by Lorae Ireland

Third in a tutorial series
1. "Dawn Water" http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=28
2. "The Rays" http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=124

[Image: 216054x.jpg]
What Our Skies Used to Look Like
Photos by Lorae Ireland
[Image: 216058x.jpg]

Discussion of my work on the Grail Forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/grail/index.php...ic=704&st=0

Before you dismiss this as imaginative writing by a deluded person, consider: We ALL have enormous un-tapped abilities, and the time is now to begin discovering and using them. Don't stay trapped and controlled by the consensus reality, the Matrix-programming that keeps us enslaved.

The Beginning of My Research:

Posted by me March 28, 2005 on http://s3.invisionfree.com/grail/index.php...pic=176&hl=

Quote:It's possible that we can nullify the frequencies of HAARP by doing what I call a "clearing" using the Scarab Ring. So far, for the last three months, every time I've done a clearing, we've got rain, with the exception of today, when high winds were forcast. I did a clearing last night, paying special attention to the moon. Today, no wind, other than a nice breeze. This is the procedure:

Outside in a clear area away from power lines, stand with feet apart and grounded, back straight; using your dominant hand, keep your fingers spread apart and your arm straight. Start by pointing down to the ground, then, slowly circling, gradually raising your arm until it's pointing overhead, palm downward. You'll feel some energy... This is NOT easy work, because you've got to totally concentrate for a few minutes. You'll be creating a spiral of energy.

Aside: Every time you sense a heavy energy, stop and zap it. (See my next post.) Don't move on until you feel it dissipate. My and and first finger becomes quite sensitive, and I use it for sensing. The warm heavy areas feel like a wood stove about 20 feet away. You can stop and dowse to find out more particulars for each one, if you like. We have come up with some amazing information that way, confirmed by new reports later.

You are clearing a 360-degree circle around you, as if you were in the center of a globe. You can sense negative spots clear across and through the earth as well as out into our solar system. I usually take about four minutes to do this. Stay focused! It is, at first, hard work, but practice makes it easier.

I believe that this effort nullifies HAARP and god-knows-what-else. Rain, or normal weather following is good feedback! It's possible that you can make this clearing more permanent by locking the first chakra and holding your breath while you are zapping a negative area.

If you find any open portals (wormholes or stargates), ask permission, and the Alliance will help you close them. They can't do anything unless we ask - sorry
about that, but I didn't write the rules.

Note: I stumbled upon this modality when I was clearing the area of UFO scanning. Each time, rain followed. [We had been in a terrible drought for several years.]

love,
lorae

Posted 30 March 2005
Quote:The white light is what I use most of the time. The physical heart, being a mobius, produces a huge scalar energy. See http://www.insightdirectory.com/articles38.htm

I don't so much visualize, as "feel," a burst of white light coming from my heart chakra and directed by my ring finger. Obviously, it works. You don't have to put out a lot. Just thinking it does the trick, and a micro-burst is all that's needed.

Know that what you are doing is effective. You don't have to put a lot of effort into it, similar to blessing the dawn water; you just do it, and that's that.

Speaking of thinking, we got some HAARP clouds yesterday. I didn't have my ring, but just idly thought, "Those have got to go!" By afternoon a new weather system came in with beautiful cumulus clouds and a fresh breeze. Gerry got some good pics of the sunset.

I was concerned that a person not operating in integrity could use this to actually make the situation worse, but such is not the case, so I've posted the method on three forums and will teach it, also. You cannot produce the rays from a low consciousness.

It's time we started to know what we can do. This particular excercise is good to bring about that awakening, because one gets instant, real-world feedback from the weather. Furthermore, anyone can do this; it requires no special abilities. If you have a beating heart and a heart chakram, you have the equipment. Hmm, that kind of leaves out the lizards, don't you think?

Folks have been so thoroughly brain-washed that it's really hard for them to believe that they have such power within themselves, and that the method of using it is so very easy and simple. Chalk that up to the long history of occultism and their smoke-and-mirrors game. That is, you have to study for years in a secret society and go through all kinds of initiation levels, etc., etc., not to mention the Church...

This changing of the HAARP frequencies most likely works by the white light, being purely positive, either negating the HAARP or modifying it. Or something else?

We're getting into what has been known as "Medicine" by the American Indians. The old medicine people weren't able to adapt thier tribes to the onslaught of the whites, so maybe they didn't know as much as they thought (or no one listend to them); however, they were pretty good at working with natural forces. I've seen a modern-day medicine man stop the wind, then start it again.

We can do this! And it's easy. Got drought? Make it rain. Too much rain? Change to sunshine. High winds? Shut them down. Now, remember, as far as I understand, this "clearing" only works to negate artificial weather manipulation, and, I'm assuming that I'm affecting HAARP, due to the parallel clouds I see. I think that HAARP works, somehow, in conjunction with chemtrails, and also, is amplified, or whatever, from some installation on the moon.

