see the forest for the trees.
07-13-2008, 02:46 PM,
Today is the day!
don't know if it's doom and gloom tbh, Darkday, military development has a officially historical record habit of hanging out with speculative physics..this is the largest installation of it's kind, built as it's predessor wasn't big nor fast enough, for the sole purpose of these experiments..it isn't exactly a wild leap illogic to suppose that the developers don't get some prime seats and maybe stick their oar in with their own physicists on the way... peace
07-13-2008, 03:24 PM,
Today is the day!
Yeah I guess your right. What better way to complete man kinds wish for his own demise.
07-14-2008, 07:42 AM,
Today is the day!
I guess if the black hole grew big enough and merged with all the other black holes 'eventually' it could eat the whole universe. But what difference would it make, 'our' immediate part of the universe would be long gone. All I can say is, I hope Gordon Freeman is working at CERN.
07-14-2008, 04:16 PM,
Today is the day!
just goes to show black holes aren't that bad, couldn't feel a thing:D

07-16-2008, 01:05 PM,
Today is the day!
Im still here? damnit!
07-17-2008, 01:05 PM,
Today is the day!
That mini black hole still needs time to grow, so you can kiss your sweet ass a few times before it gestates into a real problem...
07-17-2008, 11:16 PM,
Today is the day!
Black Holes are just a theory. Its never been proven to exist. No one has ever found one.
&This little brother is watching you too&
- Rage Against the Machine

&Shhh don't talk about that! STFU about it already.&
- Ctrl, in reference to the topic I created titled &What REALLY pulverized the Twin Towers?& located here: http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=22831

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power.
My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”
- Nikola Tesla
07-17-2008, 11:24 PM,
Today is the day!
they're hidden in private banks in switzerland:ouch:
07-17-2008, 11:25 PM,
Today is the day!
Quote:Black Holes are just a theory. Its never been proven to exist. No one has ever found one.

That's kind of correct... only the effects from a supposed black hole have been recorded. Such as lensing and gravitational disturbances.
07-18-2008, 06:44 AM,
Today is the day!
Quote:they're hidden in private banks in switzerland:ouch:
...and fort knox

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My topic today is scientific heresy icosaface 3 1,111 12-14-2011, 02:58 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Growing New Organs is Not the Future…it is Happening Today! --- 4 1,207 05-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  Could Hardly Breathe Today zendai 2 707 04-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Last Post: zendai
  Loads Of Chemtrails Today Nyte 3 913 04-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Last Post: rockclimber
  Massive Coronal Mass Ejection Today Conspiracy Dave 4 1,222 02-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne