Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Survivalists
10-06-2009, 12:26 AM,
UK Survivalists
Are there any forum members in the UK?

Particularly any who are interested in a survival expedition - probably in Scotland? I don't mean a meat burning piss-up.;)

I'm in NW England but I regularly head over the border and it is by far the best place for wild camping.

I spent last Christmas and New Year on a remote beach in the Western Highlands - mainly to get away from the rabid consumerism - I may do it again this year.

So, anybody in Lancashire?
10-06-2009, 12:41 AM,
UK Survivalists
Fair amount of my family are from Lancashire but I live in former East Germany. If I was in the uk I'd be right up for it. It's a grand idea I hope some ppl take you up on it.

If you do it and I happen to be in the UK and have enough time and can get enough suitable gear then I'll be up for it. Getting out into the wilds is the best.

Ever had any trouble in Scotland for being one of the queen's bastards?
10-06-2009, 01:01 AM,
UK Survivalists
Well, if you are ever about, I'm sure time can be created.

No, I have had no bother in Scotland. To be honest, I feel much more at home there - besides, I try to avoid the urban centres where drunks of any nationality can cause trouble.
10-06-2009, 01:12 AM,
UK Survivalists
Quote:Well, if you are ever about, I'm sure time can be created.

No, I have had no bother in Scotland. To be honest, I feel much more at home there - besides, I try to avoid the urban centres where drunks of any nationality can cause trouble.

Cool thanks. Will do.
i was thinking more about trouble on coaches to be honest but yeah.. sounds great. why don't you craft it so the trip goes to where there a lot of UFO activity and get some of concen's UK Area51'ers into it too:)
10-06-2009, 01:47 AM,
UK Survivalists
Quote:Cool thanks. Will do.
i was thinking more about trouble on coaches to be honest but yeah.. sounds great. why don't you craft it so the trip goes to where there a lot of UFO activity and get some of concen's UK Area51'ers into it too:)
Ah, well, I don't use coaches. I either go on the train or in my old Land Rover.
10-06-2009, 01:51 AM,
UK Survivalists
Quote:
Quote:Cool thanks. Will do.
Ah, well, I don't use coaches. I either go on the train or in my old Land Rover.

I like the door handles on Land Rovers, the lift and lock thing.
10-06-2009, 01:58 AM,
UK Survivalists
Quote:...the lift and lock thing.

You'll have to explain that - I might not have the same handles on mine.
10-06-2009, 02:14 AM,
UK Survivalists
You mean when you pull the handle and lock the door at the same time, if the door is open? My Acura has it but I find it unnecessary.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
04-06-2012, 12:53 PM,
RE: UK Survivalists
Is Scotland a good place to drop off the radar. I'm interested in long-term survival living at this juncture.
07-27-2012, 08:59 PM,
RE: UK Survivalists
(04-06-2012, 12:53 PM)peragrate Wrote: Is Scotland a good place to drop off the radar. I'm interested in long-term survival living at this juncture.
Since I started (and forgot about) this thread, I have moved to Scotland.

Whereabouts are you?