Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred Earth
10-15-2008, 06:30 AM,
Sacred Earth
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=np8whyTfqzY
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
10-15-2008, 06:45 AM,
Sacred Earth
That was a pretty powerful clip Mexika. Why? Because they like killing and destroying that's why.
10-15-2008, 07:20 AM,
Sacred Earth
At the beginning, I felt like I was watching a TV commercial between cartoons in the mid '70's... flashback!
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
10-15-2008, 11:27 AM,
Sacred Earth
Quote:At the beginning, I felt like I was watching a TV commercial between cartoons in the mid '70's... flashback!
"Let them hate provided they fear" - is that FOR REAL?

Sorry, I hated it. We ALL share a responsibility for the shit we create. Even if you've ALWAYS put away rubbish in the proper places, you have allowed others not to do so.
10-15-2008, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2008, 01:19 PM by ---.)
Sacred Earth
I'd dispute what Jazzroc is saying...it's not ALL of us.I don't think the 34,000 children that die every day through disease,famine and war bear much responsibility reallly - nor do many who getting fucked over either.

'Why?' retardation, greed and fear. it wouldn't surprise me if there was a global egregore .
10-15-2008, 12:51 PM,
Sacred Earth
Quote:I don't think the 34,000 children that die every day
write in to Conspiracy Central? Nor do I...
10-15-2008, 01:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2008, 02:59 PM by ---.)
Sacred Earth
Quote:
Quote:I don't think the 34,000 children that die every day
write in to Conspiracy Central? Nor do I...

No, I gather that, of course you don't - it was a nudge to further qualification of the statement - these are just words, after all, detached from any other references or cues the human mind usually facilitates to garner a sense of what the other means , precision of statement important,no? Unless you meant all of us here on the board - and we shouldn't chastise ourselves too much - not very constructive - or ALL humanity - it wasn't clear - and it certainly isn't ALL humanities fault things are going to shit.
10-15-2008, 02:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2008, 03:03 PM by JazzRoc.)
Sacred Earth
Quote:it certainly isn't ALL humanities fault things are going to shit.
I think that those who read here and write here must accept responsibility. There's too much of an implicit "It's not my fault" bandied about here, as if one had never heard that "the price of freedom is eternal vigilance". Whose "freedom", exactly? Surely, it's everyone's!

There's a natural tendency when one is young to look around you and say to yourself "I'm too young to be held accountable for the shit I see". This is quite probably perfectly true, but only for the first time you say it...

In my case, when I was young I felt that the Korean War and the Suez incident had nothing to do with me. Vietnam outraged me, but I was a Brit, so just looked on as atrocities took place. The Falklands outraged me - Britain by its diplomatic failure allowed a "bread-and-circuses" war with a banana republic, cocking things up bigtime with its usual shameful mismanagement. The only thing that stood out from the humiliating shame was the absolute courage of our servicemen. By the time Iraq happened I had left Britain for good. Throughout my time in Britain I can honestly say that at NO time was there anything carried out with which I was in agreement. Nothing at all!

Yet now I'm 64 I must accept responsibility for the state we are in. Maybe if I had tried a little harder...

The point is that, little-by-little, your personal responsibility comes creeping in. Call it "death-by-a-thousand-cuts", if you will.

One day you too WILL be 64 and by then it WILL DEFINITELY be YOUR responsibility.
10-15-2008, 03:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2008, 03:02 PM by ---.)
Sacred Earth
sure, I'm not trying to absolve myself of any responsibility, nor those of us enjoying the fruits of colonisation - the poor of the rich, if you will.

I mean the billions of others holding the short end of the stick who really aren't complicit to any notable extent..
10-15-2008, 03:12 PM,
Sacred Earth
Quote:sure, I'm not trying to absolve myself of any responsibility, nor those of us enjoying the fruits of colonisation - the poor of the rich, if you will.

I mean the billions of others holding the short end of the stick who really aren't complicit to any notable extent..
Well, I wasn't getting at you. We all share this problem here, and we are all sidelined. I'm not sure it is discharged by C&Ping any old rubbish here either.
10-15-2008, 03:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2008, 08:16 PM by ---.)
Sacred Earth
Quote:
Quote:sure, I'm not trying to absolve myself of any responsibility, nor those of us enjoying the fruits of colonisation - the poor of the rich, if you will.

Well, I wasn't getting at you. We all share this problem here, and we are all sidelined. I'm not sure it is discharged by C&Ping any old rubbish here either.

no, I wasn't taking it personally..no worries - I was just saying

what's C&Ping? ohh - cut and pasting. duh. what's the problem with that - it's the main way of disseminating info - you're grumbling too much there JR
10-15-2008, 05:04 PM,
Sacred Earth
I was thinking of what an elder said to me and others, "our overall role to creation is for us to change our ways". To transform, meta-morph, become and see a different way from those powers that be want us to fall.
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
10-15-2008, 09:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2008, 09:04 PM by Easy Skanking.)
Sacred Earth
Quote:"Let them hate provided they fear" - is that FOR REAL?

Thankfully that is just from the movie "Southland Tales". It's a sci-fi flick set in a world very similar to our own and, as good sci-fi usually does, it makes a very poignant comment about the state of our world and how truly broken it is. It's one of those films that has tons of big name Hollywood stars that never gets advertised because it strikes a little to close to the truth for TPTB.

Despite the fact that it is a fictional movie, I find that motto to be closer to the shape of things than "To Serve and Protect".
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
10-16-2008, 09:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2008, 09:08 AM by JazzRoc.)
Sacred Earth
Quote:It's one of those films that has tons of big name Hollywood stars that never gets advertised because it strikes a little to close to the truth for TPTB.
A mid-sixties film entitled "Seconds" is similar and worth seeing. It starred, of all people, Rock Hudson. Very chilling...
10-16-2008, 06:13 PM,
Sacred Earth
very moving. Thanks for sharing Mexika..
geeeerrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrr

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antimatter caught streaming from thunderstorms on Earth Valentine 1 638 01-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes? Deathaniel 0 609 10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  The Elements of Nature - Ancient Foundations Revisited: Earth, Water, Wind and Fire FastTadpole 0 1,022 09-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  HAARP-The Military Pandora's Box-Electromagnetic Manipulation of the Earth's Climate h3rm35 0 944 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Chile Earthquake Altered Earth Axis, Shortened Day mastermg 1 842 03-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Cosmic Rays Reaching Earth At Highest Level in 50 Years i8manu 0 564 10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: i8manu
  First black hole for light created on Earth --- 0 584 10-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Last Post: ---
  $21 Billion Orbiting Solar Array will Beam Electricity to Earth Solve et Coagula 3 970 09-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Last Post: hilly7
  N.a.s.a To Study Highest Clouds On Earth flatron 4 978 09-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Scientists Debate Shading Earth As Climate Fix mexika 0 445 06-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Last Post: mexika