Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Coolest For At Least Five Years
09-13-2008, 12:25 PM,
doh. the people who dont understand weather strike again.

hmm yes global temperature are just all the same everywhere and its violent shift have nothing to do with the overall. Nothing like being general about something so complicated as the weather. I wonder if that same reporter will pipe up in 2 years when the temps have broken the early 2000s records. Bullshit. I love the assumption that sun-spots are not taken into consideration by the rest. laughable. This is the same things they were saying last year. Alex if you read any of this. You have had your well poisoned. mark these words.
10-08-2008, 04:37 PM,
The sun has been least active this year in terms of sunspot activity. Scientists are getting worried. Could it be a feedback mechanism from all the Infrared trapping aerosols that have been sprayed in the last 20yrs? Could the Creator be saving our butts?

All i know is that when/if all aersol operations cease, the place will be friggin cold. Like a heroine addict who stops cold turkey, will be left miserable with severely attenuated opiate receptors...
geeeerrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrr
10-13-2008, 08:04 PM,
Quote:Could it be a feedback mechanism?
Only if the Sun has a telescope trained on us.
10-13-2008, 09:17 PM,
Quote:

Of if there are factors in this universe at work that you could not possibly understand (God forbid, right Mr Aspergers?)
10-13-2008, 10:08 PM,
Quote:you could not possibly understand
Haha.
10-14-2008, 04:35 PM,
http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=23512
10-14-2008, 07:02 PM,
Quote:
Quote:

Of if there are factors in this universe at work that you could not possibly understand (God forbid, right Mr Aspergers?)

Leave Jazz alone dude, your infrared feedback idea is rubbish... Just look at the size ratio, and you could figure out that there would be a linear relationship between size and the amount of energy need to exact any type of effect on the sun...
10-14-2008, 07:19 PM,
Quote:Leave Jazz alone dude, your infrared feedback idea is rubbish... Just look at the size ratio, and you could figure out that there would be a linear relationship between size and the amount of energy need to exact any type of effect on the sun...

Quote:The sun has been least active this year in terms of sunspot activity.

Do you know the answer why? Didn't think so.

Quote:Could it be a feedback mechanism from all the Infrared trapping aerosols that have been sprayed in the last 20yrs? Could the Creator be saving our butts?

What Idea? I posed a question. Not to mention "infrared feedback" was never an idea of mine and something I never said. TO presume that a feedback system exists based on 'infrared feedback' is completly of your own fabrication. I've described the possibility of a feedback mechanism in response to the atmospheric IR trapping that has been caused by aerosol proliferation here on Earth; a program that has been CLEARLY heating parts of the planet up. If you can't figure out what I'm even trying to say, should you bother responding? (again, that's a question, not an idea)

My real estimate with regard to the sun's (lack of sunspot) activity is actually different. I believe it is caused by other factors beyond our solar system, like the sun in which our galaxy revolves and the current position of our galaxy.

Besides, JazRocs is by all counts, clearly a disinfo agent, or at the very least an intellectual antagonist. Do you notice him trying to emotionally manipulate with the use of irrelevant insults and name calling without any effort at all in trying to understand a proporsed idea? Do you see how uncomfortable he becomes as soon as he's called out on his shitty job? Do you see him sidstepping major points and parroting unrelated technicalities that address issues too basic to be relevant to the points beyond it, thus 'hanging up' a train of thought? It doesn't help that being an intellectual antagonist is a key factor in disinformation.......basically nothing about his responses suggest otherwise.

10-14-2008, 11:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2008, 11:46 PM by JazzRoc.)
Quote:I believe it is caused by other factors beyond our solar system, like the sun in which our galaxy revolves and the current position of our galaxy

Quote:Besides, JazzRoc is by all counts, clearly a disinfo agent, or at the very least an intellectual antagonist
"An intellectual antagonist" is self-serving in your case: you have no intellect. You may only say antagonist, for that I certainly am.

Quote:Do you notice him trying to emotionally manipulate with the use of irrelevant insults
I consider "clearly a disinfo agent" to be a personal insult. My response with insult was supposed to apprise you of that fact.

My insults were entirely relevant: you ARE an ass-hole.

Quote:without any effort at all in trying to understand a proposed idea
An irony coming from you.

Quote:Do you see how uncomfortable he becomes as soon as he's called out on his shitty job?
I'll give you reasons for my discomfort right now. I worked hard as a schoolboy at fourteen different schools, got to the top of my year at several of them, passed my exams, majoring in Maths and Science, and trained as an engineer. I then worked hard for forty years while the engineering backbone of Britain disintegrated, and brooking no temptations nor obtaining any favours, worked through sixty-five jobs (the last twenty years on temporary contract) before I retired with - nothing. No debts, but nothing in the bank either. I can survive, because I have supported and built up a loving family by my efforts, and they ALL love me and look after me.

