Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Scarborough says "Fuck You" on Morning Joe today
11-10-2008, 11:31 PM,
Was anyone listening/watching Morning Joe this morning when that loud mouth Joe Scarborough was blathering on about Rahm "Rahm Zombie" Emanuel when he just blurted out "Fuck You" and the delay didn't catch it. The show got weird when he just kept talking like he didn't even hear himself. Then he argued that he didn't say it. Mika was calling to him by saying "Come to Mommy". What the hell is going on with this show?

The video is on YouTube along with Huffington Post and DailyKos and everywhere else on the net.

My question is will MSNBC fire him like they did Don Imus when he said "Nappy Headed Hoes"? Or will they give him ANOTHER PASS since this is the 2nd time in 2 years that he has said this on the air. The first time was 2 years ago when he was talking to Tucker Carlson and Carlson just laughed when he said it.

The best excuse that Scarborough could give was that he was quoting Rahm Emanuel. But if you watch it you never see anywhere where he is quoting either by saying it or using air quotes.

This is absolutely fascinating.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

11-11-2008, 02:27 PM,
thanks for getting this on the tracker nick....
http://tracker.conspiracycentral.net/torre...ils.php?id=3356

and a youtube link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SJUwn6eSNo...feature=related

i have never seen the show b/f, but after watching the clip.... it seemed very staged IMO.
Joe Scarborough is a former congressman and Mika Brzezinski is Zbigniew Brzezinski's daughter.
HOPEFULLY he will be fired, yet i have my doubts.
11-11-2008, 03:40 PM,
he'll be fine, he pulls to many viewers. FCC will just fine em a thousand dollars nothing compared to their million dollar pay rolls. He looked like he was reading the prompter hardcore though, clearly it was put up on there by someone working on the propaganda line, happens more often then people think. People in that business are shady as fuck, they will kill u if it meant your job.
11-11-2008, 04:23 PM,
Yes, I watched everyone from Shuster thru to Rachel last night and not one word about Joe (no Joe anywhere either).

This morning everything was just fine. Richard Haass (Pres of CFR) made an appearance and at the end when he was leaving he gave Joe a bar of Dove soap. I thought it interesting that the warden (Haass) made an appearance today and did that. But I also noticed that Joe let everyone talk without interrupting them. Things seemed to be quite controlled today and more laid back than usual. I wonder if it was staged. If it was then the other stuff makes no sense. I think personally that Joe was running his mouth and it overloaded his transmission yesterday.

But what made me really wonder was when Mika said "Come to Mommy". I feel dirty just typing that remark, that is how creepy it sounded. I do believe those two are having an affair.

But all in all Joe obviously can say whatever he wants and will have no punishment for it which only lends more credibility to the fact that the media is controlled. They proved us right and made themselves look like fools.

Way to go idiots in power. Keep up the good work.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

11-11-2008, 05:58 PM,
LOL...yeah that "come to mommy" remark was very weird.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
11-12-2008, 08:06 PM,
I just found this "SWEET" revenge blog against Scar. Looks like Glenn Greenwald from Salon did his homework and Scar may soon become a victim of his own stupidity and censorship shenanigans. Here is the link, just read down to where his blog on the Joe Scarborough entry is and he explains what Scar did about Janet Jackson and how he has pushed so hard to keep the "F" word off the air.

Greenwald is collecting all the angry emails and taking them to Washington to do the same thing to Scar that Scar did to everyone else.

Good for him.

I read on a blog today that someone came up with the idea that everytime someone sees Scar on the street they should yell "Fuck You" at him. I can just see that, that would be so "fuckin sweet".

Great read, this Salon blog article: http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/

11-13-2008, 01:19 PM,
who gives a shit.

who's dumb enough to watch tv ?
11-13-2008, 01:47 PM,
Quote:who gives a shit.

who's dumb enough to watch tv ?

I am so glad you added that to the discussion, that constructive criticism of the validity of this thread was just what was required!

/Sarcasm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  who the fuck is Adam Parfrey? : conspiracy theory 101 Frank2 0 310 06-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  I am decided to get drunk as fuck tday.."ask me a question" Frank2 14 1,897 05-10-2013, 03:38 PM
  I am back at least for today lol, found something cool Weyland 1 514 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Truth Frequency Radio Live tonight./today..later Frank2 3 670 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
  Founder of ConCen's Birthday Today ! April 15 2,363 08-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
  Fuck Harper! K.Trout 15 4,340 06-08-2011, 05:46 AM
Last Post: zapoper
  Fuck audacity, use Jokosher! joeblow 20 6,606 01-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Last Post: groggin
  I lost a great guest for my show today joeblow 80 11,675 07-31-2010, 02:26 AM
Last Post: nik
  Happy Birthday Today To..... hilly7 0 632 07-11-2010, 05:19 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  The Anniversary of 7/7 today --- 5 1,169 07-10-2010, 04:17 PM