Some interesting photos posted on forums:

UFOs OR WHAT?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtF5ykE-qsw
From upper right on this page:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&...2020&page=4

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/336/holo1fz7.jpg

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/640/holo2bp3.jpg

Assuming the UFOs are not jets and do not generate contrails and to make
trails otherwise needs chemicals, a lot of high flying trail activity seems to be
a cover agenda without regard to health.

08-21-2008, 03:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2008, 04:05 AM by TeslaandLyne.)
Chemtrails from strange flying object
Any size or weight is possible.
Once the electrical forces in the air are tapped by high voltage electro statics, electrical
forces take over gravity.

You came across a low and slow flying ship.

I always wanted to check out the high fliers.
Instead of running to get a camera I waited for a direct fly over.

I always suspected those lone high flier 'jets' leaving trails behind
as some sort of UFO being given regular air time.

I once saw four trails being generated in the sky at once.

As one approached I prepared to arch my back to see the ship
fly over head. It was a dark shape with a flashing or unstable
electrostatic emission at the back on one side.

I figure it was one of those Belgian triangle type ships.
Those went low and slow over the country side from the west.
Until the searching ship found the one hiding in the woods and
both took off with the Belgian Air Force after them or at least some
official radar tracking as in the re creation.

Peter van Dresser told author Lyne of von Braun working in
New Mexico with Dr Goddard's Rocket Society and at Los Alamos
on the p2 project in the late 1930s before WWII.

The saucer developed in Germany stems from the Tesla devices
in the p2 or two potentials that create electrostatic forces.
One for charges and one for direction as in a formulation
F = p1 del p2. Back in 1945 the saucer was around flying over
Texas oil fields and spotted by Lyne.

Saucers type craft were leaving trails in early UFO investigations
but not so as to make it seem a jet. Thus chemicals must make
trails for UFOs to look like 'jets' to the sheeple of the Illuminati.

Von Braun in German in the 1930s would know of Tesla since Tesla
sold much of his technology to Von Tirpitz of the German Navy in
1914. Tesla technology transfers to Germany before two world wars.

Photos in original post from:
http://www.whale.to/b/chemtrails.html
take Pictures/images link
http://www.whale.to/b/chemtrail_pics.html
08-25-2008, 10:54 PM,
Definitely not since the Nazis took over.

Dr.Deagle about Chemtrails and Cellphones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kam9HYcBF40

CHEMTRAILS & UFOs OVER MAINE AMAZING FOOTAGE BLACK SKY LINES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDK8oCkf9iU...feature=related

He calls them dark leader lines... how about he shut the spray off
and the dark violet light emitting trail is from voltage excited air from a
voltage driven air craft.

A special mix must be made for this type of craft to output the trail.

10-08-2008, 04:39 PM,
There is no question in my mind that there are 'alternative propulsion vehicles' being used to release MASSIVE quantities of aerosol over the oceans. It's how theyre able to pick up so much water and energy to make their shitty storms with.... planes alone would be a bitch to use for operations on that scale, and are thus probably only limited to large city areas, lakes and where people can see them and easily pass it off as jet exhaust
geeeerrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrr
10-10-2008, 02:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2008, 02:58 PM by JazzRoc.)
The "gap" picture IS a fraud. Just inspect it closely. It's a Photoshop jobbie.

The others are just normal contrails. Aircraft adopt holding patterns, and the (invisible) stratosphere IS MOVING.

"Blue light scattering" is your UFO. A clue is the BAD DEFOCUSSING. Everything dark in colour on that aeroplane will be invisible, and only the highlights will show.

What a crock of sh1t. The confidence of the ignorant....
10-10-2008, 03:04 PM,
Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kam9HYcBF40
CHEMTRAILS & UFOs OVER MAINE AMAZING FOOTAGE BLACK SKY LINES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDK8oCkf9iU...feature=related
Or the story of how a "chicken little" trainee ignoramus got confused by his camera's "circle of confusion", not knowing how to lock his video camera focus at infinity, and met a polythene bag borne aloft.

It's all in my blog at http://jazzroc.wordpress.com under EBENDIMENTION.
10-10-2008, 03:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2008, 06:06 PM by ---.)
Quote:The "gap" picture IS a fraud. Just inspect it closely. It's a Photoshop jobbie.

The others are just normal contrails. Aircraft adopt holding patterns, and the (invisible) stratosphere IS MOVING.

"Blue light scattering" is your UFO. A clue is the BAD DEFOCUSSING. Everything dark in colour on that aeroplane will be invisible, and only the highlights will show.

Dear me - the confidence of the ignorant indeedy LMFAO I tell you what Jazzroc - it's you that might be clamping onto a crock of shit, fella:)

I happen to have seen a UFO only 2 months ago or so from the balcony of our apartment - the lucky thing is two other people were on the balcony with me, so when I exclaimed "what the fuck is that?!" they both looked to where I was pointing and said verbatim,in unison, "I don't know"

This object was no more than say 500ft tops above us, probably a fair bit less as it was 'flying' at a VERY low level, it was VERY clearly perceptible to the naked eye.. tracking a startlingly stable path through the sky...I had enough time to collect my thoughts and question what it might I was seeing as it happened in terms of a mundane explanation.

ie. Is this freaking weird black rectangular object perhaps a drifting piece of material like a tarp or parachute silk gone astray caught in a draft - conclusion no fucking way! This thing was solid and completely unperturbed by any air currents tracking, as said, in a seemingly perfect straight line..no audible sound whatsoever.spooky like,y'know.

aeroplane or other known avionic craft - no fucking way.

hallucination - no fucking way LOL two other witnesses!

You should take stock of your belligerence at this point in time because you obviously do not have the full picture as to what is going on - neither do we - but case in point - you act like you do - a faux pas

I can say this with TOTAL authority and conviction as it was my own first hand experience and there were other witnesses who saw it simultaneously Haha great stuff even though it's pretty damn sketchy to know that there's this stuff out there - for real.

pipe and smoke it compadre

you cannot debunk those images beyond all doubt for me because I have seen something which defies ALL logical explanation - and believe me I have thought lots about as to what an ulterior explanation might be for what we saw - the ONLY rational conclusion considering the nature of the event visually is that it was a UFO

*psst* sshh,look look over there it's a rabbit hole :0

oh classic man - I can't tell you how much mirth writing this post is giving me - you don't have a clue!! time to creak open those rusty hinges of your mind..it's never too late unless you make it so yourself.welcome again to Concen!! LOL

wooHoo!
10-10-2008, 07:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2008, 08:29 PM by JazzRoc.)
Quote:oh classic man - I can't tell you how much mirth writing this post is giving me - you don't have a clue!! time to creak open those rusty hinges of your mind..it's never too late unless you make it so yourself.welcome again to Concen!! LOL
Calm down.

I have NEVER claimed UFOs not to exist. Check.

The first image is a FRAUD. The second's "blue light scattering", and the third's "Ebendimention".

If I were you, I wouldn't go round believing frauds to be true just because you HAVE seen a UFO.

UFOs don't leave trails because their gravitational fields carry their ambient atmosphere with them: they DON'T have an "airspeed" or an "exhaust".

Read Leonard G. Cramp. "Piece for a Jigsaw". An argument by REASON. I did around forty years ago. THAT's when the "scales lifted from my eyes"!

When will they lift from YOURS?
10-10-2008, 08:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2008, 10:49 PM by ---.)
Quote:
Quote:oh classic man - I can't tell you how much mirth writing this post is giving me - you don't have a clue!! time to creak open those rusty hinges of your mind..it's never too late unless you make it so yourself.welcome again to Concen!! LOL
Calm down.

I have NEVER claimed UFOs not to exist. Check.

The first image is a FRAUD. The second's "blue light scattering", and the third's "Ebendimention".

If I were you, I wouldn't go round believing frauds to be true just because you HAVE seen a UFO.

UFOs don't leave trails because their gravitational fields carry their ambient atmosphere with them: they DON'T have an airspeed or an exhaust.

Read Leonard G. Cramp. I did around forty years ago. THAT's when the "scales lifted from my eyes"!

you don't know they are all hoaxed or mundanely explicable - its tantamount to disinformation to claim so,so staunchly - stop pretending that your a 100% vindicated on everything you say - esp. when it comes to UFO's LOL unless you've been workjing in black ops and are witholding how would you know with such conviction what is the absolute truth? btw I am perfectly calm just revelling in your unravelling on this subject - but don't tell me what to do though cheers - anyway, the point being, if I understood it correctly LOL was that the trail was potentially added mechanically or so for the purposes of deception - not as a natural consequence of such a crafts motion.

Jazzroc - I get the impression you may be showing us how an over indulged precociousness manifests in the later years please try not to pigeon hole everyone around you here as less than yourself - it sucks.

I don't think it's satisfactory to dismiss the 2nd or 3rd images so glibly either - you're saying the 3rd is a hoax as well then? What of this character Ebendimention? the point being - I really don't follow what you were implying with that...

Cramp - hmm,ok..you suddenly mention now like it's a credential .. pfft. Over 40 years ago - so the hell what - you're still intensely dissmissive until tasked apon it by virtue of the fact I cite a first hand experience..and tbh I don't know much of the theory of zero-point but I am incredulous if the suggestion is that it can provide means for a such a stoic rectangular object to move through space such as how we witnessed...there were absolutely no visible signs of propulsion either - evidently there are said to be light sources emanating from belgian triangles for instance - or that orbs glow apparently - this was a monolithic black rectangle - not far off from Kubricks version of Clarkes monolith actually - more squat though...no evident light coming off it, or any signs of environmental perturbance for that matter - which, although uninformed as to it's precepts I would have imagined were evident with the described theoretics pertaining to zero-point crafts - I am wary of even thinking of what conclusions this might point to should my assumptions here about zero-point's observable signatures hold any water...thinking about it again in such details creeps me out tbh - whatever it was it didn't make me feel very comfortable even if it was an exciting experience.

Is there a veneer to your story starting to slip? - a number being calculated..I think it remains to be seen B)
10-10-2008, 10:42 PM,
Quote:you don't know they are all hoaxed or mundanely explicable - its tantamount to disinformation to claim so / that the trail was potentially added mechanically or so for the purposes of deception - not as a natural occurrence of such a craft's motion
The first is a hoax. I had an argument with a gentleman in East Germany who sent me a false-colour picture from the same source. He was most upset when I pointed out the obvious "strokes" in the image. If you blow it up and pay close attention to the sky around the wire it's quite obviously faked. If you look at the original, all the same strokes are there: they're just more difficult to see.

[Image: gap-x.jpg]

The second is out-of-focus. If the plane were black-coloured, there would be no sign of it. Where it is metallic or reflective, bright points of sunlight are defocussed to circles. "Ebendimention's" was the same. Had you watched the video or followed my link you would have seen it already for sure. But you don't seem as inclined to work as hard as I do. That's why you get the results that you do.

Maybe it's because it's a Friday night and you're pissed is why you think I'm rattled. But I am not. Just two bottles of beer and a coffee.

Quote:I don't think it's satisfactory to dismiss the 2nd or 3rd images so glibly either - you're saying the 3rd is a hoax as well then?
I said the first was a hoax. IT IS. How much have you had to drink?

Quote:you're still intensely dismissive until tasked upon it by the fact I cite a first hand experience
I don't give a fuck about your first hand experience. I've heard it from you before - it's not new to me.

Quote:there were absolutely no visible signs of propulsion either - like there are light sources emanating from belgian triangles for instance - or that orbs glow apparently - this was a monolithic black rectangle - not far off from Kubricks version of Clarkes monolith actually - more squat though...no evident light coming off it, or any signs of environmental perturbance for that matter - which, although uninformed as to its precepts I would have imagined were evident with the described theoretics pertaining to zero-point craft
If it was just coasting along you wouldn't see or hear signs. If it had suddenly selected 200G acceleration, the whole world around you would have groaned...

Quote:I am wary of even thinking of what conclusions this might point to should my assumptions here about zero-point's observable signatures hold any water
Zero-point? "Water" is the only sensible word in your last sentence.

Quote:veneer slipping
Haha! :)

10-11-2008, 01:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2008, 02:00 AM by ---.)
Quote:Zero-point? "Water" is the only sensible word in your last sentence.