And on this forum, you, a crap-brained upstart (like you - but you ain't the first by any means) call "cointelpro" immediately you lose your first argument. And, brother, you lost it. But you can always fall back and shout "cointelpro", can't you, because there's NO WAY I can deny it successfully, except by this.... ....the chances are, you've used this before, and it's worked for you in the past, so why not now?

Well, I've read quite a lot of posts about dealing with Cointelpro myself, so how about THIS idea?

It's YOU that is the agent. Your trick is merely to strike first.

Quote:Do you see him sidestepping major points and parroting unrelated technicalities that address issues too basic to be relevant to the points beyond it
There is NOTHING more basic than understanding that NORMAL ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS CAUSE BOTH PERSISTENT AND NON-PERSISTENT CONTRAILS.

If you don't understand THAT, then ANY brainless Tom, Dick, or Harry (in this case, DICK) can tell one all sorts of mind-bending bullshit, and there's a chance one might believe them.

Quote:thus 'hanging up' a train of thought?
If that "train of thought" happens to be "chemtrails" then it NEEDS hanging up.

Quote:basically nothing about his responses suggest otherwise
Well they wouldn't to YOU, would they? Your the guy that actually made no "effort at all in trying to understand a proposed idea", and then took what seemed to you to be the easy way out.

Quote:Hint: you're looking for the stationary blue dots of 'precipitation' that switch on and off, and which are arranged in a grid.

[Image: closeup_DEW.gif]

The "stationary" blue dots of precipitation... Let us ask ourselves a few questions about "stationary dots" and moving air masses, shall we?

If there was a HILL beneath the moving mass of air, then rain might fall on the hill? Yes! Does the hill move? No! So you will get a "stationary" dot, yes?

NO. Apparently there are geostationary satellites 24,000 miles up, beaming a RAY causing precipitation (shoobdebabde).

What sort of RAY is it? A heating ray? Er, no, a heating ray would prevent precipitation (physics).

Oh, I see, you mean a COOLING ray! (Is that a magic cooling ray? Er, yes, it would have to be.)

So, over to you, fishturd:

1) what sun does our galaxy revolve in?

2) what is "the current position of our galaxy"?

3) what is a "magic cooling ray"?
10-15-2008, 12:34 AM,
I see a lot of words, but they ain't saying SHIT......
10-15-2008, 01:06 AM,
Quote:"An intellectual antagonist" is self-serving in your case: you have no intellect. You may only say antagonist, for that I certainly am.

My insults were entirely relevant: you ARE an ass-hole.

An irony coming from you.

What do you think this is an editorial forum for your useless OPINIONS?

Quote:I'll give you reasons for my discomfort right now. I worked hard as a schoolboy at fourteen different schools, got to the top of my year at several of them, passed my exams, majoring in Maths and Science, and trained as an engineer. I then worked hard for forty years while the engineering backbone of Britain disintegrated, and brooking no temptations nor obtaining any favours, worked through sixty-five jobs (the last twenty years on temporary contract) before I retired with - nothing. No debts, but nothing in the bank either. I can survive, because I have supported and built up a loving family by my efforts, and they ALL love me and look after me.

Seems that in your self-righteous indignation, and senility, you are clearly reduced to rote learning. Try this, read my post a few more hundred times, and you might just get it.

Quote:And on this forum, you, a crap-brained upstart (like you - but you ain't the first by any means) call "cointelpro" immediately you lose your first argument. And, brother, you lost it. But you can always fall back and shout "cointelpro", can't you, because there's NO WAY I can deny it successfully, except by this.... ....the chances are, you've used this before, and it's worked for you in the past, so why not now?

Really. I can't recall resorting to so many subjective blasts, insults, names and cheap jibes as you have because you have no case. That's basic psychology right there. Don't talk about the water cycle and high school shit when we're taking grown man business. (senility causing a juvenile mindset? or is the fact that you're a burned out ex-rocker to blame for your complete inability to learn and understand?)

Quote:Well, I've read quite a lot of posts about dealing with Cointelpro myself, so how about THIS idea?

It's YOU that is the agent. Your trick is merely to strike first.

No that doesnt work like most of your ideas. Maybe if I did a limited hangout, but I'm clearly going right for the throat of your masters and their black ops. I'm laying it all down as I see fit, regardless of if the readers are ready to accept it or not. Thats how I roll, no information is restrained.

Quote:There is NOTHING more basic than understanding that NORMAL ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS CAUSE BOTH PERSISTENT AND NON-PERSISTENT CONTRAILS.

Uh huh, even asterisks of chemtrails over cities, and clearly dirstorted chemtrails that have already been licked with tropopausic wind shear yet they still persist. Want to know why? Because heavy metal aerosol matrices DISPERSE and DISSIPATE, not EVAPORATE, because they are NOT WATER. Get it, retard?:)

I don't believe bullshit stories like the 9/11 official story and your LOOOOONG SHOT explanations because they defy logic, continuity and are counter intuitive.

Quote:If that "train of thought" happens to be "chemtrails" then it NEEDS hanging up.

Well, gee Einstein, methinks your senile ass is on the wrong forum then. Wanna take a hike?
10-15-2008, 01:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2008, 02:41 AM by shoobdebabde.)
JazRoc Wrote:Well they wouldn't to YOU, would they? Your the guy that actually made no "effort at all in trying to understand a proposed idea", and then took what seemed to you to be the easy way out.

You're tantamount to a child trying to tell his parents that babies come from delivery storks or that Santa Clause is coming. Do you honestly think the parents are going to sit there are argue with that kid?

[Image: closeup_DEW.gif]

Quote:The "stationary" blue dots of precipitation... Let us ask ourselves a few questions about "stationary dots" and moving air masses, shall we?

You're a daft fucker aintcha....
a ) the satellite recognizes these dots as rainfall, but it DOES NOT MEAN there is rainfall. Not only that but each and every dot is a very specific type of shower, never deviating into the heavier regions and NOT gradual.
b ) are you going to really try and sit there and tell everyone that this is NORMAL to have perfectly round, popup showers that happen to be justified to a grid and well arranged? REALLY?? LOLOL And then we have the extra bullshit-sauce excuse of....
Quote:If there was a HILL beneath the moving mass of air, then rain might fall on the hill?

These must be magical inflatable, pop up hills that are much bigger than most cities.... and all just happen to be perfectly arranged..................
What are you, retarded?
Quote:Yes!
Oh, okay then.

Quote:Does the hill move? No! So you will get a "stationary" dot, yes?

Right, so these hills only exist on certain occasions like when hurricane remnants pass through. Gawd, what a freaking MORON!

Quote:Apparently there are geostationary satellites 24,000 miles up, beaming a RAY causing precipitation.
DING DING DING Welcome to the 21st century! It ain't 1829 anymore, jerky.

Quote:What sort of RAY is it? A heating ray? Er, no, a heating ray would prevent precipitation (physics).

I mean, god forbid you research current technologies yourself, oh no, you're too old to learn anything new (unless it's by rote:P)

But honestly, it's most likely microwave, but it could easily be another type of energy. You must not be very good at your job, because you could have saved yourself a lot of hassle and embarrassment by just calling it photoshop.
10-15-2008, 01:41 AM,
Quote:[Image: closeup_DEW.gif]

you could have saved yourself a lot of hassle and embarrassment by just calling it photoshop.
Funny you should mention photo doctoring. Why is the timestamp out of sequence?
It kind of damages the credibility of your argument to use photos that are prima facia misleading/inaccurate.
10-15-2008, 02:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2008, 02:10 AM by shoobdebabde.)
Quote:
Quote:[Image: closeup_DEW.gif]

you could have saved yourself a lot of hassle and embarrassment by just calling it photoshop.
Funny you should mention photo doctoring. Why is the timestamp out of sequence?
It kind of damages the credibility of your argument to use photos that are prima facia misleading/inaccurate.

ah good call! I didnt even notice that. I used some program called UNFREEZ to animate these gifs, and in my rush, dragged and dropped them as a 'select all' into the image box, musta gotten out of sequence. You've seen the other's I presume...

you realise when I noticed the anomoly, I stayed up saving each new satellite image one by one, in fact one of them I had to sleep between about 3am and 6am... if anyone is interested, I have all the frames used to make this gif and more, originals. I can zip them up and sent it to anyone at request.

Not to mention if you want to accuse of image doctoring, please note the system's completely accurate correspondence to the time stamp shown in the frame...
10-15-2008, 05:55 AM,
Well I wasn't really accusing you of anything, merely pointing out the inconsistency in the image. Weather mod isn't really an area I've delved much into TBH. I can tell you that the images look suspicious, but they could be easily hoaxed. Just make a circular layer mask and then run the mask over a developing or rotating storm cell, and there you have it. I'm not saying that's the case here, just after all the fake 50ft skeletons, peeping-Tom aliens and other hoaxes people put out there, I don't think that photo evidence has the same effect anymore. Actually that's one of the reasons I made my sig picture.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life Extension: Geneticists Discover a Way to Extend Lifespans to 800 Years FastTadpole 21 5,841 05-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Rainbow Free Energy is Here Now! (Biggest Story last 100 years!) ZeroCenter 1 827 05-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  50 Years of Space Exploration Mapped; Why all the Missions to Venus? FastTadpole 11 3,157 01-26-2012, 03:28 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Iron Man-style power suits 'will be in war zones in five years' TriWooOx 6 1,301 10-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  IBM researchers predict simulation of human brain by supercomputer in ten years --- 0 726 11-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post: ---
  Scientists ‘five years’ from producing artificial sperm and eggs --- 2 934 11-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Cosmic Rays Reaching Earth At Highest Level in 50 Years i8manu 0 565 10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: i8manu
  Power cuts forecast to hit UK in four years TriWooOx 0 510 10-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Immortality only 20 years away says scientist TriWooOx 2 707 09-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Last Post: scaramanga667
  Artificial brain '10 years away' TriWooOx 0 422 07-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx