Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disinfo agents among us...
10-14-2008, 02:34 AM,
With a site like this, the ultimate honeypot for 'conspiracy nuts', would it be unreasonable to expect that this place is swarming with disinformation agents. You know, weak-moralled, braindead morons who accept a job of doing the disservice of disinforming his own peers for a few bucks and some false pretense? The term "conspiracy theory" in and of itself is the result of Tavistock-style disinformation strategies; and as a label perpetually discredits all information under it. With such high-stakes and a violent desire to keep black projects 'black', would it be unreasonable, then, to expect such agents slithering around behind contrived identities and making good woth posters on any given forum to interject FUD? What do you guys and gals think?
geeeerrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrr
10-14-2008, 02:59 AM,
It is not unreasonable to think that disinfo agents are here. I think that if there weren't agents here then we are doing sloppy research and heading towards the wrong conclusions. IMO, some of the disinfo is not just agents but the sources that we take our research from. It's important to keep a level head and practice critical thinking with regard to every bit of info or post or article we read. By running through logical arguments and multiple sourcing, we can hope to cut down on the ratio of junk to good solid info. I also think that nothing is 100% accurate but yet there are some times that the info is 100% bunk. The best lie has elements of truth in it to ease the poison down. However, I also think it important to listen to your intuition and gut instincts as logic can't cover every angle from my experience. A nice balance, as difficult as that can be sometimes, is what I strive for to keep the disinfo chatter to a minimum.

To think that there are no disinfo agents here is definitely naive. COINTELPRO is still active and I'm pretty sure I have seen it in action here at one time or another... or maybe not. Maybe I'm just too paranoid. :suspicious::freaked:

I agree with you that the deck has been stacked against us as shown in the coining of the term "conspiracy theorist". It is a marginalizing term for damn sure. Those that use terms instead like researcher, truth seeker or alternative historian are helping to combat that. Still, any label is never good enough to represent that which it tries to describe.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
10-14-2008, 03:38 AM,
Quote:With a site like this, the ultimate honeypot for 'conspiracy nuts', would it be unreasonable to expect that this place is swarming with disinformation agents[?]
Yes.

It may be on the radar of all kinds of organizations who want to hide their crimes, as are many other sites (both online and brick/mortar).

In my experience, no matter where I look, less than 10% of people are malevolent, and even most of those can be brought around. I just assume everyone is OK, but I always keep my bullshit detector set on medium. I trust it, so I don't need to be paranoid - that shit will kill you...
[Image: randquote.png]
10-14-2008, 03:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2008, 04:10 AM by TeslaandLyne.)
There is an odd ball quote ascribed to NIKOLA TESLA making the rounds on the net.
119 hits in various pages.. didn't find it here... but now it is.

http://tinyurl.com/3z5xrg

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3z5xrg

The day Science begins to study nonphysical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence." .Nikola Tesla.

Tesla was all about the study of the physical effects of electricity.

He found the effect of ether for radio, electrical power ( the type GE used and didn't use ) and
the electrostatic flight mechanism of the Illuminati held Tesla Free Energy UFO.

Mind controllers have taken a new leap into screwing up the history of Tesla.

Attributed to a statement near his death... to who, the FBI crowded around his room.
Its a lie from the FBI and CIA Office of Scientific Information (OSI) to suppress more information.

ED: Some one is at work: Top 125 results of at least 586 retrieved
Oops.. looks like clusty likes direct input from home page.
10-14-2008, 03:52 AM,
Thats right! COINTELPRO is the term for it. I just read the COINTELPRO post stickied at the top, and it's pretty good. I would think there are plenty more techniques used as well, heavily based on psychology.
geeeerrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrr
10-14-2008, 04:17 AM,
I got 114 hits sticking in the whole quote.

Their F'n with us.

10-14-2008, 04:26 AM,
Everyone is an agent for someones point of view whether wittingly or unwittingly.

Never underestimate the stupid factor to outweigh that of any agent. Most people are so delusional they actually think that what they have to say has intrinsic value outside of their own ego. If you say it loud and say it proud people will believe you.

There's actually in most cases no need for a project mockingbird, cointelpro, or such-like, because the nature of reality is perceptually experiential. Since we cannot really know much about anything at all in any circumstance, we are passing on opinions as fact, or the 'gospel truth' or whatever you want to call it, and hope that other people will agree so we can then believe we have proof that our delusion is more valid because someone else has reinforced it. which is a way of saying that left to their own devices, most groups, movements, special interest groups etc. will fail because of the irreconcilable differences of perception amongst individuals. However if some foundational agent can step in and start paying your rent and put food in your mouth then that must be reality...

Agents here are a possibility but a possibility so remote, only because we have more than enough self-delusion to go around, why would we need any help.

I'll be the first to admit that this is just a delusion I concocted to deny my own delusion. Get it?

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
10-14-2008, 05:44 AM,
everyone has an agenda

some believe they already know (whatever) and want to shove it down others' throats, some want to learn and share. all represent their own self interest, at least as they perceive it to be - spiritual, material, financial...

over time you can get a feel for who might tend towards one thing or the other. although personally i try to keep open minded - if someone is peddling bullshit it can be pretty easily checked out.

Vitam Impendere Vero
10-14-2008, 05:51 AM,
Quote:Thats right! COINTELPRO is the term for it. I just read the COINTELPRO post stickied at the top, and it's pretty good. I would think there are plenty more techniques used as well, heavily based on psychology.

Are you referring to JazzRoc and his defense of atmospheric effects?
I get people intent on proving birds are in UFO photos.
And I even think the photo poster is in cahoots with the bird expert.

That whole area is UFOlogy vs Skeptic and both paid dis info agents.

10-15-2008, 12:08 PM,
i think there is a 1 or a 2 in here splaying filth... but also there's those that are led astray too.

Carefull not to get caught up in the paranoia of there being 100s of "agents". Most ppl in here are good sorts. Not one of us has the full facts to hand and nothing solid enough for court. We try to just shred the bullshit. One good technique for these bastards is to make it so that noone trusts each other.
10-15-2008, 03:40 PM,
I'm just here to learn and find it so disheartening that there's even the possibility of people spreading disinfo or having an agenda. I guess it's parr for the course when you are dealing in this sort of eye opening info though.
10-15-2008, 03:47 PM,
The site is run by an Disinfoagent all his admins are and u Shoobdebabde should know it best or didnt they tell u in the briefing?;)
10-15-2008, 04:49 PM,
Quote:The site is run by an Disinfoagent all his admins are and u Shoobdebabde should know it best or didnt they tell u in the briefing?;)

ROFL you're a nutter

10-15-2008, 07:45 PM,
welcome to disinfo-central zergizwergi, enjoy the shilling.
10-15-2008, 08:15 PM,
Quote:The site is run by an Disinfoagent all his admins are and u Shoobdebabde should know it best or didnt they tell u in the briefing?;)

That sounds like a quote from a Bilderberg meeting.;)
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Armed agents raid animal shelter euthanize baby deer drummer 0 372 08-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Last Post: drummer
Tongue Christopher Story is dead, no more disinfo! :) joeblow 1 767 08-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Who are disinformation agents? frozenspark 8 1,556 08-14-2009, 05:12 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Who is the paid shill / cointelpro / disinfo agent plasticfan 94 12,373 05-26-2008, 05:41 AM
Last Post: mexika
  100% proof that FredThomsen and the US troops are Zionist crypto agents. O.T.O. 1 444 12-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Ognir
  Paid Disinfo Trolls are a fact itmakesmewonder 2 459 12-04-2007, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Angelous
  Alan Watt,full of shit disinfo agent or knowledgeable researcher? Weyland 121 14,240 10-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Last Post: ephilution
  Disinfo agents on ConCen board? MikeWB 54 5,863 09-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Last Post: al_uh_looyah
  Exactly HOW CIA/Disinfo agents infiltrate groups and DESTROY them from the INSIDE! (MUST READ) MikeWB 55 6,047 08-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool
  I'm a disinfo agent Archie1970 10 921 08-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Archie1970