Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My open letter to AJ and "truthers"
07-31-2008, 03:49 AM,
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.ht...f1f5f6a3f45bfda

Sorry if the mic in my laptop choked... I couldn't help screaming at it a few times.

Long story short, I hear today AJ calling himself a radical for what he does... I also watched Truth Rising today for the first time.
In the movie he mentions getting locked up for an hour by cops for asking bush a question.... I almost choked... that makes him a radical?
Fuck, I've awoken in a cop shop with my legs chained to the wall, hands cuffed, and beaten black and blue... why? Because I fought back against
one that assaulted me in front of 4 or more others... (knowing full well they's ALL join in the shitkicking of me)... An hour in jail makes a radical?

Try a fracture SKULL AJ!!!! Fkn pussy!
07-31-2008, 03:51 AM,
im listening now :o
07-31-2008, 06:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2008, 06:30 AM by yeti.)
Jones exhibits all the signs of being a bit of a coward. He's full of bluster about how tough he is, which is a sure sign he's not.

I remember when he was interrogated by the Ottawa immigration cops, and interviewed by the CBC shortly after. He was like a blubbering baby. To this day he talks fearfully about the horribly evil Canadian cops.:lol:

Cops have tried yelling at me routinely. I just snicker at them, showing I'm not intimidated. They quickly change tactics...

PS: You may want to see if there is a db clipping setting on that mic.
[Image: randquote.png]
07-31-2008, 07:45 AM,
lol at the flock of sheep to true.... really good solo ctrl, i enjoy you like 100 million billion times more then i did ogface. You speak logic and truth, not facts. I agree with you on AJ but he's a guy with something to lose, guys like us got nothing to lose, but our lives to keep our freedom to the grave.

But AJ is right for trying to wake as many people as possible but iunno LETS ALL GO DIE IN THE FEMA CAMP.
07-31-2008, 10:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2008, 10:08 AM by horseonwheels.)
Look at the images from back when i he was bodybuilding. that too is often a telltale sign of problems with your masculinity. How do i know? ive been there, and his face shows what i would call telltale signs of steroid abuse. But that could altso be that he is just a butterboy with a face like a ball. Add what yeti said about stomping and and fnorting being a tell tale sign of a dog that doesnt bite, and you have my personal view of AJ. The human bullhorn. His bullhorn is as much a shield as it is a weapon of attack.

on the other hand, if AJ is genuine and just one of those guys that always manage to make himself look bad and untrustworthy altho they arent really (some truely have that as a skill in life), then i wouldnt give cops or other authorities any reason to bust down my door either. But i doubt hes one of those guys im just putting out "out there"

Quote:Cops have tried yelling at me routinely. I just snicker at them, showing I'm not intimidated

i dont know why, im actually a really genuinely sweet and caring guy but i have an attitude that im born with that intimidates everybody, altso cops. So when they adress me its usually in the most polite manner possible and while looking into the ground. My luck i guess. I had the police come for me because i didnt come to a court session, and the came at night 3-4 ish. When i got out of bed and stood over him looking down, hes knees shaked untill he realised that i was just going to pick up my clothes and come a long. I dont really mind danish police officers, they tend to be a combination of a mature knowledgable guy and a young trainee when they come out, and usually they are good folks. Stiff upperlip, but good people. The riot police and undercover assholes are rogue gangs, and i will have fought them any day of the week. Fucking cocksuckers.
07-31-2008, 02:09 PM,
Quote:I dont really mind danish police officers, they tend to be a combination of a mature knowledgable guy and a young trainee when they come out, and usually they are good folks. Stiff upperlip, but good people. The riot police and undercover assholes are rogue gangs, and i will have fought them any day of the week. Fucking cocksuckers.

Aren't they one and the same?
luceo no uro
07-31-2008, 03:01 PM,
"Kill everyone you can now"
"its time to kill"

You have lost the plot. Im gonna go signup on leozagami.com for some sanity.

Im outta here.
07-31-2008, 04:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2008, 09:58 AM by yeti.)
Quote:"Kill everyone you can now"
"its time to kill"

Im outta here.
Oh, c'mon!

If it's one thing I've learned it's that Ctrl is a man with many sides, some of which conflict with others. I wouldn't take his rant as anything other than letting off a little steam...

:fight7::lol::fight9:
07-31-2008, 05:01 PM,
Quote:
Quote:I dont really mind danish police officers, they tend to be a combination of a mature knowledgable guy and a young trainee when they come out, and usually they are good folks. Stiff upperlip, but good people. The riot police and undercover assholes are rogue gangs, and i will have fought them any day of the week. Fucking cocksuckers.

Aren't they one and the same?

entirely seperate entities. The normal cops gets called in for riot patrol if there is absolute chaos or if Bush is comming to town etc.
07-31-2008, 06:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2008, 06:18 PM by ephilution.)
I cannot help but wonder how them lawyers over at them Kanuckian Hate Law Dept. would interpret this what to insiders is of course only quite an innocuous playful recording of Mike. Big deal, right?...

Slogans such as "Fuck education... time to KILL!" is of course ambiguous as hell to all of us thoroughly schooled insiders, because of course we all know it to mean "Fuck school.... let's grab a PIZZA!" or some such similar shit.

So woe be upon them bloodsucking Hate Crime lawyers who think it would actually mean what it says quite literally. Not a chance in hell they would go there. Surely they are not that blind and stupid. We all know that pretty much all lawyers have great sense of humour and are the very embodiment of compassion, sympathy and tolerance, no?

I also cannot help but wonder who brought up all this fear for Hate Crime persecution a few months back in the first place.... Hint: it wasn't Ognir, because he got his ass jettisoned from ConCen precisely because of it.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
07-31-2008, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2008, 07:13 PM by zug.)
For more mp3-player compatibility i decided to turn this excellent speech into a .mp3 format. I reduced some of the background noise and shrunk the size of it.

Download here (10.3mb)
07-31-2008, 08:30 PM,
i agree completely.

im short on time, will make a bigger post regarding your audio later.
07-31-2008, 10:58 PM,
"its time to kill"

Im outta here.

See ya... let me know how your educating goes while your tied to post, blindfolded and offered a cigarette.

Imagine this scenario... all the people in the world sign a petition not to be culled... and TPTB reply: We don't care, we're going to kill you anyway.

That's what we're up against.

You can "rise up in a millions strong voice" all you want... but it will fall upon deaf ears. Wake up.
07-31-2008, 11:00 PM,
Quote:
"its time to kill"

Im outta here.
Oh, c'mon!

If it's one thing I've learned it's that Ctrl is a man with many sides, some of which conflict with others. I wouldn't take his rant as anything other than letting off a little steam...

I wouldn't go that far Tom... I knew damned well what I said in that clip is enough to have me disappear forever.
Go read our terrorism laws... I just gave them the excuse to lock me up for life... but like I said, I don't give a fuck anymore.
08-01-2008, 07:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2008, 10:02 AM by yeti.)
Quote:
Quote:
"its time to kill"

Im outta here.
Oh, c'mon!

I wouldn't go that far Tom... I knew damned well what I said in that clip is enough to have me disappear forever.
Go read our terrorism laws... I just gave them the excuse to lock me up for life... but like I said, I don't give a fuck anymore.
A good lawyer could get you off for temporary insanity due to mental exhaustion...

On a more serious note, if you really do have homicidal urges, it's time you did the right thing and go see a shrink before you do something stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pledge for free and open Internet mypronesss 0 339 02-07-2013, 05:25 AM
Last Post: mypronesss
  An Open Call For Al Fry Related Material subgenius 3 2,798 04-13-2012, 05:07 AM
Last Post: BurtJessop
  Looking to actually meet some other truthers Deathaniel 3 1,112 10-13-2011, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  Ognir Yeti open challenge radio interview kevlar 143 27,005 11-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Last Post: icosaface
Exclamation Open invitation to be on The Joe Blow Conspiracy Show! joeblow 4 1,054 01-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Apocalypso Now!
  Open letter to EasySkanking Ratiocinator 123 12,692 10-31-2009, 01:13 AM
Last Post: eggplant
  "Pentagon hacker" in final bid against extradition --- 1 739 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ---
  Method Man Talks Taxes And Calls Jail "Cool" joeblow 0 522 10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  The "Illuminati" are getting creative about stopping Internet Knowledge joeblow 3 1,230 10-02-2009, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Bobert
  G20 Post Mortem / Open Thread hilly7 2 553 10-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: kevlar