Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliver Stone's "W" Movie - No TORRENTS AVAILABLE
10-25-2008, 03:13 PM,
I find this extremely curious that there are not ANY TORRENTS, no cams, no nothing of the movie "W" on the net. Anyone willing to venture a guess as to why or maybe someone out there knows why. I find this most strange indeed.

If I were asked to venture a guess I would probably say that this act alone describes in vibrant detail the fact that the torrent or file sharing community in general (if you will) is totally owned and controlled by the powers that be.

You would have to ask yourself the question, even in the most controlled release of the movie, even in less than 100 theaters you are telling me that NO ONE is in there with a camcorder recording that movie?

How I love those morons running the show, can they be anymore obvious?

I would have put this post in OFF TOPIC CHAT but kept getting errors about new topic posting. So the mods can move this if they want to.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

10-25-2008, 04:51 PM,
because its the biggest waste of time ever
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
10-25-2008, 10:31 PM,
I wasn't asking for a movie review, I know the movie is stupid, it's about a stupid idiot.

But the fact that every single movie that hits theaters (no matter how stupid) usually are posted on the net within 48 hours. All I was doing was pointing out the fact that this is nowhere to be found.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

10-25-2008, 10:58 PM,
they are saving their camera batteries...;)

i know what u mean though
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
10-26-2008, 10:55 AM,
I am willing to bet that Nov 5 the torrent will be everywhere on the net.

10-26-2008, 11:38 AM,
Well it's not a new Star Wars movie. There's not one release group that got famous for being first releasing a political documentary. Btw. it's already out, you just have to know where to look.
10-26-2008, 11:51 AM,
Yeah, that's rich. You gotta know where to look. Maybe I ought to try looking in MacLean, Va. And then maybe you mean on the IRC or Newsgroups or someone's FTP site. I know the outlets that would have it.

Everything that hits theaters is posted on some kind of file sharing site within 48 hours.

This and I repeat THIS is not a political documentary. It's the same thing as JFK or Nixon. Those were movies. That is all Oliver Stone does is movies.

Whatever

UPDATE: I just checked mininova and they just had (within the last 3 hours) the addition of a cam version of "W". No Seeds or Leeches (Odd). The release group is Camelot (interesting) and the group states that the quality is barely watchable due to angles and flickering (interesting). One would think that release groups know where to sit in a movie theater and how to copy a movie. They are figuring that a screener or an R5 will be released soon. (Yeah Nov 5)

I don't care what anyone else says, I have dealt in the file sharing community long enough to know that everything gets posted fairly quickly..NO MATTER THE QUALITY. But then when the powers that be are running the file sharing community they will put out what they want when they want.

10-27-2008, 02:01 AM,
Well, it's been released, it's watchable though it's bad, it's a cam for crying out loud. If you want to watch the movie, just watch it. The file sharing community is controlled by TPTB, come on you know how funny that sounds even to the ConCen audience.
10-27-2008, 02:22 AM,
Quote:I am willing to bet that Nov 5 the torrent will be everywhere on the net.

They holding back because "W" is going to swing the election?

Quote:I don't care what anyone else says, I have dealt in the file sharing community long enough to know that everything gets posted fairly quickly..NO MATTER THE QUALITY. But then when the powers that be are running the file sharing community they will put out what they want when they want.

So the powers want everything out, except "W"? :rofl:
10-27-2008, 08:34 PM,
You ever notice that almost all the cams are done in europe or in china? I would suspect that these camers didn't even want to fuck with it.

Also, it was only released in the US, UK, Australia, Germany, and Hong Kong.
10-27-2008, 10:09 PM,
I saw the first five mins,and what a steaming pile of shit that was,i could not stomach it after that.
12-13-2008, 03:11 AM,
Wait for W II, or we already seen it.
Well preserve to horror for future generations.
Any they will say no one did anything about it.

But do we know why Truman let in Nazis.
And a whole pile of things no one cares about.

Bush, the man that struck out America.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Art of Deception Official Full Movie vagabonder 1 436 04-18-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Cloud Atlas movie review fujiinn 4 379 03-04-2014, 03:53 PM
  Valkyrie: Did you spot the propaganda in this movie? Watchdog 3 1,676 11-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
Heart Abby Criticizes "Zero Dark" Movie Propaganda CharliePrime 0 488 12-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Thumbs Up Good big-budget movie about ancient Alexandria CharliePrime 0 361 12-13-2012, 05:27 PM
  Hidden hand manipulation of anti-Islam movie & after effect chaos SirBustaBear 1 687 09-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Tracker site not uploading torrents datars 19 2,023 01-18-2012, 09:01 PM
Last Post: yeti
  1978 MOVIE MOCKS 911 CRASH PHYSICS + Warren Cuccurullo (ex Zappa / Duran Duran) Negentropic 0 801 10-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Negentropic
  Oliver Stone Is At It Again NickHedge 0 507 07-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Last Post: NickHedge
  "26 down just one to go for the Lisbon Treaty" --- 16 1,823 10-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx