Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
08-13-2008, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2008, 05:53 PM by JohnNada.)
#1
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Hi people,

I recently finished a documentary I've been working on for the last seven months, called 'Wake Up Call'.

The film covers many different topics, including:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, microchipping, mind control, media control and 'education system' indoctrination.

Featuring:

Alex Jones, David Icke, Aaron Russo, Jordan Maxwell, G. Edward Griffin, Jim Marrs, Bill Hicks, Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, Ted Gunderson, Anthony Hilder, Professor Steven Jones, Webster Tarpley, George Carlin, John Taylor Gatto, Charlotte Iserbyt, Dave vonKleist, Stan Monteith and others...

If you're interested, the film can be watched on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnNada80) or downloaded via torrent file, which is in .avi format (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4338897/)

I would appreciate feedback and, providing you like the film, if you could spread the word about it, especially to people who are new the the NWO and related subjects...

Google Video version and .iso torrents (PAL & NTSC) coming very soon!

Thanks...
Reply
08-13-2008, 01:53 AM,
#2
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
big thanks JohnNada,

I watched the first six parts on youtube and voted with 5 stars. Downloading from TPB now.

Many thanks from Germany. Keep it up.
Reply
08-13-2008, 02:33 AM,
#3
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Quote:big thanks JohnNada,

I watched the first six parts on youtube and voted with 5 stars. Downloading from TPB now.

Many thanks from Germany. Keep it up.

Thanks Mr. B.

:)


Reply
08-13-2008, 05:24 AM,
#4
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Thanks, I'm going to take it for a test drive first, then go to get it.
Reply
08-13-2008, 09:17 PM,
#5
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Very good compilation, I liked it. Thumbs up:)

There was one curious thing that drawed my attention - At the end of the film, where Bill Hicks is showing his performance about the "amusment park" he is flashing the devil horn for several times (Or maybe it is just how expresses the story and it has nothing to do with that).
Reply
08-13-2008, 11:48 PM,
#6
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Quote:Very good compilation, I liked it. Thumbs up:)

There was one curious thing that drawed my attention - At the end of the film, where Bill Hicks is showing his performance about the "amusment park" he is flashing the devil horn for several times (Or maybe it is just how expresses the story and it has nothing to do with that).

Thanks Esters.:)

I haven't noticed the Bill Hicks thing, but to be honest I doubt it's anything more than a co-incidence...


Reply
08-17-2008, 03:49 PM,
#7
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Bump...
Reply
08-17-2008, 05:23 PM,
#8
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Downloading it. Will give some feedback later.;)
Reply
08-17-2008, 09:24 PM,
#9
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Quote:Downloading it. Will give some feedback later.;)

Thanks Beyond. I appreciate feedback...
Reply
08-17-2008, 10:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2008, 10:33 PM by beyond.)
#10
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Quote:Thanks Beyond. I appreciate feedback...


Alright, I managed to watch it. All i can say right now is WOW. Finally there is a documentary that I can show even to the most brainwashed sheep out there, because it covers all the aspects and thanks to that I don't have to show them 100 different movies.

I'm going to show that movie to all of my friends once it's up on Google Video. I only have 2 friends with whom I'm discussing the nwo topic openly. I haven't showed most of the movies to my other friends because I care about my ego (and what they think of me). But you know what ? I don't give a fuck about that anymore, I'm gonna show it to everyone, it doesn't matter if they think that i'm a nutjob or not.

Keep doing what you are doing. I'm pretty sure that movie will be as famous as zeitgeist and loose change, once it hits google video.
Reply
08-17-2008, 10:56 PM,
#11
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Quote:
Quote:Thanks Beyond. I appreciate feedback...


Alright, I managed to watch it. All i can say right now is WOW. Finally there is a documentary that I can show even to the most brainwashed sheep out there, because it covers all the aspects and thanks to that I don't have to show them 100 different movies.

I'm going to show that movie to all of my friends once it's up on Google Video. I only have 2 friends with whom I'm discussing the nwo topic openly. I haven't showed most of the movies to my other friends because I care about my ego (and what they think of me). But you know what ? I don't give a fuck about that anymore, I'm gonna show it to everyone, it doesn't matter if they think that i'm a nutjob or not.

Keep doing what you are doing. I'm pretty sure that movie will be as famous as zeitgeist and loose change, once it hits google video.

Thanks Beyond. I really appreciate that... Should be up on Google Video in a couple of days...
Reply
08-18-2008, 04:37 AM,
#12
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
I finally got to watch it, most excellent! I've seen most of the films parts were taken from, but noticed either stuff I haven't seen or forgot. I hope you don't mind, but I made a few copies, put them in saddlebags and passed them out this weekend at a charity bike run and some friends as well.

Great work, thanks.
Reply
08-18-2008, 01:08 PM,
#13
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Quote:I finally got to watch it, most excellent! I've seen most of the films parts were taken from, but noticed either stuff I haven't seen or forgot. I hope you don't mind, but I made a few copies, put them in saddlebags and passed them out this weekend at a charity bike run and some friends as well.

Great work, thanks.

I don't mind at all. Please continue to spread the word...:)



Reply
08-18-2008, 02:52 PM,
#14
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
Very Very Excellent. Not a boring or weak moment in the whole 16 parts. You couldn't have picked a better piece of footage than the 'Triumph of the Buffalo' there at the end. This video is a new weapon in the arsenal of Freedom and Justice. You've done your part now we all must do ours by spreading it far and wide. Thank You.
Reply
08-18-2008, 03:07 PM,
#15
'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati
I liked it. Very much.
Great video for any beginner/sheep. Not too in depth, but good enough to get the ball rolling for some self inquiry if one should decide to take these things seriously...as they should.
I especially like the way it started. That Matrix clip, the dialogue is so apt to the grand "conspiracy". The wording just fits perfectly. That was a really good intro.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Sun Sea & Satan FULL DOCUMENTARY RaFTertheONE 1 909 09-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Last Post: April
Information Lady Gaga and the New World Order FastTadpole 18 6,876 10-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  New Illuminati All-Seeing Eye Facebook Page.. TheQleaner 0 843 09-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  Kanye West, Nicki Minaj to Star in 'Rap Illuminati' Episode of 'Cleveland Show' capnchronic 3 2,236 08-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Last Post: capnchronic
  21 Goals Of The Illuminati wokensheep 34 13,319 01-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Last Post: persecuted in alberni
  the illuminati and the freemansons ratz 0 936 12-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ratz
  Inside Jokes of the Illuminati Reboot 1 3,442 09-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  The Illuminati New World Order Conspiracy RoqEl22 10 2,113 07-31-2009, 01:50 AM
Last Post: TheParoxysm
  Crazed MI-5 & MI-6 Wreak Havoc for the Illuminati --- 1 1,055 07-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ---
  Movers and Shakers of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta ephilution 215 51,891 05-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Last Post: triplesix

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)