On Leoanrd G Cramp's own website, (you know the guy whose work you have been familiar with for the last 40 years)..0n the site it declares the term 'zero point' is directly attributable to him.i'm surprised you think it a senseless non-term.;)yep,potentially the veneer defo looks like it's slipping some JR hehe http://www.turboweb.org/cramp/

Well, I didn't have anything to drink tonight whatsoever as it goes..shows how convinced you become of your own assumptions - thanks for the insults though.

I don't believe you posted any link for me - so maybe you think you're working harder than you are. (I won't mention the Cramp thing again - doh!) You wrote a word which I ran a search on and I found his youtube channel from that - fair enough - but I hadn't looked at any of his videos at the time of replying

only the one from which the discussion originally stemed..

picture 1 - I haven't contended that it was a fake, whatsoever, however thanks for the unnecessary deconstruction anyhow:rolleyes:i'm just joshing with ye don't get the hump:)

picture 2 - could be either or - that's what I said in the first place and continue to support that position - it could be reflected light off an aeroplane recorded through a somewhat out of focus lens or equally it could be an image of two phenomenal spheres - I'd probably err to the fromer though tbf

picture3/related video - I want to watch it a few times yet.. so far i think it warrants some time.

Quote:results you get
- come on now JR no need for cat claws :grin:
Quote:If it was just coasting along you wouldn't see or hear signs. If it had suddenly selected 200G acceleration, the whole world around you would have groaned...

how the hell can you say this - did you design the bugger,to be qualified to make this statement? were you even there? maybe you were 'flying' it?

I asked if you were implying the third was a hoax - not because I had had anything to drink but rather because you simply said, I paraphrase - the 3rd one is ebendimention - it was a little vague to decipher what you meant from that tbh - you may have been projecting slightly with the "you're drunk' comments, i suspect.. not that having a drink is a crime - after all I wasn't stigmatising it..:drunk:

really sorry to hear you "don't give a fuck about" listening to my UFO sighting though - I would have thought it would have been of interest to you, I'd be interested if you were telling me - I have no recollection of mentioning it to you before. ah well,nevermind...maybe you were just being cranky because of the previous post.

and yadda yadda etc. on it goes - you missed out the point about the trails being considered as a purposeful ruse and not ordinarily of the craft though. which was probably the most integral part of my last reply ..in terms of the point you were not seemingly getting..and the topic of the thread

You should get into it with Tesla and Lyne some - seeing as your both familiar with how anti-gravity craft allegedly work..
10-11-2008, 06:15 PM,
Quote:0n the site it declares the term 'zero point' is directly attributable to him
I have a 2nd Law issue here. There is NOTHING in the Universe that apparently displays use of ZPE, which is a strong guide to reality. There's an unpleasant option here, isn't there? That is, follow a plausible dead end (snake), or ignore a quick passage to everything (ladder). I reckon it's a snake. Could be wrong, but so far...

Quote:picture 2 - I'd probably err to the former though tbf
Nice to hear that.

Quote:picture3/related video - I want to watch it a few times yet.. so far i think it warrants some time
It's just a moving version of Ex. 2, coupled with a shadow line and a plastic bag (from memory). Ebendimention gets a laugh out of me because he's SO gung-ho. He hates me 'cos I take the piss. We're a great duo...

Quote:did you design the bugger
No. But you're right, I've spent a VERY long time thinking hard about it. A heavy gravitational field (it's actually a composite of twelve fields which provide a null field around the occupants so that they don't get rendered to a nasty goo) snapped on all of a sudden will a ) generate light from the surrounding atmosphere b ) create a 'bolus' of compressed atmosphere ahead of the craft and a vacuum behind it (you'll hear a bang!) c ) create such a strong G field that the appearance of the craft will distort violently (just before it vanishes!) d ) Shake everything close to it violently (as the process is cyclic and roughens with applied power). In the film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", Spielberg renders these effects to absolute perfection.

The videos you frequently see of night-time UFOs (looking like an illuminated paper globe fluctuating in size and wobbling about all over the place) are pukka. Useless, but pukka.

Quote:the 3rd one is ebendimention
That was a joke.

Quote:I have no recollection of mentioning it to you before
Well I remembered it, and believed you.

Quote:the trails being considered as a purposeful ruse
Don't give me that dang rhubarb.
10-11-2008, 11:32 PM,
Quote:The "gap" picture IS a fraud. Just inspect it closely. It's a Photoshop jobbie.

Is my own clear, live eyesight a photoshop job too? How about the film prints with supporting negatives, maybe the film processor malfunctioned??
10-11-2008, 11:40 PM,
On a recent flight, I actually had the priviledge of seeing a freshly laid aerosol trail right through my window, just at a little higher altitude than our cruising alt. It was wild, and I JUST SO HAPPENED to have my camera, in hand ready to snap a shot of it:DI got a lot of shots of the aerosol replenishing, most of which happens over the "middle of nowhere" atlantic ocean, where it's apparently used to 'pick up and hold up moisture' which is in turn used to create and feed weather systems, like the man-made hurricanes. It's quite a sight to see, and pretty sickening at the same time to recognize just how widespread it is worldwide. I can clearly tell the difference between natural clouds and aerosol clouds; also the difference between dry (new) and old (saturated) aerosol. There is also a distinct smell to the aerosol as it falls to the ground over large landmasses, strongest at night when the sun is not there to energize it. Over the oceans and over small islands, the aerosol rarely gets a chance to fall to ground level because the rapidly evaporating water from the oceans (caused by trapping IR/heat under the blanket) keeps it up there. I'll tell you though, on an island in the Atlantic, under that aerosol blanket is CONSTANTLY HUMID, something that was not so 10 years ago, when the aerosol program was not so hardcore.
10-12-2008, 09:28 PM,
Quote:I got a lot of shots of the aerosol replenishing, most of which happens over the "middle of nowhere" atlantic ocean
Your term "aerosol replenishing" is a dangerous misnomer for the trail ice crystals agglomerating more ice from the supersaturated stratospheric layer which the plane was flying through.

Quote:where it's apparently used to 'pick up and hold up moisture' which is in turn used to create and feed weather systems, like the man-made hurricanes
Is bullshit through and through. You know nothing about the atmosphere.

Quote:It's quite a sight to see, and pretty sickening
Ignorance can sicken...

Quote:at the same time to recognize just how widespread it is worldwide
You "recognize" nothing with your poor state of awareness.

Quote:I can clearly tell the difference between natural clouds and aerosol clouds
In a pig's ear.

Quote:also the difference between dry (new) and old (saturated) aerosol
I can spot a saturated idiot anywhere.

Quote:There is also a distinct smell to the aerosol as it falls to the ground over large landmasses, strongest at night when the sun is not there to energize it
Gee. I'll take your word for it. Not. All I can smell is bunkum.

Quote:Over the oceans and over small islands, the aerosol rarely gets a chance to fall to ground level because the rapidly evaporating water from the oceans (caused by trapping IR/heat under the blanket) keeps it up there
You are telling me, are you? Strange, I haven't seen this blanket. When I look up I can see the stars, planets, and Moon...

Quote:I'll tell you though, on an island in the Atlantic, under that aerosol blanket is CONSTANTLY HUMID, something that was not so 10 years ago, when the aerosol program was not so hardcore.
Living on an island in the Atlantic, our humidity is mostly in the sixties, with rare excursions to the forties and seventies. And has been so all the last decade.

Where do you live? Will your paranoia prevent you from answering?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Danger From Above, Chemtrails Defendfreedom 159 46,624 06-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Researchers use spoofing to 'hack' into a flying drone TriWooOx 4 1,929 06-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Thousands of strange 'Nazca Lines' discovered in the Middle East attariq 0 835 09-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Last Post: attariq
  Chemtrails The Changing The Face Of The Planet. Finished article Defendfreedom 28 9,308 08-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS lorae41 17 6,787 05-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Rainbow Chemtrails in "my" country? humbug 9 3,590 05-17-2011, 11:33 AM
  Strange Underwater Anomalies: Florida, Cuba, Japan!, pinkfloyd 0 1,005 03-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: pinkfloyd
  flying car to roll out Q4 2011 h3rm35 10 5,109 09-09-2010, 10:17 PM
  Chemtrails and Monsanto’s New Aluminum Resistance Gene – Coincidence? plasticfan 6 3,798 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM
  Barium in Chemtrails and Project Blue Beam Reboot 11 7,893 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM