Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obama is the new president
11-05-2008, 05:17 AM,
Obama won, lets wait and see what the elitists have in store for us this term. Happy Obamanation...
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
11-05-2008, 05:58 AM,
One things for sure, he would have to be awfully bad to even compete with Bush, so I look at it as, at least we may get a break.

My biggest question is, do Faux, CNN, NBC, ABC get fired too?

Second question, will Obama ask for the to say I'm sorry to the reverend for their lies about him?
11-05-2008, 06:15 AM,
Quote:One things for sure, he would have to be awfully bad to even compete with Bush, so I look at it as, at least we may get a break.

Second question, will Obama ask for the to say I'm sorry to the reverend for their lies about him?
Do they get fired? Well, I would wish so and be replaced by someone like Globalresearch, that would make the world so much better. :rolleyes:
Who knows if he'll ask the reverend to say sorry.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
11-05-2008, 06:25 AM,
Actually I meant that the news media owes Rev Wright an apologie. They misrepresented him with his sound bites.
11-05-2008, 06:45 AM,
Quote:One things for sure, he would have to be awfully bad to even compete with Bush, so I look at it as, at least we may get a break.

If you look at it from the purely political perspective it might be a "break". But they will use the good cop bad cop routine, give us a happy face to look at as a politician while unmericlessly fucking us through economics.

It will be more of the same, it's just that this cycle we get a happy face in the white house.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
11-05-2008, 07:28 AM,
is it me or does it seem like Obama did not look that real happy while giving speeches on Fox? He seemed kind of sad, worried. Poor Obama if he wins since he will be inheriting too many problems of what these neocons did. If he wins, he should than retreat from the race because this shit is not over till those bastards are brought to trial. Oh yea...we still need to settle score with 911....
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
11-05-2008, 08:15 AM,
So the leader of the free world is a neo-fascist oreo cookie.

Great!

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
11-05-2008, 08:41 AM,
Quote:So the leader of the free world is a neo-fascist oreo cookie.

Great!

MMM

free world...? no where are the cattle so enslaved than in what they think is democracy...

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

11-05-2008, 08:55 AM,
Quote:free world...? no where are the cattle so enslaved than in what they think is democracy...

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
11-05-2008, 10:18 AM,
Well from the differences between what they were saying during their campaigns, it has to be a good thing that McCain didnt get in.

Obama has promised to talk with Iran and Syria, and he wants to get out of Iraq. Thats got to be better than the bully boy tactics of the neo-cons and McCain seemed to be following.
11-05-2008, 02:46 PM,
[Image: brookes1_426019a.jpg]
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
11-06-2008, 12:40 AM,
Lets hope he opens the Disclosure Project up, and presents info to the world:D
Above all else, unto thine own self be true!

[Image: CSIWEMBLEY.png]
11-06-2008, 12:58 AM,
Quote:

Do they get fired? Well, I would wish so and be replaced by someone like Globalresearch, that would make the world so much better. :rolleyes:

They don't get fired... they change their tune to fit the agenda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsP6XN2dIo
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
11-06-2008, 01:12 AM,
Quote:
Quote:

They don't get fired... they change their tune to fit the agenda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsP6XN2dIo

hypocrisy.....

Soul Rebel Native Son

11-06-2008, 01:22 AM,
They suck as actors. Even though the term was a bit off, Nader is right with his question, which could have been posed to anybody except Bush which answered the question by his own actions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Obama from Brussels: Surrender to the All-Powerful Sovereign! bristopen 3 579 06-28-2014, 07:04 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
Smile Obama Thugs Enjoy Poking Us CharliePrime 0 348 04-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Bolivian president to sue US govt for crimes against humanity mexika 2 494 09-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Last Post: mexika
  US attack on Syria delayed after surprise U-turn from Obama drummer 2 480 09-01-2013, 09:37 AM
  Obama’s All-out Global War Against an American Asylum Seeker mexika 0 346 07-13-2013, 12:06 AM
  Israel Zionists have vested interest in Latin America with Aide form U.S - Obama mexika 1 614 07-06-2013, 01:51 AM
  Treatment of Bolivian president Evo Morales treatment stirs up fury in Latin America mexika 0 388 07-04-2013, 09:54 PM
  Bolivian President's Plane Diverted Amid Rumors it Carried Snowden mexika 1 603 07-04-2013, 12:29 AM
  Obama's SEAL Team 6 Coverup datars 1 370 07-03-2013, 11:22 PM
  Obama Science Czar confronted on forced abortions CharliePrime 0 358 05-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime