Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frodo Stirling needs your help today
07-20-2008, 04:20 PM,
Frodo Stirling/ACP have all the answers/evidence and carries the ring that will destroy the Freemason's criminal network.

Wanted..... All law abiding taxpayers to help Frodo stop this perpetual Masonic corruption.

Contact Joe Stirling at the Anti Corruption Party. Your future depends on it. No longer bury your head in the Masonic owned sand/planet.

If you need any more convincing, then search online for "How to stop the NWO/Masons crimes immediately" and follow the links.

If you do nothing, the Masonic virus will continue to grow and conquer. They are grooming place-men/women as you read this.
07-20-2008, 04:45 PM,
Heh... rosebery is just going to love you...LOL. (our site's resident mason and defender of that faith)
08-23-2008, 12:47 AM,
Quote:Heh... rosebery is just going to love you...LOL. (our site's resident mason and defender of that faith)
Nah Mike. I think he's just a big joke. On another forum where he was a mod his response to any replies to his nonsense was to delete every post. Can't have anything like a sensible discussion with him.

His pulling your pisser. He knows this is tripe and he knows I know it is which just pisses him off and makes him worse!!! :signs003:Joe.

Oh and BTW his sole contribution to
Quote:"How to stop the NWO/Masons crimes immediately"
may already be found in the Secret Societies Forum. Don't ask for any more detail. He can't provide.

Cheers
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
08-23-2008, 12:54 AM,
I actually thought the thread was a pisstake, until I remember the last name of the Frodo I was thinking about Baggins:P.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
08-23-2008, 12:59 AM,
Quote:I actually thought the thread was a pisstake,
It is isn't it? :yawn:
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
08-23-2008, 01:03 AM,
Quote:
Quote:I actually thought the thread was a pisstake,
It is isn't it? :yawn:
LOL, don't worry. I still didn't take it seriously. I just realized that the thread starter probably does, which I got a chuckle out of too:P.

Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House

Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
08-23-2008, 07:48 AM,
What a lousy commercial advertisement. Dude Roseberry, since like your back with us, I got some questions. What we've been told about Freemasons having secrets to rule the world are all lies? What about the Illuminati triangle, is it real?
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
08-23-2008, 09:32 PM,
Quote:What a lousy commercial advertisement.
The Anti-Corruption Party has, I believe a membership of 1½ and they meet twice yearly in a telephone box somewhere in Glasgae. :D:D

Quote:Dude Roseberry, since like your back with us,.......
never been away actually just stopped posting for a while.

Quote:............I got some questions. What we've been told about Freemasons having secrets to rule the world are all lies? What about the Illuminati triangle, is it real?
Biiiiig questions to answer quickly! However, at the risk of diverting the thread the answer to the first is I believe so 'cos that's NOT what Freemasonry is about and the 2nd is first I don't accept the existence of the Illuminati in a masonic sense anyway and the triangle is a universal symbol anyhow. Perhaps we should develop this further in it's own dedicated thread?

Cheers
08-24-2008, 12:23 AM,
Sure we'll make a new post if you have time to answer these questions:)
08-24-2008, 12:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2008, 12:28 AM by Rosebery.)
Quote:Sure we'll make a new post if you have time to answer these questions:)
Perhaps you could make your questions a little more specific as I'm not too good at writing a thesis in reply.

Anyway I'll make time but not now as it's 00.27 here and I'm knackered. Unlike Mad I'm not at the PC all night LoL.

Cheers

Edit for spelling - see said I was tired.
08-24-2008, 12:42 AM,
Alright, go get some rest while I think of some questions.
08-24-2008, 12:47 AM,
Astronauts need not be Masons to lie about Moon walking.

If you were put into orbit and told to stay there until you come down..

you would lie.

08-25-2008, 06:09 PM,
Quote:Astronauts need not be Masons to lie about Moon walking.

you would lie.
Your post are by far the hardest to decipher. What is wrong with speaking like a normal person:confused:?

08-25-2008, 09:49 PM,
Quote:
Quote:Astronauts need not be Masons to lie about Moon walking.

you would lie.
Your post are by far the hardest to decipher. What is wrong with speaking like a normal person:confused:?
I always wondered why he speaks in poetry. Is this how you talk as well?
Thats awesome:P
09-04-2008, 11:17 PM,
Now the lasar reflectors are back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrQ3UkVAH0

You be the judge...
Already known good reflecting points are now mirror locations.
Oh so busted mirror myth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am back at least for today lol, found something cool Weyland 1 514 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Truth Frequency Radio Live tonight./today..later Frank2 3 672 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Founder of ConCen's Birthday Today ! April 15 2,367 08-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
  I lost a great guest for my show today joeblow 80 11,686 07-31-2010, 02:26 AM
Last Post: nik
  Happy Birthday Today To..... hilly7 0 633 07-11-2010, 05:19 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  The Anniversary of 7/7 today --- 5 1,174 07-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Last Post: crystal
  Obama Deception Released Early Today. fuzzyone 7 870 03-12-2009, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Joe Scarborough says "Fuck You" on Morning Joe today NickHedge 7 1,297 11-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool
  The Great American Cash-Out Join Today... Yakhont26 0 473 09-22-2008, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Yakhont26
  Bush Approves First Military Execution, Today Special, Tomorrow an Everyday Event.. Yakhont26 0 371 07-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Yakhont26