Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAITREYA RISING?
12-22-2008, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2008, 12:48 AM by ---.)
MAITREYA RISING?
MAITREYA RISING?

By Paul Proctor
December 19, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

There was a very strange announcement made recently in the form of a press release posted on the Dow Jones & Company’s Market Watch website dated December 12, 2008, that bears mentioning, if for no other reason, because it reads like something from a supermarket tabloid. Come to think of it, didn’t Rupert Murdoch just buy Dow Jones & Company not long ago? If you’re not aware, they also publish, among other things, the Wall Street Journal.

Anyway, whether this speaks to the decline of a once great business publication or the growing power and influence of a coming world leader, only time will tell. Either way, it is clearly another ominous sign of the desperate times in which we live.

The article in question titled, Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle, advises readers to prepare for a coming miracle that all of us will see in the sky shortly before the “emergence of Maitreya and his group, the Masters of Wisdom.”

Allow me to reiterate: This is a major business and financial news publication – not some obscure blog for Bigfoot hunters and UFO enthusiasts.

The article goes on to say:

Look now for the biggest miracle of all. In the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world -- night and day.

Unbelievable? Fantasy? No, a simple fact. Around a week later, Maitreya, the World Teacher for all humanity, will begin his open emergence and -- though not yet using the name Maitreya -- will be interviewed on a major US television program.

Who is Maitreya, you ask?

The press release describes him this way:

Awaited by all faiths under different names, Maitreya is the Christ to Christians, the Imam Mahdi to Muslims, Krishna to Hindus, the Messiah to Jews, and Maitreya Buddha to Buddhists. He is the World Teacher for all, religious or not, an educator in the broadest sense.

If that doesn’t peg your spiritual discernment meter, you may want to go have it checked.

What I find fascinating is that this Maitreya fellow seems to have a strangely similar "share and save the world" agenda to that of Purpose Driven Pastor Rick Warren with his Global P.E.A.C.E. Plan and also President-elect Barack Obama with his Global Poverty Act and Universal Service Plan – men who apparently have no aversion to working with any or all of the world religions or non-religions to save the planet – which may explain, at least in part, why Warren is scheduled to lead the invocation at Obama’s upcoming inauguration.

Could this be another not-so-subtle sign of solidarity?

But what was really entertaining was seeing Warren recently proclaim the social gospel as “Marxism in Christian clothing” in the Christian Post.

Who does he think he’s kidding?

Now Obama has used so many names over the years; is it possible that “Maitreya” is just another of them? After all, during his campaign for the presidency, was he not repeatedly referred to as the Messiah?

Who knows – maybe that “bright star” will appear in the sky about a week before his swearing-in ceremony.

Or maybe he and Warren are two of Maitreya’s “Masters of Wisdom.” Or maybe they’re just a couple of flunkies that will be shoved aside when the main act arrives. Or maybe they’re all working together behind the scenes to get us into their save the world through social service mindset in preparation for the big coming out party.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Whatever the case, Mike Oppenheimer has an interesting and informative piece on this mysterious “World Teacher” titled, Maitreya the betrayer, posted on his website, Let Us Reason Ministries, along with a host of links to other related subjects that I have no hesitation recommending to my readers – especially in light of this peculiar press release.

Sure, Christmas might well come and go this year without a miraculous star compelling us all to tune in to Maitreya’s big network television debut – but still, I find it hard to believe that these guys would spend so much time and effort preparing for a non-event that would render everyone involved a laughingstock.

Getting people to take them serious after a fabulous faux pas like that might be a little tough to pull off.

But then, I guess Britney Spears did it.

At least nobody’s trying to sell us another frozen gorilla suit in a freezer.

“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”– Matthew 24:24

http://www.newswithviews.com/PaulProctor/proctor169.htm
12-22-2008, 12:25 AM,
MAITREYA RISING?
Quote:Never fear, a bright star will herald a new saviour
This week has come encouraging news for anyone with an interest in signs and wonders, or desperate for a chink of light in the prevailing gloom, which probably means most of us: a saviour is at hand.

By Mick Brown
Last Updated: 8:18PM GMT 19 Dec 2008

Comments 8 | Comment on this article

According to the Share International News Service, in a press release captioned Christmas Miracle, a "large bright star" will be appearing in the sky sometime over the next few days, or weeks, heralding the appearance on "a major US television programme" of the new World Teacher, Maitreya, who will be ushering in a new age of peace, wisdom and understanding. And not before time, I hear you say.

Share International is the organisation founded by Benjamin Creme, the Scottish painter and clairvoyant, and Britain's most redoubtable millenarian, who has been prophesying the coming of Maitreya for the past 26 years.

He is an erstwhile Theosophist and student of Alice Bailey, whose writings in the 1920s talked of the coming of "the Cosmic Christ". In 1982, Mr Creme took out full page advertisements in newspapers around the world to announce that Maitreya had arrived in London on a flight from Pakistan, having descended from the Himalayan redoubt where he had been living with a community of ascended Masters, who are watching over Mankind with a concerned eye, and was living among the Asian community.

Mr Creme was told this by one of the Masters, with whom he has been in telepathic communication since 1959 when the Master contacted Mr Creme while he was sitting in the bath.

The announcement of Maitreya's arrival in London occasioned some excitement among newspapers. But when he failed to materialise, they promptly forgot all about Mr Creme. He is, however, one of the world's great and indefatigable optimists. Undeterred, at the age of 86 he continues to travel the world, lecturing about the coming of the Maitreya, and publishing his not-for-profit magazine Share International.

I have known Mr Creme for a number of years, and like him enormously. He lives in a modest semi-detached house in Tuffnell Park, north London, with his wife Phyllis, a lecturer. He has a built a shed at the bottom of the garden where a group assembles twice a week for "transmission meditation". I remember asking him if I might speak to his Master. "Ask away," he said. I posed a question. Mr Creme was silent for a moment, cocking his head to his Master's voice, then gave a chuckle. "The Masters," he explained, "have a wonderful sense of humour." He then gave me my reply. It was an odd moment.

Maitreya has proved remarkably reluctant to reveal himself. In 1988 he reportedly made a fleeting appearance at a prayer meeting in Nairobi. Since then he has preferred to travel incognito. When I contacted Mr Creme this week (by nothing more miraculous than telephone) to inquire about the imminent appearance, he told me that his Master was able to confirm that the star would be appearing shortly, would be seen by everybody throughout the world and that "around a week" after that Maitreya would be making his appearance on American television. Did he know on what programme? "I do. But I'm not allowed to say."

When I put it to Mr Creme that the timing of the bright star's appearance seemed to have a particularly seasonal resonance, he replied: "That's why we're calling it a Christmas Miracle."

I'm not sure what to make of all this. But in the interests of balance, I consulted "The Rapture Index" - "The prophetic speedometer of end-time activity" - which is run by a fundamentalist Christian named Todd Strandberg, a former US air force supply sergeant who lives in Nebraska.

While Mr Creme sees the new age of enlightenment arriving relatively painlessly, The Rapture Index takes an apocalyptic view of the future, regularly totting up all the factors necessary for the final, cataclysmic judgment – war, famine, financial meltdown, "Beast Government" and "false Christs" among them. At this moment, true believers will ascend to heaven in "the Rapture", leaving the rest of us to... well, you really don't want to know.

The current reading of the Rapture Index is 156 points. This constitutes "Heavy prophetic activity" – not good, but still a few reassuring notches below the threshold of 160, when you are advised to "Fasten your seat belts".

None the less, I shall be watching the skies closely over the next few weeks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/persona...ew-saviour.html
12-22-2008, 01:35 AM,
MAITREYA RISING?
this all seems vaguely familiar....

"Toward the end of the nineteenth century whispers of the coming of the Messiah or the World Teacher had spread amongst occult communities. H.P.B. [Helena Petrovna Blavatsky] had written before her death in 1891 that the real purpose of the Theosophical Society was to prepare for the advent of the World Teacher."

In 1908, Annie Besant became president of the Theosophical Society (whose goal was to "gain access to the universal spiritual reality beyond material existence") Charles W. Leadbeater, former Anglican priest, a Theosophist, and 33rd degree Mason; discovered Jiddu Krishnamurti, who they believed to be the reincarnation of the being that inhabited Jesus, Krishna and Buddha. They founded the Order of the Star to spread his word. Those who listened to him speak at a Star of the East convocation in 1911, said he "spoke in the first person as a god." Others witnessed "a great coronet of brilliant, shimmering blue" appearing above his head. Many knelt to worship him as the "world teacher" and the "guiding spirit of the universe."

Following his "discovery", Krishnamurti was taken under the wing of the leadership of the Theosophical Society in Adyar and their inner circle. Leadbeater and a small number of trusted associates undertook the task of educating, protecting, and generally preparing Krishnamurti as the "vehicle" of the expected World Teacher.

However, when he came to America in 1926, his occult powers failed him, and his spirit guides left him. The New York Times reported him to be "a shy, badly frightened, nice-looking Hindu." His speaking engagements were canceled, and he later denied that he was the "Christ", and renounced the Theosophical Society.

He retired in 1929, broke all connections with organized philosophy, and became a popular mystic writer and speaker. Besant was later replaced with Alice Bailey, an occult writer who, back in the 1940's, was the first to use the term "New Age". Collaborating with other occultists, she claimed to be working out mankind's spiritual destiny, from a remote Himalayan retreat, and that her writings were telepathically sent to her by the Tibetan Djuhal Khul, who said that there was going to be a new world government and a new world religion.

In 1922, Bailey, established the Lucifer Publishing Co. of New York to print and distribute their doctrine. The name was later changed a year later to the Lucis Publishing Co. Lucis Publishing, the Arcane School, and World Goodwill (founded in 1933 to promote Luciferian views, is composed of individuals who are referred to as the "New Group of World Servers"), are run under the auspices of the Lucis Trust Co.

Bailey wrote a few books detailing the New Age plan and said that the New World Order will be the "reappearance of the Christ." In her Externalization of the Hierarchy she said that the New Age will be in full bloom after the global crisis occurs and the world turns to "Christ" for leadership. She felt that the term "Christ" could be applied to any person who reached an elevated state of consciousness, thereby achieving a divine status. Only a few souls found enough favor with the spiritual hierarchy of the reincarnated ancient Masters to be chosen to return to earth as an avatar. New Agers claim that Mohammed, Buddha, and Jesus were avatars, and therefore each was a "Christ".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti
12-22-2008, 01:49 AM,
MAITREYA RISING?
But is it Rupert Murdoch that's spinning this one..?
12-24-2008, 12:04 PM,
MAITREYA RISING?
Dow Jones & Company’s Market Watch website
strange place for such - curious indeed
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
12-24-2008, 12:30 PM,
MAITREYA RISING?
Well if they're going to prop up some imposter as a messiah anytime soon I just hope it isn't Leo because that would really suck. :nuts:
12-24-2008, 08:28 PM,
MAITREYA RISING?
Quote:Well if they're going to prop up some imposter as a messiah anytime soon I just hope it isn't Leo because that would really suck. :nuts:
:rofl:indeed. Then he will send the illuminati after Ctrl. hah
[Image: TruthLoveFreedomorg.gif][Image: TKaD.gif]

Truth Love Freedom Radio Show- Thursdays 6-8pm PST & Sunday 7-9pm PST &
Also hosting &The Final Round&, a new debate show every Friday from 7-9pm PST
RevereRadio.net
12-24-2008, 09:23 PM,
MAITREYA RISING?
the technology exists today (unlike 1929), for a much more believable presentation of "the christ" - all covered by fox news, of course.

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2005...eclaration.html
12-24-2008, 09:44 PM,
MAITREYA RISING?
Quote:But is it Rupert Murdoch that's spinning this one..?

Murdoch is apparently a member of Rick Warren's Saddleback Church. He already gets heavy promotion on fox.

http://www.newshounds.us/2006/12/24/rick_w...riven_lives.php
12-24-2008, 09:47 PM,
MAITREYA RISING?
I heard a couple of years ago that technology now exists that would appear real that would make people believe that the second coming is here and now. The fake fireworks in China at the games put me in mind of this. The guy that wrote it was an atheist and his past writings comfirmed that. Something about the timing and one small element needed, but perfectly planned to the date. He claimed that Rothschild would pose as the Savior of all religions. Wish I could remember the link. This is weird.
12-25-2008, 05:42 AM,
MAITREYA RISING?
Quote:
Quote:But is it Rupert Murdoch that's spinning this one..?

Murdoch is apparently a member of Rick Warren's Saddleback Church. He already gets heavy promotion on fox.

http://www.newshounds.us/2006/12/24/rick_w...riven_lives.php

Thanks, that's interesting - making the database of churches sounds particularly dodgy and contingent with potentially shaping belief in an appearing 'messiah' should they bring one to the fore.
12-25-2008, 06:12 AM,
MAITREYA RISING?
Quote:the technology exists today (unlike 1929), for a much more believable presentation of "the christ" - all covered by fox news, of course.

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2005...eclaration.html

Great link, plasticfan..many thanks
12-25-2008, 06:26 AM,
MAITREYA RISING?
I donno, here is pretty troubled http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/may/07051101.html
12-25-2008, 06:33 AM,
MAITREYA RISING?
Quote:I donno, here is pretty troubled http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/may/07051101.html

Looks like he's still there though regardless
Quote:WARREN: I'm going to keep my day job.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,450705,00.html (November 2008)
12-26-2008, 09:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-26-2008, 10:02 PM by MGoku.)
MAITREYA RISING?
Quote:Well if they're going to prop up some imposter as a messiah anytime soon I just hope it isn't Leo because that would really suck. :nuts:

Lool

i got a warning bar level cuz i realised leo aint a neo from matrix nah am messin but i did get the warnin bar cuz i got pissed at leo and crap he told me privately lol, culd say i figured him earilier than he thought ppl wuld.. i hope he aint or else me and myself aint going to be together i'll be on his death list;)

well guys i usually dont write anythin i just read wat ppls opinions are. but this is interesting a Well Known News Paper writes something like that...... Either some1 lost a plot in there or they were drunk!!

well honestly, we all know theres all sorts of people out there in this world who are closed minded open minded and so on and on from A to Z, wats the posibility that people wont beleive in this maitreya... really small. cuz now every1 wants a miracle so they will b forced to beleive by their own thinking.....and wat would help this maitreya than the Media and tech, so it can spread across. obviously the 1s that know about the truth are only a few and will be outkasts. they will be the 'uncool' Kids at scool........

I Was Born in a War & I Shall Die in a War

A Thug i am & A Thug Till am Gone

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucifer Rising - Kenneth Anger (1 Of 3) On You Tube Weyland 8 2,218 10-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Last Post: DHammer
  Rising Above The Sixties SerialExpLain 0 617 08-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Last Post: SerialExpLain