Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview with Naomi Wolf author of “Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries” - Oct 4 08
10-07-2008, 03:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2008, 03:14 PM by waxzy.)
Interview with Naomi Wolf author of “Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries” - Oct 4 08
Interview with Naomi Wolf author of "Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries" given October 4, 2008 on Mind Over Matters, KEXP 90.3 FM Seattle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
10-07-2008, 05:22 PM,
Yeah but does she think Obama is any better?
She could very easily be Controlled Opposition.
She went to Yale...was a Rhodes Scholar, and she helped Clinton and Gore in their elections.
Dont get me wrong, I like what she says most of the time but I still get an uneasy feeling about her.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
10-07-2008, 07:27 PM,
So going to a respected academic institution makes you controlled opposition? Fuck, I guess I'm controlled opposition too.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
10-07-2008, 07:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2008, 07:46 PM by ---.)
Quote:So going to a respected academic institution makes you controlled opposition? Fuck, I guess I'm controlled opposition too.

LOL shZ

being a mouthpiece for Gore is definitely suspect - at best it shows bad judgement, compounded by the fact she is marketed as possessing intellectual clarity. I won't say she was a mouthpiece for Clinton as that might entail something entirely different in terms of the sleazy saxophonists behaviour patterns.
10-07-2008, 08:19 PM,
http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/view...fc431a5977f6b56

zio's vs marxists
http://www.rense.com/general37/zzz.htm
10-07-2008, 09:55 PM,
Quote:So going to a respected academic institution makes you controlled opposition?

:whatthe:geez...I didnt quite say that. It isnt that simple.
A Rhodes Scholarship is something all together different than 'just' a respected academic institution...and the fact that she supports one side of the left/right paradigm is very suspect to me. Especially when she's talking about radical action like arresting the president.
Not that he shouldnt be arrested, but there are serious implications of doing something like that, and I wouldnt want that task being carried out by just another faction of controlled opposition.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
10-07-2008, 10:01 PM,
Quote:
Quote:So going to a respected academic institution makes you controlled opposition?

:whatthe:geez...I didnt quite say that. It isnt that simple.
A Rhodes Scholarship is something all together different than 'just' a respected academic institution...and the fact that she supports one side of the left/right paradigm is very suspect to me. Especially when she's talking about radical action like arresting the president.
Not that he shouldnt be arrested, but there are serious implications of doing something like that, and I wouldnt want that task being carried out by just another faction of controlled opposition.
Alright, that makes more sense;).

Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House

Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
10-07-2008, 10:01 PM,
And this:P
Quote:
Quote:So going to a respected academic institution makes you controlled opposition? Fuck, I guess I'm controlled opposition too.

LOL shZ

being a mouthpiece for Gore is definitely suspect - at best it shows bad judgement, compounded by the fact she is marketed as possessing intellectual clarity. I won't say she was a mouthpiece for Clinton as that might entail something entirely different in terms of the sleazy saxophonists behaviour patterns.

10-08-2008, 04:25 AM,
I dont think shes controlled opposition

When she was on AJ she seemed like AJ and the listenerss didn't know were going Fascist and AJ told her a bunch of stuff she didnt know and she was blown away

So I think she just slowly waking up and leaving the left/right spectrum
Vegetarian
Communist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free 1 year American Free Press online subscription! capnchronic 1 353 12-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: temp9
  Upcoming Clif High Interview Dec 5 2013 shortwave 0 450 11-21-2013, 01:18 AM
Last Post: shortwave
  Possible CLIF HIGH Interview Feb 8 2013 Fri - 5 and 6 PM shortwave 3 1,037 02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: shortwave
  CLIF HIGH Interview Jan 1 2013 shortwave 1 639 12-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Last Post: temp9
  Ognir Yeti open challenge radio interview kevlar 143 26,905 11-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Press TV interview with Julian Assange on US war leaks joeblow 1 555 07-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Last Post: joeblow
  Black Parents Give Birth to White Baby hilly7 2 971 07-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Ever heard of the American Express "Black Card"? NickHedge 3 3,052 06-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  interview - torrent - link request icke/freeman lilmatty 10 1,639 05-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post: ---
  Guest Interview Requests? April 22 2,967 04-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Last Post: April