Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane 'Ike' in Never Before Seen Photos
09-25-2008, 11:47 AM,

After viewing the photos on the link below, one has to ask why this was not covered in more detail. Personal stories of families going without power for weeks are certainly a wake-up call of what natural disasters can produce.

http://earthchangesmedia.com/publish/article-9162522930.php
09-25-2008, 02:25 PM,
Cheers reboot..

Yeah total carnage:(
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
09-25-2008, 04:31 PM,
Agreed, I was wondering why this hurricane got so little coverage. The other hurricanes where in the news in UK for days, this one seemed to get more coverage before it hit.
10-08-2008, 04:27 PM,
look fellas,

THIS YEAR, 2008, they have begun using directed energy satellites to move, sustain, direct hurricanes while they are over land. Man-made hurricanes tend to lose energy really fast while travelling over land masses. I have been watching this and studying satellite images (the few left that are not doctored) and have drawn this conclusion. So far as I can tell, their use of directed energy satellites to re-heat/energize dying hurricanes all the way up north havent been very successful at all; the hurrcanes have still just lost all energy and been reduced to rainfalls. I have the satellite images to prove it. They appear as blue matrix polka dots that are about the size of 1/4 of an average state. They remain stationary as the storms pass through them and switch off and switch on at various locations. What I'm worried about is the effect of these GHz or THz beams of energy and the effect it has on the people below. Apparently this is the result of the "Star wars" program that has aggressively been developed right over our heads with little to no publicity; theyve set up the grid. I mean when these bastards arent creating artificial high pressure systems and colliding them with low pressure systems to create mayhem, and move infrared heat trapping aerosols over the arctic to melt the ice so as to open up a new shipping channel, while cleverly blaming us and our cars and stoves for it and trying to seize control of our lives with green countermeasures (ecoterrorism), then they're microwaving us from space.... jesum cripes man!! Is anyone just fed up already???
geeeerrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrr
10-13-2008, 08:05 PM,
Quote:they have begun using directed energy satellites to move, sustain, direct hurricanes
What drivel.
10-13-2008, 09:16 PM,
jazroc, you're looking more and more like a disinformant troll which each keystroke. Keep it up. Make it clear for others.
10-13-2008, 10:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2008, 10:16 PM by JazzRoc.)
Quote:they have begun using directed energy satellites to move, sustain, direct hurricanes while they are over land.
This is drivel.

Hurricanes are born at sea and dissipate within a day over land, because there is EIGHTY TIMES LESS ENERGY available there.

That's why THIS IS DRIVEL.

Do you spout this GUFF constantly? Hasn't anyone told you that you are MENTALLY ILL?
10-13-2008, 10:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2008, 11:17 PM by shoobdebabde.)
You're going to get slapped in the face with the satellite images I'll post up in bit...
Everyone, feel free to download/SAVE these GIFs

check out how they've arranged the DEWs behind Ike over there, to steer him and try to boost him along there....
[Image: zapp2.gif]

Hint: you're looking for the stationary blue dots of 'precipitation' that switch on and off, and which are arranged in a grid.

[Image: closeup_DEW.gif]

Check out this close up of the beam placed directly over Montreal:)

[Image: mtlmw.gif]
10-13-2008, 10:43 PM,
Quote:You're going to get slapped in the face with the satellite images I'll post up in bit...
Slap my bitch up.
10-13-2008, 11:14 PM,
Quote:
Quote:You're going to get slapped in the face with the satellite images I'll post up in bit...
Slap my bitch up.

haha, come on, you expect me to believe that a 68 yr old man knows about Prodigy?? Now you see why I say "paid disinformant agent" ;)
10-14-2008, 12:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2008, 12:12 AM by ---.)
Quote:
Quote:
Slap my bitch up.

haha, come on, you expect me to believe that a 68 yr old man knows about Prodigy?? Now you see why I say "paid disinformant agent" ;)

LOL Don't be daft, of course he can be aware of Prodigy - now let's get into these great images - nice one for posting them em up ;)
10-14-2008, 12:16 AM,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Slap my bitch up.

LOL Don't be daft, of course he can be aware of Prodigy - now let's get into these great images - nice one for posting them em up ;)

True say... If he's legit, then I gotta give him credit on that front
10-14-2008, 01:37 AM,
Quote:68 yr old man knows about Prodigy?
They used to use the same gear as me - Roland W30 Music Workstation. And I'm 64, and have been in quite a few rock bands, dildo.
10-14-2008, 01:48 AM,
Quote:check out how they've arranged the DEWs behind Ike over there, to steer him and try to boost him along there..
No sign of IKE. He would be RED.

Quote:you're looking for the stationary blue dots of precipitation that switch on and off, and which are arranged in a grid
Precipitation is a catastrophic process. No "switch" is required for a raincloud to rain. They will rain on or near HIGH points, or UPWARD CONVECTIVE points (like cities). No "grid" required.

Quote:Check out this close up of the beam placed directly over Montreal
It's an artefact of the radar system itself. "Beam placed directly"!

Thanks for the "interpretation".
10-14-2008, 02:05 AM,
Quote:
Quote:check out how they've arranged the DEWs behind Ike over there, to steer him and try to boost him along there..
No sign of IKE. He would be RED.

Quote:you're looking for the stationary blue dots of precipitation that switch on and off, and which are arranged in a grid
Precipitation is a catastrophic process. No "switch" is required for a raincloud to rain. They will rain on or near HIGH points, or UPWARD CONVECTIVE points (like cities). No "grid" required.

Quote:Check out this close up of the beam placed directly over Montreal
It's an artefact of the radar system itself. "Beam placed directly"!

Thanks for the "interpretation".

Okay, you've sealed the deal completely. I can not continue to take you seriously! The thickness of your denial is well into psychosis. That was IKE, genius... as he trailed up solid land and lost energy; his 'remnants' if you will. But wow, dude, you have some incredible psychotic powers, in which you are completely oblivious to the painfully obvious. Wow. Just wow!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Close-up Look At A Hurricane's Eye Reveals A New 'fuel' Source subgenius 0 441 05-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Last Post: subgenius
  Some Haarp Photos I Picked Up On C2c Weyland 3 900 02-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Hurricane Katrina, Oklahoma City, 911, Prediction skillet 0 602 11-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Last Post: skillet