Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Time in Space
07-18-2008, 04:46 AM,
My Time in Space
http://theshank420.googlepages.com/anahuactimespace.jpg

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
07-18-2008, 06:49 AM,
My Time in Space
Explain please
07-18-2008, 09:25 AM,
My Time in Space
Its theology tracking space through time if i remember correctly.
07-18-2008, 04:26 PM,
My Time in Space
looks to be mayan, but I dont understand what it means
07-18-2008, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2008, 10:39 PM by mexika.)
My Time in Space
Okay, now that you guys have had a couple of shots I will explain what thus.

Its very simple, but our mind has been taken hostage and now we can not use our common sense to deduce what at times can be simple glyphes with a light message.

See our ancestors also worked with glyphes, just like the egyptions. But the sacred symbology of the egyptians and other cultures have been tainted and distorted and used for evil purposes aka skull and bones, hitler, secret society trash who have no place but to create chaos. The divine ways of living have been hijacked for evil purposes, that is why many of my ancestors wish not devulge anything because the wicked is ready and very eager to use against the innocent for enslaement.

I will post books later on in case you are interested in reading more.

The whole thing GIF is based on the Mexica/Aztec/Mexican/Olmec/and Maya symbology. superimposed, one and the same, same people from a placed in time called Anahuac, the place between waters aka Mexico.

Interestingly, hitler was into our culture and the vatican holds many artifacts that they keep denying.

The first glyph: Time.
is life and death, all that is living will die and be reborn, death is life in time, reality to us is death, people die all the time. To die is to awaken from the Matrix and to realize that once you meet death you meet life. Very interesting concepts. In essence, life and death intertwined together. Time is living and dieing only to find out that you were dreaming. To live and die in time is only to find other times that might not be of your present reality realm. That is why my ancestors did not fear death, they embraced it and gladly accepted as another good and better coming. Death was to awaken to real life. Kind of meeting the creator after death, the concept of another life was and is there as parallel to christianity or other religions. The ancestors had an understanding of the afterlife as well, but the difference between christianity and the ancestors theology was that YOU ARE BORN PERFECT AND NOT A SINNER! You are godly as part of the creator, how you chose to live your life would determine your rebirth after the virtual life aka death living. But you were born perfect and people or the ancestors guided you to live your life according to divine ways. it is something like the mystery schools teach, there is some type of similiarity. But the thought was you were born perfect and joined the creator or had to earn your ascension in the underworld before inherting the golden life after life or after death.

So you are actually living dead people in time to be reborn from the matrix and join the creator in the after life. That glyph alone is but the account of living and death in time to ascend into other interesting real times. A picture was to be used for the ancestors theology and to teach others about the history, books, many things. But fukn' spaniards were after gold and brainwashed like savages and could comprehand nothing, basically, the spaniards were lab dogs enraged with the idea of becoming only rich but not instructed or learned individuals.

You with me?

Any questions. The whole GIF alone contains complexity yet not very complex, common sense needed only and maybe a little historical background. When europeans or the vatican and crazy fantanitical Spaniards as criminals came to Anahuac, they did not understand it and called a thing of the devil. They started destroying killing people all over the place. You are familiar with the vatican, a closed minded institution of none learning or learning for their own purpose. The vatican has our theology and controls Mexico with their imposed religion. So it has done it to the Europeans as it has happend in Mexico/central/and south/as well as north. Wicked vatican of devils.

I will discuss the next glyph once you have digested the above, if you wish. There is quite a lot in there, but you have to open your mind and use a little common sense. A common sense that the current leaders have masterbated on it and are messing with our mind to behave like robots, closed minded.

Okay...will continue in about four to three hours...

Digest.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

07-18-2008, 11:30 PM,
My Time in Space
Shouldn't this post be in the "Religion" forum?
07-19-2008, 02:13 AM,
My Time in Space
now for SPACE:

The glyph on the upper right side has nothing to do with outer space, like some would have you automatically believe in aliens and shit, Please Geena!

Space has to do with the four directions. The four directions as in the outer center has to do with the four elements of water, air, earth, and fire. Yes, damn it, they were aware of the four elements and the fifth element too. The Spaniards were so mentally retarded that they never stopped to think of all this knowledge, they just ran around like monkeys trying to carry the loot back to the vatican and spain, and so they did. How did the vatican become so rich and how did europe become so rich and stable after the dark ages? The new world was able to finance and stabilize europe right after the bubonic plaque and the killing of millions of europeans by the vatican. The enslavement now shifted to what the mass murder christopher columbus termed America or the new world.

Anyway, that glyph also represents the Mexica/mexians and indigenous people, it also represents your ass, europeans, the african, and the asian. Yes, they were aware of the different races on the planet and understood the different colors by the colors on the medicine wheel of the Native American, but overall it was those colors that represented the different races. The mexica are the red race, the asians are the yellow, the Africans are the black, and the Europeans are the blue, as in blue blood european. Space also represents the world or planet as whole, the elements as stated, and also the different vibrations each one carries. It represents also the elderly, the youth, the children, and middle aged. Between the four directions which encompass all races as human, elements, and human development, there are other elements in between. By the way, in the center is the fire which represents light and knowledge, progress, and ceremony.

But of course, the U.S wicked government and many others as colonizers to native american, indigenous lands, has suppressed this knowledge of wisdom and none-complexity and instead has decided to declare war and genocide on all indigenous people as to legitimize their wickedness as oppressors and controllers. Not just oppressor and mass killers of indigenous, but you as well, the europeans who do not know or understand the historic forbidden knowledge satan in the white house and elsewhere has perpetrated on humanity. Satan having a link to the crown of england, the vatican, and the bastard genocidal secret societies as none-human.

