Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama 08
11-13-2008, 02:01 AM,
Obama 08
November 7, 2008

Before we get all feeling good about Obama and the election and thinking that the reign of evil is over, let’s get a few things straight.

First: 57% of the white population VOTED AGAINST Barrack Obama. That means that most of that white population is still racist, white supremacist, evil in its core. Don’t be fooled by the good white people who are not racist and who voted for Obama, they represent the minority of white people.

So don’t start kicking back as if white supremacy is now at an end. Examine the reality of the numbers of this election. If all racial minorities were not growing in numbers, if they had not been allowed-permitted to vote, if they had not been voting in greater and greater numbers, there would be no President Obama. That 57% would have defined this last election, proving that white supremacy still rules. In the south and south-like states like Arizona the vast majority of whites voted AGAINST Obama. This is the cultural conservatives voting white supremacy. Cultural conservatives means those who want to conserve the old “American Values” of slavery, “Indian Killing”. stealing other people’s lands, segregation, lynchings, white privilege, and all of the other evils of white supremacy.

But the civil rights movement has given us the illusion of equality, of hope, of promises fulfilled. And yes good white people were a part of that civil rights movement, but don’t get it into your head that white supremacy is over because there are good white people who are not racists.

Obama winning is mostly an illusion. The money and power that put him in the White House still controls him. But the deeper truth is that he is basically a white man in a black man’s body (like Clarence Thomas, Ward Connerly, Bill Cosby, Juan Williams and other pro-colonialists-capitalists). Obama knows who he serves. He speaks their language. He speaks in their interests. He makes sure the Master don’t get scared. He is the good house slave who has been allowed control of the master’s house. He has the keys. He does not own the house. He does not own or control the plantation. He makes for a good illusion of equality and justice fulfilled. But the slaves are still slaves and white privilege is still what governs our lives.

Obama is part of the Colonialist Capitalist Party (the left wing of it). He will maintain the power structure that supports him, that put him where he is. He will do whatever it takes to be “an American President” of note, to go into the “American” history books. If he spoke total truth about the past and ongoing crimes of white supremacy and stolen wealth he would not have been elected. If he was going to make real non- colonialist-capitalist changes he would not have been allowed to even run for the office. He speaks as a white man, for the interests of the white man, the interests of colonialism and capitalism. He already speaks of “our founding fathers” as if he is equal to the white supremacist slavers, terrorists, thieves, murderers, and genocidal monsters who invaded our continent and who founded their white supremacist “America”. “America” was founded as a white supremacist nation, founded on genocide and slavery.

Democracy is an illusion. It was never meant to include us as equal human beings, us as Nican Tlaca with our full rights to our humanity (independent of Europeans) is never meant to exist within a white supremacist democracy.

Do we have real choices in this democracy, educated truthful options that fulfill us as human beings, as Nican Tlaca (Indigenous people)? If you are educated in the interests and history of our people the answer is obviously NO. If you are looking out for the interests of white supremacy and the colonialist capitalist system or if you are ignorant of history you will say YES.

But the truth is that what we have is a “game of democracy” where we pretend that we really have a say in who governs us. They presnt the choice of "Do we kill you or do you committ suicide?" That is not democracy. We want more choices. We want the choice to be free from Europeans controlling our lives and the wealth of our contient.

Under this false democracy, this false history, we find that we too pretend that “our founding fathers” had us in mind when they wrote the declaration of independence and the constitution. They may not have had us in mind but we better hang on to those pieces of paper that guarantee us at least some rights. We better vote for the lesser of the evils presented to us, in this case Obama. But let’s not get all giddy and sappy thinking that “We’re free at last. Thank God Almighty, we’re free at last.”

The reality is that power comes from the wealth of capital. And that capital was stolen from us through the crimes of colonialism (genocide and slavery, stolen land and white supremacy). You cannot bring down this colonialism without bringing down capitalism. Capitalism is white colonial control over our continent and its wealth.

But we Nican Tlaca, the Indigenous people of this continent are still mostly ignorant about the reality in which we live. Colonialism is still pretty much "The Matrix" in which we live as slaves. Most of our people don’t care about anything other than their selfish individual interests. No one has taught them anything different.

We at Mexica Movement are trying to present that other option, the option of liberation, but we don’t have the media, institutions, or support of our own people to get them to be knowledgeable about their own history or their own interests. Our people can only see a white world and a white future. Obama is going to confirm that supremacy of a white controlled world, the hopelessness of liberation and the futility of thinking that we can live without white people controlling our lives and our continent.

There are a lot of African descent people who are now saying that they are now “free at last”. Obama winning the presidency somehow means that if they don’t succeed in capitalist colonialist America it is their own fault. They can’t keep blaming the white man for their problems. Score another win for the Colonialist Capitalist Party, for white supremacy.

For us, as Nican Tlaca, we can’t get caught up in the “being Americans” illusion that has already happened to almost all people of African descent in “America”. Most of us who are speaking English are citizens or were born here on the colonial nation called America. We carry American passports. We vote. We are forced to go to their schools, accept their media, and walk and talk as virtual slaves with the rest of our people who exist within this colonialism----in total ignorance of the colonial white supremacist reality of their lives.

