Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level 3 and 4 Spring Forest Qigong
07-28-2008, 10:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2008, 10:19 PM by drew hempel.)
Level 3 and 4 Spring Forest Qigong
It's not so much the verbal information covered as the level of energy transmission that is different (in my opinion). Chunyi Lin says that you can take the classes even though your practice level may not be at the level ready for the information given in the class. He recommends 3 to 6 months of strong practice before taking the Level 3 class. He focuses on longer meditations and encourages the full-lotus and also fasting. The sun and moon meditations focus on the central chakras (moon is the throat, psychic energy and sun is third eye and power of the body). The 4th level is the rainbow meditation.

The 4th level retreat I attended was an hour south of the Twin Cities. Qigong master Chunyi Lin said that on his drive down to the retreat he saw rainbows parallel to him on both sides of the cars for the whole trip down. haha. At the 3rd level retreat I went to my third eye (pineal gland) was burning up from Chunyi Lin working on opening it -- using his third eye when he wasn't in the room. I and others also saw these orbs of yellow light float up to the front of the room towards Chunyi Lin. He explained that those are dead spirits coming to receive his chi-emitting lecture so that can find peace by returning to pure consciousness. Seeing yellow orbs of light float out of qigong master Chunyi Lin's head is to be expected as, he explains, those are just yin spirit bodies going out to heal people -- while he's in full-lotus. Normally in the 3rd level class he goes around touching everyone's forehead to shoot energy into the middle of the brain -- since he did that I can always feel magnetic bliss in my pineal gland and can flex it at will.

http://springforestqigong.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick The Secret Agenda of High Level Freemasonry CharliePrime 0 935 04-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Qigong Master for Free! drew hempel 8 2,224 06-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  Qigong Master Interview drew hempel 0 834 09-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Last Post: drew hempel
  Mayan Level Of Consciousness Knowledge inca 16 2,867 11-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Last Post: drew hempel