Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three types of Prophecies, depending on possible illuminati reaction
12-19-2008, 06:04 AM,

Concerning what the VERY LAST of the End Time Prophets prophesized, there are three types of prophecies:
A - there is nothing the illuminati can do about it;
B - the illuminati could theoretically use it to prove End Times Prophet to be a false prophet, but there is too much at stake for the illuminati to be worth to do it;
C - the illuminati can’t change the basics but can change some detail - e.g. the date, if End Times Prophet pointed out the precise date it was supposed to happen - to prove End Times Prophet “wrong”. After 2005 End Times Prophet avoided any prophecies of this last type (1).
The main reason was the fact that, after the Prophet revealed that Terri Schindler’s satanic ritual murder would take place Good Friday 2005, the illuminati extended her torture, taken to the utter limits (denial of water), for several days. (2)

Notes
(1) Illustration of C type Prophecies - 6 October 2008, page 11 - "What Barack Obama will be telling us in a few hours":
Prophet replies to poster Accipiter, who claims that prophecy about official launch date for Illuminati staging "Obama impeachment" as reversed script for "Clinton Impeachment 1998" was proven false:
"I was looking for my post to refute this, but I noticed it has been removed from page 9.
How could I change any claims, if I am the VERY LAST of the End Time Prophets?
As for [executing] Usain Bolt, the same is valid as for the exact date for launching the “Obama impeachment” act, no exact date is given since that would be a C type.
"
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/...read/6320/P110/

Note that the first post in first page of that thread illustrates a B type prophecy, fulfilled short after, March 2008.

(2) http://end-times-prophet.blogspot.com/2005...-it-was_27.html
12-19-2008, 06:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2008, 06:12 AM by ---.)
Not sure where I stand with it considering the murk of predicated dispensational agendas but nevertheless, good post.
12-19-2008, 10:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2008, 10:22 PM by Easy Skanking.)
So "A - there is nothing the illuminati can do about it;" is a type of prophecy?

Do you even speak English?
That doesn't even make the slightest amount of sense.

"B - the illuminati could theoretically use it to prove End Times Prophet to be a false prophet, but there is too much at stake for the illuminati to be worth to do it;"

Use what to prove the End Times Prophet be false?

Nik? ............Good post?
Dude...are you baked out of your gourd?:LOL:

Maybe I'm taking the wrong kind of drugs for any of this to make sense. I guess I need some wwwaaaaaayyyyy heavier ones for this jibberish to make any sense.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
12-19-2008, 10:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2008, 10:34 PM by ---.)
Quote:Nik? ............Good post?
Dude...are you baked out of your gourd?:LOL:

Maybe I'm taking the wrong kind of drugs for any of this to make sense. I guess I need some wwwaaaaaayyyyy heavier ones for this jibberish to make any sense.

Yeah I was kinda :blush:I just sort of figured everywhere MM's posted across the net just ends up with them getting totally flamed - so I figured they are probably of a seriously masochistic bent and thought to try a different approach to try and coax them into maybe explaining just what they are on about with all this prophecy stuff. My bad.
12-19-2008, 11:59 PM,
Then don't let me hinder your tactic. I just tried and got no real response. Who knows, maybe one way we try to communicate to Kyoon will get it across that he needs to spell things out for those of us that have no clue what he's talking about let alone what kind of language it was translated from....

See my stoner radar is pretty sensitive.:LOL:
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
12-20-2008, 02:12 AM,
I thought maybe the reader's digest version had left out some of the main elements, so I went to endtimeprofit to see. Nope, it still didn't make sense. I read and have no idea what I just read, here or there.
01-06-2009, 10:25 PM,
The Illuminati are in control of everything so why is prediction so important.

I know something about risk management but so does the mob.

01-06-2009, 10:41 PM,
They're not in control of everything and what they do have calculated risks. They access the odds of problem reaction, solution. On a farm we can calculate (based on past experience) what an animals next move is when catching them. Extend one arm and they move a certain direction, if placing feed or not will help, which animal is the leader. Of course the easiest way is with a Judas Goat.

All of this comes with a risk that when just 1 animal breaks the rules, there is a real possibility that others will follow suit or do the unexpected, thus the farmer loses control. The more animals the more mathmatical possibilites for error based solely upon 1 or more breaking the rules. Ifd the farmer loses control then the game may (and usually does) have to be played out again at a later date with new tactics thrown in or else the farmer may risk injury.

So no, they do not write the rules nor do they have the control you think they have.
01-06-2009, 11:30 PM,
Lol nik... I figured that was some reverse psychology type of stuff you were pulling...good try at least.
This guy does seem to like being called a nutter, being that he never explains himself and seems to get even more and more incoherent as he posts.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
02-23-2009, 05:23 PM,
Note that the ability to change details can also be used by the illuminati to react to the situation where they were not able to meet a deadline.End Times Prophet was the only one to explain why the "suicide Obomber / 44th and last president Clinton" script had to be modified. (1)
That illustrates another case of a C type prophecy of TRUE PROPHET, where the reason why the illuminati change some detail is not primarily to prove TRUE Prophet wrong but rather because they were not able to implement the originally scheduled timeline.

Note
(1) Financial Armageddon, last possible non nuclear weapon of Armageddon, was fully launched by the Illuminati because systemic collapse arrived a few weeks before expected and shortly before suicide "Hussein Obomber II" was supposed to detonate the bomb.
http://armageddon-now.blogspot.com/2008/12...t-economic.html
02-23-2009, 05:46 PM,
Correction, there are only two types of prophecies. Those that come to pass, and those that fail to.
02-27-2009, 10:00 PM,
Note that the ability to change details can also be used by the illuminati to react to the situation where they were not able to meet a deadline. End Times Prophet was the only one to explain why the "suicide Obomber / 44th and last president Clinton" script had to be modified. (1)
That illustrates another case of a C type prophecy of TRUE PROPHET, where the reason why the illuminati change some detail is not primarily to prove TRUE Prophet wrong but rather because they were not able to implement the originally scheduled timeline.

Note
(1) Financial Armageddon, last possible non nuclear weapon of Armageddon, was fully launched by the Illuminati because systemic collapse arrived a few weeks before expected and shortly before suicide "Hussein Obomber II" was supposed to detonate the bomb.
http://armageddon-now.blogspot.com/2008/12...t-economic.html
02-27-2009, 10:11 PM,
Can you cross referrence anything without using a blogspot page? Every source I've ever read from you
is from blogspot, which leads a person to think there's multiple blogs with only one author, and he/she is trying to
support a particular argument.
02-27-2009, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2009, 11:08 PM by SiLVa.)
Quote:Can you cross referrence anything without using a blogspot page? Every source I've ever read from you
is from blogspot, which leads a person to think there's multiple blogs with only one author, and he/she is trying to
support a particular argument.

"Illuminati...blah blah blah...Prophecy of the End Times Prophet yada yada (insert random conspiracy claim with no factual backing here)...blah blah blah"
Its always the same.
The only thing I can come up with, Kyoon IS Matt Marriot. His sources = himself. Its a huge wast of time.

You wont find any post of his that doesnt source his own blog, its pretty pathetic.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
02-28-2009, 04:36 AM,
Who is End Times Prophet ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ke$ha flirts with Illuminati, occult in new video TriWooOx 2 991 11-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  Gravity Falls - Illuminati Disney Cartoon For Kids Doomsticks 6 11,175 08-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Doomsticks
Bug Cult of Mac: Brand Worship - Apple Triggers 'Religious' Reaction in Fans' Brains FastTadpole 5 4,179 08-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Acharya S: Avatar is amazing - and disturbing (the illuminati's basement outdoors) Reboot 8 2,287 02-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post: RACER
  Illuminati Movie: 90-min.-TV-Spot for the Vatican/RCC Solve et Coagula 4 1,212 05-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Obama publicly reveals GENESIS 2:2 of Illuminati anti-Bible, Saturday night, May 9, 2009 Kyoon 5 1,878 05-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  END TIME SIGNS - ** TWO ** types of illuminati reaction Kyoon 1 849 12-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Kyoon
  Predictions & Prophecies-1 lovelyk 0 401 01-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Last Post: lovelyk
  New-Age/Self-Help has something to do with Illuminati? aew 11 1,354 01-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Last Post: kukel
  Baha'i...failed Illuminati For The Muslims? High_Treason 13 3,573 04-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Last Post: leonpayne