Posted by me on the Cloud-busters Yahoo forum about April 21st or so, 2005:

Quote:It's possible that chemtrails are connected to the HAARP lines of energy within the earth. I have been doing my clearing work nearly every night now for about two weeks. (No, we haven't had any rain, and I'm a bit miffed!) When I do that clearing, using the white ray of the heart chakra, I pay special attention to a 360-degree circle around me of the ground below. Our skies have been perfectly clear, with nice breezes and puffy clouds.

Rain has come, however, in the drought areas of Montana, Colorado and Wyoming, and my California friend told me that it was raining there yesterday. Last night, I used the blue ray from the throat chakra, and also voiced my desire for rain, empowering the weather devas to operate normally. This afternoon, we have a storm moving in.

This is a learning process. Again, anyone can do this - it requires no special abilities.

Posted on the Cloudbusters yahoo forum April 23, #16906:

We've got rain!

I posted about the connection to HAARP lines of energy within the earth (I "see" them as squiggly, going all over the place.) and the possible connection to chemtrails and weather modification.

Posted 17 May 2005
Quote:From http://www.radarmatrix.com/
GWEN TOWERS

"The VLF signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiating into the atmosphere. A GWEN station transmits circularly up to 300 miles, the signal dropping off sharply with distance. The entire GWEN system consists of, (depending on source of data), from 58 to an intended 300 transmitters spread across the USA, each with a tower 299-500 ft high. 300 ft copper wires in spoke like fashion fan out from the base of the system underground, interacting with the earth like a thin shelled "conductor " radiating radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground."

Perhaps that is what I've "seen" in the ground, that is, little wiggly lines, fairly parallel, but going from narrow to wider-spaced, as if radiating from a central source.
love,
lorae

From an e-mail sent to a friend, April 24, 2005:

OK, I think I've got it now: We went through a couple of weeks of my clearing every night with the white ray and no rain. No rain at all. However, the skies were blue with fluffy clouds, no chemtrails.

Two nights ago I started a new routine: I used the blue ray from the throat chakra and also used my voice to empower the weather devas to operate in a normal way. (Actually, I specifically asked for a little rain.) Last night it rained steadily all night. I noticed that the jet stream had changed course. We live in the desert, with 10 inches of precipitation per year. The unseasonable rain last night was a good inch.

So, use the white ray to clear the area of general negativity (which includes HAARP frequencies and such) and the blue ray combined with voice to empower normal weather.

I'll keep working on this, and record results. So far, it looks pretty good. Remember, anyone can do this.

love,
lorae

Two days later: We've had a few more showers. Mostly blue skies and cumulus clouds with a fresh breeze. Normally, this time of year, we're starting to bake. This bit of rain will help the ocotillo and cactus bloom nicely. Most of our streams, which have been dry for years, are running clear and beautiful. (Arizona)

from a post 27 April, 2005
Further confirmation: A friend in Southern Oregon has been regularly doing this clearing routine, using the ring, since March. They'd had a drought, but it's been raining, beginning in March. [As of 5 June, Oregon has still been getting lots of rain.]

Posted 9 May, 2005
Apparently, this "clearing" work, done regularly, keeps the chemtrails from appearing. We haven't had any for a couple of months, and we're only 100 miles from Phoenix.

Nearly every night, when we go out to sky-watch, I do a clearing with the white ray, giving a certain area my full attention.

Last night, I cleared first with the white ray, then the blue from the throat and spoke to the weather devas, empowering them, asking for a little rain and thanking them. They "told" me that it had been a long time since anyone had even recognized that they existed. The old Indian medicine people did this all the time, and maybe that's why I see dead trunks of huge cedar trees here in this desolate rocky area. In the early 1800's, back before the whites came, this country must have had a lot more rain.

So, to repeat; clearing with the white light from the heart, using the Scarab Ring, may keep chemtrails from forming. This is an on-going experiment, with real-world feedback.

love,
lorae

Posted May 13, 2005

Here's some real-world feedback: We had chemtrials today! First time in over two months. They got cleaned up later by those wispy clouds which are the signatures of slyphs. So what went wrong?

Yesterday we got back from a day in town (120-mile-round-trip) and I was really tired. I didn't know that we were going to go out skywatching, so was drinking brandy. We did go out, and I half-heartedly did a clearing, which hadn't been done for two days.

Lesson learned: Don't drink and clear!

Or this clearing business doesn't work? We'll keep at it. Proper record-keeping and a usuable statistical sample might clear things up. There are so many variables...

love,
lorae

Posted 15 May 2005

We're back to clear blue skies and fluffy clouds. No rain, however.

lorae

Posted 4 June, 2005

No chemtrails for a long time. Clear skies and fluffy clouds, the way it used to be. And the planes put out normal contrails. Amazing.

No rain either. I'm not giving up - I clear with the white ray every night.

love,
lorae

August 5, 2005
Still no chemtrails for months. Nice gentle rains coming now.
So far, for the last three months, every time I've done a clearing, we've got rain, with the exception of today, when high winds were forecast. I did a clearing last night, paying special attention to the moon. Today, no wind, other than a nice breeze.

[Image: july806pinalinos.jpg]
Our Skies Now

Confirmation: http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=293

continued...
09-25-2009, 05:17 PM,
HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS
HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS

APPENDIX A

September, 2006: We've had no chemtrails here for months, other than two or three days, and then I "fixed" the problem at the portals where the CT's originate by whacking them with a combination of the white and violet rays .

It's so easy to solve that little problem, but folks have been heavily programmed to believe that they couldn't possibly affect something like that by themselves. The have to have the belief crutch of a cloudbuster or whatever. It's the old shopping and machine-world mentality: If you need to remedy a situation, go out and buy something as the remedy, don't even dream of doing it yourself, because "You're but a lowly, powerless human".

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

Got CT's? Look where they're originating: You'll often see a "V" shape, and the point of the "V" is usually on the horizon. That's the portal where they're coming into our dimension, and because that's so, it's extremely easy for any of us to bolux-up the open portal using the good ol’ “ray” routine.

See http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=124

Nothing to it. Try it, you'll see the results. If, later, you notice one or two stragglers, repeat the procedure. It takes only a few seconds of focused energy and your skies will be clear for months. Pretty elegant and efficient, I'd say.

This from my post of 17 March 2006 on a private forum, which I had originally intended to never publish, but I've found that I don't work all that well remotely, so I'll have to teach folks how to clear their own areas, hence this appendix.

OK, this is how my reasoning went: If I can prevent them from laying CT's by my little clearing routine, then it's possible that they are from another dimension. Also, if you "look", those "planes" seem to be robotic, with no human pilots. Not to say that there isn't a connection to the HAARP lines of energy on the ground, however.

Next, usually they originate from a single point on the horizon, day-after-day.

Conclusion: They are coming into our reality from another dimension, through the old portal routine. Right in front of our eyes, in plain sight. That's why folks have seen them all over the world. Back and forth, back and forth, on and on.
Notice that the spew-planes make no sound, nor do they have lights at night.

So, this morning, with the help of a very perspicacious friend who belongs to this forum but so far hasn't posted, we began looking. He "saw" some portals, but couldn't pinpoint where they were. I told him that that was good enough to get a bead on them.

He also got a long "download", rather technical, about the mechanics of it all: Apparently, our bad boys have had some help or reverse-engineering to build devices that open these portals.

Now you know that I've been focusing on natural earth portals since the early 90's, putting big crystals or HHG's on precise vortexes and doing a little ceremony for Earth Healing.
see http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=96

Turns out that that really messes them (our opponents) up; it changes the frequency or modulation of the number system being used at that portal.

They do eventually get functioning again, but it takes them ever-so-long. (Hmm. I'm thinking of the base-12 system. What's with that? Most natural portals have a certain number system working at that place. As best I understand, a "number system" is similar to various number systems written of in our mathematics, including imaginary numbers.) So, I'm assuming that all I have to do is connect with my little trinkets already in place and change the frequencies a bit, also, to program them to change frequencies constantly. I'll ask for some help here. Over the years, I've left "presents" at many, many major natural vortices here in the American West.
(Natural Vortices: http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=60 )

And, using gizmos on this side, they can created artificial openings not on natural vortices for what you might call the CT Demons to enter. It's pretty jerry-rigged and easy for us to muck up, simply by putting them "out-of-phase". There are many adjustments that they fiddle with... I'm wondering if the mechanism on the other side is equally as shaky?

It's a Work-in-Progress so far; I'm going out the the hills [my “Sacred Ground”] this twilight and fool around a bit with this and that. (No, I've not forgotten the idiots in Washington D.C.) If we're correct about this, we should get feedback as clear skies with no clearing work done. I'm aiming for permanent clear skies...

Tonight, no "clearing"; I'll work on local portals. We'll see how it goes. What's so nice about this particular work is that you get immediate feedback from the skies. Very nice.

love,
lorae

17 September, 2006

I no longer need the ring, but it’s good “training wheels" for beginners. I worked with the ring almost daily for over two years before I could manage without it.

Posted by Kin 21 March, 2006 on the Grail Forum:
Quote:Your rays, etc, should now be at near to full strength! Make sure of it. Scarab ring is then virtually redundant, as you should be able to do it directly.

Verify that.

We are talking direct ray power in all frequencies of the order of 100 gigabovis, give or take. That's 100,000,000,000 bovis on a scale where the original powerwand or triniti packs around 300,000 bovis.

Just watch whom you point that thing at... :D

No chemtrails for months. Normal monsoon weather, lots of rain, no drought. I haven't done anything other than the little "CT Skirmish" since May.

see following reply on this thread or
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=20

Posted by me 4 April 2005 on the Grail Forum:
CT's (kind of skinny and weak-looking, but about 6 of them) and haze this morning. rain supposed to be on the way. Back to work for me...

I was reading old posts and saw this from Tris

[quote]Further, he was seeded with AIMDEAMONTS which apparently are targeting alien invasion nodes that grow dendrites through their host organism, and then allow for remote targeting and switching. All his settings were set to 'dogmeat' and he died a 'natural death', meaning ... his organ systems and immune systems were shut down remotely and he could not resist this form of attack[./quote]

It's at: GrailZone / IN VITA / {Reserved Reading} / Battling Optimisations

Aha! " ALIEN INVASION NODES (portals) THAT GROW DENDRITES THROUGH THEIR HOST ORGANISM..." That's exactly what's going on! That is, the Earth is being invaded by a kind of off-world parasite.

love,
lorae
09-25-2009, 05:27 PM,
HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS
Posted August 23, 2007 at http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?...&#entry1330

A few CT's this morning, so I biked out beyond the powerlines and did a clearing, paying special attention to the portals.

The fuggers had the nerve to try laying a few while I was biking back. I stopped them in their tracks. Bet they don't do that again!

Btw, I noticed the last one was following a dark grey trail AHEAD of the "plane". So I wiped out the trail and "poof!" the "plane" was gone. Hmmm.

Kin's reply to this post 3 September 2007
http://z3.invisionfree.com/grail/index.php...p;#entry5240412

Now I understand why I can "disappear" a spewplane with a little ray work. They're NOT real planes, to speak plainly...:D

Quote:Those 'black DOR beams' which seem to act like tram tracks for the flyers are very interesting phenomena, are they not. They're done by craft, not ground facilities. The 'filling in' with trail of one sort or another is then from terrestial sources. It's a collaborative effort, iow.

The filling is done by nothing than another black beam, this time terrestial-based. The intersection of the two beams is where 'matter' then manifests, matter according to the frequency of the beam settings. Hence the different trail types...

And there are never any 'flyers' up there anymore, that's the point!

From Tex:
http://www.orbwar.com/holographic-jet-orb-chemsprayer.htm
Now, does that look like a plane?
Quote:July 28, 2002] It is disturbing that aerosols can be sprayed over people without hardly anyone even noticing. The contrail's (chemtrail) color along the aerosol's path shifted from red to green like an oil slick. You can tell that these pictures were photographed in high contrast. Later on in the same day three orbs, or spheroids, were perched in an artificial cloud downwind of the spraying corridor.
http://www.orbwar.com/ufos-orbs-artificial-cloud.htm

As if the situation wasn't interesting enough, later on that night a supersonic aircraft flew over first one way, then twenty minutes later flew back from where it came making serious shock waves in the process. Was the sky doped to handle the high threshold necessary for supersonic flight planned later on that night?

I looked up and saw an aircraft that looked like a "flying pill" because it didn't appear to have any wings. During the same day this orb perched in a cloud with two other orbs.
[Image: Holojet.jpg]

Seconds later the aircraft went through a chemical cloud and morphed into an orb or spheroid.
[Image: Holojet-orb.jpg]

b]Go to the URL to see the zoom. - L.[/b]
Hover over the image to see when the holographic projector failed due to the chem haze interference and what was revealed in the process.

ZOOM
Hover over the image to see when the holographic projector failed due to the chem haze interference and what was revealed in the process.

[Image: holojet-phasic-chemtrailin1.jpg]
[Image: holojet-phasic-chemtrailin2.jpg]
When the images are lined up you can see the aircraft pass into the cloud.

Notice the difference in the size of the morphing aircraft before and during passing through the cloud.
[Image: Orb-Holojet-Phases-Ov01.jpg]
[Image: Orb-Holojet-Phases-Ov02.jpg]

See the same mysterious aircraft at scene of the WTC attack on 9-11 heading away at the crucial moment.
[Image: wtc+ufo_single-double.jpg]

Look above the line of buildings and see the chemtrail that may have been used to perpetrate the attack.

...more coming soon!

info@orbwar.com</span>
09-25-2009, 05:37 PM,
HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The-Unveiling/message/4896
Lorae:
Re: Chemtrails

Thinking... What if they use one technology to create the illusion of a plane and another to create very real CT's? Makes sense if it takes more effort to create real whatevers in our reality, but less effort to create illusions.

--- In The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com, "Lorae Ireland" <lorae41@...> wrote:

Maybe not holographic, we don't know. But, yes, the trails are quite "real". I try not to understand everything, but simply register what is, maybe the true explanation will show up later.

--- In The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Greene Fucetola"
kathy.greene@> wrote:

so you are saying that the fake holographic planes are spewqing real
chemtrails or fake chemtrails, and if fake, why? -Kathy

------ Original Message ------
Received: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:32:54 AM EST
To: The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [The-Unveiling] Re: Chemtrails

Simply because its cheaper and a lot safer for them to push these fake planes through from the other side of the veil. No planes need, non of the associated costs or paperwork, also no prying eyes while loading chem materials into separate tanks on regular planes, and the risks of exposure of the whole spray campaign, and no large numbers of transport planes taking off and landing.

My question would be, why are they bothering to use the occasional real plane. I can only guess at this...maybe some real 3D stuff has to initiate this process, or they need to show that real honest to goodness planes spew this white stuff as a normal byproduct of flying. I dunno, maybe its something else entirely.

Kathy:
Since they are using real planes and spraying real chemtrails, why would the
PTBs also use holographic planes and fake chemtrails? I don't get the point- having
a senior lapse.........

Received: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 04:22:47 PM ES From: "sfklon"
To: The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [The-Unveiling] Re: Chemtrails

Definitely correct about the holograph + sounds.

Yesterday had a low-flying sprayer with LOUD jet noise. Couldn't tell that my rays did anything (haven't been doing well) shortly the "plane" disappeared while the spray continued.

Also, I've noticed that I'm having problems with my rays sometimes. If
anything, sometimes it seems that my ray makes the situation worse and not better; that is the sections I do ray on will seem to last for quite a while whereas the areas I didn't ray seem to disappear much more quickly. Does this signify something very wrong in my mindstate/consciousness/etc?

--- In The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com, "jaymarr55" wrote:

Just a quick word on chem spraying...it seems even the craft that
make a noise like an aircraft may not be real...concentrated on a
couple of spraying craft recently that were making aircraft sounds, and
when the aircraft disappeared and left a cylindrical shape, as in a spray
unit, the sound was still emenating from that spray unit. Mind you some
are real aircraft... have tried with them, to no avail. Will keep an eye on
this.

SPEWPLANES NOT REAL PLANES:
Take a look at these photos:
http://www.carnicom.com/anomalies1.htm
Quote:"AEROSOL ANOMALIES"
Posted on Behalf of the Submitters
by
Clifford E Carnicom
Apr 17 2008

During the past month, two individuals have submitted a series of photographs to me that depict unusual airborne forms. To my knowledge, neither of these individuals is in contact with the other. The photographs are stated to be original. In both cases, the photos shown here are reported to have taken place in the midst of heavy aerosol operations over the respective geographic regions.

The photos in both cases show unusual ring-shaped or disc-like objects. The photos in one case are quite clear and remarkable. The fact that the second set was even captured is also fortunate. A statement from the photgrapher in each case will follow the images that have been submitted. These photographs raise several questions about at least some aspects of the aerosol operations and they appear to defy any conventional perception of aircraft. The accompanying "emission trail" with the ring like structure of the first set is especially curious. My appreciation is extended to both of the individuals that have offered their images to the public in the quest to further understand the nature of the aerosol operations.

SET ONE:
[Image: orb2mag.jpg]
Magnified Section of Ring Like Structure
in conjunction with "emissions" of an aerosol operation.

[Image: orb3mag.jpg]
Second Image of Ring Like Structure (highly magnified)
in conjunction with "emissions" of an aerosol operation.

[Image: orb2norm.jpg]
Above photo(1of2) reduced in scale to show greater perspective on "craft".

[Image: orb3norm.jpg]
Above photo(2of2) reduced in scale to show greater perspective on "craft".

Statement by the observer:

"I saw this chemtrail forming to the west of Vail, Colorado on March 7, 2008 at 5:23PM. As I zoomed in full with a 70 to 300 lens on my D200 Nikon, there appeared to be no plane in front of the chemtrail - like it was forming out of thin air. After shooting several shots, there was another plane-less chemtrail rising to the west just before sunset. It was spooky. When I downloaded the pictures, there was a halo shape at the front of the chemtrail in some of the images and absolutely nothing visible in others.

The Air Force has had stealth aircraft that are invisible to radar for quite some time. Apparently they now also have aircraft that are invisible to cameras as well. Why would stealth aircraft be flying missions over ski country?

I became chemtrail aware during my investigation into the true story of the 911 attacks. But it did not hit home until November 18, 2007 when I documented the first saturation mission over Vail. That Sunday started mostly sunny. Then one jet flew over high and fast and left a huge expanding plume. It was followed by jets flying from all points of the compass. Inside of three hours, the sky was covered in a gray soup of converging chemtrails. The sun was partially blocked out. Then the planes vanished and not one was seen the rest of the day. After documenting a saturation mission over Crested Butte on December 13, 2007 where the sun was completely blocked out in three hours - there was no doubt left that something sinister was being perpetrated by the Air Force in Colorado.

I've watched jets leaving no contrail at all fly towards a cloud and turn on the chemtrail upon entering the cloud and exit the cloud leaving none. I've photographed jets at similar altitude leaving no visible exhaust trails flying near jets leaving huge chemtrails. The next day after saturation missions, I've seen a return to normal jet traffic and normal vanishing contrails. The denial from people that say this is all normal don't remember what is was like in the west before the late 90s. The deep blue sky without a cloud that lasted three weeks straight on a regular basis during summers never happens now. When I flew across the country last time, I didn't see the ground once from Denver to Boston. The clouds looked weird and fibrous; unnatural. I have images that show clouds of green, purple and rust colors. That simply can't be water or you would see the rainbow colors. After 25 years in Colorado, I have no memory of the chemical colors I now see regularly in clouds. I also have no memory of the strange chemical halos around the sun. I certainly have no memory of planes leaving trails in a grid that block out the sun in three hours. The time lapses I have of this are indisputable evidence to me. Most people I show my evidence to think I have a point that something is terribly wrong with these pictures. Other people roll their eyes and think of me as a paranoid delusionist. I see that as a huge obstacle to stopping this madness. People simply don't want to believe the truth that the government of the United States would do anything to harm them. You can show them the documents released through the freedom of information act about the mind control experiments, the intentional infection of black men with venereal disease, lining up soldiers in front of a nuclear blast wave and they still believe this same government wouldn't pollute the Earth for all time to gain a military advantage. I'm not sure how to reach these people. Preaching to the quire will get us no where. What will convince these people? Perhaps nothing will until they get Morgellons disease."

SET TWO:

[Image: ring1.jpg]
Second anomalous disk-ring like structure reported in combination with heavy aerosol operations.
Separate geographic region and time from first set.

[Image: ring2.jpg]
Reduced scale on second disk-ring like structure reported in association with heavy aerosol operations over area.
Statement form photographer is to follow.

[Image: ring3.jpg]
Second photograph by second photographer presented for informational purposes only.
Disk object barely visible.
Please see text description below (arrow added by CEC for clarification).

Statement by the observer:

As discussed please find attached the two photos of the unidentified flying disc I captured.
The first one attached is much clearer and was taken on Sunday March 23, 2008. It was observed
out of peripheral vision, and barely captured it although it was on a straight horizontal flight
path but fast, faster than the aircrafts in the airspace at the time precise time!!! without the
UV filtering sunglasses I normally wear but didn't that day. It was smack dab in the middle of
the airspace precisely during the time of heavy activity via the daily observed same aviation
assault team [ assault team described here: http://dayspringgatheringscircle.org/blog/?p=881]
The second photo was taken TODAY [Apr 14 2008 Ed. Note-CEC], is the same unidentified
flying disc, but today's story is quite different. I was wearing my UV filtering sunglasses and
caught the beginning erratic activity out of the peripheral vision once again as we were filming
all the heavy activity of the daily observed same aviation assault time and out of the corner
of my eye I caught an erratic movement, then in a split second going straight VERTICAL and
FAST, as soon as I dropped my UV filtering Sunglasses it vanished right were it was as I had
my glasses on, flipped my glasses back on and it caught in the same airspace region precisely
where I couldn't see it seconds before [ light reflection? light bending?], anyways, this disc
did a figure 8, went left and went right, banked left 90 degrees and then shot straight
up vertical into the cloud cover ahead. This all happened in split seconds, and with a
wing and a prayer I just flicked on auto and took the shot because the disc was rising
straight vertical so fast I thought it would be gone before the shutter could capture it.
You will notice that the disc on the second photo almost out of the frame, top of the photo,
on its vertical straight rise, whereas on the 1st photo, it was on a horizontal flight path,
course I didn't think to track it on the first photo, like I was able to track and observe it
the second time. This thing looked exactly like it was remote controlled as fast it did a
figure 8 then went left ,right and vertical. By the way, the same aircraft were in the
same airspace both times, what I call the worker bees. All in all, I have now observed
this disc 4 times, and at all times directly in the middle of heavy aerial activity.

Editor's Notes:[CEC]

1. The photographs are stated to have been taken in North Carolina.

2. The photographs from set two are the protected private work property of DaySpring
Gatherings by Gabriel Paul. THE IMAGES FROM SET TWO ARE NOT TO BE COPIED
FROM THIS SITE and they have been posted solely with the permission of the author.

3. An assessment is provided by the second photographer that the craft is NOT likely from
"other planets", but may be "human made as a remotely controlled 1)discharge unit,
2) atmospheric testing apparatus, 3)surveillance eye, 4)combination of all the above
and more to toss into the puzzle."
09-26-2009, 09:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2009, 03:57 PM by JazzRoc.)
HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS
This is the deepest crap. In fact it is deep old crap.

In the real world deep old crap changes over time into good clean fresh earth.

Lorae41 Wrote:Does this signify something very wrong in my mindstate/consciousness/etc?
Oh, brother! (or sister!)

Your (plural) utter ignorance needs a strong rebuttal. I'll open a thread on this soon.
03-08-2010, 11:31 AM,
RE: HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS
Quote:Got CT's? Look where they're originating: You'll often see a "V" shape, and the point of the "V" is usually on the horizon. That's the portal where they're coming into our dimension, and because that's so, it's extremely easy for any of us to bolux-up the open portal using the good ol’ “ray” routine.

umm...wow! not quite, I believe that's like the disappearing train track visual effect. There is no V. If one could obtain a satellite image at that time, they would be parallel.

03-20-2010, 09:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2010, 09:22 PM by thebalize.)
Thank you, Lorae41. My family and I got sick and tired (literally!)
after a day of heavy spraying. Exasperated, I searched the web for an answer, and your thread popped up. I spent this morning on a hill top with your suggestions, and vehicles/trails faded. Wow! Thanks again!
Any suggestions for further reading?
03-30-2010, 06:54 AM,
I have personally seen several spray planes 'disappear' within the seconds of looking away & back, also 'silent' ones that are apparently noiseless despite being of a fair size & flying at low altitude and also apparently managed to disrupt the line of spray with focused intent.
05-13-2011, 07:05 PM,
(09-25-2009, 05:37 PM)lorae41 Wrote: [Image: orb2mag.jpg]
Your camera lost focus while imaging a point reflection of the sun emanating from the aircraft, the image of which has been obscured by "Rayleigh Scattering".
The out-of-focus "sun" has become a "circle of confusion".

It certainly must confuse an ignorant person. Best right the situation and educate yourself before you become an up-to-date CHICKEN LITTLE.

[Image: Chickenlittleposter.jpg]
05-14-2011, 12:23 PM,
will you now revive every old chemtrail thread, jroc? Get it, nobody wants to play with you!
Or is your government contract saying that you get paid by the number of postings?
05-16-2011, 10:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2011, 10:34 PM by JazzRoc.)
(05-14-2011, 12:23 PM)Krise Wrote: will you now revive every old chemtrail thread, jroc?
No. This is a revived (and debunked) chemtrail thread.

I didn't revive it. Lorae41 did.

Quote:Get it, nobody wants to play with you!
I'm sure YOU don't want to "play with me".

I'm not so sure about anything else that you may wish to inform me about. In fact I'm QUITE sure that there is NOTHING you need inform me about.

Quote:Or is your government contract saying that you get paid by the number of postings?
Especially as you are true to type, namely:
a) Incapable of EVER perceiving truth, and
b) Quite happy to lie about and slander others, and
c) Not caring about (or following) the topic of this thread, which is: "HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS".

Stick to the topic, loser.

(03-08-2010, 11:31 AM)Fety Wrote: umm...wow! not quite, I believe that's like the disappearing train track visual effect. There is no V. If one could obtain a satellite image at that time, they would be parallel.

[Image: RRtracks.jpg]

I'm glad you think so.

Stay away from these people. At best they will waste your time, and at worst they will do you considerable harm.

The same points have been fully expressed HERE.

I recommend the comments section of this site as a means of escape from the prevailing insanities.

05-16-2011, 11:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2011, 09:44 AM by JazzRoc.)
Fragment of a diary found outside Lockerbie, 22nd December 1988:

“CLEARING THE BOWELS” or "HOW TO STOP SOMETHING THAT NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE"
by Lorelei Ionized

Fourth in a tutorial series of three
1. "Dawn Urination"
2. "The Strain"

Before you dismiss this as imaginative writing by a deluded person, consider: We ALL have enormous un-tapped abilities, and the time is now to begin discovering and using them. Don't stay trapped and controlled by the consensus reality, the matrix-programming that keeps us enslaved. Let me control you instead. After all, as long as I say I'm against sin, you'll believe anything I say, won't you?

It's possible that we can nullify the frequencies of CARP by wishful thinking and a piece of tat.

So far, for the last three months, every time I've done a clearing, I've produced a fart and the sun came up next morning, with the exception of today, when EXCESSIVE wind was forecast. I did a clearing last night, paying special attention to the MOON. Today, no wind, other than a nice breeze. This is the procedure:

Outside in a clear area away from power lines, stand with feet apart and grounded, back straight; using your dominant hand, keep your fingers spread apart and your arm straight. Start by pointing down to the ground, then, slowly circling, gradually raising your arm until it's pointing overhead, palm downward. You'll feel some energy... This is NOT easy work, because you've got to totally concentrate for a few minutes. You'll be creating a spiral of farts.

Aside: Every time you sense a heavy fart, stop and zap it with a Zippo. (See my next post.) Don't move on until you feel the flames die down. My thumb and and first finger become quite sensitive, and I use them for teasing the anus. The warm heavy areas feel like a wood stove about 20 feet away. You can stop and dig about a bit to find out more particles for each one, if you like. We have come up with some amazing clegnuts that way, confirmed by new aromas later.

You are clearing a 360-degree circle around your pink starfish, as if you were in the center of a globule. You can sense negative spots clear across and through the starfish as well as out into the dense woods. I usually take about four minutes to do this. Stay focused! It is, at first, hard work, but practice makes it easier.

I believe that this effort nullifies CARP and god-knows-what-else. Diarrhoea, or normal bowel movements following is good feedback! It's possible that you can make this clearing more permanent by licking the first clegnut and holding your breath while you are zapping a negative area with your Zippo.

If you find any open portals (wormholes or stargates), ask permission, and the Alliance will help you close them. They can't do anything unless we ask - sorry about that, but I didn't write the rules.

I stumbled upon this modality when I was clearing the area of UFO scanning. Each time, incontinence followed. [We had been terribly constipated for several years.]

The white light is what I use most of the time. The physical fart, being a mobius, produces a huge scalar energy.

I don't so much visualize, as "feel," a burst of white light coming from my fart chucker and directed by my ring finger. Obviously, it works. You don't have to put out a lot. Just thinking it does the trick, and a micro-burst is all that's needed.

Know that what you are doing is effective. You don't have to put a lot of effort into it, similar to blowing the dawn porter; you just do it, and that's that.

Speaking of stinking, we got some CARP clouds yesterday. I didn't have my ring out, but just idly thought, "Those have got to go!" By afternoon a new stool came out with beautiful stripey markings and a fresh burst of wind. Gerry got some good pics of the splatter.

I was concerned that a person not operating in integrity could use this to actually make the situation worse, but such is not the case, so I've posted the method on three forums and will teach it, also. You cannot produce the stripey markings from a low consciousness unless you are a mint humbug already.

It's time we started to know what we can do. This particular exercise is good to bring about that awakening, because one gets instant, real-world feedback from the weather. Furthermore, anyone can do this; it requires no special abilities. If you have a beating heart and good strong gut muscles, you have the equipment. Hmm, that kind of leaves out the lizards, don't you think?

Folks have been so thoroughly brain-washed that it's really hard for them to believe that they have such power within themselves, and that the method of using it is so very easy and simple. Chalk that up to the long history of occultism and their smoke-and-mirrors game. That is, you have to study for years in a secret society and go through all kinds of initiation levels, etc., etc., to go to the toilet.

This changing of the CARP frequencies most likely works by the white light, being purely positive, either negating the CARP or modifying it. Or something else?

We're getting into what has been known as "Medicine" by the American Indians. The old medicine people weren't able to adapt their tribes to the onslaught of the whites, so maybe they didn't know as much as they thought (or no one listened to them); however, they were pretty good at working with natural forces. I've seen a modern-day medicine man stop the wind, then start up farting again.

We can do this! And it's easy. Got constipation? Let it go. Too much CARP? Sew your mouth up. Lotsa wind? Zap it with the Zippo. Now, remember, as far as I understand, this "clearing" only works to negate artificial anal manipulation, and, I'm assuming that I'm affecting CARP, due to the skidmarks I see. I think that CARP works, somehow, in conjunction with clegnuts, and they are amplified from some installation on the MOON.

It's possible that clegnuts are connected to the CARP lines of energy within the earth. I have been doing my clearing work nearly every night now for about two weeks. (No, we haven't had any motions, and I'm a bit miffed!) When I do that clearing, using the white ray of the heart chakra, I pay special attention to a 360-degree circle around me of the ground below. Our floor has been perfectly covered with rank pools and puffy stools.

Pain has come, however, in the drought areas of Montana, Colorado and Wyoming (you'll have to guess where they are!), and my California friend told me that it was painful down there yesterday. Last night, I used the blue ray from the throat chakra, and also voiced my desire for less pain, empowering the electric whisk to operate normally. This afternoon, we have a electrician moving in, and we exp............

[Image: 6a00d83451b64669e20105357bf39b970b-450wi.jpg]
05-17-2011, 01:53 AM,
OK people, the levels of hate on this and other chemtrail threads is getting close to the line.

Fair warning: play nice or face the consequences...
[Image: randquote.png]
05-17-2011, 08:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2011, 09:20 AM by JazzRoc.)
(05-17-2011, 01:53 AM)yeti Wrote: OK people, the levels of hate on this and other chemtrail threads is getting close to the line.

It wasn't hate AT ALL, Yeti.

It was the richest source material that I have ever seen for irresistible scatalogical humor of the late-night comedy club kind. The little demon on my left shoulder must have been whispering to me in my sleep ever since I first laid eyes on it. I could have continued indefinitely, but limited the fiction to a page, which seemed satisfying.

You can move it if you like - to the comedy section if there is one - stick it in "Flame Wars" if you must.

No malice intended. Really. Creation will OUT. Smile

05-17-2011, 12:59 PM,
(05-17-2011, 08:42 AM)JazzRoc Wrote:
(05-17-2011, 01:53 AM)yeti Wrote: OK people, the levels of hate on this and other chemtrail threads is getting close to the line.

It wasn't hate AT ALL, Yeti.

Really? Because you say so, it must be true, right??

Read and understand these truths: I'm sick of your bullshit. Curb it or be banned. Would you like to argue your way out of this? Try me.

[Image: randquote.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Danger From Above, Chemtrails Defendfreedom 159 38,480 06-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Chemtrails The Changing The Face Of The Planet. Finished article Defendfreedom 28 6,965 08-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
Rainbow Chemtrails in "my" country? humbug 9 2,560 05-17-2011, 11:33 AM
  Chemtrails and Monsanto’s New Aluminum Resistance Gene – Coincidence? plasticfan 6 2,753 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM
  Barium in Chemtrails and Project Blue Beam Reboot 11 6,452 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM
  chemtrails, while you sleep stonecutter 10 2,656 07-13-2010, 05:02 PM
Exclamation How to stop drinking alcohol - 101 NickHedge 0 822 02-23-2010, 05:40 AM
Last Post: NickHedge
  Chemtrails? TriWooOx 21 4,641 11-04-2009, 02:52 PM
  History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare blove8. 10 2,784 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM
  Chemtrails Confirmed author William Thomas is Live on ORN Radio east147 21 3,560 07-29-2009, 01:23 PM