There is more to space since it incorporates extra glyphs which tell more of space, sacredness, divinity, knowledge, and wisdom.

I will cover the other parts later when you have digested...

Soul Rebel Native Son

07-21-2008, 12:59 AM,
My Time in Space
Very informative info but it seems like this is just the tip of the ice berg, I'm interested in learning more, is there a website or something that contains more of this?
07-21-2008, 04:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-21-2008, 05:22 AM by mexika.)
My Time in Space
Quote:Very informative info but it seems like this is just the tip of the ice berg, I'm interested in learning more, is there a website or something that contains more of this?

What is your interest in and what interests you?

Here is something you might like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCwAS03bzo...feature=related

Soul Rebel Native Son

07-21-2008, 04:17 PM,
My Time in Space
I'm interested in the concept of space and time as well as that information you posted about life is death etc. Also how you posted that life right now is just a dream, I've always been interested in this and have thought of similar ideas in relation to this.
07-21-2008, 06:36 PM,
My Time in Space
Okay..

Let me see if I can find something to that sort.

Soul Rebel Native Son

07-22-2008, 02:12 AM,
My Time in Space
Death is the road to awe.
[Image: deathhu3.jpg]
The Fountain (2006)

En-train to this.

Shed your skin and negative thought forms together.

Wake up, it's all right.
07-22-2008, 04:54 PM,
My Time in Space
Interesting. Have to check this movie out.

Man, why hollywood dont put these kind of movies out? We are living in a trash world..

Soul Rebel Native Son

07-23-2008, 05:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2008, 06:10 AM by mexika.)
My Time in Space
The Feathered Serpent/Feathered Twin

is significant of Air and Earth. Quetzal = Bird, indigenous to Guatemala and Mexico south. Coatl i= Serpent. The bird and the Serpent are held in high esteem, Sacred beings. The bird because it sustains life, air for all to live free of charge. The serpent is held sacred because it represents the earth which gives us nutrition and seasons, it sheds its skin through out the year as does the earth in the winter, spring, summer, and fall. Two entities combined as one that give us life. Now, does this type of symbolism represent savagery as the spaniards wrote of things of the devil. The spaniards upon landing mexico, their first priority was amass as much gold as possible, gold and shiny rocks was their objective to take back to the wicked queen and king as well as the vatican.

Quetzalcaotl supposedly is also significant of the incarnation of christ on a different place of the earth. He is mythical and also a real person who existed of the Toltek Civilization. He was set up by his evil rival to commit a sin, but he did no such thing, he was to be pure, intelligent, cultured, humble, peace loving, and loved his people as well as his culture. He burned himself to wash all sins and become pure once again, as he burned he become the planet venus, a bright star the shines early in the morning and close and late at night. He is supposed to come back again to save his people from the filth of the world and to set things right, almost like the christ to save his people from sin and purify the world.

The fuk'n vatican in order to colonize the mind and take the land, resources, and the soul - they brought the inquisition to the new found lands. As they were killing europeans in Europe, they know tortured and murdered millions of indigenous people in the new world, in the 200 million as apposed to europeans being exterminated in the 30 or 50 million by the kings, queens, and the savage vatican. Many of the spaniards concerns was being famous, capitalistic, greedy, savage, and thirsty for killing and taking...But this did not only happen with Columbus, Cortez, it also happened with the english, heavy violence with the indigenous, always using the bible and god to justify their criminal activity. If there is a good God/creator and a hell...most of these savages are most likely in hell at the moment!!! The capitalistic mentality of europe from the past of the vatican and kings and queens is the result we are in right now - the war with iraq, the pattern of thinking, the savagery that is taking place in iraq has found new gold to kill and exploit - same people - Europeans, christian crazy savages using god for their own means of pillaging.

If there is to be change in the world, people have to learn from the past, the genocides, racism, greed, and utter disregard for tolerance. Something has to give, else we will all die or some will die and others follow other paths and patterns for survival.

Please look at the book by
Howard Zinn
A peoples History of the United States
from 1492 to the present -

Soul Rebel Native Son

07-23-2008, 06:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2008, 06:22 AM by mothandrust.)
My Time in Space
Anahuac Theology

if you scroll right down to the bottom there's another link to more political perspectives - Mexica Movement
Vitam Impendere Vero

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let There Be Retards: My Special Time at the Creation Museum h3rm35 0 556 06-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  The Man of The New Time Solve et Coagula 0 365 04-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
Video Mark Dice - Super Bowl Half Time Show Symbolism Explained - Madonna drummer 4 1,221 02-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Mythic Proportions: Evolving Time with Calleman, McKenna, and Antigenics Solve et Coagula 0 335 06-23-2011, 12:51 PM
  can we predict future? (psychic powers and linear time) Solve et Coagula 0 466 05-17-2011, 11:59 AM
  Atlantis and the Cycles of Time Solve et Coagula 0 465 04-22-2011, 12:38 PM
  Time To Prepare Solve et Coagula 0 448 01-23-2011, 09:00 PM
  Shaman - The economic collapse is a blessing. Illusions are falling, great time to ask yourself Who Am I? Solve et Coagula 1 664 03-26-2009, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Jobujack
  END TIME SIGNS - ** TWO ** types of illuminati reaction Kyoon 1 885 12-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Kyoon
  THE MAN OF THE NEW TIME Solve et Coagula 1 431 11-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Last Post: hardboiled11