Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California
10-16-2008, 12:57 AM,
California
Spraying over California has began recently. For about two months, activity was almost zero and you could tell natural clouds and skies from unatural clouds. Now, the whole sky look so unatural and white jetliners appear to be flying high up from different directions and spraying either a white streak or

ONE PLANE SPRYING TRIPLE STREAKS SIMULTANEOUSLY.

I have not seen a triple streak, but either one, I can't recall double. Today about 4:45, one plane from the north east was spraying a double streak.

Anybody seen a triple streak, which is a very wide angle as the plane moves forward. The sky is now looks very unnaturally and planes continue to spray this white cloudy streak like streams.

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
10-16-2008, 01:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2008, 01:55 AM by mastermg.)
California
I noticed too, I was going to mention it but you beat me to it. Cali is now majorly spray infested in LA county too.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
10-16-2008, 02:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2008, 02:41 AM by mexika.)
California
Quote:I noticed too, I was going to mention it but you beat me to it. Cali is now majorly spray infested in LA county too.

Sorry :grin:

Yup... When you see planes in frequent intervals of 5 or less minutes, you have to wonder. Fires, than spraying, what next?

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

10-16-2008, 09:02 AM,
California
It's probably caused by the change to winter weather in the stratosphere.

How do you "know" the difference between "natural" and "artificial"?
10-19-2008, 01:47 AM,
California
Quote:It's probably caused by the change to winter weather in the stratosphere.

sometimes it's just obvious like tits........
geeeerrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrrr 'ngeeeeeeerrrr
10-19-2008, 02:04 AM,
California
Quote:It's probably caused by the change to winter weather in the stratosphere.

How do you know the difference between water and beer or a Marboro and weed? Come on man, I live under clouds when there are clouds and sometimes clouds just dont look right...

Soul Rebel Native Son

10-19-2008, 05:01 AM,
California
Thin crisscrossing lines dont look natural to me. Plus, we see the trails coming out of planes and then expand into cloudlike trails 45 mins later.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
10-19-2008, 05:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2008, 06:11 AM by mexika.)
California
Quote:Thin crisscrossing lines dont look natural to me. Plus, we see the trails coming out of planes and then expand into cloudlike trails 45 mins later.

Some weird shit is happening and I'm not satisfied with fairy tales of cloud cotton candy.

This just not normal:
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=ag57q-OZDow

Soul Rebel Native Son

10-19-2008, 09:28 AM,
California
DUHHH THATS NATURAL U DAMN CONSPIRACYIST DURRR

Gilbert Arizona had some huge ones this morning
Vegetarian
Communist
10-19-2008, 10:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2008, 11:26 AM by JazzRoc.)
California
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you just children?

I find it amusing when young people without experience or education tell mature adults what is wrong with normal weather.

It's as if ignorance were a virtue.

I mean, if I were to make unusual claims (and mass-poisoning IS an unusual claim), I would take some care to distinguish what I see from what would be normal weather.

But you guys take (or watch) endless vids of perfectly ordinary weather and normal passenger shuttle traffic and start raving about cancers and infections as if bacteria, viruses, photochemically-altered traffic fumes, farm and factory dusts, pollens, and mutagens weren't around you all the time. When they ARE...

Why don't you educate yourself properly with the machine in front of you, instead of hardening your vicious preconceptions on the "products" of snake oil salesmen?

EDIT. Here's a tip. If you use a search engine, choose the "exclude words" function and enter "CHEMTRAIL" into it.

Then search "atmosphere", "tropopause", "troposphere", "stratosphere", "contrail", "vapor trail", "aerosol", "ionosphere", "passenger air traffic", "annual world air traffic fuel consumption", "contrail constituents", "contrail propagation", "contrail research", "gas turbine exhaust products", "effects of air travel on albedo", "properties of the atmosphere", "atmospheric physics", etc., etc.

You will find a whole new world out there. It's known as THE REAL WORLD.
10-19-2008, 10:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2008, 10:14 PM by mexika.)
California
Quote:DUHHH THATS NATURAL U DAMN CONSPIRACYIST DURRR

Gilbert Arizona had some huge ones this morning

hahaha

He could also be government slime.

Soul Rebel Native Son

10-19-2008, 11:28 PM,
California
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIe0ZVF1rPc

Yeah they dont exist
lololol
Vegetarian
Communist
10-20-2008, 12:28 AM,
California
Quote:DUHHH THATS NATURAL U DAMN CONSPIRACYIST DURRR

classical!
10-20-2008, 12:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2008, 12:39 AM by shoobdebabde.)
California
Quote:Why don't you educate yourself properly with the machine in front of you, instead of hardening your vicious preconceptions on the "products" of snake oil salesmen?

I shouldnt have read this, because it poses a serious threat to anyone's IQ, but I gotta say, WHAT PRODUCT? Who has to benefit from 'selling' these 'ideas' which are clearly crimes against humanity? Doesn't someone need to benefit from something in order to 'sell' an idea? What happens if there is NOTHING to gain by propagating truths and observations? Does that logically mean that you're just wrong with that assertion? I'll tell you what though, when you work as a disinformant, and/or for the culprits, one certainly has a lot to gain by way of hush-hush, obfuscation and fear-uncertainty-doubt by shamelessly pushing fantastical and LONG SHOT, logical fallacy explanations that sound downright idiotic most of the time and are a complete stretch no matter how you look at it and perverting the name of science in doing so. Let the people discuss in peace, without you stinking up the thread, cool?
10-20-2008, 04:03 AM,
California
I take it the skeptics dont look up at the sky very often? to engrossed in the 'how to make money' pages of the local snoozepaper !!

CHEMTRAILS are real, the quicker some of you folks realise this, the longer you will live !!
Above all else, unto thine own self be true!

[Image: CSIWEMBLEY.png]