We need to help ourselves to sober up from the drug of colonialism/capitalism. We were not the Pilgrims or Columbus’s children., not "the founding fathers". That is not our past, not who we are. We were not the slave masters. We were not the English or the Iberian Spaniards of Europe. We did not steal our own land and commit genocide upon ourselves. We exist within what is called America, but we are not Americans. We are the Nican Tlaca, the Indigenous people of this continent who are under occupation by the autonomous European colonies on our continent. This whole mestizo mentality only confuses us more. But even that is real simple to counter with truth and clarity. Having some white blood doesn’t make you white. Malcolm X had some white blood and it didn’t make him white. Barrack Obama had a white mother and that doesn’t make him white. Snap out that mestizo nonsense and you will find who you really are: Nican Tlaca, the Indigenous people of this continent.

For those white supremacists who keep saying to us “leave the past in the past”, we say to you “then leave your Jesus in the past, leave Europe in your past, your Renaissance, your George Washington, your Civil War, and all of who you are in the past!” And of course they won’t do that. It is not in their interests to do that. It is not in our interests to leave our past in the past. We need to know our past in order to understand the slavery in which we now live. We need to know our past in order for us to plan for a liberated future for our people.

Of course there’s a lot more to say about all of this, but for now this is all. This is all said here to help sober up those of us who may have gotten a little drunk under the Obama Illusion.

Your well-thought-out thoughts are welcome.

Below are some youtube videos representative of a lot of other crazy ignorant white people that might help you better understand reality:

crazy old white woman calling obama an arab:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrnRU3ocIH4&NR=1

white man selling obama "monkey" t-shirts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU2sQ5ukOko

old white guy with obama "monkey":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUovpF9LWU...feature=related

white racists in colorado, including kids making monkey noises:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vagD-4AH4Vc...feature=related

Olin Tezcatlipoca
Director
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
11-13-2008, 02:17 AM,
Obama 08
hmm - well thought out comments? how about 'off the cuff' instead?

for a start:

number A.

57% (if that's a real stat) of the 'white' populace in the USA not voting for Obama does NOT automatically designate them as 'white supremacists'

it's a ----> LOGICAL FALLACY

plenty people don't vote because they DON"T GIVE A FUCK or don't vote because THEY GIVE A FUCK etc etc

Genocide...

how many times need we go through this Mex?

xenophobia and genocidal tendencies are HARDWIRED into ALL human groupings

don't leave the past in the past - let's have a look at it shall we?

The politik preached here is one of HATE - this is easily divided, walked round like a blind rag doll on strings from above and corrupt from inception.

there's more but let's do that for an opening gambit..
11-13-2008, 02:46 AM,
Obama 08
Quote:hmm - well thought out comments? how about 'off the cuff' instead?

for a start:

number A.

57% (if that's a real stat) of the 'white' populace in the USA not voting for Obama does NOT automatically designate them as 'white supremacists'

it's a ----> LOGICAL FALLACY
I was about to post a comment about this but you beat me to it nik. Even of the people that voted for McCain there are other possible reasons besides being racist (not the least of which is probably mental illness.) That aside there is no way that one can blanket equate everyone that voted against Obama as keeping the darkie out of office. It's just nonsense.

The other point I'd like to touch on is this "white privilege" mythos. It's horseshit and always has been. The U.S. was built off the backs of slaves no doubt. Black slaves, Native American slaves, Asian slaves, and yes white European slaves. The claim that the democracy is an illusion but so is this white supremacy white privilege thing. Some whites might enjoy a better status to a degree, but they're still slaves except for the controlling oligarchs. The main reason the power structure maintained these minor class differences in benefit for whites was so that other groups would look to the whites instead of the oligarchs when they needed a whipping boy for their problems. Meanwhile the whites get fed the same propaganda in reverse, that the foreigners and blacks are "taking their jobs."

Group A blames group B for holding them back, while group B blames group A for bringing them down. The whole time group C is laughing their asses off at how stupid groups A and B are. You need to stop with the blanket white bashing. It's no different than constant Jew-baiting or any other factionalization trick the oligarchs use to con us. By promoting nonsense like all white Americans are racists you're decending from the moral ground of reasonable people who can see how groups are played off against each other to the realm of the crazy old white guy with the Obama monkey shirts.

Just an aside also. When people say things like
Quote:But the deeper truth is that he is basically a white man in a black man’s body (like Clarence Thomas, Ward Connerly, Bill Cosby, Juan Williams and other pro-colonialists-capitalists).
it really pisses me off because all it is doing is feeding the lie that I above mentioned. They aren't Oreos or any of those other cute catch phrases people use to say that blacks are dark skinned whites. That feeds the illusion that it's a racial thing. They are establishment shills, which is a bootlicking mentality that knows no racial type. Let's get it straight, the oligarchy doesn't care what color someone is if they can further the agenda and are useful they will be used, end of story. Racial identity is not synonomous with political or class status although the two do correlate sometimes. Whites can be slaves and blacks can be agenda shills. I think the election should make clear now that whatever your skin color you can get selected as long as you sell out.
11-13-2008, 03:22 AM,
Obama 08
those people on those videos trip me out....

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

11-13-2008, 03:25 AM,
Obama 08
Quote:those people on those videos trip me out....

me too
11-13-2008, 03:31 AM,
Obama 08
Quote:
Quote:those people on those videos trip me out....

me too

They are scared of Obama? Fear, Fear, Fear... and I think I know where it comes from....Hollywood, politicians, and racist and the vatican..

I think this is where it comes from:
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=NPBHtjZmSpw

Soul Rebel Native Son

11-13-2008, 09:05 AM,
Obama 08
I am sure a vast majority of that 57% of the white population voted Republican as they
have always done regardless of the opposition,i read that Obama won 43% of the white American vote,
maybe they where voting for his white half?

anyway are we not all slaves of the NWO regardless of race,creed.
11-13-2008, 11:57 AM,
Obama 08
I have to agree with Melchor and Nik, made all of the obvious points, this is hate speech.

I would obviously state they many people did vote against Obama because they are racist bigots, my favourite one is 'Obama is a Muslim and his grandparents are, He is a terrorist and is going to take over America on behalf of the middle east.' But these ignorant morans would probably vote republican no matter what anyway. These are the type of who state we should nuke the whole middle east.

But the plane fact is that this does not equate to 57% of white Americans being white supremisists, and not even that 57% are rascist.
11-13-2008, 06:42 PM,
Obama 08
43 and 57 - the numbers statistically do add up then...

Soul Rebel Native Son

11-13-2008, 07:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2008, 07:23 PM by SiLVa.)
Obama 08
Quote:Let's get it straight, the oligarchy doesn't care what color someone is if they can further the agenda and are useful they will be used, end of story. Racial identity is not synonomous with political or class status although the two do correlate sometimes. Whites can be slaves and blacks can be agenda shills. I think the election should make clear now that whatever your skin color you can get selected as long as you sell out.

:kneelsuckers:

-okay now close thread-

But seriously...you and nik are 100% correct, you both saved me some time in responding to this, so thank you.
I deal with this kind of stuff all the time. I post frequently on a hip hop forum in which the race issue always comes up and usually by people with legitimate beefs, its just they're holding the wrong people accountable, which is what is intended with this kind of propaganda.
Great posts guys.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
11-14-2008, 11:06 AM,
Obama 08
white man selling obama "monkey" t-shirts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU2sQ5ukOko

old white guy with obama "monkey":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUovpF9LWU...feature=related

white racists in colorado, including kids making monkey noises:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vagD-4AH4Vc...feature=related

Just makes me laugh. If you told anyone in that place that the human race descended from monkeys, they wouldn't believe you. Maybe they just think that its black guys only:)
11-15-2008, 07:14 PM,
Obama 08
Ok so 57% of White's voted against Obama. I wonder how many Blacks voted for McCain? I bet you would think there are a hell of a lot of Black Democrats if you looked at the stats. And if Obama had been Republican stats would be the same.

So if anything I think the average White person has become more open minded. Where as most minorities still stick with their own. Where as if White people ever do the same were singled out as racist these days.
11-16-2008, 02:28 AM,
Obama 08
Quote:Ok so 57% of White's voted against Obama. en Republican stats would be the same.

So if anything I think the average White person has become more open minded.

Soul Rebel Native Son

11-18-2008, 07:19 PM,
Obama 08
Quote:I have to agree with Melchor and Nik, made all of the obvious points, this is hate speech.

I would obviously state they many people did vote against Obama because they are racist bigots, my favourite one is 'Obama is a Muslim and his grandparents are, He is a terrorist and is going to take over America on behalf of the middle east.' But these ignorant morans would probably vote republican no matter what anyway. These are the type of who state we should nuke the whole middle east.

But the plane fact is that this does not equate to 57% of white Americans being white supremisists, and not even that 57% are rascist.

LOL
[Image: get_a_brain_morans.jpg]
[Image: war.285.gif]
9/11 was an inside....Joke
11-18-2008, 10:37 PM,
Obama 08
lol got me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Obama from Brussels: Surrender to the All-Powerful Sovereign! bristopen 3 580 06-28-2014, 07:04 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
Smile Obama Thugs Enjoy Poking Us CharliePrime 0 348 04-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  US attack on Syria delayed after surprise U-turn from Obama drummer 2 480 09-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Obama’s All-out Global War Against an American Asylum Seeker mexika 0 347 07-13-2013, 12:06 AM
  Israel Zionists have vested interest in Latin America with Aide form U.S - Obama mexika 1 614 07-06-2013, 01:51 AM
  Obama's SEAL Team 6 Coverup datars 1 370 07-03-2013, 11:22 PM
  Obama Science Czar confronted on forced abortions CharliePrime 0 358 05-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Heart President Obama, Leader of Al-Qaeda CharliePrime 12 1,362 03-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Obama signs renewal of foreign surveillance law Easy Skanking 1 415 01-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Physicist - Obama Chosen By The Russians 20 Years Ago To Be POTUS datars 0 397 12-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Last Post: datars