Fake (preplanned) alien discovery?
Global Economic crash?
Revolution?
Nuclear war?
Matrix?

..........!!!???

[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
10-06-2008, 04:43 AM,
Whats the October surprise?
:level1_don017:
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
10-06-2008, 04:46 AM,
dude u replied soooo fast
your like speedy gonzales

:D
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
10-06-2008, 04:47 AM,
Yeah im bored as hell, waiting to go to the gym:P
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
10-06-2008, 05:31 AM,
Here's one person's depressing opinion. http://projectavalon.net/bill_deagle_4_oct_2008.mp3
10-06-2008, 09:58 AM,
Im getting a bad feeling......... im having real trouble sleeping. In the back of my mind somthing is digging at me.

Im getting the feeling i need to stock up on food.
10-06-2008, 12:46 PM,
haha what a nutter

The 7th october is the jewish new year ? or the end or start of one of the relgious waste of timers...

who cares if somone predicts it, if they can't do anything about it, its a waste of time.
10-08-2008, 05:21 AM,
G.E.O.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
10-08-2008, 05:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2008, 05:26 AM by ---.)
Quote:G.E.O.

I'm in the dark as to what you're referencing - dispel my ignorance to it.. global economic something?
10-08-2008, 05:19 PM,
Hey, I didn't wanna make a new topic but how reliable is whatdoesitmean.com? Seems everything comes from a "Kremlin insider"
10-08-2008, 05:50 PM,
nuclear explosion in North Korea...
geeeerrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrr
10-08-2008, 06:49 PM,
One could say this "economic crisis" is an October Surprise in favor of Barack.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
10-08-2008, 07:57 PM,
Quote:Hey, I didn't wanna make a new topic but how reliable is whatdoesitmean.com? Seems everything comes from a "Kremlin insider"

I'd say ask EasySkanking LOL he gave me the heads up

http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/...ussian-academic
10-08-2008, 09:02 PM,
Quote:Hey, I didn't wanna make a new topic but how reliable is whatdoesitmean.com? Seems everything comes from a "Kremlin insider"

Highly unreliable "information". I would classify that site more as a conspiracy entertainment site...worse than FOX news, but I suspect for disinformation purposes for folks like us.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/sorcha.htm

Sorcha Faal is really David Booth: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/booth.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

http://www.rense.com/general63/sorcha.htm
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
10-09-2008, 04:56 AM,
We are witnessing the surprise unfold right now. It's the largest surprise in history. We'll talk more in the soup line.
[Image: 13703654.jpg][Image: rock1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surprise! [Warning: Load Times] --- 456 104,058 04-23-2014, 07:03 AM
Last Post: April
  Hey whats up people?? Weyland 13 1,944 12-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Besiege The Brighton Arms Makers (October 13th) UK TriWooOx 3 704 08-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  UK RALLY AGAINST MANDATORY VACCINATIONS PLANNED FOR OCTOBER 3rd TriWooOx 14 1,516 10-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  whats up peoples? wokensheep 18 1,608 12-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Radio ConCen Sunday 14th October 2007 Ognir 12 1,114 10-16-2007, 05:20 AM
Last Post: darkdata
  Radio ConCen Sunday 7th October 2007 Ognir 8 829 10-08-2007, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Guest
  DHS - The TOPOFF 4 Full-Scale Exercise October 15-24, 2007 pizzaman777 5 714 08-30-2007, 02:41 AM
Last Post: strawman
  Camping in Whistler Surprise triplesix 1 464 07-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Last Post: byrd
  Whats With The Clear See Through Plastic Bags. drummer 6 920 05-09-2007, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Guest