Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoe attack to Bush ) Any similarities between this shoe act and the "Richard_Reidshoe, the bomber" after 9/11
12-16-2008, 07:02 PM,
shoe attack to Bush ) Any similarities between this shoe act and the "Richard_Reidshoe, the bomber" after 9/11
The similarities between the "journalist throws shoe at Bush in Iraq" act and the "Richard Reid, the shoe bomber", 3 months after 9/11 go far beyond the fact that both were staged by the illuminati and both involved a pair of shoes.

Related agendas - begin here
http://war-on-terrror.blogspot.com/

If you knew the basics you would also immediately know that it was staged. Part of the basics is who is given the opportunity to appear acting on TV, either "discussing" or throwing shoes:
http://who-are-the-illuminati.blogspot.com...ati-agents.html
12-16-2008, 07:03 PM,
How you can be fooled with TWO shoes is not important. How you can be fooled with TWO digits, from Megamillions lottery jackpot to 911, from Bush to Clinton, is.
http://end-times-computers.blogspot.com/
http://911-for-dummies.blogspot.com/
12-16-2008, 07:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2008, 07:15 PM by mexika.)
Someone on another thread mentioned that looked more a staged scene. Bushed mentioned that people will do anything for attention...was bush trying to get attention and divert whats happening elsewhere to his corner and for what purpose? Also, he really avoided that shoe in what seemed very expected way. If he had been looking down, reading off a piece of paper, would he have avoided the famous Iraqi shoe? He really made a very quick response to avoid it, normally, is he that quick to avoid flying shoes or was it staged in advance - was he trying to get attention?
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
12-16-2008, 07:45 PM,
I honestly dont think it was staged, just look at all the undercover special service officers that stood up when the shoe was thrown.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
12-16-2008, 07:49 PM,
Quote:I honestly dont think it was staged, just look at all the undercover special service officers that stood up when the shoe was thrown.

Now, bush is going to require every journalist to take off their shoes before entering press conferences...

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

12-16-2008, 09:02 PM,
Quote:The similarities between the "journalist throws shoe at Bush in Iraq" act and the "Richard Reid, the shoe bomber", 3 months after 9/11 go far beyond the fact that both were staged by the illuminati and both involved a pair of shoes.

Related agendas - begin here
http://war-on-terrror.blogspot.com/

If you knew the basics you would also immediately know that it was staged. Part of the basics is who is given the opportunity to appear acting on TV, either "discussing" or throwing shoes:
http://who-are-the-illuminati.blogspot.com...ati-agents.html

Quote:How you can be fooled with TWO shoes is not important. How you can be fooled with TWO digits, from Megamillions lottery jackpot to 911, from Bush to Clinton, is.
http://end-times-computers.blogspot.com/
http://911-for-dummies.blogspot.com/

Look fella, the rule is this - don't make multiple posts where you don't need to. I've already asked you once nicely - don't piss me off with this - it's the rule for everyone - consider that the final warning :angry2:.

Personally, I'm thin with your dangerous shit anyhow.

There is no connection between Richard Reid and Muntazer al-Zaid, if you can't see that it was an emphatic act by an Iraqi national against Bush for all the horror that he and co. have brought to that land then your delusion is gestalt.

The Illuminati staged it :rolleyes: jeez... get a fucking grip

Shoe thrower gets bravery award from Libya:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=615_1229360154

12-16-2008, 09:16 PM,
Quote:Someone on another thread mentioned that looked more a staged scene. Bushed mentioned that people will do anything for attention...was bush trying to get attention and divert whats happening elsewhere to his corner and for what purpose? Also, he really avoided that shoe in what seemed very expected way. If he had been looking down, reading off a piece of paper, would he have avoided the famous Iraqi shoe? He really made a very quick response to avoid it, normally, is he that quick to avoid flying shoes or was it staged in advance - was he trying to get attention?

not you too? 'Maybe' Bush noticed it soon enough to duck because the bloke shouted "you evil dog!!!" before he hurled the shoe?? :rolleyes:
12-16-2008, 09:17 PM,
I give that shoe thrower a trophy if he had hit the bush skull and bone freak...

Soul Rebel Native Son

12-16-2008, 09:20 PM,
Quote:I give that shoe thrower a trophy if he had hit the bush skull and bone freak...

It was pretty good when his dad puked and collapsed at that dinner in Japan but it's such a shame the heel didn't whack him on the temple,for sure.

Got to respect that guy. I'd say 'hat's off' to him but shoes off is probably more fitting.
12-16-2008, 10:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2008, 10:46 PM by stanteau.)
Quote:Someone on another thread mentioned that looked more a staged scene. Bushed mentioned that people will do anything for attention...was bush trying to get attention and divert whats happening elsewhere to his corner and for what purpose? Also, he really avoided that shoe in what seemed very expected way. If he had been looking down, reading off a piece of paper, would he have avoided the famous Iraqi shoe? He really made a very quick response to avoid it, normally, is he that quick to avoid flying shoes or was it staged in advance - was he trying to get attention?

I could see it being stages since now you have EVERY statuion (including hyper-liberal MSNBC) running "this isn't funny, this is our President!~~~" stories about how we need to stand up for him no matter what and shite.

And I stand by it, I think it was staged, this is the president in BAGHDAD! There shoulda been guards between every aisle ready to pounce on that dude right when he stood up.

I think about the scene in JFK about how if that woulda been for real they would've "never allowed an open window" and so on and so forth.
12-16-2008, 10:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2008, 10:56 PM by ---.)
Quote:

I could see it being stages since now you have EVERY statuion (including hyper-liberal MSNBC) running "this isn't funny, this is our President!~~~" stories about how we need to stand up for him no matter what and shite.

And I stand by it, I think it was staged, this is the president in BAGHDAD! There shoulda been guards between every aisle ready to pounce on that dude right when he stood up.

I think about the scene in JFK about how if that woulda been for real they would've "never allowed an open window" and so on and so forth.

Run the tape again and look into his eyes after the first shoe is thrown - now compare that look in his eyes to the look in his eyes when he was 'informed' about a plane crashing into the WTC - my little goat and all that. See the difference? One was staged, the other not (IMHO)

The MSM is CAPITALISING on the incident. Man, if a guy can't throw his shoes in justified rage without every CTist thinking it was a staged event then what is the world coming to??
12-17-2008, 01:43 AM,
Quote:

Maybe you just saying that is staged...:rolleyes:
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
12-17-2008, 02:43 AM,
Methinks Paris Hilton and Britney Spears gotta hurry up and get on this shoes throwing opportunity before it fizzles out.:LOL:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
12-17-2008, 10:57 AM,
I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread, makes me miserable, thanks Nik for adding a dash of sanity.
12-17-2008, 06:33 PM,
Too bad he didn't throw a grenade...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin BBQ with Clinton, Bush, and Wallace CharliePrime 2 216 04-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  George Bush Nwo Speech Error? lifttheveil 17 3,317 11-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Last Post: theteapartytruther
  Man left bloodied and screaming in pain after attack by 'bunch of leprechauns' h3rm35 1 545 06-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Last Post: thokling
Shocked 2011.04.21 is Judgement Day: Skynet is About to Attack FastTadpole 2 1,009 05-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Woman jailed for life for attack on MP Stephen Timms TriWooOx 0 562 11-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  The Jew Blue Conspiracy Shoe joeblow 0 736 07-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: joeblow
  Texas plane crash 'may be deliberate tax office attack' TriWooOx 0 505 02-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  avant garde apocalyptic new video from Massive Attack Weyland 0 391 02-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Silvio Berlusconi loses pint of blood after attack by "mental patient" --- 0 394 12-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Last Post: ---
  "Pentagon hacker" in final bid against extradition --- 1 715 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ---