Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWESOME, MASS PUMPING DVDS WITH DUPLICATORS
07-24-2008, 01:02 PM,
For those of you who want to MASS DUPLICATE blanks, may I present several options.. What is nice about these products IS NO COMPUTER IS REQUIRED... As long as the media DVD is a 4.7 GB original these devices will give you an exact duplicate onto a standard Walmart DVD blank... In my local Walmart you can buy 100 blanks for $19... I am finding huge success by mixing American Drug War with a LooseChange FC, mixed with a 911 Chronicles Truth Rising... A bird sea mix of DVDs, sprinkled with some Bohemian Grove basically gets people questioning everything... Tigerdirect.ca also has tigerdirect.com, so they are available in both the US and Canada.

[Image: 10066630.jpg]

I have seen a personal 2 x 18 Matrix built using Wytron Duplicators (1 read 10 write) with a standard heavy computer power supply 450 Watt with extra connectors added. The entire assembly simply sits on a bench removing the requirement to purchase a case... If the controller is $232 and burners are an average of $35, you can build your own 1x10 matrix for $582 Plus cost of a good power supply and shipping $60 + 100. So about $800 for everything.. The Wytron duplicators should already come with 11 IDE single ribbons for connection.

[Image: duplicator-14bay.jpg]

10 Targets Wytron CD DVD Duplicator w/ Pioneer DVDRW & 320GB HDD $809.99 WHAT A DEAL! HERE

[Image: L18-108656CA-main-ca.jpg]
Lacie Dupli Disc DVD 121 16X $289.99
LaCie Dupli Disc DVD121 16x CD/DVD Duplicator
This fast, autonomous CD/DVD duplicator features an easy-to-use interface, allowing you to quickly duplicate data onto CDs or DVDs with the touch of a button. Now with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface connection, it can also be used as an external USB 2.0 DVD±RW drive with your PC or Mac. Create your own CD/DVD master directly from your PC/Mac and then make exact copies of it. Its intuitive system automatically recognizes CD and DVD formats and the duplication process requires very little user’s attention. Compatible with most formats, the Dupli Disc DVD121 is the perfect duplicator for professionals and home users seeking affordable and easy duplication.

[Image: V30-1050-main-ca.jpg]
Vact 9 Bay Duplicator Case $158.99
This is the industry's hottest cable duplicator case. That's because VACT makes the most durable, functional and attractive cases on the market. This attractive chassis provides one of the nicest, most versatile platform we've seen for your customized DVD or CD Duplicating system. Featuring nine (9) 5.25-inch bays, a front power switch, easy-to-read LED display and built-in power supply. Because you'll be generating a great deal of power, this brilliantly designed steel unit includes three fans, two of which are 8cm and the other an inside power supply. Expertly designed by one of the world's leading manufacturers of DVD and CD duplicators. Now available at the best price anywhere!

Combine your Duplicator Case with a CONTROLLER...

[Image: VACT-PB0127DV-main-am.jpg]
Vact 1-7 DVD/CD Control Board for Duplicator $207.99
Vact 1-7 stand-alone CD/DVD Disc Duplicator Controllers, maximum support up to 7 CD/DVD discs duplicating simultaneously. There are total 8 independent IDE ports on the controller, and each IDE port is independent from each other. Therefore, the controller can control different CD/DVD Devices that have different model, brand, or burning speed to operate at the same time. The controller support up to 7 disc duplicating simultaneously at maximum 56x CD writing and 16X DVD writing.

The two combined work out to $366.98 Plus Shipping ~$40... So for about $400 you have your core. Then it is simply a matter of purchasing a BLOCK of duplicators, - Best to match them all... Please be careful with BenQ, and Liteon Burners, I have personally had much trouble with them, Sony burners, HP, Philips no problem...

[Image: Philips-SPD2513BD-main.jpg]

A typical Philips burner $36.99 x 11 (1 Read 10 Write) = $406 Rough plus shipping $50 = $450.. So the two combined would be roughly $800.. A prebuilt runs about $1100.. One nice reason to 'roll your own' is you can start off with say a 1x3 matrix, save up some money, and then fill it in later with more burners, so your getting the option of a 1 x 10 burning matrix without paying for the whole thing up front...

[Image: I46-1946main.jpg]
A typical Prebuilt Matrix - Notice the duplicator sits in the middle - that is because the cords in the back are short! What is nice about this product is it comes with a 200GB hard drive where you can actually save CD/ DVD images to, and then simply select an image to burn... No source needed... tigerdirect.ca $1097.99 shipping would probably be roughly $40-60 This is a 1x7 matrix (1 Reader 7 writers..) No computer hookup is required, you do not even have to own a computer...

A 10X BURNING MATRIX CAN BURN A DVD EVERY 70 SECONDS, ABOUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN FEED BLANKS AND WRITE THE LABELS ON THEM WITH A MARKER...

It is nothing to burn off 200 blanks a night...

[Image: Logo.jpg]

PROBLEMS RESIZING THAT DOCUMENTRY TO FIT 4.7 GB, SIMPLY GO OVER TO DVDSHRINK. ITS FREE. AND ITS HERE IT REALLY WORKS AWESOME...
07-24-2008, 02:32 PM,
It is spam but I might get one
07-24-2008, 02:44 PM,
Pushing DVDs (i.e. a representative sample of your world view, the one you discarded after what you call your awakening) = propaganda. Another reason why most people are not receptive. They're satisfied being slaves, I'm surprised there's still this deep seeded desire for interdependent and self promoting authoritarianism. The sooner you realize how cultural and human consciousness has been altered and modified, the less time you'll be wasting on banging your head against the wall.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
07-25-2008, 01:46 AM,
Quote:Pushing DVDs (i.e. a representative sample of your world view, the one you discarded after what you call your awakening) = propaganda. Another reason why most people are not receptive. They're satisfied being slaves, I'm surprised there's still this deep seeded desire for interdependent and self promoting authoritarianism. The sooner you realize how cultural and human consciousness has been altered and modified, the less time you'll be wasting on banging your head against the wall.

Propaganda towards truth is greater than defeatism towards lies... For me its all about gradients... When do people assert themselves, before martial law, during martial law, before or during the depopulation programs... Its totally up to us. We have already all won, it is simply a matter of people realizing it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kid Cudi, Awesome Emo rap Weyland 0 671 06-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  The Mass Graves of Ireland joeblow 1 445 09-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  unexplained line through sky cuts cloud mass in two --- 4 900 07-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Last Post: blove8.
  Mass Evacuation Bus drummer 2 683 07-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  Mass Graves in Arizona? stanteau 1 653 03-30-2009, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Awesome Ron Paul Typography K.Trout 2 617 03-05-2009, 01:43 AM
Last Post: ---
  FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago hilly7 15 1,961 02-20-2009, 02:06 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  awesome music K.Trout 5 975 02-05-2009, 07:11 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Johnny Liberty DVDs or CDs Reboot 0 539 01-30-2009, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Reboot
  Mass migration and the internet are increasing threats to Britain's national security TriWooOx 0 427 11-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx